Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Gunman opens fire on GOP congressional baseball team practice session

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Occupy Wall Street

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

The definition of a TRUE BELIEVER.

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article156092134.html

Obama’s for U.S. workers

I can’t believe how many people are upset with our president. You’d think that the world was full of rich millionaires. Why else would these people talk badly about a guy who has their best interest at heart?

I read the other day about a man blaming President Barack Obama for food stamp recipients going up from 26 million to 46 million. Anyone with a knowledge of the facts would know that this is because of former President George W. Bush, and his ruining our economy. He got us into two wars that we couldn’t afford and gave all his rich friends tax breaks.

If people would check the causes of the Great Depression, they would find that income inequality was one of the major causes. Because of this fact, President Franklin Roosevelt and Congress raised taxes back up to what they were before the Republican Presidents Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge and tax cuts of 1921, 1924 and 1926, leading to the Great Depression.

If we don’t want another Great Depression, we should re-elect the man who is working for the working man. President Ronald Reagan’s “trickle down” policy did not work, and never will.

A strong middle class is what a country needs to prosper. The only thing that has trickled down in the last 30 years came from Mitt Romney’s dog.

Let’s vote all Republicans out of Congress, and get this country back on track. We need 10 more tax brackets for income over $1 million, $2 million, $3 million, $4 million and $10 million.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-14-2017 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Nope. Never.
    And trump was widely condemned, even by republicans. Meanwhile, the democrats support this:

Last edited by spudea; 06-14-2017 at 09:41 PM.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

This whole cluster $#@! is a shining example of just how well and truly $#@!ed we are.

This guy shoots up a bunch of politicians that, ostensibly want nothing more than to leave you be, as much as possible.

He lays down his life, and it appears he was not deranged, or clearly insane but just impassioned, for the cause of being enslaved.

For the cause of more government, more taxation, more control, more regulation...maybe you could say that is prima facie evidence of insanity. If so, he is in the company of hundreds of millions.

If anybody cares, I'll dig up the link, but there was just another Gallup poll done on the people's thoughts toward government. They published the questions and it confirmed what I has suspected all along: people don't hate government because it is running roughshod over their liberties and has become tyrannical. No, they hate it of course, because it is not "getting along with each other" and creating more government to hand out more free $#@!.

FFS, is anybody gonna lift a finger in defense?

The powers that be declared open war on us 25 years ago. The cops have been ratcheting that war up every day. The government media is almost daily publishing "hurry up and die already" pieces. The fifth column in academia and entertainment has gone, quite literally, insane in their rhetoric against remnant AmeriKa.

From Ruby Ridge to Waco to OKC to 9/11 to O-bomb-ya the "right" could not find a suitable John Brown.

Maybe the "left" was able to today.

Secession, now, please, for the love of Christ...

Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana remained in "critical" condition Wednesday night after sustaining a gunshot wound to the left hip when a gunman opened fire on Congress members and staff attending baseball practice earlier in the day."The bullet travelled across his pelvis, fracturing bones, injuring internal organs, and causing severe bleeding," read a statement from the MedStar Washington Hospital Center. "He underwent immediate surgery, and an additional procedure to stop bleeding.
    The hospital said Scalise had received "multiple units of blood transfusion."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/congr...023345103.html

Deepest and sincere thanks to the LORD that Rand is not lying at death's door as well.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this $#@! is still barely on TV. When sandy hook happened it was made to become part of the anti-gun agenda so that's all you saw. Someone opening fire on congress? Meh, that's on the backpages.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I'm not really angry at these tweets. I don't want the average liberal dead since I view them as damaged goods. I'd rather see them cut off politically, even if that means a vast civilizational collapse. My real venom is reserved for the puppetmasters who have promoted an artificial reality that lends credence to these insecurities.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-14-2017 at 10:09 PM.

Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana remained in "critical" condition Wednesday night after sustaining a gunshot wound to the left hip when a gunman opened fire on Congress members and staff attending baseball practice earlier in the day."The bullet travelled across his pelvis, fracturing bones, injuring internal organs, and causing severe bleeding," read a statement from the MedStar Washington Hospital Center. "He underwent immediate surgery, and an additional procedure to stop bleeding.
    The hospital said Scalise had received "multiple units of blood transfusion."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/congr...023345103.html

Deepest and sincere thanks to the LORD that Rand is not lying at death's door as well.
    Rand was probably a highly visible target given his notoriety with Maddow and that signature coif.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    People on the right NEVER as a group say a person on the left deserve violence because of a political disagreement. A large percentage of the left does think people who oppose socialized medicine, minimum wage hikes, school lunches, taking guns away, etc are monsters who "get what is coming to them and hopefully will correct their evil ways."
    No, I'm not gonna go there either, because there have been plenty of examples of it from 'our side' as well, as our resident contrarian has already quickly pointed out. A search on this board alone, could pull up a thousand or more examples.

You alluded to the "moral high ground" that we do possess however.

"We", very loosely defined as the "liberty movement", see force used as needed to defend yourself, or to stop government from running roughshod over your life, liberty or property, as justified, and I for one, see it as being very necessary when the times call for it, as they do now.

Our enemies, very loosely defined as the "progressive movement", use force to achieve compliance with their wishes, mandates, fatwas and edicts, against your will.

Sounds like an emotional nutcase who couldn't handle gun ownership:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...times-gunfire/

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, I'm not gonna go there either, because there have been plenty of examples of it from 'our side' as well, as our resident contrarian has already quickly pointed out. A search on this board alone, could pull up a thousand or more examples.

You alluded to the "moral high ground" that we do possess however.

"We", very loosely defined as the "liberty movement", see force used as needed to defend yourself, or to stop government from running roughshod over your life, liberty or property, as justified, and I for one, see it as being very necessary when the times call for it, as they do now.

Our enemies, very loosely defined as the "progressive movement", use force to achieve compliance with their wishes, mandates, fatwas and edicts, against your will.
    Violence is necessary when agents of the state routinely utilize political violence against the disenfranchised in such a willful manner. Absolutely. Now finding the correct criteria to administer said justice is a completely different animal. Maybe if you found a video of a congress critter raping a child. That would count as an 'open/shut' case without much intense deliberation or fact finding.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-14-2017 at 10:23 PM.

If someone dropped off Nancy Pelosi at my door in shrinkwrap, I don't think I could follow through, unless I was given a horrific piece of evidence in the Pizzagate realm.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    If someone dropped off Nancy Pelosi at my door in shrinkwrap, I don't think I could follow through, unless I was given a horrific piece of evidence in the Pizzagate realm.

If you take stolen, redistributed property away from a leftist, are you liable for death? That seems to be the angle that some of these people are pushing. Remove material benefits with a piece of legislation and they are within THEIR RIGHTS to inflict bodily harm.

I can't believe I just read all 4 pages of this....lol...Leftists are more violent than rightists who are trying to give the country back to the people....OMFG...lmao

With that out in the open, there is no difference between left and right. It's a hoax. A lie. Fake news....lol...they are one snake with 2 different colored heads. The agenda is still the same, just the means of getting there are slightly different.

Ok, back to the OP. This guy had problems. He was married and was not spending his time at home with his wife. He was hanging out by a Walgrens sitting on a bench or at the Y, living out of his van. He put his bike up for sale. (probably just needed some wind therapy!!!) His home inspectors’ license expired last November. I would guess he was going through some marital and financial problems and simply snapped. His record varied from DUI to10 years ago and that involved a dispute with his neighbors over his daughter where most of the charges stem from. That hardly labels him as having a record a mile long or even being a violent person which his friends say he wasn't. He was quiet and mellow. We will probably never know, at least for now, what meds he was prescribed like most of our mass shooters. Either way, some of the comments in this post made by so called Libertarians are way off base and made with an obvious agenda....lol...at least post some proof of facts if you are going to make bizarre claims.

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/crime/...156131139.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.bf1ff6b84d00

And these comments from the so called "peaceful" Trumpateers

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article156100679.html
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

There are bipartisan calls for unity and prayers for SS from various sides.

June 14, 2017
    Press Release

ZOA Praying For Cong. Scalise and Staffers Full Recovery From Hater’s Shooting

Cong. Steve Scalise (R-La)

Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) President Morton A. Klein released the following statement:
    All of us at the ZOA are praying for House Majority Whip, Congressman Steve Scalise (R-LA), and his aides and everyone who was injured when an evil hater, who was an activist supporter of Bernie Sanders, opened fire at a Republican Congressional charity baseball practice this morning. We wish all the injured a “Refuah Shelaima” – a full and speedy recovery from their wounds.

On a different note, NBC had strange reporting on this, stated it was not terrorism. Terrorism is defined as violent action against civilians with a political agenda. Did the shooter fit the definition of being a "terrorist"?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

On a different note, NBC had strange reporting on this, stated it was not terrorism. Terrorism is defined as violent action against civilians with a political agenda. Did the shooter fit the definition of being a "terrorist"?
    Only if he has brown skin.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    No only if he was religious. (muslim or Christian)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    I can't believe I just read all 4 pages of this....lol...Leftists are more violent than rightists who are trying to give the country back to the people....OMFG...lmao

With that out in the open, there is no difference between left and right. It's a hoax. A lie. Fake news....lol...they are one snake with 2 different colored heads. The agenda is still the same, just the means of getting there are slightly different.

Ok, back to the OP. This guy had problems. He was married and was not spending his time at home with his wife. He was hanging out by a Walgrens sitting on a bench or at the Y, living out of his van. He put his bike up for sale. (probably just needed some wind therapy!!!) His home inspectors’ license expired last November. I would guess he was going through some marital and financial problems and simply snapped. His record varied from DUI to10 years ago and that involved a dispute with his neighbors over his daughter where most of the charges stem from. That hardly labels him as having a record a mile long or even being a violent person which his friends say he wasn't. He was quiet and mellow. We will probably never know, at least for now, what meds he was prescribed like most of our mass shooters. Either way, some of the comments in this post made by so called Libertarians are way off base and made with an obvious agenda....lol...at least post some proof of facts if you are going to make bizarre claims.

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/crime/...156131139.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.bf1ff6b84d00

And these comments from the so called "peaceful" Trumpateers

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article156100679.html
    What comments, specifically?

As much as I've bitched about Rand "playing the game" I am quite sure his agenda is not the same agenda as the progressive left's.

And he was a target today.

And so would his dad, had he still been in office, as he was a regular on the Congressional baseball team.

ETA:

(probably just needed some wind therapy!!!)
    Can't argue with that...after a thirty year dry spell, I'm better off.

ETA 2:

He was quiet and mellow.
    Eh, not according to his neighbors...but that doesn't matter.

I don't think he was nuts...he doesn't look it, doesn't act it.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-14-2017 at 11:22 PM.

It's called "terrorism" by the official organs when it is a state sanctioned event to produce a desired political outcome.

IOW a "false flag" event.

If it's any kind of "organic" political violence it's dismissed as generic "hate" or assigned no moral value at all, if it runs counter to the official organ's narratives.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Terrorism | Definition of Terrorism by Merriam-Webster

Define terrorism: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal — terrorism in a sentence

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/terrorism

NBC owners seems to have strange reporting instructions for employees.

BREAKING: IS THIS WHY REP. STEVE SCALISE WAS SHOT TODAY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiaLFhe1OYg

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The definition of a TRUE BELIEVER.

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article156092134.html
    And who, exactly, is the twinky whose opinion is here captioned?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

As is oft quipped, in politics there is no such thing as coincidence.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Professor Called For House Republicans To Be ‘Lined Up And Shot’

Professor Called For House Republicans To Be ‘Lined Up And Shot’

KERRY PICKET

WASHINGTON — Just weeks before a gunman shot four people at a Republican congressional baseball practice, a college professor called for Republicans to be “lined up and shot.”

Dr. John Griffin, a professor of Media Arts and Animation at the Art Institute of Washington, decried Republican efforts to repeal Obamacare back on May 4 and posted on Facebook his suggestion to shoot Republican House members. In another post, Griffin used an expletive to refer to the GOP.

“Republicans are a f***ing joke and their voting block runs the gamit [sic] from monstrous to ignorant,” Griffin wrote.

Griffin, whose school is located just outside of Washington D.C., later apologized.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/pr...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Hmm...there seems to be an effort to keep this news out of the light.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast