Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roger Stone Wanrts OUT Of Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq!

Roger Stone Wanrts OUT Of Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq!

So I caught some of Roger Stone's press conference in Washington D.C today and he was asked about Trump and his policies. Roger said he was more of a libertarian than the president, he believes we should be out of Syria now, out of Afghanistan now and out of Iraq NOW!

He insisted the president ran as a non-interventionist and that he would like to see him stick to those policies.

Roger Stone basically rammed it down the throats of the corporate media. He was amazing!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I think its finished donnay? I caught the juicy bits right at the beginning. Hopefully they post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I think its finished donnay? I caught the juicy bits right at the beginning. Hopefully they post it.
    You can click on it and you can watch it again.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You can click on it and you can watch it again.
    Aaaah, brilliant. Thanks donnay!

Aaaah, brilliant. Thanks donnay!
    You're welcome.

Lets also leave every other country while we're at it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Lets also leave every other country while we're at it.
    I would be happy to start with those three .
    Do something Danke

Where was this guy in the 2008 and 2012 Republican primaries?
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 01-31-2019 at 02:12 PM.

So I caught some of Roger Stone's press conference in Washington D.C today and he was asked about Trump and his policies. Roger said he was more of a libertarian than the president, he believes we should be out of Syria now, out of Afghanistan now and out of Iraq NOW!

He insisted the president ran as a non-interventionist and that he would like to see him stick to those policies.

Roger Stone basically rammed it down the throats of the corporate media. He was amazing!
    I guess he has changed since he worked for Nixon?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I guess he has changed since he worked for Nixon?
    We've all seen these pictures zippy, what are you trying to say?

I'd like to see a swat team descend on Clinton's lying a$$ on live tv.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    I'd like to see a swat team descend on Clinton's lying a$$ on live tv.
    No kidding, guilty of multiple counts of espionage under title 18, she is untouchable, and
    Trump has really let us all down on that one.
    This is one of the key reasons I've lost so much respect for my hero (Trump) .

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Well in 2004, his Reagan republican, Bush supporting, republican libertarian self was busy being a consultant for the race hustler Al Sharpton.

THE 2004 CAMPAIGN: THE CONSULTANT; Sharpton's Bid Aided by an Unlikely Source

The Rev. Al Sharpton has demonstrated his quick wit and deft use of one-liners in his campaign for president. But while the delivery has been all his own, he had help shaping his message from an unlikely source: Roger Stone, a political consultant who worked for Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush.

Mr. Stone, who describes himself as a Republican-libertarian, has had a hand in some of Mr. Sharpton's most effective attacks on Howard Dean, aides to Mr. Sharpton said. By extension, he has played a role in shaping the dynamic of the Democratic primary, political strategists and observers said.

Mr. Stone, like Mr. Sharpton, is a larger-than-life character with a flamboyant personal style who is both revered and reviled for his work. A 1985 cover story in The New Republic magazine described Mr. Stone as ''the State-of-the-Art Washington Sleazeball.'' Mr. Stone called the article a ''political hit job.''

Today Mr. Stone says he loves helping Mr. Sharpton.

''Frankly,'' Mr. Stone said in a recent telephone interview, ''there has not been a candidate with this much charisma since Ronald Reagan. He is a natural talent. Who else could do the funky chicken on television and get away with it? I don't share his politics. Let's be very clear, if you check the F.E.C. records you will see I am supporting George W. Bush. I am a Reagan Republican.''

But the men have found a common agenda in the Democratic primary. They have delighted in skewering Dr. Dean, with Mr. Sharpton generating one of Dr. Dean's lowest moments in a debate when he forced him to admit he had no blacks or Hispanics in his cabinet when he was governor of Vermont.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/25/u...ly-source.html
    Last edited by juleswin; 01-31-2019 at 03:05 PM.

More roadside theatre from Roger Stone feat Ben Swann

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like all of us Roger Stone has had his own personal journey, the main thing now is that he opposes the Bush wars.

I never understood the hate Roger still gets from some people here. Roger is a lot of things, but anti-libertarian is not one of them. Go check out Lew Rockwell's podcast to see what he thinks of Stone. He has the utmost respect for Roger (they are also great friends).

Roger has also worked behind the scenes to pardon Assange, and authored numerous op-eds asking the President to do it.

Last edited by kona; 01-31-2019 at 03:19 PM.

What Will Ron Paul Do?
    By Roger Stone
    April 4, 2012

In 1977 as Treasurer of the National Conservative Political Action Committee, I went to Houston Texas to work in the Special Election campaign of Ron Paul, the first time he was elected to Congress. I have long admired his faith in and consistent support of the US Constitution and the proper limits of government. I have also always admired his willingness to go against the grain and sometimes tell the unpopular truth.

More..

http://stonezone.com/article.php?id=492
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    I never understood the hate Roger still gets from some people here. Roger is a lot of things, but anti-libertarian is not one of them. Go check out Lew Rockwell's podcast to see what he thinks of Stone. He has the utmost respect for Roger (they are also great friends).

Roger has also worked behind the scenes to pardon Assange, and authored numerous op-eds asking the President to do it.

LOL don't mind the trolls...
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

What about what Ben says is incorrect, wrong? Try to stay focused and objective as hard as that may be.

by the way having alot of experience in criminal matters, let me tell with the utmost degree of certainty that if you are serious threat to the community and have done something extremely heinous, you are given NO BOND to get out of jail after they have sent that much firepower to take you into custody.

Laughable.
    Last edited by Todd; 01-31-2019 at 03:37 PM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Thanks for finding that.

But notice that it was written after RP's failure to win the Republican nomination, and seems to be arguing more for him to endorse GJ than anything else. Did Stone have anything to say about Ron's run earlier than that (either that time or 4 years prior to that), when he was still trying to get the nomination? Or did he only care about him once that was over and he wanted him to endorse GJ?

For that matter, did Stone endorse Rand in 2016? Or Trump? Or neither?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    What about what Ben says is incorrect, wrong? Try to stay focused and objective as hard as that may be.

by the way having alot of experience in criminal matters, let me tell with the utmost degree of certainty that if you are serious threat to the community and have done something extremely heinous, you are given NO BOND to get out of jail after they have sent that much firepower to take you into custody.

Laughable.
    Ben Swann is completely correct, he thinks its all theatre from the FBI side and Roger Stone. Another clip of him pointing the craziness out.

My point is this, its all a put on, threatre, drama to make it seem like they are coming after Trump.

Here's another one of the mentions of "Ron Paul" that came up in a search of the Stone Zone. He says some good things. But it's mixed over all. He certainly didn't consider himself one of us.

Paultards Party Down
    Always interested in the rhythms of American politics I attended the Ron Paul alternative convention in Minneapolis where Paul's supporters don't seem to know that the nomination is over and Paul was defeated. "Rally for the Republic 2008" was a collection of Paulites, 9/11 Truthers. Right-to-Lifers, wing-nuts, gun-nuts, anti-income tax activists and Revolutionary War re-enactors most of whom carry a bound edition of the U.S. Constitution. It gathered 10,000 people to the Target Arena. Even the John Birch Society had a booth with giant smiling portraits of Robert Welch and Ron Paul. Never have I learned so much about the heat resistance of steel girders or seen a greater variety of Ron Paul t-shirts celebrating the bicycle riding, tomato growing Chauncey Gardener of their movement. Tucker Carlson moderated and actually introduced one of the kookier speakers by saying "If you want to stretch your legs or use the bathroom or get something to eat, now is probably a good time". Carlson appeared to serve as a bemused MC without endorsing some of the more outrageous things said from the podium by political leaders you have mostly never heard of with the exception of Grover Norquist of American's for Tax Reform who is supporting McCain and former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura whose newest hair- do looks like Larry Fine of the Three Stooges used an entire can of pomade in his hair. Since this was all prior to Palin's speech it would be fair to say that the crowd had more life than the Tuesday gathering of Republican Delegates in St. Paul. The Illuminati, CFR, Trilateral Commission and Federal Reserve all took a beating from speaker after speaker none of whom rose above the level of a regional right-wing radio talk show host with the exception of former Congressman Barry Goldwater Jr., who although quite handsome in his younger days, looks more like a craggy caricature of his famous father today and who eschewed a suit for a Western shirt, jeans and cowboy boots. Encouraging is that more than half the crowd were young people under 25 and the fact that they are anti-tax, pro-gun, pro-freedom, and pro-constitution even though I don't share some of their zanier political ideas, is a great thing for the future of the Republican Party. When I was 18 I thought Barry Goldwater was God, Dwight Eisenhower was a communist, the Council of Foreign Relations was secretly running the country and that the Liberty Amendment to repeal the Federal income tax should be passed. Over time I learned that nothing was that simple. Reagan's brand of Conservatism was so much more appealing and reasonable that I left my most extreme right-wing views behind while embracing the more optimistic conservatism of our 40th President. In ten years these younger Paul activists will be the backbone of the Conservative wing of the Republican Party. Still there are elements present at the Paul confab that we don't want in the Republican Party; Libertarian Party Candidate for President Bob Barr's reception was muted by a rumor (probably true) that the former Republican Congressman from Georgia is of mixed race and as one Paulite told me "There's an Ethiopian in the woodpile." Another wing-nut from Alabama told me that Barr was "Tetched with the tar brush."
    http://stonezone.com/article.php?id=128

Earlier on in 2007 he wrote a post mainly to sing Huckabee's praises, where he had this to say about RP:
    Ron Paul's conviction that we should negotiate with Castro has him sounding more and more like Obama. He will have trouble managing double digits anywhere.
    http://stonezone.com/article.php?id=20

I saw some others where he spoke negatively about the way the GOP treated RP delegates in the 2012 convention. Good for him for that.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 01-31-2019 at 03:57 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

Ben is ALWAYS 1000% ON.THE. NOSE.
    There is no spoon.

Thanks for finding that.

But notice that it was written after RP's failure to win the Republican nomination, and seems to be arguing more for him to endorse GJ than anything else. Did Stone have anything to say about Ron's run earlier than that (either that time or 4 years prior to that), when he was still trying to get the nomination? Or did he only care about him once that was over and he wanted him to endorse GJ?

For that matter, did Stone endorse Rand in 2016? Or Trump? Or neither?
    Dude..

I thought the main point of that article was that Roger Stone has been supporting Ron Paul since 1977 when he first ran for congress.. Now you're trying to say he was late to the game?

I think Roger Stone's issue with Ron Paul was the perception that he had very low polling numbers. I believe the polls were rigged, and I think if Stone had been a bigger part of the movement he would have seen that.

I remember going to see Ron Paul speak at UCLA in 2012 and there were over 10,000 people, most young people, cheering him on. That's more than a lot of Trump rallies.

Stone helped Jack Kemp in 1988 instead of Ron Paul.. both were small government libertarians, but Jack Kemp had a real shot at winning the GOP Primary.

So I believe his lack of support had more to do with strategy. But Roger Stone was also Trump's wingman in the 80s, so they go back really far.

It could also be that Ron Paul had a big influence on Roger Stone in 2012:

Roger Stone, Former Nixon Hit Man, Now a Libertarian
    Wednesday, 14 March 2012

In a note to his readers on February 15th Roger Stone (left) announced his resignation from the Republican Party, changing his voter registration to the Libertarian Party.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...-a-libertarian
    Last edited by dannno; 01-31-2019 at 04:38 PM.

I thought the main point of that article was that Roger Stone has been supporting Ron Paul since 1977 when he first ran for congress.
    I don't see how someone who read the article could think that was its main point. It looks more like he supported him in 1977 and never again after that, but didn't mind bringing that earlier support up when it was useful as part of a pitch for RP to do something he wanted.

I don't see how someone who read the article could think that was its main point. It looks more like he supported him in 1977 and never again after that, but didn't mind bringing that earlier support up when it was useful as part of a pitch for RP to do something he wanted.
    He always supported him, but Stone is not the kind of guy who is going to come out and publicly support a candidate who is polling with 2% of the popular vote.. and he was not aware how much those polls were rigged at the time.

He always supported him, but Stone is not the kind of guy who is going to come out and publicly support a candidate who is polling with 2% of the popular vote.. and he was not aware how much those polls were rigged at the time.
    Exactly. Stone's business was built on winning elections, not losing them. His job was to sell what everyone thinks they want, not what they think they don't want.

This gives him unique insight into the process, and furthers his credibility when advocating noninterventionism and libertarianism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast