Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trump Opposition Research Thread

i'm voting for hilliary, because she had nice things to say about Ron a few years ago...

3rd party votes will only get that demon trump elected, so its best to vote the status quo this time around...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will either write in Rand Paul for POTUS or leave that motherfucker blank.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    leaving it blank is still a vote for trump.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    leaving it blank is still a vote for trump.
    I am in TN, this state will vote for a soggy potato as long as it has a (R) on it.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i'm voting for hilliary, because she had nice things to say about Ron a few years ago...

3rd party votes will only get that demon trump elected, so its best to vote the status quo this time around...
    Yeah, and she liked Ayn Rand as a youngster. Really, she's just been "playing the game" so she could get into office and turn the USA into Galt's Gulch. Good strategy. Her campaign is a lesson in how the liberty movement can win in the future.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

good to see so many clinton supporters in here....good times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Really?

Why aren't you willing to cast a pragmatic vote for the LP?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Trump seems to be mostly getting a pass on this. He allegedly said he hopes Putin will like him few minutes after claiming that Putin had referred to Obama with n-word.

Trump implies Putin called Obama the N-word

By Caitlin Yilek
    Donald Trump on Wednesday implied that Russian President Vladimir Putin has used the N-word when talking about President Obama and said he would command more respect as president.
    “Putin has said things over the last year that are really bad things,” Trump said at a press conference in Florida. “He mentioned the N-word one time. I was shocked to hear him mention the N-word.” Trump said Putin has “a total lack of respect” for Obama.
    “No. 1, he doesn’t like him. And No. 2, he doesn’t respect him,” the billionaire said.
    Trump then asserted that Putin would have more respect for him if he succeeds Obama in the White House.
    “I think he’s going to respect your president if I’m elected, and I hope he likes me,” he said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-talking-about

Only a few voices spoke out against that, NBC news OpEd refuted such a notion forcefully:

Jul 28 2016
    OpEd: President Obama Is Nobody's N-Word
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/o...rump-s-n618961
    Are you Russian, by chance?

Besides gauging vibes in political forums, apparently there is a quiz that can help people find out how Russian they are lol

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_russian_are_you_7

YOu Do have a lather jacket and big black shades! for sure!

6. You sure do have some uncle who is completely tied up with some criminal "brigadas" and you are expecting to be in one of them soon.

7. If you are a guy, you do hang out and even sleep with any other nationality girl, but when it's time to get married it HAS to be Russian girl!

8. how much alchohol is in vodka?

The current president of Russia is:

I'm glad to see that this thread is stickied here.

Albeit, I see some irony in that.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

How about the irony of this thread...

...with the whole RON PAUL forum here.

No one finds this odd?

Mods must have gotten so used to it they don't even noticed it, or its irony, or conscious sabotage.

Poor Trump, and everyone who loves Trump, dumb animals.

More controversial claims are being made about Trump's NS picks:

Trump's Newest National Security Staffer Once Suggested Obama Lied About Being Black

Dec. 15, 2016 4:37 PM
    President-elect Donald Trump will tap Fox News' Monica Crowley to be the senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council, the transition team announced Thursday. In Crowley, Trump appears to have found a kindred spirit on issues ranging from from terrorism to Barack Obama's eligibility to be president.

Crowley has worked at Fox News since 1998 as a "political and international affairs analyst," according to her bio that previously appeared on the news outlet's website. She also worked as foreign policy assistant to former president Nixon and later worked with NPR and MSNBC.*

Based on her public statements, Crowley will fit right in with Flynn and Trump. In June 2008, while guest-hosting Laura Ingraham's radio show, Crowley cited a bizarre online "genealogy" (which she acknowledged she couldn't "verify") purporting to demonstrate that Obama is "not black African, he is Arab African." She added: "And yet, this guy is campaigning as black and painting anybody who dares to criticize him as a racist. I mean that is—it is the biggest con I think I've ever seen."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...y-barack-obama

Trump’s National Security Adviser Shared Fake News About Clinton

Just a few days before the election, the general tweeted a link to a news hoax from a right-wing conspiracy theory site called True Pundit, and said the New York Police Department had evidence of new Hillary Clinton emails that proved her involvement in or knowledge of money laundering and sex crimes with children, among other things.

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/794000841518776320

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

John Bolton
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    John Bolton
    Distributor of human rights, destroyer of the deep state, darling of liberty, defender of non-interventionism.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

He's definitely a momma's boy

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    John Bolton
    Added

To everyone, go ahead and submit any articles on Trump's behavior since assuming office.

I've now divided the index into pre- and post-election categories.

Massive Increase In Spending

https://www.heritage.org/budget-and-...opriations-act

The omnibus provides $1.207 trillion in base discretionary spending for FY 2018. This is $143 billion more than the original Budget Control Act caps. When additional funding for Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO), disaster- and emergency-designated funding, and program integrity initiatives is included, the total swells to $1.3 trillion.

Syrian Warmongering

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-m...-nbc-news.html

The U.S. military attacked a Syria-government airfield with 59 Tomahawk missiles on Thursday evening.

The missiles targeted the Shayrat air base near Homs, and were in response to a Tuesday chemical weapons attack. Officially announcing the strike, President Donald Trump said the targeted airfield had launched the chemical attack on a rebel-held area, and he called on other nations to oppose Syria's embattled leader.

"On Tuesday, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad launched a horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians. Using a deadly nerve agent, Assad choked out the lives of helpless men, women and children. It was a slow and brutal death for so many. Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack," Trump said Thursday night.

Fake Deregulation

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6605468

As of the latest official report, Trump's "deregulation" amounts to a savings of $570 million per year.

The total cost of regulation is well above $2 trillion per year.

At this rate, the regulatory burden will be halved by c. 3772 AD.

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/08/polit...ion/index.html

Breaks Peace Treaty With Iran, Sets Stage For Iraq^Iraq

President Donald Trump announced Tuesday he is quitting the Iran nuclear deal, pitting him against the United States' closest allies and leaving the future of Tehran's nuclear ambitions in question.

"It is clear to me that we cannot prevent an Iranian nuclear bomb under the decaying and rotten structure of the current agreement," Trump said from the White House Diplomatic Room. "The Iran deal is defective at its core. If we do nothing we know exactly what will happen [the US won't invade Iran?]."

In announcing his long-telegraphed decision, Trump said he would initiate new sanctions on the regime, crippling the touchstone agreement negotiated by his predecessor. Trump said any country that helps Iran obtain nuclear weapons would also be "strongly sanctioned."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are we entertained?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456