Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ingraham apologizes amid backlash while David Hogg continues to attack

Ingraham apologizes amid backlash while David Hogg continues to attack

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...rkland-student
    Fox News host Laura Ingraham apologized Thursday over a critical tweet she sent out the day before about a Parkland, Fla., shooting survivor, as at least half a dozen advertisers pulled their spots from her program.
    That obnoxious little $#@! has continued his Twitter rant against Laura Ingraham's advertisers despite her apologies.

When will Conservatives learn they will not accept your apologies they want you silenced regardless of any apology. All an apology does against the people that want to destroy you is give your employers justifiable cause to let you go. Hope she survives this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    That obnoxious little $#@! has continued his Twitter rant against Laura Ingraham's advertisers despite her apologies.
    Well, that's what happens when you decide to talk $#@! about someone. I'm not sure what his college applications have to do with anything, but apparently she thought that it was material information that her viewers needed to know. She was petty, and now he's being petty.
    Last edited by TheCount; 03-29-2018 at 03:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight
    public school
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

So he's still not going to class?

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    public school
    Me see what you did there.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Well, that's what happens when you decide to talk $#@! about someone. I'm not sure what his college applications have to do with anything, but apparently she thought that it was material information that her viewers needed to know. She was petty, and now he's being petty.
    Hogg is turning up everywhere ranting in a manner like a fascist dictator for gun control. He became a public spokesman for gun control regulations that are being passed and voted upon that we will be subject to. As a public figure he then publicly claimed to be denied from several colleges so he was basically fair game.

Laura Ingraham chimes in about GPA vs acceptance rates. Absolutely nothing wrong with what she said here. How far is this going to go? Soro's and other Progressives organizations have given this kid the power silence the media and we are supposed to accept that?

Hogg is turning up everywhere ranting in a manner like a fascist dictator for gun control. He became a public spokesman for gun control regulations that are being passed and voted upon that we will be subject to. As a public figure he then publicly claimed to be denied from several colleges so he was basically fair game.

Laura Ingraham chimes in about GPA vs acceptance rates. Absolutely nothing wrong with what she said here. How far is this going to go? Soro's and other Progressives organizations have given this kid the power silence the media and we are supposed to accept that?
    University of California school system have turned him down: UC Los Angeles, UC San Diego, UC Santa Barbara and UC Irvine.

Oh thank God he is not coming here.... Isla Vista has already had enough false flags (Elliot Rodger, Isla Vista riots, etc.)

Hopefully he finds another place to go and doesn't end up at the city college..

Last edited by dannno; 03-29-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ben Shapiro: Parkland student should not be free of pushback
    http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...ee-of-pushback
    Shapiro argued in a series of tweets that Parkland students such as Hogg who engage in political discourse should not be immune from criticism, pointing to the student's past comments regarding gun rights advocates.

"You may not like what Ingraham said. You may disagree with it. I did. But it isn't remotely CLOSE to the level of viciousness with which Hogg has attacked people who disagree with him," Shapiro wrote.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hogg said he had been accepted at Florida Atlantic University, Cal Poly and Cal State San Marcos.

Cal Poly SLO or Pamona? SLO is a lot harder to get into, afaik...
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Oh thank God he is not coming here.... Isla Vista has already had enough false flags (Elliot Rodger, Isla Vista riots, etc.)

I wonder how much of this is the colleges knowing that the far left elite billionaires like Soros are using this kid as a puppet to start the civil war or at the very least protests and they do not want it on their door step.

It was obvious from day one there was nothing organic about this kid or the Parkland gun control movement. Obvious from the get go a team of experts and speech writers backing this kid up and organizing right off the bat this movement along with a compliant media cheer leading along the way.

I am more pissed off at the media, the fake movement and the CEO's buying into then I am this puppet kid.

I wonder how much of this is the colleges knowing that the far left elite billionaires like Soros are using this kid as a puppet to start the civil war or at the very least protests and they do not want it on their door step.

It was obvious from day one there was nothing organic about this kid or the Parkland gun control movement. Obvious from the get go a team of experts and speech writers backing this kid up and organizing right off the bat this movement along with a compliant media cheer leading along the way.

I am more pissed off at the media, the fake movement and the CEO's buying into then I am this puppet kid.
    With Janet Napolitano as the head of the UC system, I am shocked they didn't call in a favor..

His GPA is pretty good, but he doesn't seem that smart. These are all difficult schools to get into, so he probably didn't get in because there were better applicants ahead of him and because he is white.. but I am just really glad he didn't end up at my alma mater
    Last edited by dannno; 03-29-2018 at 04:49 PM.

With Janet Napolitano as the head of the UC system, I am shocked they didn't call in a favor..
    Maybe they have other plans for him.

Boycott the advertisers that prematurely pulled out of Laura.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Boycott the advertisers that prematurely pulled out of Laura.

Nestle, expedia, tripadvisor, Wayfair, Nutrish

Hogg is turning up everywhere ranting in a manner like a fascist dictator
    Welcome to this week's T_D meme. Protip: He's not in charge of anything, therefore he's not a fascist dictator. Or like one in any way.

He became a public spokesman for gun control regulations that are being passed and voted upon that we will be subject to.
    You mean he... became like Trump?

You're going to cry about some kid in his 15 minutes of fame having too much power to 'silence the media,' whatever that means? The person he's supposedly being a big meanie face to is a mainstream media pundit with her own primetime show on the most popular news network. Give me a $#@!ing break.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Uh, no Trump believes in protecting the second amendment and is against gun control. He is just pretending to pass some gun control that will never pass muster with the courts to throw cold water on the left while they have their hissy fit.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uh, no Trump believes in protecting the second amendment and is against gun control. He is just pretending to pass some gun control that will never pass muster with the courts to throw cold water on the left while they have their hissy fit.
    Trump is a public figure who is a spokesman for gun control regulations which are being passed.

Pinochet is the model

He's not in charge of anything, therefore he's not a fascist dictator. Or like one in any way.
    Never said HE was in charge of anything. He has been made the face of the fake movement by the media and the political establishment for which legislation at the state and federal level is in development or has been passed. You are denying what is going on at the state level either because you are not paying attention or welcome gun control legislation.

Typical far left response. Just deny what is happening right in front our eyes and inject Trump's behavior into the discussion. Yet you are the one to bring up TDS.

You're going to cry about some kid in his 15 minutes of fame having too much power to 'silence the media,' whatever that means? The person he's supposedly being a big meanie face to is a mainstream media pundit with her own primetime show on the most popular news network. Give me a $#@!ing break.
    As we seen time and time again the far left has been successful in removing their media opposition. The people behind him are the same people that have succeeded in removing the opposition in the past in the same manner. Luckily in turned out for the better for Conservatives in the past but maybe not this time.

Just another thread again proving you carry water for the far left gun grabbers.
    Last edited by kahless; 03-29-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Trump is a public figure who is a spokesman for gun control regulations which are being passed.

Trump Vows to Protect 2nd Amendment

3/29/18
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/2...ructure-speech

Trump Vows to Protect 2nd Amendment

3/29/18
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/2...ructure-speech
    Your definition of protecting the 2nd amendment and his are different.

Pinochet is the model

You are denying what is going on at the state level either because you are not paying attention or welcome gun control legislation.
    Oh, I'm not denying anything. @dannno is, though, might want to bring it up with him. His God Emperor is assisting with it.

Typical far left response. Just deny what is happening right in front our eyes and inject Trump's behavior into the discussion.
    Is Trump not advocating gun control 'in front of our eyes?' Is he somehow uninvolved with what's going on? Who has more impact upon the ongoing legislation, the president or a high schooler?

As we seen time and time again the far left has been successful in removing their media opposition.
    Yeah, there's no media opposition to the far left. None. Doesn't exist. Definitely isn't an enormous, profitable industry.

Just another thread again proving you carry water for the far left gun grabbers.
    Like Trump?
    Pinochet is the model

Never said HE was in charge of anything. He has been made the face of the fake movement by the media and the political establishment for which legislation at the state and federal level is in development or has been passed. You are denying what is going on at the state level either because you are not paying attention or welcome gun control legislation.
    You came to that conclusion because he told you the boy, who is clearly in charge of anything, is not a dictator?

Why is your first reaction to someone helping you understand the actual meaning of a word you used incorrectly to assume two or three things about their opinions and positions? Someone can help you with your vocabulary without being a gun-grabbing socialist. It is possible.

Typical far left response. Just deny what is happening right in front our eyes and inject Trump's behavior into the discussion. Yet you are the one to bring up TDS.
    You know, Trump does resemble your remarks. To think otherwise is to be in denial.

As we seen time and time again the far left has been successful in removing their media opposition. The people behind him are the same people that have succeeded in removing the opposition in the past in the same manner. Luckily in turned out for the better for Conservatives in the past but maybe not this time.
    You don't give The Right much credit if you think this child and mental pipsqueak can actually bring down Ingraham.

Helping you with your vocabulary is not the same thing as "carry[ing] water for the far left gun grabbers." To say otherwise is megalomaniacal.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You came to that conclusion because he told you the boy, who is clearly in charge of anything, is not a dictator?

Why is your first reaction to someone helping you understand the actual meaning of a word you used incorrectly to assume two or three things about their opinions and positions? Someone can help you with your vocabulary without being a gun-grabbing socialist. It is possible.

You know, Trump does resemble your remarks. To think otherwise is to be in denial.

You don't give The Right much credit if you think this child and mental pipsqueak can actually bring down Ingraham.

Helping you with your vocabulary is not the same thing as "carry[ing] water for the far left gun grabbers." To say otherwise is megalomaniacal.
    Kahless said the kid was "ranting in a manner like a fascist dictator" which is true but you and The Vampire couldn't be bothered with facts in your rush to defend the leftist Hitler wannabe.

He is being groomed for bigger things by his handlers:

David Hogg's Next Crusade: Opposing Voter Identification Laws

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

His GPA is pretty good, but he doesn't seem that smart. These are all difficult schools to get into, so he probably didn't get in because there were better applicants ahead of him and because he is white..
    and not to mention the enrollment cap on out of state students, making it even more competitive.
    Under the policy, the first of its kind at UC, nonresident enrollment will be capped at 18 percent at five UC campuses. At the other four campuses where the proportion of nonresidents exceeds 18 percent — UC Berkeley, UC Irvine, UCLA and UC San Diego — nonresident enrollment will be capped at the proportion that each campus enrolls in the 2017–18 academic year.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kahless said the kid was "ranting in a manner like a fascist dictator" which is true but you and The Vampire couldn't be bothered with facts in your rush to defend the leftist Hitler wannabe.
    Who defended the little CNN puppet? Who even argued with kahless when kahless called him a puppet?

He is being groomed for bigger things by his handlers:
    He's not going to last that long. His kind of charisma might be good for fifteen minutes of fame, but he is neither personable nor articulate enough to have staying power. He might be able to learn that, but I doubt he'll be able to overcome this embarrassment and regain popularity.

Ask about him in two years, and the only reaction you're likely to get is, "Who?"
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Acceptance rate at California State schools is pretty low. UCLA rate is only 18% of applicants, UC San Diego- 35%, UC Santa Barbara 36% and Irvine takes 40% of applicants.

He's not going to last that long. His kind of charisma might be good for fifteen minutes of fame, but he is neither personable nor articulate enough to have staying power. He might be able to learn that, but I doubt he'll be able to overcome this embarrassment and regain popularity.

Ask about him in two years, and the only reaction you're likely to get is, "Who?"
    The media typically will spin him otherwise like they always do for those they anoint to spread the message. I however do not have any faith in your predictions here given your history.

08-27-2015, 11:19 AM
    Every Democrat beats Trump. How could they not? Two thirds of the nation wouldn't trust Trump to certify their local gas pumps are pumping as much gas as they are charging you for.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    public school

"All of these colleges are rejecting I. Me think this is disgusting."

sorry. couldn't resist.
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 03-29-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Hogg Wild.

so that's what it means
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Hogg will get a job, don't you worrry. He'll have to work his way up though. Here's where you will see him in a few years...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast