Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump

Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

The official results are set to be presented to the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday. Several versions of the draft report, titled “Maricopa County Forensic Audit” by Cyber Ninjas, circulated prematurely on Wednesday and Thursday. Multiple versions were obtained by The Arizona Republic.

The Cyber Ninjas and their subcontractors were paid millions to research and write the report by nonprofits set up by prominent figures in the “Stop the Steal” movement and allies of Donald Trump, but Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said that would not influence their work.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...20/5835521001/

The differences between the audit and original count:
    +99 Biden votes
    -269 Trump votes
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You mean no more two more weeks? I guess that means they will come up with some new scam to keep the easily fooled engaged and donating.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Lol. The question that will be answered is how many of those votes were legal votes.

The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County (more than 55,000) is over 4 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona.

https://nworeport.me/2021/09/24/earl...t-consequence/

How long before Cyber Ninjas is accused of being a Deep State front?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump
    Ah, so, migrant invasion does change the voter base.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ah, so, migrant invasion does change the voter base.
    Popular vote vs Electoral College

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ctoral_College

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

"Hand count"?

They touched every electron?
    We believe our lying eyes...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You just had to rile up the trumpkins. They were finally starting to forget about him.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You just had to rile up the trumpkins. They were finally starting to forget about him.
    Oh, hardly...

Haven't you heard? Trump is going to be considered the "darling angel" compared to what he just sent out. Don't you know everything revolves around popularity?

https://www.mediaite.com/donald-trump/what-is-this/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

How many pillows do I need to buy to find out whether any of those ballots are actually fraudulent?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

This was a pre-print leak that does not include all of the documents regarding the fraud.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The $#@! are you talking about?

There are only two people in this thread who could be remotely described as "trumpkins"...me and phill.

Everybody else that has posted is opposed to him.

I would think everybody would be in favor of voting integrity as well, but I can understand the logic of the anarchist argument against that.

It serves the purpose of de-legitimatizing any voter effort.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The $#@! are you talking about?

There are only two people in this thread who could be remotely described as "trumpkins"...me and phill.

Everybody else that has posted is opposed to him.

I would think everybody would be in favor of voting integrity as well, but I can understand the logic of the anarchist argument against that.

It serves the purpose of de-legitimatizing any voter effort.
    I am for voting integrity but Trump and crew were exposed earlier on their plan to claim it was fraudulent if they lost. Everything that Trump and is surrogates have done since before the election is and was part of the great con job. It should be obvious to everyone by now that election fraud claims were just another scam. There is election fraud each cycle, including the last but not enough to merit over turning the election.

If Covid did not happen there was a better chance of Trump winning but it would have been close if he did win. You have to remember in 2016, the under 40 overwhelming voted for Hillary and now these people were 4 years older and you had more boomers were dying off.

I think Trump supporters that are isolated in their own bubble do not realize the damage the lock downs had on peoples lives and how desperate they were. They were not going to vote for the man that was bragging that Wall Street and the economy is doing great because of him while they were suffering. This is not some love for Biden people had. Micky Mouse could have ran against Trump and they would a have voted for Micky out of desperation or stayed home.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    There is election fraud each cycle, including the last but not enough to merit over turning the election.
    Yeah, that's been pretty much my position as well.

I think Trump supporters that are isolated in their own bubble do not realize the damage the lock downs had on peoples lives and how desperate they were. They were not going to vote for the man that was bragging that Wall Street and the economy is doing great because of him while they were suffering. This is not some love for Biden people had. Micky Mouse could have ran against Trump and they would a have voted for Micky out of desperation or stayed home.
    Possibly.

But if we're to believe that the voting was accurate, then that doesn't hold water: many more people voted in 2020 than in 2016.

I'll refer back to what I consider an absolute truth: most people hate freedom and do not want it.

It is not popular.

Yeah, that's been pretty much my position as well.

Possibly.

But if we're to believe that the voting was accurate, then that doesn't hold water: many more people voted in 2020 than in 2016.

I'll refer back to what I consider an absolute truth: most people hate freedom and do not want it.

It is not popular.
    They simply changed all the rules for this election. They held the door open for weeks and DRAMATICALLY increased the number of mail-ins. You all know I'm not a Trump supporter, but this election was anything but a fair election. Was it voter fraud or process fraud?? I'm still thinking it was a combination of both. In any case, the outcome was not decided by voters; it was decided as soon as they started changing the rules. And both parties wanted it that way.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    They simply changed all the rules for this election. They held the door open for weeks and DRAMATICALLY increased the number of mail-ins. You all know I'm not a Trump supporter, but this election was anything but a fair election. Was it voter fraud or process fraud?? I'm still thinking it was a combination of both. In any case, the outcome was not decided by voters; it was decided as soon as they started changing the rules. And both parties wanted it that way.
    I really haven't dug into this because as far as I'm concerned, in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't f**king matter. But if one watches the video Greenwald produced laying out exactly how the CIA, the legacy media, "big tech", and the DNC colluded to shelter Biden's campaign, and one doesn't come away understanding full-well that EVERYTHING was on the table to secure his election, I think those people are living in a fantasy land, and I want a ticket.

In my view - and I know I have friends here who disagree with me - for as wealthy and connected as Trump was, he was not an insider, he had not paid his dues, and he could NOT be entrusted with the presidency. He needed to be defeated at all costs, as far as the Deep State was concerned. Had he somehow managed to win against all odds, I believe they would have just killed him. And I think that the only reason they didn't during his term was because, as it is said in mafia circles, "blood is very expensive", and causes people to start asking a lot of questions that certain people do not want to answer.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

+99 Biden votes
    -269 Trump votes
    Nice job of peddling the liberal talking points. 10 points to Shillindor!

The forensic audit doesn't come out for another 75 minutes, but we already know that tens of thousands of illegal ballots. Recounting fraudulent ballots doesn't validate the election.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I really haven't dug into this because as far as I'm concerned, in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't f**king matter. But if one watches the video Greenwald produced laying out exactly how the CIA, the legacy media, "big tech", and the DNC colluded to shelter Biden's campaign, and one doesn't come away understanding full-well that EVERYTHING was on the table to secure his election, I think those people are living in a fantasy land, and I want a ticket.

In my view - and I know I have friends here who disagree with me - for as wealthy and connected as Trump was, he was not an insider, he had not paid his dues, and he could NOT be entrusted with the presidency. He needed to be defeated at all costs, as far as the Deep State was concerned. Had he somehow managed to win against all odds, I believe they would have just killed him. And I think that the only reason they didn't during his term was because, as it is said in mafia circles, "blood is very expensive", and causes people to start asking a lot of questions that certain people do not want to answer.
    Nope. He wouldn't have won 4 states by the skin of his nose without approval. Look at his early funders. All 3-4 of them. No reason to elaborate. I'm tired of putting a target on my back. Fact is, they didn't want the Clintons back because the Clintons were powerful and Hilary couldn't be relied on not to fall back on her old ways going back to college. How much you know about this, I don't know, but again I don't want to put a target on my back. Hillary wasn't wanted in 2008, 2012, or 2016 for a reason. How they astroturfed the Pizzagate campaign and their social media onslaught was part of it. We'll see what happens in 2024. I wouldn't count the Clintons out, just one more time, considering the non-popularity of Harris, and the senility of Biden.

Do you remember election night in 2016? Hours went by... there was an odd delay that night also. Please, nobody conflate my comment with being Democrat or a Clintonite. I never voted for the Clintons or any Democrat in my life. Just wait and see; if Hillary jumps in, they will attack her and favor Harris.
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-24-2021 at 01:01 PM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Nope. He wouldn't have won 4 states by the skin of his nose without approval. Look at his early funders. All 3-4 of them. No reason to elaborate. I'm tired of putting a target on my back. Fact is, they didn't want the Clintons back because the Clintons were powerful and Hilary couldn't be relied on not to fall back on her old ways going back to college. How much you know about this, I don't know, but again I don't want to put a target on my back. Hillary wasn't wanted in 2008, 2012, or 2016 for a reason. How they astroturfed the Pizzagate campaign and their social media onslaught was part of it. We'll see what happens in 2024. I wouldn't count the Clintons out, just one more time, considering the non-popularity of Harris, and the senility of Biden.

Do you remember election night in 2016? Hours went by... there was an odd delay that night also. Please, nobody conflate my comment with being Democrat or a Clintonite. I never voted for the Clintons or any Democrat in my life. Just wait and see; if Hillary jumps in, they will attack her and favor Harris.
    You're suggesting that the Establishment/Deep State wanted Trump over Clinton? I'm not buying that, not for a second. The same cabal of entities that attempted to destroy him just months after he was elected (and this is ignoring the fact that they sought to destroy him throughout the campaign) briefly sought to seat him in the presidency? I mean, anything is possible, but Occam's Razor suggests that they didn't think he was going to win (and looking at his poll numbers and popular consensus confirms this) and they could just ride out this insurgency without problem. But it turned out that he *did* win, and thus 2020 was clearly an op to make sure that blunder didn't happen again.

Nobody gets to sit behind that desk unless it has been fore-ordained. Trump was a 1 in a million shot, and I'm not AT ALL suggesting that he was a net positive to liberty. But he got there, and they didn't like it, and that's as clear as day. Look at how all of the people around him reacted.

The only reason they didn't kill him was because they figured they could scam him out of office in 2020... and they did.

You're suggesting that the Establishment/Deep State wanted Trump over Clinton? I'm not buying that, not for a second. The same cabal of entities that attempted to destroy him just months after he was elected (and this is ignoring the fact that they sought to destroy him throughout the campaign) briefly sought to seat him in the presidency? I mean, anything is possible, but Occam's Razor suggests that they didn't think he was going to win (and looking at his poll numbers and popular consensus confirms this) and they could just ride out this insurgency without problem. But it turned out that he *did* win, and thus 2020 was clearly an op to make sure that blunder didn't happen again.

Nobody gets to sit behind that desk unless it has been fore-ordained. Trump was a 1 in a million shot, and I'm not AT ALL suggesting that he was a net positive to liberty. But he got there, and they didn't like it, and that's as clear as day. Look at how all of the people around him reacted.

The only reason they didn't kill him was because they figured they could scam him out of office in 2020... and they did.
    They are not always a unified group that agrees on everything. I believe there were competing camps of the elites on each side, and that in some cases, Secretaries of State manipulate elections. Sometimes, both candidates are acceptable. (most often, actually). In other words, the disunity of the shadow elites on the matter contributed to the "allowing" of a Trump victory. Hillary is still very active and could be a contender in 2024. Any news search shows this.

A rematch with a Hillary beating Trump in 2024 would probably be one of the biggest inside jokes they ever played on us.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

How many pillows do I need to buy to find out whether any of those ballots are actually fraudulent?
    As far as I'm concerned, it's axiomatic that the election was stolen and China was involved -- and I'm not even a Trumper (I don't have TDS, either, though).

That said, I can't take the Lindell stuff seriously. It feels like one of those situations where the disciple believes more than the master, so the master just gives him the baton and says, "if you make it to the other side of the wall, send for me."
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I call bull$#@!.

Just posted this:

AZ Forensic Audit Results Show SYSTEMIC Fraud - Prepare for CRISIS THEATER Distractions
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...R-Distractions

Tell me another one
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I am for voting integrity but Trump and crew were exposed earlier on their plan to claim it was fraudulent if they lost. Everything that Trump and is surrogates have done since before the election is and was part of the great con job. It should be obvious to everyone by now that election fraud claims were just another scam. There is election fraud each cycle, including the last but not enough to merit over turning the election.

If Covid did not happen there was a better chance of Trump winning but it would have been close if he did win. You have to remember in 2016, the under 40 overwhelming voted for Hillary and now these people were 4 years older and you had more boomers were dying off.

At least 1 big difference in this election is that one side went through the hassle of documenting the fraud. There are heaping mounds of evidence and testimonies that election laws were broken on a massive scale.

It's beyond dispute at this point that the TCF Center in Detroit was breaking basically every challenger law in the book. From the floor staff to the managers to the people at the top, every layer of management is documented as having broken numerous ballot counting laws.

Every case on that was dismissed, essentially on the basis that the 100+ testimonies were all lies. (If you agree it's all lies then ur as leftist brainwashed as thecount)

This argument that "fraud happens every cycle" is a lame bs.

We will never know what the actual numbers were and they don't matter. If this was any other sport, Biden would have been disqualified from just the level of cheating.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Live presentation:

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

+99 Biden votes
    -269 Trump votes

LOL. Says the Biden voter who is vehemently opposed to Ron Paul.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    At least 1 big difference in this election is that one side went through the hassle of documenting the fraud. There are heaping mounds of evidence and testimonies that election laws were broken on a massive scale.

It's beyond dispute at this point that the TCF Center in Detroit was breaking basically every challenger law in the book. From the floor staff to the managers to the people at the top, every layer of management is documented as having broken numerous ballot counting laws.

Every case on that was dismissed, essentially on the basis that the 100+ testimonies were all lies. (If you agree it's all lies then ur as leftist brainwashed as thecount)

This argument that "fraud happens every cycle" is a lame bs.

We will never know what the actual numbers were and they don't matter. If this was any other sport, Biden would have been disqualified from just the level of cheating.
    It is the truth that it does happen every cycle and from both sides. I looked at many of these so called testimonies from Lindell's spreadsheet and the other fake election fraud website which looks like the real deal until you dig deeper to find it was hundreds of fake random people on Twitter claiming voter fraud. That is not evidence.

Voter fraud in such a massive scale that caused Trump to lose is about as accurate as the fake news headline floated here that "80% of Covid Deaths are Vaccinated". Some people are willingly allowing themselves to be gullible as not to shatter their illusion of honesty about the people they think represent the truth and their political views.

Do you have a link for that video? Sounds informative.

My thought is that it was known that fraud, along with what Greenwald's video probably reveals, would be implemented to ensure Biden's installation. Joe and Jill have been deeply tied into the WEF Great Reset Davos meetings. Trump attended also, of course, but Joe was selected intentionally for this point in the agenda. Trump and his camp knew they would be engineered out of the Presidency (he even started the fraud narrative with a tweet in the middle of the night on election night) but had no intention to fight it in any meaningful way, but did see it as yet another grifting opportunity upon his gullible MAGA base. They dutifully fell in line and handed over more money.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Not really proving anything, now that I look at this a little more.

Recounting fraudulent ballots isn't an "audit".

Thank you for your posting of Mockingbird media. I might had missed it if it weren't parroted on NOR, Fox, MSNBC, CNN and all the other squawkers.

You really fulfill an important role on RPF for those that are not exposed to propaganda.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast