Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson Utterly Crushes Council On Foreign Relations guest.

Tucker Carlson Utterly Crushes Council On Foreign Relations guest.

Most hostile I've ever seen Tucker with any guest (insults & sarcasm of the highest order), let alone an establishment person.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol @3:25
    "its a little odd coming from you, who really has been consistently wrong in the most flagrant and flamboyant way for over a decade"

and that is just the start, Tucker nails him.

"maybe he should choose another profession, selling insurance, house painting, something he is good at."

tucker made a fool out of this guy. worth watching.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 07-13-2017 at 05:32 AM.

Well so much for the MSM running full time interference for the CFR. Hannity would never dare do this.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    lol @3:25
    "its a little odd coming from you, who really has been consistently wrong in the most flagrant and flamboyant way for over a decade"

and that is just the start, Tucker nails him.

"maybe he should choose another profession, selling insurance, house painting, something he is good at."

tucker made a fool out of this guy. worth watching.
    I deleted my comments here as plot spoilers. This interview is a hoot.
    Last edited by anaconda; 07-13-2017 at 05:49 AM.

That first guy doesn't approve of Putin because he assassinates dissidents and bombs women and children? Cutting in on the monopoly of evil I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Max Boot has been a foreign policy advisor to McCain, Rubio and Romney. More about Max Boot:

Max Boot is a neoconservative writer and military historian. A steadfast supporter of aggressive U.S. interventionism, Boot is a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, where he holds a security studies position named after the late Jeane J. Kirkpatrick.[1]

The author of several books on military history, Boot is a highly visible presence in the neoconservative print media. He has worked as an editor for the Wall Street Journal editorial page and contributes frequently to neoconservative publications like Commentary and the Weekly Standard, where he is a contributing editor. His work also appears regularly in mainstream outlets like the Los Angeles Times and the New York Times.
    Boot is an official foreign policy advisor to the 2016 presidential campaign of Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL).[5] He has defended Rubio for “endorsing the underlying concept” of U.S.-led nation-building overseas and has lambasted what he terms “ill-advised aversion to the very idea of ‘nation-building.’”[6]
    Boot has also been a leading agitator for a U.S. attack on Iran, accusing the country (against the assessments of the U.S. intelligence community) of developing nuclear weapons and insisting that “the only credible option for significantly delaying the Iranian nuclear program would be a bombing campaign,” as he put in a 2011 opinion piece for the Los Angeles Times.
    http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Boot_Max/
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-13-2017 at 08:53 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Max Boot comes off like he just escaped from an insane asylum.

He responds with all the intellectual capacity of a three year old having tantrum.

Here is a complete recap of Max Boot's intellectual arguments:

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great line:

"Coming from you [Max], who has been consistency wrong in the most flagrant and flamboyant way for over a decade."

And the idiot Max Boot swallows the bait hook line and sinker by asking, "What have I been wrong about?"

Allowing Tucker to obliterate the Boot -- practically begging Tucker to shut the coffin and bury Boot:

“You said that if we were to topple the governments of Afghanistan and Iraq, the region will be much safer and the people who took their place would help us in the global war on terror. Of course, it didn’t happen” …

“You get out there in “The New York Times” and say, we really should have done more to depose Qaddafi, because you know, Libya is going to be better when that happens.”

“And then to hear you say we need to knock off the Assad regime and things will be better in Syria, he sort of wonder like, well, maybe he [Max] should choose another profession. Selling insurance, something you’re good at. I guess that’s kind of the point. Is there no sanctions for being as wrong as you have?”
    Last edited by AZJoe; 07-13-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Zero Hedge has a great commentary on this interview with the psychotic Mad Max Boot:

Over the past 30 years, the neocons have presided over the worst foreign policies in American history …

The net result of neocon led foreign policies have resulted in thousands of dead Americans, the entire middle east reduced to rubble, millions of civilians dead and/or displaced -- and they have the stones to call Putin evil.

Pray tell me, who has killed more people in the world over the past 30 years, America or Russia? Moreover, how has America benefited by these wars, which has bankrupted the treasury and led to an enormous spike in commodities, helped produce a housing bubble and subsequent financial meltdown and the ruin of countless people -- worldwide …

How has that worked out so far, Max Boot? …

This heated and contentious debate with the former defense policy adviser to Mitt Romney, Max Boot, and Tucker Carlson, should be archived and saved for the sake of posterity. …

The world is a dangerous place. At the vanguard of that danger are “respected intellectuals” like Max Boot -- trying hard to promote a demonic brand of foreign policy that will kill your sons.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 07-13-2017 at 11:21 AM.

The brainwashed population is in no position to question these ridiculous statements.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Pray tell me, who has killed more people in the world over the past 30 years, America or Russia?
    How would you even know? This sounds like empty rhetoric. It may well be true that the US would not compare well to Russia, but it might also be that Russia doesn't publish statistics, especially not accurate ones.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Best Tucker evaaaaaaa!
    hope it LAMINATES onto the MAGA heads.

Pretty much handed Boot his a$$.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Pretty much handed Boot his a$$.
    Gave him the boot!

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Gave him the boot!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The neocons should fire this guy.

Guys like him and Peters used to be put on a pedestal for their retarded Neocon beliefs on FNC. Their level of intimidation would have the hosts groveling to their audience so there would be no doubt the viewer would know they were inline with these beliefs like it was some religion to worship.

A good sign of change at FNC.

