Thread: Epic Rant: #MyFriendAdam Kokesh has been kidnapped

Epic Rant: #MyFriendAdam Kokesh has been kidnapped

OK OK calm down people. I'm into the double digits on the plus rep for this one... pass them on to fr33 instead.

But watch it. Share it. Open up your windows and blare it!

hat tip: "fr33", nice find
    Last edited by presence; 08-12-2013 at 07:20 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Somebody understands what "Don't Tread on Me." really means.

4-star vid!
    Last edited by tod evans; 08-11-2013 at 01:09 PM.

What a great rant!
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Well done.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Samuel Adams spirit is alive and well--he would be proud of that rant!

“Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!”
    ~ Samuel Adams
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

It is apparent that Adam has some good friends that will serve in his absence. Hopefully this is something that will continue as more liberty-minded folks get disappeared.

Sometimes Chris is awesome. sometimes he is a dick, like here. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2KGGY5...%3Dp2KGGY5bt8g
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kidnapped? Looked more like he sacrificed himself to the gods by throwing himself into the volcano.

Randy Quaid is aging well. Glad he's on our side. Great speech!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Kidnapped? Looked more like he sacrificed himself to the gods by throwing himself into the volcano.
    Did you get that from Robert Higgs?

Pretty awesome video on Bradley Manning that came up in the suggestions after the OP vid.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Did you get that from Robert Higgs?
    I thought I just made it up but then again I thought I made up "snart" at one point.

Pretty awesome video on Bradley Manning that came up in the suggestions after the OP vid.

A lot of those public figures aka celebrities are Obama supporters. I wonder if any of them have used their influence to petition Obama about Manning.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

"Now that I know it...I cannot un-know it."

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    I thought I just made it up but then again I thought I made up "snart" at one point.
    I sooo know what you mean. In fourth grade I discovered that a2 + b2 = c2. My math teacher didn't have a clue what I was going on about. It wasn't until I received a letter back from the American Mathematical Society that I learned this greek guy already discovered it. :/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I sooo know what you mean. In fourth grade I discovered that a2 + b2 = c2. My math teacher didn't have a clue what I was going on about. It wasn't until I received a letter back from the American Mathematical Society that I learned this greek guy already discovered it. :/
    Awkward...lol.

Funny when that happens. I "invented" morlet wavelets in a mathematical discussion on another forum a few months ago.
    Last edited by presence; 08-11-2013 at 06:44 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Bump for anyone who missed it!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fr33 again.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fr33 again.
    Who do they think they are? I must? Really? Sometimes I want to make second account just to show them what I must...

+rep fr33
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

he speaks for me.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler