Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deepak Chopra: Trump 'emotionally retarded'

What the $#@! is a Deepak Chopra?

I suspect, like everything else in these backwoods, if it likes Trump, it's a bad talking monkey and if it demeans, hates, talks down at or otherwise describes Trump as lower than dog$#@!, it's a good talking monkey.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossobass View Post

I suspect, like everything else in these backwoods, if it likes Trump, it's a bad talking monkey and if it demeans, hates, talks down at or otherwise describes Trump as lower than dog$#@!, it's a good talking monkey.
    Yes, Trump hating monkeys are the only good talking monkeys. The ones that support him should be hunted down or put in cages.

For the record, I am not talking about tailless monkeys just the ones with tails that you find in the jungle.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Um, you do realize Moran is the name of a politician and not an English word, right?
    I'm bit surprised that of all the various the commentaries and views I have expressed, you chose to spend a para on spelling of a term. Vast majority of my posts are written in hurry without the goal to achieve linguistic perfection but just to express my views. Spelling and grammar do get clobbered quite often for lack of attention.. and sometimes with intention. Yes I know about Jim Moran/his Iraq war controversies as well as variations in proper/ironic use of terms like moron/moran.
    I would rather you question spelling of more important terms like drnegansta or swcbaggers as that has the potential at least to lead to a substantial discussion.

When one sets out to influence people, there are certain realities one faces. If one doesn't mind reducing one's own effectiveness, one can ignore them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The complexity of the present time seems to demand a flowering of our chakras if we are going to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    The complexity of the present time seems to demand a flowering of our chakras if we are going to survive.
    Well, there's enough fertilizer being spread to make anything flower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Actually, that is a very true statement.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossobass View Post
    Have you ever tried killing time in an airport bookstore?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    "Known for his spirituality and leadership in the New Age movement, Chopra said that while it is not like him to make these types of statements, Trump is "bringing out the worst" in him."
    He got in to a huge twitter beef with Tila Tequlia the other day. Trump is driving the poor guy insane.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone seriously think Trump is NOT emotionally retarded? I thought that was kinda prima facie stuff... jus sayin
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Does anyone seriously think Trump is NOT emotionally retarded? I thought that was kinda prima facie stuff... jus sayin
    Try telling that to Trump's parishioners. Better yet, don't; I don't want to see you burned on a stake.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Does anyone seriously think Trump is NOT emotionally retarded? ...
    And THAT'S why he will be an ideal POTUS.

We will find out if adult supervision should have been considered sooner or later,
    certainly by the end of his second term in office.

The depths of greatness have yet to be experienced.

After all, he does actually say something like, "Americans will beg him to stop winning!"

I love Deepak Chopra. I have met the man, and he has helped me to be a happier, more relaxed person. BUT, he is very politically naive, and too easily taken in with politicians who appeal to those who want to signal virtue, while implementing policies that are far from virtuous. No one is perfect. Deepak has an ego too, and sometimes does not practice what he preaches. In other words, he judges, without fully understanding. Not saying Trump doesn't need to speak better, but I don't buy into the pc crap at all. I disagree with much of what Trump says, but overall, he is a breath of fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaIconoclast View Post
    I love Deepak Chopra. I have met the man, and he has helped me to be a happier, more relaxed person. BUT, he is very politically naive, and too easily taken in with politicians who appeal to those who want to signal virtue, while implementing policies that are far from virtuous. No one is perfect. Deepak has an ego too, and sometimes does not practice what he preaches. In other words, he judges, without fully understanding. Not saying Trump doesn't need to speak better, but I don't buy into the pc crap at all. I disagree with much of what Trump says, but overall, he is a breath of fresh air.
    Hear me out, maybe Deepak Chopra is actually not politically naive, maybe he is just paying off politicians with his donations and feigning support by pretending to support them just to protect his business like Trump was doing all those years. Maybe he just like Trump would go about smearing liberty pols like he did to Ron Paul a few years back just to come around in 8 yrs and pledge his allegiance to the constitution and all things liberty. You see what I am getting at?

Dont give up on the man, he could make up for all of this in a few years time.

Deepak 2032

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Hear me out, maybe Deepak Chopra is actually not politically naive, maybe he is just paying off politicians with his donations and feigning support by pretending to support them just to protect his business like Trump was doing all those years. Maybe he just like Trump would go about smearing liberty pols like he did to Ron Paul a few years back just to come around in 8 yrs and pledge his allegiance to the constitution and all things liberty. You see what I am getting at?

Dont give up on the man, he could make up for all of this in a few years time.

Deepak 2032
    Huh? I detect satire, but still not really sure what you are saying. Deepak is not as wealthy as many think. He certainly is not making as much money as he used to make at the height of his career.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12