Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: LADIES LOUNGE: Frugal finds, decorating, fun fashion, beauty and thrifting hauls.

Suz you could just cover the surface with postcards of some sort and cover with glass

https://www.google.com/search?q=tabl...RHU7L5FyDTM%3A

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kinda wish I could join y'all's Franzia frenzy...I'm just not a wine person. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Yes I have.

It's not that difficult but..........Preparation is really important, you'll need a heat gun or torch to chase bubbles and a completely dust free environment...

Think long and hard about the edges......
    I read the directions and we have a torch but I don't understand what you mean about the edges. Can this stuff be sanded?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Suz you could just cover the surface with postcards of some sort and cover with glass

https://www.google.com/search?q=tabl...RHU7L5FyDTM%3A
    I like that but this table get a lot of wear and tear and a piece of glass would not only need to specially cut (and expensive) but would probably get broken rather quickly.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Not counting HB's posts, guess how many times is the word, "cute" is used in this thread.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Not counting HB's posts, guess how many times is the word, "cute" is used in this thread.
    Aww, Danke we think you're cute too. HB does too, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I read the directions and we have a torch but I don't understand what you mean about the edges. Can this stuff be sanded?
    Yes but not polished to where it looks good...

Best to build a dam for the edges, screw it up from underneath...

Sure, build your shiny table. But this man's wife's fate is now on your conscience.

Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Your boys are smart. Ask them what they think.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

His posts are cute-he's too obese to be cute, IMHO. We should talk to Eduardo about helping danke shed some flabage. ~hugs danke and Suz~

Suzanimals are always cute, OTOH. <3
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-21-2016 at 07:49 PM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His posts are cute-he's too obese to be cute, IMHO. We should talk to Eduardo about helping danke shed some flabage. ~hugs danke and Suz~

Suzanimals are always cute, OTOH. <3

Yes but not polished to where it looks good...

Best to build a dam for the edges, screw it up from underneath...
    I see what you're saying. The table is oval and I think building the dam is going to be tough. I've seen some people build them with foil and duct tape but I'm not sure that'll hold.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

If I mess up, I'll give him my table. That should be enough to save his wife and buy them both something off the .99 menu at McDonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Sure, build your shiny table. But this man's wife's fate is now on your conscience.

I see what you're saying. The table is oval and I think building the dam is going to be tough. I've seen some people build them with foil and duct tape but I'm not sure that'll hold.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.
    Clay works well and you can sculpt the edge....

Clay works well and you can sculpt the edge....
    Great idea!! I have a bunch of clay in my craft junk. Thanks!!!

Great idea!! I have a bunch of clay in my craft junk. Thanks!!!
    Use wood to create a stable platform on which to place the clay....

You're welcome!

My bird house was first in the over all voting. Thanks for all your support. The prize is a $100 gift card to Lowe's. This might be paint or countertop for my kitchen.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    My bird house was first in the over all voting. Thanks for all your support. The prize is a $100 gift card to Lowe's. This might be paint or countertop for my kitchen.
    WTG!!!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was doing some late night ebaying on Franzia and I won something I'm not sure about. Mr Animal threatened to put a breathalyzer on my computer when I bought a pair of shoe that were two different sizes once and I'm afraid this may be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Tacky? Or not? The boots are a half size too big but I like to wear socks with them anyway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-2-Wom...vip=true&rt=nc

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Awesome!

I was doing some late night ebaying on Franzia and I won something I'm not sure about. Mr Animal threatened to put a breathalyzer on my computer when I bought a pair of shoe that were two different sizes once and I'm afraid this may be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Tacky? Or not? The boots are a half size too big but I like to wear socks with them anyway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-2-Wom...vip=true&rt=nc
    I like the boots.. could never wear those heels though (nose bleed at that height for me)
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Okay, I got passes for the Atlanta Wine Festival and I'm trying to decide what I want to wear. Saturday is easy but I'm kind of stumped on Friday night. I think because it's a Friday evening, I should wear a dress but the friend I'm going with thinks the one I have in mind is too slutty - it's one of my Chinese slutty dresses. I think it's okay as long as I don't raise my arms but it's going to be outside and she says I should consider that it might be breezy.

Does this look too slutty for a Wine Festival? I'm planning on wearing wedges with it, btw.

In my world.. that's a shirt - requiring leggings
    also, not a "red wine" dress
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colorblock.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	4948 This would be something closer to my choice for outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    In my world.. that's a shirt - requiring leggings
    also, not a "red wine" dress
    Good point on the white, I didn't think of that but I'm too short to wear long dresses. I like short-short dresses, they make my legs look longer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colorblock.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	4948 This would be something closer to my choice for outdoors

five foot fourteen here.. so yeah.. short dresses are tunics on me

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    five foot fourteen here.. so yeah.. short dresses are tunics on me
    Oh yeah, I'm 5'4" and that thing barely covers my vag in the front. It would be a crop top on you.

Here's the dress on me with the shoes I'm thinking of wearing...Too short? The slip part covers the naughty bits but I think if I wear nude panties no one will notice a little slip up.

it's a very cute dress (top) but for outside.. where there will be not clear beverages... I'd be hunting the closet for a print

I got a facial today. I love the way my skin feels after a facial but they're too damn expensive. Now I'm thinking about doing it myself but I'm scared to use a peel. My girl uses a pumpkin enzyme peel on my face and I found one on Amazon for 29.99 (a lot cheaper than going to the spa). I was wondering if anyone's ever used one of these at home. I've been watching youtube videos and I've seen some real disasters that have me very nervous about DIYing. The peel is the only reason I bother going because it makes my skin look great so if I can do that myself, I can save a ton of money. As a matter of fact, my mom asked me if I had on makeup when I got home - nope, my skin just looks killer and it's that damn peel. It's really mild, btw. Your skin doesn't actually peel like it does with the stronger ones but it burns like hell for the two minutes it's on your face.

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast