Thread: 17 billionaires and celebrities who could run for President in 2020

17 billionaires and celebrities who could run for President in 2020

Why the 2016 election is such a hallmark:

http://www.thewrap.com/14-billionair...ye-mark-cuban/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Get serious. Rav. Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is quite obviously actually running. He has access to a mind control device called Facebook. And thus none of these other people matter. The only man with a tool that would exceed his would be someone who controls the even bigger mind control device called Google. But the googs' agenda is the same as Zuck's, so they won't run, they'll just support him.

Trump will win anyway. But it should be fun! Human persuasive genius vs. sophisicated, scientific, digital cognitive manipulation. The 1950s Man vs. The Panopticon. Not as fun as the last one, but nothing could be that fun.

Someone should run saying "there is no law requiring anyone to pay income taxes". Anyone that would vriticise would be called as establishment fake news then people will stop paying even if the candidate doesn't win but they could win. Also political experience doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Someone should run saying "there is no law requiring anyone to pay income taxes". Anyone that would vriticise would be called as establishment fake news then people will stop paying even if the candidate doesn't win but they could win. Also political experience doesn't matter.
    I think Peter Schiff's dad tried that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Things are different now and Irwin only ran as a third party candidate. This candidate would have to tell the establishment to go $#@! themselves as does Kid Rock.

tell the establishment to go $#@! themselves as does Kid Rock.
    What would they counter with?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Can you elaborate? If you are referring to the media. No one gives a $#@! what they say anymore.
    Last edited by dude58677; 09-15-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Can you elaborate? If you are referring to the media. No one gives a $#@! what they say anymore.
    I meant the establishment.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I meant the establishment.
    Career politicians and the media lost all credibility and 2016 plus all these celebrities considering running is evidence of that.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How about Wesley Snipes runs for President? He had issues with the IRS.

Only Danke or Oprah would have a shot at trump on that list .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Only Danke or Oprah would have a shot at trump on that list .
    Nice try, but there is no way I'd put you on my ticket.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Someone should run saying "there is no law requiring most Americans to pay the Individual income tax." Anyone that would vriticise would be called as establishment fake news then people will stop paying even if the candidate doesn't win but they could win. Also political experience doesn't matter.
    FTFY.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Nice try, but there is no way I'd put you on my ticket.
    I would like a corner office with a view , part time , probably just Mon - Tue works for me .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would like a corner office with a view , part time , probably just Mon - Tue works for me .
    Get me the Injun vote, and I'll think about it. Two days a week is all we'd probably need to clean the restrooms.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Picture an image of a grassy knoll.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Get me the Injun vote, and I'll think about it. Two days a week is all we'd probably need to clean the restrooms.
    I would also like a nice statue of myself somewhere along the NorthEastern boundary of my traditional territory . That way you can visit my likeness when I am gone and you will not be as sad . Maybe another on the Ohio River for the tourists .I can get you the Indian vote but I think it is a low percentage voting block . I can get a couple of those DHS guys from the airport to clean the bathrooms .