It was glorious.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    How would you even know? This sounds like empty rhetoric. It may well be true that the US would not compare well to Russia, but it might also be that Russia doesn't publish statistics, especially not accurate ones.
    The ZH article asks a valid question (although rhetorical), and here are a few things we do know when it comes to counting deaths caused:

• You know which government invaded, overthrew the government and now occupies Iraq based on lies resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths and millions displaced.
    • You know which government invaded Afghanistan purportedly to capture Osama bin Laden, but no sooner had they got there they gave up the chase, and now he is acknowledged dead, but that same government is nevertheless still occupying Afghanistan again resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands.
    • You know which government funded and fostered the overthrow of the elected government of Ukraine using a coalition of bona fide neo-nazis, ripping the nation apart, causing strife, destroying the nation's economy, setting it back years.
    • You know which government armed and supplied a bunch of terrorists extremists in Libya in attempt to foster another of its trademark "color revolutions," and when that failed, simply flew in and bombed Libya, leaving it to the extremists. The same folks who then formed ISIS. These actions resulted in untold number of deaths, millions displaced, impoverished or made refugees.
    • You know which government ran a rat line of weapons, foreign extremists and ISIS components, as well as entire fleets of Toyota trucks that can be traced back to the US State Department all into Syria to foster another regime change operation, and directly supporting al Qaeda elements, again resulting hundreds of thousands of deaths and millions more impoverished, displaced, made homeless or turned into refugees.
    • You know which government has special forces deployed to seventy percent of the rest of the world's nations.
    • You know which nation has military bases in at least sixty-three countries around the world.
    • You know which government funded and supported the 2009 overthrow of the elected government of Honduras.
    • You know which government stages a total massive mock invasion of North Korea every year including fighter jets, bombers, flying right up to the border, ships, armor, missile activation, and more, and refuses to stop such threatening and aggressive actions even when NK repeatedly offered to totally abandon all nuclear ambitions if the US simply stops staging a massive all out invasion of the nation every year.
    • We know which government is regularly and repeatedly in violation of international law by aerially invading the sovereign territory of other nations to bombed them or exercise its global drone assassinations.
    • We know which government has dropped over 26,000 bombs across seven separate nations last year alone.
    • We know which government is supplying weapons, advice, refueling and logistics to Saudi Arabia's invasion and genocide taking place of its neighbor Yemen
    • and the list goes on and on and on and on
    Last edited by AZJoe; 07-13-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Boot has also been a leading agitator for a U.S. attack on Iran, accusing the country (against the assessments of the U.S. intelligence community) of developing nuclear weapons and insisting that “the only credible option for significantly delaying the Iranian nuclear program would be a bombing campaign,” as he put in a 2011 opinion piece for the Los Angeles Times.
    Iran's only a few months away from developing that a-bomb. go get 'em max.

I wish Tucker would have let a lot more of Ron Paul and libertarians and peace people rub off on him.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    Iran's only a few months away from developing that a-bomb. go get 'em max.

I wish Tucker would have let a lot more of Ron Paul and libertarians and peace people rub off on him.
    I'd say he gave it his best shot, when he attended the Rally for the Republic as an invited speaker. My guess is something about that experience spooked him.

That said, I generally consider Tucker to be one of the good guys, and this interview is strong evidence of that.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Why do people demonize Putin for being former KGB? George H. W. Bush was head of CIA.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    I'd say he gave it his best shot, when he attended the Rally for the Republic as an invited speaker. My guess is something about that experience spooked him.

That said, I generally consider Tucker to be one of the good guys, and this interview is strong evidence of that.
    I like him, but, like many other public figures, am quite intrigued and dismayed at their fierce embrace of the "official" 9-11 narrative. It seems to imply that they are operating within some very strictly enforced parameters.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Why do people demonize Putin for being former KGB? George H. W. Bush was head of CIA.
    Which is why neither one should be trusted.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Which is why neither one should be trusted.
    Maybe. I am a goose/gander kind of person. If it is this way for me it should be this way for you. KGB in Russia = CIA in USA.

Anyway, if I had to judge or trust someone, I would pick Putin over Bush or most other people. He presents himself as authentic and knowledgable. But what do I know. It is hard to know how people will act until they are in power. Republicans were elected on the premise that they would repeal obamacare and can't even do that. Putin has been in power for almost 20 years and Russia is a better place today than it was in 2000. But I don't live there and am only going by my interpretation of what I have seen and read.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Maybe. I am a goose/gander kind of person. If it is this way for me it should be this way for you. KGB in Russia = CIA in USA.

Anyway, if I had to judge or trust someone, I would pick Putin over Bush or most other people. He presents himself as authentic and knowledgable. But what do I know. It is hard to know how people will act until they are in power. Republicans were elected on the premise that they would repeal obamacare and can't even do that. Putin has been in power for almost 20 years and Russia is a better place today than it was in 2000. But I don't live there and am only going by my interpretation of what I have seen and read.
    At present the Bushes and their Friends are a much larger threat to our life, liberty, and property, but I will not trust Putin either, his actions in the world may benefit me sometimes but the KGB was no better than the CIA.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Hannity would never dare do this.
    When Russia told the US they'd shoot down any planes in the wrong Syrian airspace, Hannity was back to his '03 warmongering self

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    At present the Bushes and their Friends are a much larger threat to our life, liberty, and property, but I will not trust Putin either, his actions in the world may benefit me sometimes but the KGB was no better than the CIA.
    Power corrupts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast