Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: James Woolsey joins Donald Trumps team as senior adviser

To the uninitiated, it may appear as though someone has wandered into your chicken coop and chopped off one of its heads, while its body runs around in the yard. To the trumpertarian, this is actually picking the lock on the shackles and throwing the lumberjacks off the cliff into a vat of unknown liquid.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangergirl View Post
    And you think it would be any different if Rand was there? You think he wouldn't be surrounded by neocons vying to take or keep control? is anyone really surprised the RNC would block further attempts at a coup like this? This is going to be a fight.

I have to say that some of you are coming across like you're watching a kid playing in the street and there's a car coming but you don't want to say anything, and some of you would be happy to see that kid get hit because it's not your kid. But the fact is that this political kid, Trump, could be someone that benefits everyone's cause of Liberty. No one's giving a crap about what you say on this forum, aside from those who need to feel "right" on the internet. What has being "right" or saying "I told you so" ever done for Liberty? Instead of laughing or hoping that he fails or fearing his mistakes, we could be bombarding his twitter or calling his office or using AJ's big mouth to tell him who and what to avoid. We could be bombarding Liberty candidates to guide him towards Constitutional values. He doesn't know all the names and all the games. I don't think Trump is going to be Ron Paul in any sense but shame on us for never trying to take this moment to promote the future of Liberty. We're just going to sit back and laugh at everyone that's wrong and it'll eventually come to us. Good luck with that.
    So your answer is to claim sure knowledge that the Pauls are just as bad with the neocon-love as Trump?

Like, you are just going to claim that Rand Paul would have appointed Bolton and Giuliani because............because........because if Rand Paul wouldn't appoint those scumbags that means you have abandoned the principles of liberty, and you cannot deal with the cognitive dissonance, therefore you just pretend that Rand Paul is a neocon now because it somehow hurts less?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    These things are not hard to accomplish. .
    You sure about that? Look at what the media is doing to Bannon already. He is now accepted by consensus as a white nationalist and rabid anti-semite by everyone in the media.

You have 4000 posts to fill. Fill them with all your so-called liberty people. See what happens. Half resign within a week, because people are waking them in the middle of the night, and family members are having car accidents. Never mind the media slaughter that arises when it is pointed out most of your people have no experience whatsoever in government, and never mind that everybody in the house and senate despises you 100% now, except Rand Massie and Amash.

You all talk about what you would do as president, but that is all it is, talk. You can't win the presidency, most of you can't win a mayorship.

The only reason they are not being done, is because President Elect Trump does not want to do them, and is therefore nothing like the Candidate Donald Trump you lot thought he was.
    To be fair to them, Candidate Donald Trump never uttered a word about liberty, peace, or principles, so they really aren't surprised by the absence of these things in the new administration.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    To the uninitiated, it may appear as though someone has wandered into your chicken coop and chopped off one of its heads, while its body runs around in the yard. To the trumpertarian, this is actually picking the lock on the shackles and throwing the lumberjacks off the cliff into a vat of unknown liquid.
    How did that prediction work out?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Riiiiight, his possible?, eventual?, failure will be the result of all these non-conformist circle-jerking purists on RPF. Lolol. Nice call.
    Thaaaats right. Our liberty heroes are in fact losers who do not love liberty nearly as much as Emperor Czar Trump, they are in fact worse tyrants than Mao and Hitler, it will of course be THEIR fault therefore when Trump fails to make anyone the least bit more free.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    How did that prediction work out?
    About as expected.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    To be fair to them, Candidate Donald Trump never uttered a word about liberty, peace, or principles, so they really aren't surprised by the absence of these things in the new administration.
    And yet these blithering idiots are trying to set Trump up as the #1 King Despot of Liberty itself. I wouldn't be half as annoyed at these malignant morons if they didn't constantly lie on their own candidate to make him look better and then lie on everyone else to make us look worse.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Rand Paul could never win, and his spine turned to jelly on the Iran sanctions. One of the reasons he lost. If he would have stood up for his principles, unabashedly, took the extreme positions instead of trying to soften his message and instead of attacking Trump, because his $#@!ty campaign advisors told him to, he could have been competitive. But even then, you saw how the media leveraged against him. he hardly got a word in the debates.

the establishment would have turned Rand into Jello if he ever even got past the "they ignore you stage". Ron got to the "then they laugh at you stage", but only got a toe in, and then it was game on. If the media talked about Ron at all, what was it about? That's right, it was about the newsletter.

You must smash the fortress walls before deciding on the gems placed in the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Well that showed them.
    I'm doing more to oppose them than you are.

"if the notion grew" It will not. There will never be a tax revolt. Get real. The vast majority of people are living a life way too good to ever risk their lives for something that everybody else would just condemn them to prison for.
    Simple assed chicken $#@!tedness. May your chains rest....heavy as $#@!.

Indifference isn't a plan.
    My "plan" is far from indifference. I am actually more engaged than you.

Indifference isn't a plan.
    Language matters. This is not indifference, paying the taxes knowing what they are used for is.

Banned

Blog Entries
    And yet these blithering idiots are trying to set Trump up as the #1 King Despot of Liberty itself. I wouldn't be half as annoyed at these malignant morons if they didn't constantly lie on their own candidate to make him look better and then lie on everyone else to make us look worse.
    Do you even know what a populist is, and how they function?

You sure about that?
    1000%

Look at what the media is doing to Bannon already.
    Couldn't have done so if Bannon had not been floated as a trial balloon.

He is now accepted by consensus as a white nationalist and rabid anti-semite by everyone in the media.
    Good. That you and Au like him -- when y'all are acting like........this -- tells me all I need to know about Bannon. Anybody you lot like at this point is probably a sockpuppet for Satan. So, good riddance.

You have 4000 posts to fill. Fill them with all your so-called liberty people. See what happens. Half resign within a week, because people are waking them in the middle of the night, and family members are having car accidents. Never mind the media slaughter that arises when it is pointed out most of your people have no experience whatsoever in government, and never mind that everybody in the house and senate despises you 100% now, except Rand Massie and Amash.
    Riiiiiight. Because anybody who is not a tyrannical despot is automagically a lazy coward amirite?

You all talk about what you would do as president, but that is all it is, talk. You can't win the presidency, most of you can't win a mayorship.
    How many public offices have you held?

Banned

Blog Entries
    I'm doing more to oppose them than you are.
    as far as you know. You are doing it stupidly too.

Simple assed chicken $#@!tedness. May your chains rest....heavy as $#@!.
    REALITY CHECK! I think the time for violent revolution has long passed, not just tax revolt. But guess what? No way in hell am I engaging in violent revolution. You know why? Becaus eI know, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. 1) if it did, it would not be for the cause of freedom and liberty and 2) If i tried to start it, guess what happens? NOTHING. Now I am in prison and forgotten, and worse, a tool of government propaganda. The revolution fails, my life is over, and I become a traitor.

My "plan" is far from indifference. I am actually more engaged than you.
    How long until we see a truly freedom loving president in the White House? Will it ever, ever, ever happen?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thaaaats right. Our liberty heroes are in fact losers who do not love liberty nearly as much as Emperor Czar Trump, they are in fact worse tyrants than Mao and Hitler, it will of course be THEIR fault therefore when Trump fails to make anyone the least bit more free.
    Well, damn. I guess I shoulda known better than to back the Paul's. I'm sorry America.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Good. That you and Au like him -- when y'all are acting like........this -- tells me all I need to know about Bannon. Anybody you lot like at this point is probably a sockpuppet for Satan. So, good riddance.
    Divide and conquer.

Do you even know what a populist is, and how they function?
    Is it easier for you to deal with your cognitive dissonance by assuming that I must an idiot because I refuse to worship your boy Trump?

So many Libertarians don't understand human beings and for this blindspot, they cannot achieve any semblance of victory.

No one likes your ideas, especially when other palatable, subsidized ones exist. When I see libertarians, I see a hamster trapped in a running wheel. Maybe if the hamster got off the wheel and looked around, maybe just maybe he would adjust his strategies. But instead they give their enemies quarter, by being insufferable sticks in the mud.
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-15-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    No they love it more. That is why they are losers, no tin the perjorative sense, in the literal sense. Rand has been in the Senate for 6 years. Has anything changed? Has Kentucky even legalized weed yet? Has Kentucky stopped being the state with the highest incarceration rate in the United States?

No they love it more. That is why they are losers, no tin the perjorative sense, in the literal sense. Rand has been in the Senate for 6 years. Has anything changed? Has Kentucky even legalized weed yet? Has Kentucky stopped being the state with the highest incarceration rate in the United States?
    What legislation has Rand passed?

How long until we see a truly freedom loving president in the White House? Will it ever, ever, ever happen?
    It will never happen with you lot around, telling folks that getting on their knees and obeying the latest despot equals freedom. Instead, because of you, now we will get ever increasingly despotic administrations, with every one claiming to represent more freedom than the last.

Thanks, Trumplover. Thanks for ending even the possibility of a future of freedom in America. The despots of the world owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You accomplished what all the tyrants in the world could never do. @UWDude - you killed freedom in America. Congratulations!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Is it easier for you to deal with your cognitive dissonance by assuming that I must an idiot because I refuse to worship your boy Trump?
    I am not asking you for worship. I am asking you to work with him instead of against him, and to understand what is facing America at the moment. I still do not think you understand. Had Hillary been elected, we would not even be having this discussion in 4 years. I have witnessed first hand the real censorship going on. #Rapemelania was allowed to trend on twitter for days, yet #draftourdaughters was shut down within hours.

This whole forum, in four years, would be shut down because it is a hate site that promotes lawbreaking and violence.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What legislation has Rand passed?
    OH the same $#@!ty argument the neocons used against Ron Paul no less!

Not only are you people excusing the appointment of neocons, YOU ARE FLIPPIN TURNING INTO NEOCONS!

OH the same $#@!ty argument the neocons used against Ron Paul no less!

Not only are you people excusing the appointment of neocons, YOU ARE FLIPPIN TURNING INTO NEOCONS!
    I am not a Neocon. I'm in the arena fighting Neocons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    K thanks. Have fun slowly realizing trump is not what you projected all your hopes and dreams onto. I don't imagine that will be fun.
    It may be that Trump is what misterx thinks. The impression I get is that misterx is especially drawn to Trump's statism.

He probably won't like Trump's amnesty for illegal immigrants though.

as far as you know. You are doing it stupidly too.
    Pray tell what it is you do each day to counteract leviathan? Support Trump on RPF's? Now that would be stoopid.

REALITY CHECK! I think the time for violent revolution has long passed, not just tax revolt. But guess what? No way in hell am I engaging in violent revolution. You know why? Becaus eI know, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. 1) if it did, it would not be for the cause of freedom and liberty and 2) If i tried to start it, guess what happens? NOTHING. Now I am in prison and forgotten, and worse, a tool of government propaganda. The revolution fails, my life is over, and I become a traitor.

1)Freedom and liberty would not be the cause that you would fight for? May your chains...drag you to the ocean floor. 2) Oh, my. A traitor. Your life is over. If the revolution fails. It is exactly this pussy-assed attitude that has lead us from a small period of actual freedom to today. I may only be one-hundredth of a man my forbears were but you might as well wear skinny jeans and join the safety pin brigade.

Banned

Blog Entries
    It will never happen with you lot around, telling folks that getting on their knees and obeying the latest despot equals freedom. Instead, because of you, now we will get ever increasingly despotic administrations, with every one claiming to represent more freedom than the last.

Thanks, Trumplover. Thanks for ending even the possibility of a future of freedom in America. The despots of the world owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You accomplished what all the tyrants in the world could never do. @UWDude - you killed freedom in America. Congratulations!
    I supported Ron Paul with my hard earned money, and lots of it, and time, and lots of it. I told everyone he had a chance, although deep down, I knew he didn't, just like any other realist.
    I am telling you right now there is a chance one day there could be a Libertarian party in congress, with real power... ...but that could NEVER happen without someone like Trump fearlessly smashing the fortress walls first. We need term limits. We need lobbying restrictions ($#@! the free speech argument on that one), we need a lot of things Trump is proposing to start fighting back against the establishment. Nobody who won the presidency ever vowed to do this. NOBODY.

I am not asking you for worship. I am asking you to work with him instead of against him, and to understand what is facing America at the moment. I still do not think you understand. Had Hillary been elected, we would not even be having this discussion in 4 years. I have witnessed first hand the real censorship going on. #Rapemelania was allowed to trend on twitter for days, yet #draftourdaughters was shut down within hours.

This whole forum, in four years, would be shut down because it is a hate site that promotes lawbreaking and violence.
    You want me to work with a guy to help dismantle Constitutional government and liberty itself in the United States?

Sorry, I am a Constitutionalist who believes in liberty.

If you want to see the Constitution and liberty deas in America so bad, why don't YOU help the guy do it?

I got news for you, I would rather take a bullet to the chest than to "work with" a tyrant bastard destroying freedom in the country I love.

If freedom is so distasteful to you, you do it. You can ;eave me right the fk out of your anti-liberty anti-constitutional anti-principle authoritarian utopia.

I supported Ron Paul with my hard earned money, and lots of it, and time, and lots of it. I told everyone he had a chance, although deep down, I knew he didn't, just like any other realist.
    I am telling you right now there is a chance one day there could be a Libertarian party in congress, with real power... ...but that could NEVER happen without someone like Trump fearlessly smashing the fortress walls first. We need term limits. We need lobbying restrictions ($#@! the free speech argument on that one), we need a lot of things Trump is proposing to start fighting back against the establishment. Nobody who won the presidency ever vowed to do this. NOBODY.
    Don't give a fk who you supported 8 years ago. You now support Trump, who is the dead opposite of everything Ron Paul has ever stood for. If you support Trump then you are no longer a Ron Paul supporter. All you are doing here is polluting Ron Paul's good name with your tyrannical despotic authoritarian lies.

Banned

Blog Entries
    1)Freedom and liberty would not be the cause that you would fight for? May your chains...drag you to the ocean floor. 2) Oh, my. A traitor. Your life is over. If the revolution fails. It is exactly this pussy-assed attitude that has lead us from a small period of actual freedom to today. I may only be one-hundredth of a man my forbears were but you might as well wear skinny jeans and join the safety pin brigade.
    Get out there and lead the revolution then. Go ahead, fearless general. Try it.

Suddenly, when I am talking about personally engaging in violent revolution, you start talking about "attitudes" that has led "us". Us? what us? You going to join me, big guy, in our violent revolution for freedom? Now we have two. Let's see what happens when we, with our winning attitude, join together, all 100 of us, and kick off this violent revolution. Let's see what happens. That's right, nothing. We all go to prison as traitors.

But hey, at least we proved to the internet we aren't pussies. Never mind that the government just got an excuse to crack down harder on libertarians.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast