Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan/Spotify Take Down Attempt

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What's that bit about his colleague paying a mom to $#@! her 9 y.o.??? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Second ex-CNN staffer under investigation for alleged crimes involving minors: report
    https://nypost.com/2021/12/30/second...olving-minors/

[...]

Saleeby’s case comes on the heels of another CNN producer who is embroiled in a criminal investigation.

Earlier this month, John Griffin, 44, was indicted by a federal grand jury in Vermont for attempting to “induce minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity,” according to the Justice Department.

He allegedly attempted to lure at least four girls — ages 16, 14, 13 and 9 — to his Vermont ski house for “training sessions” on such things as “spanking” and “c–k worship,” reportedly saying a “woman is a woman regardless of her age,” according to court documents.

Griffin allegedly “advised” a mother of 9- and 13-year-old daughters that she needed to ensure her girls were “trained properly,” the Justice Department said. He then allegedly gave the mother $3,000 so she and the 9-year-old could fly from their home in Nevada to Boston in July 2020.

[...]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Because only the use of pleasant (or at least unobjectionable) words and speech should be protected and fought for, amirite?

The cowards who are unwilling to fight on this hill will surely be buried under the the next.

(And if I felt like being a snarky $#@! right now, I'd say that anyone who suggests otherwise is "controlled opposition".)
    No. I am saying strategically it is a bad idea to place the entire right and all it's values at the hands of the n-word and one man that sold freedom of speech out over a 100 million contract. I wrote allot about that here so I will not repeat what I already said.

I think if anyone actually read my posts whom are impartial would get that. The problem here is there are people posting as if Joe is the second coming of Christ fan boys attacking those that criticize, calling them the enemy and then there are those posting whom have a direct personal and/or paid relationship with Joe. So I assume that is the bias I am up against here when I post.

We are talking about free speech here but some here have set a bad example of that in personal attacks and calling people the enemy in an effort to silence people. I just threw it back in their face which I have been letting it slide here for a long time.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-13-2022 at 04:07 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    No. I am saying strategically it is a bad idea to place the entire right and all it's values at the hands of the n-word and one man that sold freedom of speech out over a 100 million contract. I wrote allot about that here so I will not repeat what I already said.

I think if anyone actually read my posts whom are impartial they would get that. The problem here is there are people posting as if Joe is the second coming of Christ fan boys attacking those that criticize, calling them the enemy and then there are those posting whom have a direct personal and/or paid relationship with Joe. So I assume that is the bias I am up against here when I post.

We are talking about free speech here but some here have set a bad example of that in personal attacks and calling people the enemy. I just threw it back in their face which I have been letting it slide for a long time.
    You're full of $#@!.

Rogan never "used" the "n-word"; he referenced it, as it was used by other people. If you actually listened to him, you would know that. But you don't. You're just doing the CNN thing here were you acknowledge that there is a video of him out there saying "teh N=wOrdZ" and you're using it to beat him over the head with it because you have this schtick where you act like you know what motivates these people. It's a joke. No one here except for SwordShill actually believes you, and no one actually cares what you have to say.

No one here thinks Joe Rogan is some kind of messiah... most people who're defending him are just doing so - I suspect - because they just like that he's not lying to them. That's ALL.

And you haven't thrown anything back in anyone's face... you're just a $#@!ing boring shill who pretends like you're working both sides of the fence. You're not. And it's boring,

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    You're full of $#@!.

Rogan never "used" the "n-word"; he referenced it,
    I agree. I however think his comedy went a bit far with Planet of the Apes, Africa and a black neighborhood. But that does not mean he should be censored and if someone does not like it then they should not listen. On the side of this people do have a right to free speech protest against Rogan.

These people did not silence Rogan. Spotify did not silence Rogan. There is a free market since if Spotify was going to silence Rogan, Rumble offered him 100 million.

Rogan silenced Rogan by pulling the content himself. The manufactured outrage from the right and left is exactly that. Manufactured. This is a non-issue other than great advertising for Rogan and the think tank that was behind the fake woke mob outrage.

