Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carlson:"What is the message? Force is more effective than voting. Elections change nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Sorry. I'm not a Marxist.
    Sorry. I'm not a pedophile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That could have been us...had we had the courage of our convictions that the Marxists have of theirs.

I've said for years that police violence against us would not stop until there was substantial pushback with force.

I've said for years that we would not vote our way out of this crisis.

I've said for years that the only to obtain freedom would be to seize it, forcefully, and not give a $#@! what the addlepated masses thought about it.

Well we, including myself, didn't take that bold step.

The Marxists did, and now, they are winning...if there is no appreciable pushback they will succeed in erasing everything we hold dear.

You will kneel...

I hear you, and I understand. The last 10 years for me and my family have not been kind. I was absorbed in that and lost perspective. We all have stories like that.

You should have done more. I should have done more. All of us that were sincere in our beliefs wavered for one reason or another. We let this happen. We forgot our voice, and how loud it is. We forgot our numbers, and we forgot how inexplicably strong we are when guideed by purpose.

We can't wait for someone to step forward, because morally, we are already in the lead. We have to wake up. We are out of time.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Marxists did, and now, they are winning...if there is no appreciable pushback they will succeed in erasing everything we hold dear.

You will kneel...

Few days ago former CNN Piers Morgan was trying to bully POTUS Trump into kneeling but he has not done so in any of the public appearances so far, highly doubt that he has do so in private either to appease social-justice/pro-diversity forces.

This appears to be not result of forceful protests, probably would have done in any case at a suitable time ahead of 2020.

Trump police executive order seeks to limit chokeholds

Quote Originally Posted by aravoth View Post
    I hear you, and I understand. The last 10 years for me and my family have not been kind. I was absorbed in that and lost perspective. We all have stories like that.

You should have done more. I should have done more. All of us that were sincere in our beliefs wavered for one reason or another. We let this happen. We forgot our voice, and how loud it is. We forgot our numbers, and we forgot how inexplicably strong we are when guideed by purpose.

We can't wait for someone to step forward, because morally, we are already in the lead. We have to wake up. We are out of time.
    Good to see you.

And I agree...we are out of time.

There must be pushback, strong and unequivocal, and it must start now.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yes. Plus, Trump is saving up his saving us for his next term in office.

Like Bush with Patriot Act and TSA, when Trump leaves office his second term
    I'm pretty sure that is not going to happen.

I'm seeing a uni-party of Marxists sweeping into power in all three branches of government, with a, quite literally, compliant puppet in the president's office.

And what they will ram through in the first year or so will make the Patriot Act and Thousands Standing Around look like the Bill of Rights.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

It's good to see you, aravoth. The return of several old-timers is a good sign.

Also, AF, I'll see your Timothy Dalrymple and raise to Theodore Dalrymple, who was more right than he knew when he originally said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Dalrymple
    Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sorry. I'm not a pedophile.
    So, I guess that means you changed your mind and not going to attend any protests, eh?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

That could have been us...had we had the courage of our convictions that the Marxists have of theirs.

I've said for years that police violence against us would not stop until there was substantial pushback with force.

I've said for years that the only way to obtain freedom would be to seize it, forcefully, and not give a $#@! what the addlepated masses thought about it.

You will kneel...

Sadly, even Tucker is not being honest with himself here. Does he think that the US govt will tolerate these same activities if it was done by non statists? ofc not, if they tried to pull this $#@!, they will be met with overwhelming force by the US govt, the media will come out against it and anyone who tries donating to the movement will be jailed.

The problem is that our govt and the media has been hijacked by people who want complete takeover and whatever they do will be condoned by said power. The same people attacked Syria for using force against armed protesters while doing nothing when Saudi used deadly force against unarmed protesters. They will protect you if they like your message and come out against you if they don''t, your methods are irrelevant to them.

Also, Trump is part of the problem. Elections can only help if the people being elected actually care for the people electing them. Trump may have been the better option between him and Clinton but he is not the right man to lead the nation at this point

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    So, I guess that means you changed your mind and not going to attend any protests, eh?
    Oh, sorry, I was confused. I thought we were just making random, completely unrelated statements.

Was there a point to what you said? If there was, I must have completely missed it.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    ***FED ALERT***

The count has been a troll for years. It is clear to see he is a fed
    Stop with the $#@!ing hate & insults- we've got enough around w/o multiplying it on the forum. And most of what @TheCount says is SARCASM. Learn to read.
    There is no spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I've said for years that the only way to obtain freedom would be to seize it, forcefully, and not give a $#@! what the addlepated masses thought about it.

You will kneel...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    I also told 'em so. They never listen, though. ~Les sigh~ @Anti Federalist the OP vid has been made private since you posted it. If you have fresh links to it, I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 06-17-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

We were all painfully naive and optimistic. Looking back I think that it was the newness of the internet. We would all meet here in our little corner with people of like mind and it seemed that the world was flooded with lovers of liberty. Yeah, friends and family didn't get it, but connecting here let us disconnect from reality. Then we believed that liberty was popular. I thought we could one day live that dream.

Now I simply long for the relative sanity of 1990s.

By the way, it's always good to see you! I loved your videos!

I'm pretty sure that is not going to happen.

I'm seeing a uni-party of Marxists sweeping into power in all three branches of government, with a, quite literally, compliant puppet in the president's office.

And what they will ram through in the first year or so will make the Patriot Act and Thousands Standing Around look like the Bill of Rights.
    It was over the moment Republicans decided to sit idly by while the tech companies deplatformed conservatives, and adjusted their algorithms to shadow ban dissent. It worked beautifully for them in 2018 and it will again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I also told 'em so. They never listen, though. ~Les sigh~ @Anti Federalist the OP vid has been made private since you posted it. If you have fresh links to it, I'd appreciate it.
    Damn...that's about five times that video has been taken down.

I'm on it...thanks.

Damn...that's about five times that video has been taken down.

I'm on it...thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12