Thread: LOL * CARD ALERT * LOL

LOL * CARD ALERT * LOL

May 09, 2021

Your Trump Defender Membership has EXPIRED!

But we were able to EXTEND your 2021 Trump Defender Membership offer for ONE MORE DAY!

This is your LAST CHANCE to renew your 2021 Trump Defender Membership. GIVE NOW to claim your personalized card AND exclusive benefits package.

0 Days 3 Hours 12 Minutes 14 Seconds

NRSC
    425 2nd St NE
    Washington, DC 20002

Last edited by PAF; 05-09-2021 at 06:59 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The spam doesn't stop. So tired of unsubbing from a $#@! ton of RNC spam that never actually unsubs. I definitely blame two entities: State GOP and whoever originally sold the RP mailing lists (it was Mike Rothfeld/Saber Communications, who received direct access from Jesse Benton)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Last edited by TheCount; 05-09-2021 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The spam doesn't stop. So tired of unsubbing from a $#@! ton of RNC spam that never actually unsubs. I definitely blame two entities: State GOP and whoever originally sold the RP mailing lists (it was Mike Rothfeld/Saber Communications, who received direct access from Jesse Benton)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Proving the point that he is not “hated”, and tptb needed the dem potus to take over temporarily in order to push the agenda to the D’s.

Which btw the same outfit keeps asking for donations for mr. neocon mitch mcconel.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-09-2021 at 10:07 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Proving the point that he is not “hated”, and tptb needed the dem potus to take over temporarily in order to push the agenda to the D’s.

Which btw the same outfit keeps asking for donations for mr. neocon mitch mcconel.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    May 09, 2021

Your Trump Defender Membership has EXPIRED!

But we were able to EXTEND your 2021 Trump Defender Membership offer for ONE MORE DAY!

This is your LAST CHANCE to renew your 2021 Trump Defender Membership. GIVE NOW to claim your personalized card AND exclusive benefits package.

0 Days 3 Hours 12 Minutes 14 Seconds

NRSC
    425 2nd St NE
    Washington, DC 20002

May have been some drop in defenders revenue stream following DC 'riot'.

'Coward': MAGA internet turns on Trump - POLITICO
    politico.com › news › 2021/01/08 › maga-...
    Jan 8, 2021 — After years of fidelity, Donald Trump's most ardent online fans have finally turned on him. . ...
    “The President Threw Us Under the Bus”

His top donor has also bid farewell.

BTW, MAGA GOP fans recent emotional state (confusion, despair and anger etc) over broad daylight 'stolen election & presidency' appear to be giving way to acceptance slowly but discussions about Trump could be still bit uncomfortable for some and topic should be brought up with some sensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm still bent about that.

I know for a fact that was the source of much of this spam, because of the unique spelling of my name that I used only for Ron Paul contacts.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Did you donate?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.