You are completely brainwashed shill of the news cycle. You are pathetic excuse of a credible poster here.

as it was used by other people. If you actually listened to him, you would know that. But you don't. You're just doing the CNN thing here were you acknowledge that there is a video of him out there saying "teh N=wOrdZ" and you're using it to beat him over the head with it because you have this schtick where....
    You are delusional. I have not done that here in any of my posts nor do I believe that.

you act like you know what motivates these people.
    Apparently I was right about what motivates him. Money over free speech. That is undeniable and you even admitted in an earlier post where you were pissed off he apologized.

It's a joke. No one here except for SwordShill actually believes you, and no one actually cares what you have to say.

No one here thinks Joe Rogan is some kind of messiah... most people who're defending him are just doing so - I suspect - because they just like that he's not lying to them. That's ALL.

And you haven't thrown anything back in anyone's face... you're just a $#@!ing boring shill who pretends like you're working both sides of the fence. You're not. And it's boring,
    You have gone through great lengths for a long time to try to bully me out of here and discredit me

You have proved that time and time again your problem is not with my posts but with me personally which is your problem not mine.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No one is "plac[ing] the entire right and all it's values at the hands of the n-word and one man" (whatever the hell that's even supposed to mean).

The Rogan incident is a platform from which to mock, ridicule, and criticize bloviating, "outrage"-mongering hypocrites who don't even really give a damn about the "n-word" in the first place, and who are just using that as an excuse for their latest attempt (of several so-far failed attempts) to (1) dictate the terms under which speech is or is not to be permitted, and (2) destroy a more successful competitor whom they resent and despise because he gives a platform to narratives outside of their control.

Whether Rogan "sold out" by apologizing is completely irrelevant. This is not about him. It's bigger than that. It is never wise to allow bullies to have their way - not even when their target wusses out (especially then, in fact - otherwise, you will only encourage them).

If you are not going to fight the enemies of free speech when the speech in question is unpopular (or because you just don't like the speaker, for whatever reasons), then you are never really going to fight them at all.

I agree. I however think his comedy went a bit far with Planet of the Apes, Africa and a black neighborhood...

You are completely brainwashed shill of the news cycle. You are pathetic excuse of a credible poster here.

You are delusional. I have not done that here in any of my posts nor do I believe that.

You have proved that time and time again your problem is not with my posts but with me personally which is your problem not mine.
    You know, the reason the Ottawa protest is showing real promise of destroying The Agenda is because those people work at ratcheting down every chance they get. If they ratcheted up every chance they got, they'd have gotten the Macron Treatment long ago.

Work on your mad respectfully disagreeing skillz is my advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

No one is "plac[ing] the entire right and all it's values at the hands of the n-word and one man" (whatever the hell that's even supposed to mean).

The Rogan incident is a platform from which to mock, ridicule, and criticize bloviating, "outrage"-mongering hypocrites who don't even really give a damn about the "n-word" in the first place, and who are just using that as an excuse for their latest attempt (of several so-far failed attempts) to (1) dictate the terms under which speech is or is not to be permitted, and (2) destroy a more successful competitor whom they resent and despise because he gives a platform to narratives outside of their control.

Whether Rogan "sold out" by apologizing is completely irrelevant. This is not about him. It's bigger than that. It is never wise to allow bullies to have their way - not even when their target wusses out (especially then, in fact - otherwise, you will only encourage them).

If you are not going to fight the enemies of free speech when the speech in question is unpopular (or because you just don't like the speaker, for whatever reasons), then you are never really going to fight them at all.
    What people are saying is happening is not really happening.

Excerpt from my post above.
    ... that does not mean he should be censored and if someone does not like it then they should not listen. On the side of this people do have a right to free speech protest against Rogan.

These people did not silence Rogan. Spotify did not silence Rogan. There is a free market since if Spotify was going to silence Rogan, Rumble offered him 100 million.

Rogan silenced Rogan by pulling the content himself. The manufactured outrage from the right and left is exactly that. Manufactured. This is a non-issue other than great advertising for Rogan and the think tank that was behind the fake woke mob outrage.

What people are saying is happening is not really happening.

Excerpt from my post above.
    ... that does not mean he should be censored and if someone does not like it then they should not listen. On the side of this people do have a right to free speech protest against Rogan.

No one is saying that Spotify silenced Rogan, nor is anyone denying that he approved the removal of content.

That does not matter. This does not have anything to do with what Rogan did or did not do.
    Whether Rogan "sold out" by apologizing [or removing content] is completely irrelevant. This is not about him. It's bigger than that. It is never wise to allow bullies to have their way - not even when their target wusses out (especially then, in fact - otherwise, you will only encourage them).
    This is about the bloviating, "outrage"-mongering hypocrites who will not ever be satisfied, no matter what Rogan does or how abjectly he abases himself for them. This is about defying and denouncing those hypocrites. They deserve every ounce of contempt and opprobrium that can be mustered against them. And if Rogan won't help, then it still must be done - not for him, but in spite of him, if need be.

But by all means, continue ignoring this point by repeatedly telling people that it is some kind of "strategic blunder" to oppose the anti-Rogan crusade and that they should just move on to the next "hill", merely because Rogan is a rich guy who was foolish enough to say "sorry" to his persecutors and try to appease them. (You know - just the sort of thing one would expect "controlled opposition" to say ...)

You have gone through great lengths for a long time to try to bully me out of here and discredit me
    Do you need a safe space?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You better watch out or I will call you a Hillary supporter again. I thoroughly enjoyed your reaction last time. It was entertaining to say the least.

You better watch out or I will call you a Hillary supporter again. I thoroughly enjoyed your reaction last time. It was entertaining to say the least.
    Meh, go $#@! yourself. Plenty of members here seem to have your number dialed in. Keep on keeping on. You ain't fooling nobody.

No one is saying that Spotify silenced Rogan, nor is anyone denying that he approved the removal of content.

That does not matter. This does not have anything to do with what Rogan did or did not do.

This is about the bloviating, "outrage"-mongering hypocrites who will not ever be satisfied, no matter what Rogan does or how abjectly he abases himself for them. This is about defying and denouncing those hypocrites. They deserve every ounce of contempt and opprobrium that can be mustered against them. And if Rogan won't help, then it still must be done - not for him, but in spite of him, if need be.

But by all means, continue ignoring this point by repeatedly telling people that it is some kind of "strategic blunder" to oppose the anti-Rogan crusade and that they should just move on to the next "hill", merely because Rogan is a rich guy who was foolish enough to say "sorry" to his persecutors and try to appease them. (You know - just the sort of thing one would expect "controlled opposition" to say ...)
    No one would have cared or heard about this if it was not for the think tank behind it. Instead of spinning your wheels on useful idiots that don't matter you go for the source. The think tank, the elites responsible for funding them and those they are paying to come forward or do their work. Not people that don't matter that follow whatever trend these people put in front of them.

A light needs to be shined on the social circles of the elites that are behind it and who they are funding as well. Identifying those relationships and calling them out is in the best interest if you really want to change anything.

Otherwise they will just keep hiring think tanks to do their will since your opinion or opposition does not matter to them or effect them. However exposing them does effect them.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-25-2022 at 04:21 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree. I however think his comedy went a bit far with Planet of the Apes, Africa and a black neighborhood. But that does not mean he should be censored and if someone does not like it then they should not listen. On the side of this people do have a right to free speech protest against Rogan.

Apparently I was right about what motivates him. Money over free speech. That is undeniable and you even admitted in an earlier post where you were pissed off he apologized.

You discredit yourself, dude. You keep trying to say that I "lack credibility", but you're the one who constantly posts these baseless claims about how much you know about celebrities and famous people, but you NEVER bring any receipts. You just make these accusations, and I guess we're all just supposed to nod our heads and agree with you, or something?

You're a joke around here. You have to know that.

What the $#@! else do you call it when every $#@!ing time I post here this guy is talking $#@! about me. Find me another word or go back under the rock you crawled out from under.

Meh, go $#@! yourself. Plenty of members here seem to have your number dialed in. Keep on keeping on. You ain't fooling nobody.
    Back at ya. You have been dogging me here since 2015. What the $#@! is your problem spell it the $#@! out once and for all or stop replying to me and shut the $#@! up.

Gawd you're boring. You really think this is an interesting reply... what a dullard.

Neil Young who I know something about.
    Yeah, you don't tho.

You served him a drink at a bar in LA in 1978 on time. That's how much you know Neil Young.

Why do you keep trying to sell us on this bit where you know EVERYONE who's famous? It is literally the most unimpressive bit anyone tries to play on this forum, and there are some characters on here...

You discredit yourself, dude. You keep trying to say that I "lack credibility", but you're the one who constantly posts these baseless claims about how much you know about celebrities and famous people, but you NEVER bring any receipts. You just make these accusations, and I guess we're all just supposed to nod our heads and agree with you, or something?

You're a joke around here. You have to know that.
    You are a $#@!ing moron if you really think people can safely talk openly here about stuff like that. I have given you and the forum over the years enough explanations about my work history and other hints to activism how certain things came about and retribution I received for opening my mouth. I do not need to explain myself to you or anyone else for that matter how allot of that came about and risk myself for an $#@! such as yourself.

You are a $#@!ing moron if you really think people can safely talk openly here about stuff like that. I have given you and the forum over the years enough explanations about my work history and other hints to activism how certain things came about and retribution I received for opening my mouth. I do not need to explain myself to you or anyone else for that matter how allot of that came about and risk myself for an $#@! such as yourself.
    Well, actually, you haven't. And that's fine. But don't get all butt-hurt when people say you're full of $#@!. You discredit yourself. If you don't want to back up what you say, fine. But don't expect anyone to actually take you seriously. There's literally NO reason to...

ETA: If I were you, and I had all this insider info that I couldn't share because I don't know the men in black would show up and zap me into another dimension or something, I'd just say, "hey, I know these things and I know it's hard to believe and I can't actually substantiate them, so take it with a grain of salt and if you don't buy it I totally understand..." But you don't. You act we're all a bunch of dicks because we're skeptical about what you're saying, like WE'RE the ones who lack credibility. Dude, the $#@!ing hubris is unreal. It's like you're delusional. You are delusional. You need help.
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 02-13-2022 at 09:55 PM.

Well, actually, you haven't. And that's fine. But don't get all butt-hurt when people say you're full of $#@!. You discredit yourself. If you don't want to back up what you say, fine. But don't expect anyone to actually take you seriously. There's literally NO reason to...

ETA: If I were you, and I had all this insider info that I couldn't share because I don't know the men in black would show up and zap me into another dimension or something, I'd just say, "hey, I know these things and I know it's hard to believe and I can't actually substantiate them, so take it with a grain of salt and if you don't buy it I totally understand..." But you don't. You act we're all a bunch of dicks because we're skeptical about what you're saying, like WE'RE the ones who lack credibility. Dude, the $#@!ing hubris is unreal. It's like you're delusional. You are delusional. You need help.
    Pretty much. 99% of his posts can be summarized as "elites are bad" where "elite" is vaguely defined as anyone even moderately rich or famous.

My running theory is he was molested at age 7 by Epstein, Gates, and 20-30 other elites in a kiddo-gang-bang which left him permanently scarred.

And that's how he knows these "elites".
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

You're an enemy.
    Because I point out that Rogan is probably controlled opposition?

Black Rifle Coffee is an enemy, Moderna is an enemy, Spotify is probably an enemy, Rogan was never one of us and can't be trusted, and you look like controlled opposition now too.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Gullible people are the ones who still take that shyll seriously.

If A Son of Liberty is your enemy, then so am I.
    Typical controlled opposition behavior from you and your little friend.
    You can't dispute the facts so you attack the messenger.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Pretty much. 99% of his posts can be summarized as "elites are bad" where "elite" is vaguely defined as anyone even moderately rich or famous.
    I have outlined a dozen times or more the categories I claim to be protected elites that are above the law. I have not been vague about that and you have not been vague about not liking me calling them out.

Law enforcement all levels and the Judiciary
    Politicians
    News Media
    Hollywood Elites
    Billionaire Elites

That is not even worthy of me re-quoting what you wrote. It says something about you that what they were doing to kids and adults you think is funny.

Why do you think we do not hear the names and faces of most of those victims because there are people like you that try to humiliate and mock people that have suffered greatly at their hands.

This is a common theme here with you and several posters. Freak out when someone calls out the Billionaire elites for their actions, mock the victims or anyone that calls the elites out. Then spend all your time talking about people and topics in the news cycle that don't matter and people whom have no power over you as if they do have the power.

Maybe you have more money then we thought here. j/k
    Last edited by kahless; 03-15-2022 at 05:47 PM.

Typical controlled opposition behavior from you and your little friend.
    You can't dispute the facts so you attack the messenger.
    To make sure the trolls don't bury the facts:

Don’t trust Rogan:

Black Rifle Coffee Increases Joe Rogan Ad Budget
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/black-...gan-ad-budget/

Black Rifle Coffee is an enemy.

Dr. Malone Exposes ‘Top Owner of Spotify Also Top Owner of Moderna’

https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...er-of-moderna/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I have outlined a dozen times or more who I claim to be protected elites that are above the law. I have not been vague about that all and you have not been vague about not liking me calling them out.

Law enforcement all levels and the Judiciary
    Politicians
    News Media
    Hollywood Elites
    Billionaire Elites

That is not even worthy of me re-quoting what you wrote. It says something about you that they were doing to kids and adults you think is funny.

Why do you think we do not hear the names and faces of most of those victims because there are people like you that try to humiliate and mock people have suffered greatly at their hands.

This is a common theme here with you and several posters. Freak out when someone calls out the Billionaire elites for their actions, mock the victims or anyone that calls the elites out. Then spend all your time talking about people and topics in the news cycle that don't matter and people whom have no power over you as if they did have the power.

Maybe you have more money then we thought here. j/k
    Pretty much predicted your entire response. That's how predictable you are. In any case, I'll let you get back to your personal war with the elites... I've got better things to do. This was fun. We should do it again some time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Name one person current or past that provides a place for people with controversial content to explain their positions uninterrupted while be challenged with logic. Alex Jones never let his guests speak. Cable and Network cut you off as soon as they think you are thinking of saying something they don't want you saying, Rush's opinion was always the gold standard to himself and his audience. He wouldn't let people talk for an hour about something he might not agree with. If Rogan is controlled opposition, I say we need more of it.

No. You're an enemy because "you" or however many of "you" there are, spent years here racking up 3 posts per hour on average shilling for Trump.

Black Rifle Coffee is an enemy, Moderna is an enemy, Spotify is probably an enemy, Rogan was never one of us and can't be trusted, and you look like controlled opposition now too.
    lol ooookay... here we go...

"One of us". lmao
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 02-14-2022 at 05:47 AM.

Pretty much predicted your entire response. That's how predictable you are. In any case, I'll let you get back to your personal war with the elites... I've got better things to do. This was fun. We should do it again some time.
    As well I will let you get back for shilling for the establishment and playing as if useful idiots on Twitter that do not matter have power over us instead of those that do.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. You're an enemy because "you" or however many of "you" there are, spent years here racking up 3 posts per hour on average shilling for Trump.

lol ooookay... here we go...

"One of us". lmao
    Anyone that is trying to shut down free speech by using character assassination tactics is the enemy. That is you.

He is right, you clearly are not one of us, meaning those that support the free speech mission of this site. You are one of them, a defender of the establishment and are just as bad as those that are trying to shut down Rogan's free speech whether one agrees or disagrees with his free speech.

In a free speech forum those that support the mission do not continually character assassinate those with differing opinions in an extreme attempt to get people to stop posting here. Your whole game and a few others is to defend the elites, their news cycle narrative and their anointed gods. To personally attack those with differing opinions.

It is no wonder why this forum has so few people these days and has become an echo chamber. Good job you and your $#@! clique making that happen.

To make sure the trolls don't bury the facts:

Don’t trust Rogan:

Black Rifle Coffee Increases Joe Rogan Ad Budget
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/black-...gan-ad-budget/

Black Rifle Coffee is an enemy.

Dr. Malone Exposes ‘Top Owner of Spotify Also Top Owner of Moderna’

https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...er-of-moderna/

YOU were never one of "us". You came here to try to pull Ron Paul supporters over to Trump. That was the whole purpose of you coming to this forum. Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

As for Rogan, we're not looking for someone who can be "trusted" to tell "us" only what our narrative prefers. I understand that's what YOU want, but don't group "us" in with that. We'll be more than happy to listen to a range of voices that are trying to reconcile some version of truth in this empire of lies.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast