Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New York City Could Soon Allow Non-Citizens To Vote In Citywide Elections

New York City Could Soon Allow Non-Citizens To Vote In Citywide Elections

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-...elections.html

(Natural News) Democrats are ruthless in their bid to maintain power at all costs, even if it destroys the integrity of our nation and its founding principles, most of which they don’t believe in anyway.

New York state and New York City are cases in point: There, Democrats command a supermajority and they wield their power in authoritarian ways because that is the nature of their politics, as evidenced by economically stifling pandemic lockdowns, unconstitutional vaccine mandates, and now, a new executive order from Gov. Kathy Hochul that declared a ‘state of emergency’ over the COVID-19 omicron variant even though there has been no sign of it in the state yet.

And here’s another way Democrats wield permanent power: By changing the rules of the electoral process in order to ensure victory, as the Big Apple is poised to do.

New York City Marxists are preparing to pass legislation that will enable more than 800,000 people who are living in the city but who are not citizens to vote in local elections, as reported by Conservative Brief and other outlets:

The “Our City, Our Vote” legislation would allow migrants who hold green cards, those who maintain a legal work status in the United States, and DACA recipients to be granted special voter registration forms to vote in local elections.

“The legislation calls for training poll workers and community education campaigns to ensure every voter receives the correct ballot,” The New York Times added.

City Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez told the newspaper the legislation is very good for Democrats because they can advance their political talking points claim that “voting rights are being attacked.”

“It’s important for the Democratic Party to look at New York City and see that when voting rights are being attacked, we are expanding voter participation,” he said.

Conservative Brief noted further that Republicans around the country are launching legal battles against Democrat-led legislation granting non-citizens voting rights, which essentially cancel out the votes of citizens:

In October, the Republican National Committee announced it would sue Montpelier and Winooski, Vermont, for altering their town charters to accommodate municipal voting by noncitizens.

“Democrats are trying to dismantle the integrity of our elections. In addition to attacking widely supported safeguards like voter ID, Democrats also want foreign citizens to vote in American elections,” said Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.

“Republicans are fighting back on this far-left assault against election integrity — unlike radical Democrats, we believe that our elections should be decided solely by American citizens. This is a matter of principle and we will fight in all 50 states to ensure this remains the case,” she added.

Fox News went on to report:

The case centers around the Vermont cities of Montpelier and Winooski, who in May had changes to their charters approved by the state’s Senate that allowed non-citizens to vote in their municipal elections. …

Republican Gov. Phil Scott vetoed the legislation in June, citing “inconsistency in election policy” across the state.

But the governor’s veto was overridden by the Senate in a 20-10 vote, with Democrats getting just enough votes to clear the two-thirds majority needed for a veto override.

“I believe if someone wishes to be able to vote they should be a citizen,” Vermont state Sen. Brian Collamore told Fox News.

“The Montpelier bill allows what is defined as a legal resident of the United States to be able to vote in city elections. … If someone is here on a permanent basis, why would he or she not want to participate in the process to become a citizen?” he added.

Democrats will move heaven and earth in order to perpetuate their own power, even at the risk of destroying the country’s social fabric and institutions. Republicans need to step up their game if they hope to put America back on the right path.
    Modern Gerrymandering. Why? They know damn good and well there is no way in hell that anyone with two brain cells to rub together will vote for these Communists who run under the name of Democrat.

TO WIN, THEY MUST CHEAT.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    TO WIN, THEY MUST CHEAT.
    How is this cheating?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    How is this cheating?
    It won't be if it manages to stay limited. But, I'm just guessing based a few hundred years of history it won't.

Used to be you couldn't vote in this country unless you owned property. We expanded that, and now everyone who doesn't have property votes to take from those who do.

it won't happen overnight, until . . . one day it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

How is this cheating?
    How is letting a $#@!ing INVADING ARMY take over your country not cheating? Are you seriously that stupid?

The law in pretty much EVERY sane country is that you have to be a $#@!ing citizen to vote.

No, not here. You TROLL.

Would it be fair to Russia if they just let everyone in the USA vote in a RUSSIAN election while PROHIBITING Russian Citizens from voting? Because THAT is pretty much EXACTLY what they are doing to us.

"The closer an Empire is to collapse, the crazier its laws."
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

How is letting a $#@!ing INVADING ARMY take over your country not cheating? Are you seriously that stupid?
    I suppose I am that stupid. Do you have an answer to the question though?

Would it be fair to Russia if they just let everyone in the USA vote in a RUSSIAN election while PROHIBITING Russian Citizens from voting?
    I guess it depends on the context. I can't imagine them wanting to do that. But it's up to them.

My church sometimes makes decisions by having the members vote. We don't have any requirement that people provide social security numbers or show papers from the federal government as a prerequisite for membership. Does that mean that some kind of cheating is going on there? I don't see why the federal government should have any say over who my church lets vote on things that are none of the federal government's business, and by the same token I don't see why they should over any given city either.

I always find it weird when I get called a troll for supporting this website's explicitly written site mission. Or, in cases like this, asking a simple and reasonable question.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 11-29-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

I suppose I am that stupid. Do you have an answer to the question though?
    If you do not understand what an Honest Election means, and actually have to ask what constitutes CHEATING, then I suggest you make a choice to NOT VOTE. That would be the responsible thing for you to do.
    1776 > 1984

The real problem here is not that they are going to vote in city elections, because that city has been blazing liberal for decades.

The real problem is that they are casting ballots which also have State and Federal elections ON THE SAME SHEET which means

we have to "trust" the New York Secretary of State that they aren't voting in those also.

Do YOU trust ?
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

If you do not understand what an Honest Election means, and actually have to ask what constitutes CHEATING, then I suggest you make a choice to NOT VOTE. That would be the responsible thing for you to do.
    It's that obvious, and yet you're not able to explain it?

Just how do you imagine your method of argumentation working? "I'll just make a bunch of bald assertions, but as long as I sprinkle in some all-caps, that should be enough to win people over to accept my claims."
    Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The real problem here is not that they are going to vote in city elections, because that city has been blazing liberal for decades.

The real problem is that they are casting ballots which also have State and Federal elections ON THE SAME SHEET which means

we have to "trust" the New York Secretary of State that they aren't voting in those also.

Do YOU trust ?
    First, they did not want ANY voter ID. But they wanted to ban gun sales by mail because people couldnt prove who they were without an ID. Funny the double standards.

If it were the other way around and they were accusing the Republicans of having dead people and illegals voting, not only would the democrats DEMAND a Voter ID, they would want a DNA Test as well.
    1776 > 1984

First, they did not want ANY voter ID. But they wanted to ban gun sales by mail because people couldnt prove who they were without an ID. Funny the double standards.

If it were the other way around and they were accusing the Republicans of having dead people and illegals voting, not only would the democrats DEMAND a Voter ID, they would want a DNA Test as well.
    If it prevented immigrants from voting, would you support DNA incorporated identification?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

How is this cheating?
    My guess is there will be more than 800K because they'll be voting by mail , locked down for some plague or another and of course there will be invalid ballots in those but I dont know why. Any dem in NYC wont need to cheat and nobody else could win .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    If it prevented immigrants from voting, would you support DNA incorporated identification?
    I dont care if the immigrant is a Naturalized Citizen (not born in the US and migrated here legally) and votes, thats fine. That is granted to them when they become legal citizens. What I do care is allowing Non Citizens to vote.

Either way I would not want DNA identification as it wont be long until that is used against people. Having certain genetics is pretty much already a crime for white people. Should not EVER be applied to ANY RACE, but that is EXACTLY what they are doing when they are baiting a race war.
    1776 > 1984

How is this cheating?
    It's not "cheating" if the law is changed to allow it.

What it is however, is capitulation to the wishes of an invading army, by the Quislings and traitors in and out of government, to further march the ball of Marxism down the field.

Legacy Americans can forget ever being represented in NYC again.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    You don't need a DNA database.

Show a birth certificate and call it good.

But of course can't have that.

Collapsatarians want the Marxist Revolution to succeed so they can say they were right all along.

I know this, because I used to be one.

Poor consolation doing that in the GULAGs
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

NYC is full commie retard. Cant be changed . Similar to LA county .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's not "cheating" if the law is changed to allow it.

What it is however, is capitulation to the wishes of an invading army, by the Quislings and traitors in and out of government, to further march the ball of Marxism down the field.

Legacy Americans can forget ever being represented in NYC again.
    Would it be cheating if the people changing the laws did not win the election to get in, but instead, stuffed ballot boxes?

Its the consequence of the long game of not just one election, and one position held, but MANY MANY elections with MANY positions.
    1776 > 1984

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The hits just keep coming: NY Supreme Court strikes down NYC illegal migrant voting law

New York Supreme Court Strikes Down NYC Voting Rights for Foreign Nationals

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ign-nationals/

JOHN BINDER 27 Jun 2022

The New York Supreme Court has struck down a New York City law, passed by Democrats late last year, that sought to give municipal voting rights to nearly a million foreign nationals.

As Breitbart News has chronicled, Democrats on the 51-member New York City Council approved a plan last month that allows more than 800,000 foreign nationals with green cards, visas, and work permits the opportunity to vote in citywide elections so long as they have resided in the city for at least 30 consecutive days.

Subsequently, black Americans in New York City, along with naturalized American citizens, the New York State Republican Party, the Republican National Committee (RNC), and Democrat officials like Councilman Robert Holden sued Mayor Eric Adams (D) and the city’s Board of Elections.

The lawsuit noted that the New York State Constitution expressly states that voting rights are a privilege reserved for American “citizens.”

In its decision on Monday, the Court ruled that the law is “illegal, null, and void” because “it is clear … that voting is a right granted to citizens of the United States,” writing:

Local governments, including city governments, must be elected by the people, which is defined as citizens under Article II. Based upon the foregoing analysis, the Court finds that the Municipal Voting Law explicitly violates the New York State Constitution, as only “citizens” may vote in elections. [Emphasis added]

[…]

The Court needs not look to the legislative intent of this section to know there is no carevout for noncitizens to vote under the Election Law. This section applies to “any” election within New York State. [Emphasis added]

The Court’s granting a permanent injunction will ensure that the New York City law is thrown out and that the Board of Elections cannot register foreign nationals to vote.

“Today’s ruling is a huge victory for election integrity and the rule of law: American elections should be decided by American citizens,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said in a statement. “The RNC is proud to head a broad coalition in successfully challenging this unconstitutional scheme and will continue to lead the effort across the country to ensure only citizens can vote in America’s elections.”

“This is a great win for the rule of law in our democratic election process,” said former Ambassador Ken Blackwell, board member of the Public Interest Legal Foundation and chairman of the Center for Election Integrity at the America First Policy Institute.

“The right to vote is foundational to our form of government, so the idea that a citizen’s vote could be canceled by a noncitizen — whether in our country legally or illegally — is so plainly absurd that it is stunning the Far Left would have even attempted this unlawful power grab,” Blackwell said.

As Breitbart News had noted, the law was set to massively influence local elections while diluting the votes of American citizens in the city. Last year, for instance, Mayor-elect Eric Adams (D) won the Democrat mayoral primary by less than 7,200 votes.

Likewise, Councilman Rev. Ruben Diaz (D-Bronx) noted that the law would dilute the votes of the city’s citizens while shifting electoral power to foreign nationals with ties to the United Nations, Wall Street, and the global financial system.

Looks like SCOTUS is out for blood. Clarence Thomas must have a death wish because he seems to be going full scorched earth.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Looks like SCOTUS is out for blood. Clarence Thomas must have a death wish because he seems to be going full scorched earth.
    Different Supreme Court. This one is NY Supreme Court.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Different Supreme Court. This one is NY Supreme Court.
    Thanks! I was about the point that out. @Anti Federalist you may want to change the title. And what does this do to you "secession calculus" when the Supreme Court of one of the most liberal states in the nation dishes out this ruling? And if I'm not mistaken, those are elected judges.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    New York Supreme Court Strikes Down NYC Voting Rights for Foreign Nationals
    Subsequently, black Americans in New York City, along with naturalized American citizens, the New York State Republican Party, the Republican National Committee (RNC), and Democrat officials like Councilman Robert Holden sued Mayor Eric Adams (D) and the city’s Board of Elections.
    Blacks, republicans, and legal immigrants all lined up against Eric Adams and the radical Democrats. Now that is a big tent coalition!

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Thanks mods for correcting my error.

I think the rulings are intended to cause people to RIOT. Easy 4 Step Program for the Demon-crats to gain PERMANENT POLITICAL POWERS.

#1 - Apply THE $#@!ING LAW to the LAWBREAKERS

#2 - Piss them off so they RIOT

#3 - MARTIAL LAW to be declared

#4 - Use MARTIAL LAW to CANCEL ELECTIONS

Pesky election problem solved!

Here is the problem. They have MULTIPLE TACTICS in play.

Food collapse, we end up in MARTIAL LAW.

Transportation Collapse, we still end up with Food Collapse and again MARTIAL LAW

Energy Collapse, Martial Law

What do you think the COVID Lockdowns were all about? They were trying to manufacture a CRISIS so they could CHEAT the 2020 Election with the Mail In Ballots that DO NOT HAVE SERIAL NUMBERS. Same outcome MARTIAL LAW.

At this point they are DESPERATE to PROVOKE ANY EXCUSE SO THEY CAN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW.

Thus, EXPECT FALSE FLAG ATTACKS, and I think gathering of large groups of people provides them Opportunity, they already have the MOTIVE.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 06-28-2022 at 10:22 AM.
    1776 > 1984

I think the rulings are intended to cause people to RIOT. Easy 4 Step Program for the Demon-crats to gain PERMANENT POLITICAL POWERS.

#1 - Apply THE $#@!ING LAW to the LAWBREAKERS

#2 - Piss them off so they RIOT

#3 - MARTIAL LAW to be declared

#4 - Use MARTIAL LAW to CANCEL ELECTIONS

Pesky election problem solved!

Here is the problem. They have MULTIPLE TACTICS in play.

Food collapse, we end up in MARTIAL LAW.

Transportation Collapse, we still end up with Food Collapse and again MARTIAL LAW

Energy Collapse, Martial Law

What do you think the COVID Lockdowns were all about? They were trying to manufacture a CRISIS so they could CHEAT the 2020 Election with the Mail In Ballots that DO NOT HAVE SERIAL NUMBERS. Same outcome MARTIAL LAW.

At this point they are DESPERATE to PROVOKE ANY EXCUSE SO THEY CAN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW.

Thus, EXPECT FALSE FLAG ATTACKS, and I think gathering of large groups of people provides them Opportunity, they already have the MOTIVE.
    But....they would have a problem with this ruling. It splits the Democratic base. Blacks and legal immigrants sided WITH REPUBLICANS.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really don't think we should keep tip-toeing around what democrats might do, because they're going to do it anyway. It's just a matter of whose terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Meanwhile in Arizona:

Biden Challenges Arizona to a Push-Up Contest - Razör Rants
    Now listen, you dog-faced pony soldier...
    https://odysee.com/@RazorFist:1/bide...to-a-push-up:9
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Biden Challenges Arizona to a Push-Up Contest
    Biden has no business challenging anyone to a push-up contest.
    Ron Paul

New York Wants Non-Citizens To Vote
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...zens-to-vote:4
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 23 February 2023}

In this video I discuss the recent developments in the push in NYC to violate the state & federal constitution by allowing non-citizens to vote in local elections. I explain how this is unworkable, who is behind this & the ridiculous arguments they put forward,

I think any city over 100K population pushing non citizens to vote or rec any benefits subsidized by any fed tax money should have all fed aid of any kind other than soc sec, military pensions and medicare ( self funded) immedietly suspended on a semi permanent basis . They should be forced to beg congress for reinstatement .
    Do something Danke

Some of our open borders "friends" think we new tax payers, soldiers, and of course voters.

How do you spot a closet Marxist? Easy. They hate you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast