81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 16.05%
  • No

68 83.95%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So tired of hiding behind "not voting for Trump, but..."

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    No. But it may soon be living under the authoritarianism of Hillary Clinton.
    Yeah, because those 59 No votes are going to really make a difference, lol
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    As long as there are less brown people, they'll be thrilled.
    and the race baiting continues from the left.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

No. But it may soon be living under the authoritarianism of Hillary Clinton.
    Or the authoritarianism of Trump.

This election reminds me of this CS Lewis quote..not sure who "He" is, but I'm assuming he's talking about evil. “He always sends errors into the world in pairs--pairs of opposites...He relies on your extra dislike of one to draw you gradually into the opposite one. But do not let us be fooled. We have to keep our eyes on the goal and go straight through between both errors. We have no other concern than that with either of them.”

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Or the authoritarianism of Trump.

This election reminds me of this CS Lewis quote..not sure who "He" is, but I'm assuming he's talking about evil. “He always sends errors into the world in pairs--pairs of opposites...He relies on your extra dislike of one to draw you gradually into the opposite one. But do not let us be fooled. We have to keep our eyes on the goal and go straight through between both errors. We have no other concern than that with either of them.”
    Yep. Both are authoritarian. One though is worse. That's the one I am voting against.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Yep. Both are authoritarian. One though is worse. That's the one I am voting against.
    I totally understand that.

Vote Dexter Morgan 2016.
    I am the spoon.

Well, there's more than one way to vote "against" a candidate.

Don't fool yourself, though. If you are voting for a candidate, you are voting FOR that candidate. When the authoritarian boot is on our necks, just remember that you voted for it to be there. It will be no consolation that "at least it's not the other boot".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Well, there's more than one way to vote "against" a candidate.
    Yes, but one is more effective than the other. As I have said, if there is a blowout, I am voting against both by voting third party. If there is a chance to stop a greater evil, however, I will take it.

Don't fool yourself, though. If you are voting for a candidate, you are voting FOR that candidate. When the authoritarian boot is on our necks, just remember that you voted for it to be there. It will be no consolation that "at least it's not the other boot".
    Yeah well, an authoritarian boot is coming down all our necks soon. One pushes down until we have no more breath, the other, maybe we can wiggle out of and live to fight another day.

Of course, that's not what you and others like you will say. Instead, you'll blame those who stopped Hillary by voting for Trump to be responsible for his authoratitive policies. That's okay though. I will take the heat and the libel knowing that Hillary's ways would have been much worse for all of us. Maybe if there was an alternative universe where Hillary won, you might actually thank people like me for putting our self-righteous pride aside in order to lessen the burden on our fellow Americans.
    Last edited by TER; 09-17-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    +

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, but one is more effective than the other. As I have said, if there is a blowout, I am voting against both by voting third party. If there is a chance to stop a greater evil, however, I will take it.

Yeah well, an authoritarian boot is coming down all our necks soon. One pushes down until we have no more breath, the other, maybe we can wiggle out of and live to fight another day.

Of course, that's not what you and others like you will say. Instead, you'll blame those who stopped Hillary by voting for Trump to be responsible for his authoratitive policies. That's okay though. I will take the heat and the libel knowing that Hillary's ways would have been much worse for all of us. Maybe if there was an alternative universe where Hillary won, you might actually thank people like me for putting our self-righteous pride aside in order to lessen the burden on our fellow Americans.
    The two-party system, which engenders tyranny, relies on this mentality. Congratulations on being part of the problem.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    Why can't my fellow Trump supporters ...
    Logged in to tell you and your fellow $#@!ing statists to go $#@! yourselves.

GO $#@! YOURSELVES.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The two-party system, which engenders tyranny, relies on this mentality. Congratulations on being part of the problem.
    Sorry, it wasn't the hand I wanted. It was the hand I was dealt.

And BTW, it works both ways. If Hillary wins and she elects a few Supreme Court Justices and starts a hot war with Russia and continues the domestic welfare system and all the other horrendous policies of her masters, should I blame you for not stopping her when you hand the chance? Or should I just accept your self-righteous claim of purity while the country burns around us? Perhaps I can look up to you and say thank you for not playing the two party system, even when it had a real chance to stop a great evil! Now we can burn with our egos intact!
    Last edited by TER; 09-17-2016 at 08:14 AM.
    +

People act like there's a difference between Hillary and someone who donated to her in the past, has been her friend for decades and has been a NYC Democrat for decades. Never trust a NYC Democrat, whether their name is Clinton or Trump.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    People act like there's a difference between Hillary and someone who donated to her in the past, has been her friend for decades and has been a NYC Democrat for decades. Never trust a NYC Democrat, whether their name is Clinton or Trump.
    You make a valid point. Still, with the Supreme Court at stake and the rising tensions in the Middle East, I think there is a difference.
    +

You make a valid point. Still, with the Supreme Court at stake and the rising tensions in the Middle East, I think there is a difference.
    We caused the rising tensions and the Supreme Court only matters if Trump appoints a conservative-ish to appease the red ties instead of the regressive leftist he'd like to appoint.

SC should NOT be a lifetime appointment.
    I am the spoon.

We caused the rising tensions and the Supreme Court only matters if Trump appoints a conservative-ish to appease the red ties instead of the regressive leftist he'd like to appoint.

SC should NOT be a lifetime appointment.
    I agree with all your points above.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Then perhaps you can understand why people support Trump - many believe the global elite are FAR more sinister and likely to start more wars of destruction than some random dude. I know that's my view, and I have seen far too much and done far too much research to be persuaded that globalists merely "tinker".
    I think of WW3 in terms of global holocaust, possibly nuclear, probably chemical. The Bilderberg contingent specialize in Afghanistan and Syria-type localized MIC money pits to pad their pocketbooks with the lives of brown people. As evil as they are, one can still discriminate between the two.

trump doesn't have the wisdom or humanity to pull off benevolent dictator. He's a hot-headed New York democrat who mercurially trades loyalties and positions, forming enmities in an instant.

Anger boiling over in a presidential election maybe fun for some. Anger boiling over on the world stage will be horror for everybody. You might hope at that point that the Moloch worshippers act decisively and quickly to protect their assets.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    Logged in to tell you and your fellow $#@!ing statists to go $#@! yourselves.

GO $#@! YOURSELVES.

I approve this message.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You might want to do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    I am not embarrassed at all. I don't need "research" to make my statement, Professor Jamesv1. Do you even ponder bro?

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

This is for all the people who Trust Trump.

"he used to say a couple things. 'No smoking, no drinking, no drugs.' I think a great lesson for any kid. But then he followed up with: 'Don't. Trust. Anyone. Ever.' And, you know, he'd follow it up two seconds later with, 'So, do you trust me?' I'd say, 'Of course, you're my dad.' He'd say, 'What did I just—' You know, he thought I was a total failure. He goes,'My son's a loser, I guess.' Because I couldn't even understand what he meant at the time. I mean, it's not something you tell a four-year-old, right? But it really means something to him- he knows so many people that have been taken advantage of"

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I am not embarrassed at all. I don't need "research" to make my statement, Professor Jamesv1. Do you even ponder bro?
    @Jamesiv1 is a sarcasm expert. Always take him with a grain of salt- you will soon find him hilarious.
    There is no spoon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345