Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pence to quit?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    That seems to be a whole lotta words to describe talking...

Which is what I asked about..........Was there any action or just hot air?

With all the uproar there's gotta be at least one bimbo who'll come forward.

Rich guy/ small dick syndrome/ runnin' mouth...............Not an isolated incident...

Hell we've got a $#@!in' flamer in office now, what's worse?

Seems like the choice for those who are going to participate, and who care about who's screwing whom, is between a braggart and a cover-up artist....

Maybe Moo-chelle could bend 'em both over and see who squeals in a presidential manner..
    Are you trying to tell me that he has to be committing adultery or sexual assault for you to have a problem? Well, it turns out that even a scumbag like Trump takes a break, so yea he wasn't taking any actions at that moment just recounting it.

But I am sure that somehow makes it better

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Are you trying to tell me that he has to be committing adultery or sexual assault for you to have a problem? Well, it turns out that even a scumbag like Trump takes a break, so yea he wasn't taking any actions at that moment just recounting it.

But I am sure that somehow makes it better
    Oh I have problems with both front-runners but who they've screwed or tried to screw isn't even on the list.

Pence for Christian theocracy!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Nope not costing him support.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppin...9Y4#.nll0lQ1Ez

"Trump supporters greeted the message with a chorus of boos and abuse.
    “Trump for president!”
    “Mention Trump!”
    “You turned your back on him!”"

Like I just said, it's not the people who supported him all along that he needs to worry about. It's broadening his support beyond that, so that he can win the election, rather than getting crushed. The reason this didn't cause many peoples' views of Trump to change is because almost everybody knew all along he was like this. But 8% is still 8%. And if he wants to win (which, maybe he doesn't), he can't afford it.

That seems to be a whole lotta words to describe talking...
    It wasn't just talking. It was talking, even bragging, about actions that he does.

Oh I have problems with both front-runners but who they've screwed or tried to screw isn't even on the list.
    Yea, I had a problem with both candidates even before this story came out but on hearing the scummy behavior of Trump, my problem with him just got bigger. He had a young wife at home, maybe she was even pregnant and he was bragging about going after a married woman. Brag about that $#@! in my circle of friend and you could catch a beating.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Trump's got my vote if Rand were to hypothetically take his place...
    that's cute . . . but what else is there now - blame Reince Priebus, i guess
    US Senator Rand Paul wanted them to follow existing policy already in place for immigration -
    what else can lawmakers do ?

So someone wants to stop/curtail the Mexican invasion . . . No 1 immigration country WAY over policy limits - WHY ?

Maybe more central Americans - Dominican Republic is at # 10 immigration to USA
    and certainly well below #2 China and #3 India allowed immigration numbers
    - everyone but Mexico follows USA policy . . . WHY ?

time for a full court press vs. the Dimocratic libs

Last edited by Jan2017; 10-09-2016 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Like I just said, it's not the people who supported him all along that he needs to worry about. It's broadening his support beyond that, so that he can win the election, rather than getting crushed. The reason this didn't cause many peoples' views of Trump to change is because almost everybody knew all along he was like this. But 8% is still 8%. And if he wants to win (which, maybe he doesn't), he can't afford it.
    I agree. Are those 8% going to change their votes though? Not necessarily. If they don't then he could potentially win without bringing in more support, although the chances of doing so are not good. I think it's basically a 2% shift in the wrong direction. +2% would've given Trump the election, this -2% makes it very hard for him to win.

Jan2017

Awe chit time to get mad . . .

the Clintons are really bad people

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    that's cute . . . but what else is there now - blame Reince Priebus, i guess
    Absolutely blame Reince Priebus. I've been saying this all along. He and the entire RNC should resign in disgrace. They have been asleep at the wheel for a dozen years. They thought Trump would go away with little inconvenience to themselves. How wrong they were. They should have had a quality candidate front and center ages ago, but they didn't. It is Priebus' fault.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Take it with a grain of salt, but here's a strong rumor.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was telling, the way Trump talked about him in the debate.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It was telling, the way Trump talked about him in the debate.
    Good! Pence is awful! I hope Trump disagrees with him a lot more. He just needs to keep it private until after the election.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Good! Pence is awful! I hope Trump disagrees with him a lot more. He just needs to keep it private until after the election.
    Pence would be in charge of foreign policy and domestic policy. Trump would be in charge of Making America Great Again.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Pence would be in charge of foreign policy and domestic policy. Trump would be in charge of Making America Great Again.
    If you believe that you're as dumb as Mike Pence. I know you don't believe it though.

He also claimed in debate today that he would prosecute her and she would be in jail. So he could be in charge of other things besides MAGA.

This is dangerous escalation of justice delivery system, especially if Obama got roped in with her in such a war crimes prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Take it with a grain of salt, but here's a strong rumor.
    Did it come from Pence's mentor Bill Kristol?

Pence tweeted just a little while ago that he's proud to stand with Trump.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/mike_pence/statu...10165327151104

Congrats to my running mate @realDonaldTrump on a big debate win! Proud to stand with you as we #MAGA.
    Perhaps not?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Did it come from Pence's mentor Bill Kristol?

Pence tweeted just a little while ago that he's proud to stand with Trump.
    Not sure, just saw the rumor floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    If you believe that you're as dumb as Mike Pence. I know you don't believe it though.
    It came from the Trump campaign, you say they were lying?
    How Donald Trump Picked His Running Mate

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It came from the Trump campaign, you say they were lying?
    How Donald Trump Picked His Running Mate
    That's the kind of thing you say in business to grease the wheels and get deals done. Once the deal is done, the score changes.

Hm, Waiting on some evidence right now regarding Pence dropping out. That tweet may not have been the end of it.

Do people here honestly think Trump is more libertarian than Pence?

Scavino & Donald Trump Jr are the only people Sr trusts.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Do people here honestly think Trump is more libertarian than Pence?
    Uh, Trump specifically said he disagreed with Pence's idiotic neocon warmongering on Syria, so yes, Trump is far more libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Uh, Trump specifically said he disagreed with Pence's idiotic neocon warmongering on Syria, so yes, Trump is far more libertarian.
    Neither one is good. But Trump is for bigger government and less freedom across the board. Maybe there's an issue or two where Pence is even worse than Trump. But on 90% of the issues, it's the other way around.

It wasn't just talking. It was talking, even bragging, about actions that he does.
    I have no idea what Trump has actually done in private, but the conversion with Billy Bush comes off as crude joking and exaggeration. Trump is know to exaggerate. He said he could shoot someone in the street. Has he actually shot someone in the street?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I have no idea what Trump has actually done in private, but the conversion with Billy Bush comes off as crude joking and exaggeration. Trump is know to exaggerate. He said he could shoot someone in the street. Has he actually shot someone in the street?
    He didn't claim that he has shot someone in the street.

If he doesn't do what he says he does, that's not in his favor either.

But in the case of his bragging about sexually assaulting women, we all know it's true.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What he said aligns with what women have alleged he did when sexually assaulting them. He was asserting that his money and status gave him cover to sexually assault women, just like it did for Bill Cosby for years. That's not "crude joking," it's a serious problem. The vast majority of men do not talk about sexually assaulting women, and if your male friends do, you probably need new friends if you aren't also that repulsive.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf...r_for_tru.html

TRENTON — Donald Trump's running mate, Mike Pence, has canceled his planned visit to New Jersey scheduled for Monday, several GOP sources tell NJ Advance Media.

The cancellation comes on the heels of an explosive video of Trump boasting of a failed attempt to seduce a married woman and claiming that his celebrity status allowed him to grab women by their genitalia with impunity.

Pence on Saturday released a statement saying that he was "offended" by Trump's words and actions, adding, "I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast