Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump Questions "South Africa Land Expropriations" From White Farmers

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    [COLOR=#454545][FONT="][FONT="]Here’s the difference between you and Wonka. For one thing, you were courageous/reckless enough to actually sincerely read what I wrote, and in doing so realized everything I was saying
    Wrong-O.

I didnt read $#@!.
    I came here drunk and high a week ago, saw your name, recognized the demon you are, and rebuked you.

I know you are the same stupid demon that tried to tell me the slave revolt in Haiti was bad.
    Same little hateful worm. Pathetic. White skin is your best ego point. You are sad.

In case anybody not getting it yet:

HH = Heil Hitler.
    H is eighth letter in the alphabet.
    Hence, if you see "88" or "HH" in any username or post, it's a real nazi.
    Not trump is nazi! nazi.
    real deal, stromfronter, Neo-nazi NN HH.

I hate the new left for the same reason I've always hated you guys.

I hate racists.

And it is because... you are just a bunch of sad, weak, liars.

And I hate the weak, and I hate liars.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I think we should give preferential status to producers over parasites, regardless of skin color.
    Talk about “disparate impact”!! Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I vote that Swordsmyth is posting excessively lengthy things
    Yeah, words are hard for non-readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I think "culture" is the wrong word.
    The word you're looking for is actually two words:

Deoxyribonucleic acid.

"The genes hold culture on a leash." E.O. Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Source?
    Do I have to do everything around here?

Here's the Daily Mail on it, dude:

South Africa has withdrawn its white farmland redistribution bill – six days after Donald Trump warned he was closely studying the situation.

The ruling African National Congress (ANC) said the bill passed by parliament in 2016 enabling the state to make compulsory purchases of land to redress racial disparities in land ownership needed further consideration.

It comes after Trump criticised the country’s land reform plans in a tweet that touched on the overwhelmingly white ownership of farmland in South Africa – one of the most sensitive issues in the country’s post-apartheid history.

-- http://archive.is/J1hs8

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    What have you invented lately, white-boy?
    Why come you assume my race? That's sad face. And illegal in Canada. Don't get yourself arrested, bro!

But since you ask, my invention of the day is: A combination network hard drive (NAS) and router, wherein the hard drive consists of multiple disks in a redundant RAID Z3 configuration, and the router is a planet in an Urbit galaxy. The data is furthermore automatically backed up remotely over UDP using the Ames protocol, stored in encrypted form on a peer-to-peer network made up of all the other devices that are online -- a distributed "cloud" of sorts. Key unique benefit: the reliability of redundant cloud server computing, but without the sacrifice of privacy which that otherwise requires.

Also: a low-drag visor that will block precipitation from ever even reaching the windshield, maintaining perfect visibility. Like a ball-cap bill for cars. Or alternatively a virtually dragless static electricity envelope which would likewise accomplish the same goal by re-directing all the precipitation away from the windshield.

So two inventions of the day today. What do you think? Either have potential?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do I have to do everything around here?

Here's the Daily Mail on it, dude:
    South Africa has withdrawn its white farmland redistribution bill – six days after Donald Trump warned he was closely studying the situation.

The ruling African National Congress (ANC) said the bill passed by parliament in 2016 enabling the state to make compulsory purchases of land to redress racial disparities in land ownership needed further consideration.

It comes after Trump criticised the country’s land reform plans in a tweet that touched on the overwhelmingly white ownership of farmland in South Africa – one of the most sensitive issues in the country’s post-apartheid history.

-- http://archive.is/J1hs8
    Thank You.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The word you're looking for is actually two words:

Deoxyribonucleic acid.

"The genes hold culture on a leash." E.O. Wilson
    The question is how long that leash is.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I came here drunk and high a week ago
    Don't do that, man. It's poison. Seriously.

Look, I want you to succeed.

I want all of you to succeed.

Your life has a purpose. Your life has a meaning. Now get clean, get on your feet, and get at it. You can build a successful career. You can build a happy -- JOYOUS! -- family. You can have it all, but you have to build it. You also, by the way, don't have to tell everyone in the world how much you support Trump all the time. That is not going to be helpful to your success opportunities in life, not at this point in time. Keep it to yourself. Hide your power level. Just work on succeeding in life, on making yourself into a great man. Stay away from the poisons; they won't help you.

You can do it. And your - our - time will come.

Hail Victory.

Your Friend,

Helmuth_Hubener

weee weee weee!

We should be!

We we we!

We who!?

Who you talking about?

We!?
    Argumentum ad populum. Or the Royal "We". Or a sympathetic mouse in his pocket.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Argumentum ad populum. Or the Royal "We". Or a sympathetic mouse in his pocket.
    It means “you and me,” otherone. Sigh. Wow.

It means “you and me,” otherone.
    lol. wuuut?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

William Hutt, the late University of Cape Town economist who was an anti-apartheid voice within the academic community, wrote in his 1964 book, titled The Economics of the Colour Bar, that one of the supreme tragedies of the human condition is that those who have been the victims of injustices or oppression "can often be observed to be inflicting not dissimilar injustices upon other races." In 2001, Andrew Kenny wrote an article titled "Black People Aren't Animals — But That's How Liberals Treat Them." Kenny asked whether South Africa is doomed to follow the rest of Africa into oblivion. Kenny gave a "no" answer to his question, but he was not very optimistic because of the pattern seen elsewhere in sub-Saharan Africa. He argued that ordinary Africans were better off under colonialism. Colonial masters never committed anything near the murder and genocide seen under black rule in Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Nigeria, Mozambique, Somalia and other countries, where millions of blacks have been slaughtered in unspeakable ways, including being hacked to death, boiled in oil, set on fire and dismembered. Kenny said that if as many elephants, zebras and lions were as ruthlessly slaughtered, the world's leftists would be in a tizzy. Ghanaian economist George Ayittey expressed a similar complaint in his book Africa Betrayed: "White rulers in South Africa could be condemned, but not black African leaders guilty of the same political crimes." Moeletsi Mbeki, a brother of former South African President Thabo Mbeki's and deputy chairman of the South African Institute of International Affairs, an independent think tank based at the University of the Witwatersrand, said in 2004 that Africa was in a spiral of decline. "The average African is poorer than during the age of colonialism," he said.

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/revie...frica-question

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

As in:

I want you to succeed. I want me to succeed. I want us here on RPF to be happy. We should try to see reality as clearly and as accurately as we can, so as to be able to productively interface with said reality.

That’s all, man. No argument. Just good vibes. Nice Latin, though.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234