Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: freemasonry

freemasonry

Hey I know this isn't campaign related, but I found this video very interesting and I think anyone else interested in stuff like freemasonry will too. Interestingly enough there is a quote by Lysander Spooner at the top of the web page who Dr. Paul mentioned on MTP. If you were every curious about all the mysterious symbology on our dollar then it's a must see. It's 2 hours but worth it IMO.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/wes060306.htm

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Freemasonry is a social and charitable organization with no hand in politics . . . . . . . . . . . . . that just so happens to have members from the most powerful positions in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraku View Post
    Freemasonry is a social and charitable organization with no hand in politics . . . . . . . . . . . . . that just so happens to have members from the most powerful positions in the country.
    By accident of course
    WE ALL NEED TO UNITE. FREEDOM TAKES RESPONSIBILITY.
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

I just found out today that Ben Franklin was a Mason.

Public officials and leaders should not be allowed to participate in any form of secret societies or clubs etc..... ALSDKF:LSK!!!!!!!!
    "The Revolution Begins"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4HW3I82lg

"I want a home and children. - its all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -W. Wallace

The United States is a product of masonry.

Quote Originally Posted by piotr1 View Post
    I just found out today that Ben Franklin was a Mason.

Public officials and leaders should not be allowed to participate in any form of secret societies or clubs etc..... ALSDKF:LSK!!!!!!!!
    It wouldn't be very secret if people could be banned from participating.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards View Post
    It wouldn't be very secret if people could be banned from participating.
    Politicians and public leaders of America should not be allowed to be involved in anything that is secretive, Government needs to be TRANSPARENT!!

Bush and Kerry are both in Skull and Bones, how does that make you feel?
    "The Revolution Begins"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4HW3I82lg

"I want a home and children. - its all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -W. Wallace

Most of the Founding Fathers were Freemasons.

Huey
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    freemasonry encourages its masons to better themselves.
    i see nothing wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by daikonv View Post
    the biggest question is, why do white supremacists eat at a thai restaurant?

By accident of course
    Of course, just like it's an accident that every revolutionary and powerful organization from the Jacobin Club to the Round Table groups has a structure and organization strikingly similar to freemasonry. Go back to sleep America. Here, here's American Gladiators.
    Last edited by Naraku; 01-01-2008 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by exformation View Post
    freemasonry encourages its masons to better themselves.
    i see nothing wrong with it.
    "The average "Knife and Fork" Freemason is a pitiable dupe. He gullibly trades his good name to the lodge as a member, in exchange for a mess of pottage in the form of a greased career track. This ignorance can even apply to upper degrees, which do not automatically guarantee that an individual is among the knowledgeable inner circle. Yet no one can progress through the higher degrees with one eye open and not notice that an occult or esoteric level is being promoted."

'Blood on the Altar: The Secret History of the World's Most Dangerous Secret Society' by Craig Heimbichner p. 10-11. http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Altar-Hi...9245424&sr=8-1
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

Quote Originally Posted by lucius View Post
    "The average "Knife and Fork" Freemason is a pitiable dupe. He gullibly trades his good name to the lodge as a member, in exchange for a mess of pottage in the form of a greased career track. This ignorance can even apply to upper degrees, which do not automatically guarantee that an individual is among the knowledgeable inner circle. Yet no one can progress through the higher degrees with one eye open and not notice that an occult or esoteric level is being promoted."

'Blood on the Altar: The Secret History of the World's Most Dangerous Secret Society' by Craig Heimbichner p. 10-11. http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Altar-Hi...9245424&sr=8-1
    Theocrats tend to not approve of masonry.

Catholics are expressly forbidden to become Masons; however, I'm sure their are those who do join.
    "Men are ruled, at this minute by the clock, by liars who refuse them news, and by fools who cannot govern." -- G.K. Chesterton

there's been a couple of masons (including a few who were high up) who thought it to be a social, charitable group, however, later, they resigned after reading a number of things in their own books (not to mention Albert Pike's famous book).

At one point in time, I hated Freemasons. Now? I don't like the organization for what it stands for, behind the scenes, but I'd be willing to bet that 95% of Freemasons don't really know what it's about...and those on the entry level degrees just think it's like any other fraternity.

I don't hate Masons now, as I realize most are just ignorant....as I said, there's been a number that read, in their own books, what it was really about, and left.

Thus why informing them is the key. There's a great video out there somewhere about them...it's not condemning at all, it just points out a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by hueylong View Post
    Most of the Founding Fathers were Freemasons.

Huey
    "In spite of the claim that the United States was begun as a "Masonic plot," the truth is that most Masons by far were Loyalists who fought for the Crown, a masonic institution which by that time was dripping in occultism and entrenched in Lodge control.

The misprision frequently arises when a naive conspiracy researcher skims a few books written by the Masons themselves and begins to believe what he reads. Or stumbles through a Masonic Temple tour and swallow the swill in the pamphlets and pictures. Such individuals might with equal justification believe a Mormon Temple history tour about the "forgotten appearance of Jesus" to the Indians as Quetzlcoatl, the feathered serpent. Prudent readers should keep in mind that Freemasons are like the old Soviets in their historical claims: just as the Soviets were fond of claiming many great historical geniuses as "one of them," so the Masons like to claim an absurdly long list of great men...Knowledgable historians of Freemasonry realize that deception and trickery abound when it comes to writings produced by a masonic lodge, which are as trustworthy as old Pravda tales about the Communists of Russia.

Some researchers may well be promoting lodge disinformation deliberately. The pro-Masonic view of our nation's history has actually spread from Manly Palmer Hall... "

'Blood on the Altar: The Secret History of the World's Most Dangerous Secret Society' by Craig Heimbichner p. 64-65.
    Last edited by lucius; 01-01-2008 at 10:58 PM.
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

I think Freemasons at first were more or less a good organization, but became contaminated over time by the Illuminati or at least, the former members of the Illuminati.

It's funny, but I think Freemasons may embrace Christian Gnosticism at the highest levels. Apparently the major landmarks in D.C. align to include Virgo, which is Sophia in Christian Gnosticism, Sophia being the source from which all life on Earth originated and to whom all will eventually return.

Gnosticism was apparently embraced by the Knights Templar and it's quite likely this was carried on into the Masons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards View Post
    Theocrats tend to not approve of masonry.
    In 1970 a German Lutheran received permission from Pope Paul Vl to observe him during papal audiences in order to paint his portrait. Ernst Gunter Hansing presented the Pope with the finished portrait in 1972. It was published in full color in the April 1972 edition of the Smithsonian, together with Paul Vl's cryptic commentary: the Pope stated that the portrait is 'a mirror of the situation in the Church today," and furthermore that "one almost needs a new philosophy to grasp the meaning of this in its context."

I would venture that most organized religions are under Thelematic control.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibtz View Post
    Catholics are expressly forbidden to become Masons; however, I'm sure their are those who do join.
    To clarify - Catholics are forbidden by the catholic church from becoming Masons. The Masons, however, do not ban catholics from joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraku View Post
    I think Freemasons at first were more or less a good organization, but became contaminated over time by the Illuminati or at least, the former members of the Illuminati.
    Are those the guys with the little cars and funny hats that support hospitals for sick kids?

I would venture that most organized religions are under Thelematic control.

The proper term is Thelemic.

That picture bears a striking resemblance in style to the Thoth Tarot deck, particularly the Tower.

That being said, there are probably more Thelemites in the Ron Paul grassroots than you realize.

Quote Originally Posted by inibo View Post
    The proper term is Thelemic...
    My mistake--thank you!

...That being said, there are probably more Thelemites in the Ron Paul grassroots than you realize.
    No doubt! It seems to be a product of our social engineering or as Charles Fort would say, "farming the goyim."

What is your take on Gerald Gardner?

What is your take on Gerald Gardner?
    Short version: A fairly typical upper middle class English eccentric. A product of his Victorian/Colonialist background and quite the showman.

Being both a Wiccan initiate and a Thelemite, though lately not very active as either, within the constraints of my oaths, I could probably write a book, but you wouldn't learn anything you can't already find on the intertubes.

Short version: A fairly typical upper middle class English eccentric. A product of his Victorian/Colonialist background and quite the showman.

Being both a Wiccan initiate and a Thelemite, though lately not very active as either, within the constraints of my oaths, I could probably write a book, but you wouldn't learn anything you can't already find on the intertubes.
    I think showman/salesman is key.

Perhaps you should write that book.

Politicians and public leaders of America should not be allowed to be involved in anything that is secretive, Government needs to be TRANSPARENT!!

One answer comes to mind:

DONT TAZE ME BRO!!!
    "Poverty of the state exchequer causes an army to be maintained by contributions from a distance. Contributing to maintain an army at a distance causes the people to be impoverished."
    Sun Tzu

Restore The Republic.Org

PokeTheEye.ORG

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Speaking of Skull & Bones, I recently watched a pretty good movie about Geronimo and, as is my want when watching movies, I did a search on Geronimo. I came across this little bit of weirdness

Did Skull and Bones rob the grave of Geronimo during World War I? For decades, it has been the most controversial and sordid of all the mysteries surrounding Yale's best-known secret society. The story was widely rumored but, despite the efforts of reporters and historians and the public complaints of Apache leaders in the 1980s, never verified. An internal history of Skull and Bones, written in the 1930s and leaked to the Apache 50 years later, mentioned the theft. But Bones spokesmen have always dismissed the story as a hoax.

http://www.yalealumnimagazine.com/is.../notebook.html
    It's probably not true, but it sure is entertaining.

Lightbulb The KNIGHTS TEMPLAR (Order of Solomon's Temple)

The KNIGHTS TEMPLAR (Order of Solomon's Temple) (founded 1118) were sent on the Crusades to metaphorically capture the ‘ARK of the COVENANT’ (kept in SOLOMON’s TEMPLE).

The ‘ARK of the COVENANT’ can be re-interpreted as the ‘CONTRACT of the ARCH’ and is pretty much what modern Freemasonry is all about.

HierARCHical Structure of Freemasonry - the Contract of the ARCH by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The Knights Templar (Order of Solomon's Temple) still exist to this day in the modern structure of Freemasonry and they stand on the top step of the YORK RITE of Freemasonry.

The following PDF document and photo links may be of interest:

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress...revision-5.pdf
    _https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/09/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-5.pdf
    https://flickr.com/photos/142603527@...57718418440952

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress...arter-v2_6.pdf
    _https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142603...57716798817413

Also, Knights Trivia Quiz link (MS Powerpoint) to test how much you really know about Knights (ancient and modern).
    https://pubastrology.files.wordpress...part-1-v1.ppsx

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/quiz-knight-part-1-v1.ppsx

Modern masonry was invented and is controlled by Jesuits, hence the deep roots of Masonry in Italy. Remember who the templars were crusading for in the first place....Vatican.....until they became a threat to the Vatican's own authority and wealth and were subsequently ordered disbanded, wealth seized and burned at the stake as heretics. Yes, modern templars still administer the Roman financial system (Cestui Que Vie trust system, which templars invented during the crusades to ensure their property was safe when they returned from crusadin', reinstituted in 1666 thanks to the convenient London Fire) and the Roman commercial legal system (also based on the Cestui Que system, can't have one without the other) from the City of London. City of London, Vatican and Wash DC are the only 3 sovereign cities on the planet.....sorta seems like they work hand in hand. Must be a reason for that....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Modern masonry was invented and is controlled by Jesuits, hence the deep roots of Masonry in Italy.
    "Modern" Freemasonry was founded by the Rosicrucians in the 17th century on the orders of the British royal degenerates (protestants?).

Hierarchically freemasonry is governed by the United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE).
    All Grand Masters of UGLE from 1813 till present have also been Knights of the Garter.

Freemasonry-Rosecrucians-and-the-destruction-of-science
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

^^^^^^^You're not going far enough back into the history to understand the full context. You and Arthur are always fixated on this small group of Garter folks without much mention of the history farther back than that or the goals of their actions. Many Orders have been created to accomplish specific tasks. Garter knights are usually the heads of state used to lead nations into banker (templar) financed wars of financial and territorial domination. Bankers are implementing the ROMAN commercial slave system globally, both economic and legal, which predates Garter knights by many hundreds of years, as I explained in my previous post. It's a much, much older agenda than the 1700 or 1800's.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Bankers are implementing the ROMAN commercial slave system globally, both economic and legal, which predates Garter knights by many hundreds of years, as I explained in my previous post.
    You always insinuate to have some deeper knowledge of the conspiracy against us, but for some reason always "forget" to provide this information (I don't see any explanation in your previous short post that looks copy-pasted) to us common folks.

My conclusion is that this is either because:
    A) You're full of $hit and don't know what you're talking about, or;
    B) You're intentionally misleading the non-initiated.

It's a much, much older agenda than the 1700 or 1800's.
    I have gone back to the 8th century with the foundation of the Carolingian dynasty by Charles Martel that still rules the world.

Makhir and Alda (715-804) were the parents of Guillaume de Toulouse de Gellone (a.k.a. William of Orange) and Ida Redburga, who married Egbert of Wessex, later King of England (not in this picture). All the leading European aristocratic families are Carolingians. There were some marriages with the Merovingians.

I could try to go wayback to ancient Rome, Greece, and preceding that Egypt, Sumer and Scythia.
    But I don't think I'm really capable of going so far back, and doubt whether this adds much relevant information to the current status of the New World Order of the Garter.
    Dragon-court#post6480917
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-22-2021 at 12:45 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast