Thread: Black Man Verbally Attacked by the Zombie Horde For Interning at WH

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Black Man Verbally Attacked by the Zombie Horde For Interning at WH

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Wow and when u think these people would have been tired of posting nothing burgers on RPF, they come up with this. For anyone who did not bother to click the link, I did it for u.

The page facebook page they were talking about in the article is the funny or die page a comedy page where someone made a joke about him and some people made some off colour jokes on the joke post. This is something that inspired this article. A silly joke on a comedy facebook page.

An edited version of the photo was shared on the Facebook page “Funny or Die,” which has more than 15 million likes, depicting Jalen Drummond as Chris from “Get Out,” a thriller movie about a black man who goes to meet his white girlfriend’s family, who then try to trap him.

Drummond who was standing behind the president in the photo was attacked by various Facebook users. One called him a “White n*****,” another called him a “house n****,” another called him an “Uncle Tom,” and another said he will be a “low down dog when they eventually, and inevitably kick him out of the program.”- READ MORE
    https://truepundit.com/black-man-att...ds-to-critics/

So I actually went in and looked through the comment section to see how many people actually joking called him a "white nijja" and I couldn't find any other than the one linked in the article. On top of that, the post that called him that only had one reply and no likes for the comment. People wonder why I keep bumping these sort of posts, well they are too easy to take down and is the simple answer to the question.

I wonder what the next article would be about.

So what is a modern day black man Uncle Tom ? Is that just someone who does not support the democrat communist welfare state ?
    Do something Danke