Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition to GOP: We Will Not Vote for the Nominee

+1

let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations
    let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I signed, not because I think the petition will go anywhere or affect anything, but because I really do feel that way. If it can sway some people that would be great, but I'm not counting on it.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Signed with joy!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by colin1 View Post
    Considering what our grassroots movement has achieved, i.e. thousands of active, dedicated supporters and more money raised last quarter than any other repub candidate, yes, I think they ought to pay attention and be concerned.
    By now you should know that what they ought to do and what they will do are often two very different things.

I'm through with "strategic voting" (i.e. voting for someone simply to keep someone else from winning). Ron Paul is getting my vote in the primary and he's getting my vote in the election if he's on the ballot or not. A vote against the Republicans is practically a vote for the Democrats, but either way they'll lose and I'll be able to sleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by TastyWheat View Post
    I'm through with "strategic voting" (i.e. voting for someone simply to keep someone else from winning). Ron Paul is getting my vote in the primary and he's getting my vote in the election if he's on the ballot or not. A vote against the Republicans is practically a vote for the Democrats, but either way they'll lose and I'll be able to sleep at night.
    I made such a mistake with Ross Perot. I learned from my mistake. Since then, I have voted my conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by greywar View Post
    We are down to online petitions? Really?

Do you think the GOP will care that some of Ron Paul's 6% nationwide might not vote for their guy? I doubt it.
    Compared to how close the presidential elections have been the last few years, it would make a difference.

Then again, us giving the GOP a hard time is FUN!!!! Give those bastards a chance to work and earn their blood-soaked money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12