Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Controlled Opposition - A must read for everyone in the liberty movement

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Yes, the Pauls are bad, Trump's good, and we should focus not on policy but on this invisible Goldstein called globalism.
    The Pauls are not "bad" and IP didn't say they were. I think when IP says the Pauls are part of the cabal he means that the Pauls are Freemasons. Ron is definitely a mason, dunno about Rand but I'd assume so. If you research what Freemasonry is (and I know you have...ahem '33'), there are two paths a mason can choose. The left hand path or the right hand path. The Pauls take the right path. The proverbial "good cops" of the age old good cop/bad cop paradigm. The lights in the dark that are necessary to provide choices and the exercise of free will for the masses.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The Pauls are not "bad" and IP didn't say they were. I think when IP says the Pauls are part of the cabal he means that the Pauls are Freemasons. Ron is definitely a mason, dunno about Rand but I'd assume so. If you research what Freemasonry is (and I know you have...ahem '33'), there are two paths a mason can choose. The left hand path or the right hand path. The Pauls take the right path. The proverbial "good cops" of the age old good cop/bad cop paradigm. The lights in the dark that are necessary to provide choices and the exercise of free will for the masses.
    You don't want to have people jumping off the bridges.
    Last edited by timosman; 11-30-2017 at 03:10 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What the hell?

GOOD cop? Seriously? No such thing. All cops are bad cops because the very definition of "cop" is badness itself. In a very different world there could be good cops - what I would likely rather call "guardians". Were our police guardians of the right things, I would have little to no problem with them. They are nothing like that. They are bandits, murderers, perjurers, fraud, bullies, and so on down the dreary list of qualities that agents of the Tyrant typically manifest.

As for free will, the "masses", which is to say the Meaners, have no interest in such things, save along very narrowly determined lines such as where Johnny can stick his little WankyBit. Beyond that frightfully close channel, free will not only meets with disinterest, but with open hostility. The Meaner wants his slavery, so long as you don't call it that.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You don't want to have people jumping off the bridges.
    Meh... speak for yourself.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    What the hell?

GOOD cop? Seriously? No such thing. All cops are bad cops because the very definition of "cop" is badness itself. In a very different world there could be good cops - what I would likely rather call "guardians". Were our police guardians of the right things, I would have little to no problem with them. They are nothing like that. They are bandits, murderers, perjurers, fraud, bullies, and so on down the dreary list of qualities that agents of the Tyrant typically manifest.

As for free will, the "masses", which is to say the Meaners, have no interest in such things, save along very narrowly determined lines such as where Johnny can stick his little WankyBit. Beyond that frightfully close channel, free will not only meets with disinterest, but with open hostility. The Meaner wants his slavery, so long as you don't call it that.
    The good/bad cop analogy is the easiest way to describe the esoteric principle. Don't take the term too literally.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The good/bad cop analogy is the easiest way to describe the esoteric principle. Don't take the term too literally.
    Ah OK... pardon me, please.

Ah OK... pardon me, please.
    It's cool. In fact, in a way, your comments are very accurate in that the esoteric philosophy is that most people are inclined to "bad" behavior to gain higher status than their peers. You seem to agree with that. A 'Ron Paul' is a choice to go the other direction and be of service to others instead of service to self. Most don't take that path but the path is made available. I hope that makes sense.

It's cool. In fact, in a way, your comments are very accurate in that the esoteric philosophy is that most people are inclined to "bad" behavior to gain higher status than their peers. You seem to agree with that. A 'Ron Paul' is a choice to go the other direction and be of service to others instead of service to self. Most don't take that path but the path is made available. I hope that makes sense.

I'd be a bit careful with those thoughts. I don't view service to self the way most others seem. For me, and here I speak in "all else equal" terms, service to self IS service to others. You should take care of yourself first and foremost. If everyone did that, the world would likely be a far better place. Now, if you want to talk about self-service run amok with morbitity, then yes it is not a good thing.

I'd be a bit careful with those thoughts. I don't view service to self the way most others seem. For me, and here I speak in "all else equal" terms, service to self IS service to others. You should take care of yourself first and foremost. If everyone did that, the world would likely be a far better place. Now, if you want to talk about self-service run amok with morbitity, then yes it is not a good thing.
    Can you imagine a presidential election with no voices like a Ron or Rand, or going back to a Perot, or other examples of voices of reason? When there are all the same cookie cutter candidates then there's no choices, even if the sane choices are ignored.

I don't think so. . . about good cop bad cop comparison.

Ron simply understands the principles of Liberty

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post

I think he understands much more than that.

Can you imagine a presidential election with no voices like a Ron or Rand, or going back to a Perot, or other examples of voices of reason? When there are all the same cookie cutter candidates then there's no choices, even if the sane choices are ignored.
    Not sure how this relates to the notion of service to self. Anyhow, I'd rather have them present than not. However, my expectations regarding the benefits of such people are greatly tempered due to the observable fact that the average man chooses idiocy and FAIL over anything I would regard as worthy of a man's pursuit.

But that's just me.

Not sure how this relates to the notion of service to self. Anyhow, I'd rather have them present than not. However, my expectations regarding the benefits of such people are greatly tempered due to the observable fact that the average man chooses idiocy and FAIL over anything I would regard as worthy of a man's pursuit.

But that's just me.
    It doesn't much, I guess. More a continuation of the topic in general.

As the "turning" approaches and the control agenda continues to increase speed, the right path option must be made available for karmic and choice reasons. The people must consent to the outcome instead of it being forced upon them. Most people think it is being forced upon them but the truth is that it is not! It is all based on consent, whether by inaction, continuing to live in ignorance or participation/acceptance.

As the "turning" approaches and the control agenda continues to increase speed, the right path option must be made available for karmic and choice reasons.
    I do not disagree.

The people must consent to the outcome
    As well as the path toward it.

instead of it being forced upon them.
    Yeah well, good luck with that...

Most people think it is being forced upon them but the truth is that it is not!
    Depends on the "it" in question. Also, I believe it is a mix of force and consent obtained through fraud. The force is always implied. For great sea changes, it is almost never openly forced at first. This is the strategy for getting the critical mass on board with the idea in question. Once that is attained, the implications of force become more strident, less subtle, and eventually give way to actual physical force being applied to the few percent of individuals who are not on the bandwagon.

This is why all government, "democracy" or otherwise, is a fraudulent nonsense. Until the sovereignty of the individual is respected, we live in tyranny. As I always repeat unto the nausea of all around me, one is either free or is something else. There are no degrees of freedom, but only of servitude. Freedom is an all-or-nothing deal. The vast and overwhelming majority of people wandering the earth have no knowledge of this. How many people in places like America think that they are free. We are decidedly not free, though the quality of our serfdom allows us more latitude than that in most other nations. Gilding the cage and making is more expansive does not negate the fact that one is still in a cage.

It is all based on consent, whether by inaction, continuing to live in ignorance or participation/acceptance.

Not quite. It is largely based on consent, as per my brief description of the general process, above.

The saddest bit in all of this is that we could be free before midnight tonight, were we to stand united as the Freemen we were born to be and said "no more!" But alas, taken as a statistical gestalt the human race is the breed of Weakmen, bent over hunched and proud of it. What was that which I believe Voltaire quipped about men revering their chains?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post

The Pauls are part of the mechanism of control. Good vs Bad is not really a surface for discussion - it is irrelevant. In today's cybernetic world, it is about control of the information that enters the human brain. To maintain control, the system in power much control all vectors of information. So, all alt media, all mainstream media, all youtube channels (with any meaningful traction), all gov't opposition groups, religious entities, academic institutions, corporate PR, etc.

Next, if you want Global control, then all existing instituions of domestic influence must be destroyed. So, the NFL is being detroyed via the Lebensborn actor by name of Kaepernick. Political and Media class is being destroy by incompentence and sex/pedophilia scandal. Money system is being destroyed by ridiculous inflation and cyrptocurrencies. Domestic bond being broken by cointel freaks such as Gulen and his army of muslem brotherhood terrori8sts for money and his nationwide charter school system who is recruiting and radicalizing american youth. Look at the big picture, always see the big picture.

* * * Saboteurs and Dupes are on my Ignore List. My non-response means they're included. * * *

email me anonymously

I do not disagree.

As well as the path toward it.

Yeah well, good luck with that...

Depends on the "it" in question. Also, I believe it is a mix of force and consent obtained through fraud. The force is always implied. For great sea changes, it is almost never openly forced at first. This is the strategy for getting the critical mass on board with the idea in question. Once that is attained, the implications of force become more strident, less subtle, and eventually give way to actual physical force being applied to the few percent of individuals who are not on the bandwagon.

This is why all government, "democracy" or otherwise, is a fraudulent nonsense. Until the sovereignty of the individual is respected, we live in tyranny. As I always repeat unto the nausea of all around me, one is either free or is something else. There are no degrees of freedom, but only of servitude. Freedom is an all-or-nothing deal. The vast and overwhelming majority of people wandering the earth have no knowledge of this. How many people in places like America think that they are free. We are decidedly not free, though the quality of our serfdom allows us more latitude than that in most other nations. Gilding the cage and making is more expansive does not negate the fact that one is still in a cage.

Not quite. It is largely based on consent, as per my brief description of the general process, above.

The saddest bit in all of this is that we could be free before midnight tonight, were we to stand united as the Freemen we were born to be and said "no more!" But alas, taken as a statistical gestalt the human race is the breed of Weakmen, bent over hunched and proud of it. What was that which I believe Voltaire quipped about men revering their chains?
    I don't know how deep we want to go on this topic but I sorta decided against it with my last reply. Actually, all can still be sovereign but that road is not well defined or easy. I assume you know about how the birth registration process creates the legal chains that bind everyone, through essentially mind control, in modern times. That process can be undone and a man can return to true sovereignty, even in the absence of the masses throwing off their chains. I agree that much of the system is based on fraud, not to mention legal presumptions that were essentially conjured out of nothing, by people in funny hats, long before any of us were even alive. The karmic catch is that the remedies must always be made available. They're not easy but they are available. Most aren't prepared to undertake that, however, and as you said the quality of our serfdom makes it unlikely. It is worth remembering that the higher quality of our serfdom is based in the reserve status of the dollar and that is on the way out. It is also a substantial driver behind the control agenda itself.

Btw, I'm mostly writing from the occultist philosophical viewpoint and not necessarily my own opinion/viewpoint. I'm more of an interested observer and educator these days than activist, I guess. Humans are interesting creatures to study

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The post above is proof positive of the opposite.
    The power of networks is king. The power of Human networks trumps all other networks.

We are seeing the a vast population who are asking questions now, and who are actively working toward a future that is not the same future the Globalists want. Hence, we're seeing an incredibly powerful network arise that is taking us down a different path. This network is unstoppable, and the Globalists know this, as they are experts in network theory.

In short, it is over for them. The writing is already on the wall. And they know this, at least the ones at the very top, the ones who really understand science. The variables are: (1) time until this eventuallity occurs; (2) the pain and suffering we must all go thru. But their day is over. No doubt about that whatsoever.

PS. I meant to mention, in my above post, an old post about Vectors, and how they are important in understanding the mechanisms of control/influence. Here is the link to that old thread. It's worth reviewing.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...u-Know-This-)&

* * * Saboteurs and Dupes are on my Ignore List. My non-response means they're included. * * *

email me anonymously

I don't know how deep we want to go on this topic but I sorta decided against it with my last reply.
    Why? It's a good philosophic issue that runs face-first into the practical as well.

Actually, all can still be sovereign but that road is not well defined or easy.
    I AM sovereign. I don't ask permission. I don't go through processes. That is all bull$#@! designed to cause people to implicate themselves in the system.

That all said, I recognize that much in the way of my exercise of sovereignty would result in imprisonment, mutilation, or death for me. Trespass upon my rights does not imply that the rights are no longer extant. It only means that I am violated by evil men.

I assume you know about how the birth registration process creates the legal chains that bind everyone, through essentially mind control, in modern times.
    I am familiar with the process, yes. I was never part of it. I never had a birth certificate.

That process can be undone and a man can return to true sovereignty, even in the absence of the masses throwing off their chains.
    We should not need to go through any such processes. Those have been foisted upon us.

I agree that much of the system is based on fraud, not to mention legal presumptions that were essentially conjured out of nothing, by people in funny hats, long before any of us were even alive.
    That is the ugly truth.

The karmic catch is that the remedies must always be made available.
    I very seriously doubt Theye believe in karma or that they otherwise give a damn about it. Theire actions shout it loudly.

Btw, I'm mostly writing from the occultist philosophical viewpoint and not necessarily my own opinion/viewpoint. I'm more of an interested observer and educator these days than activist, I guess. Humans are interesting creatures to study
    Actually, I find most humans mercilessly boring. The perfect predictability of their utterly corrupt selves I find endlessly tedious. Thank God for the spectrum of characteristics that allow, however sparingly, for intellect, honor, trustworthiness, and decency to exist all in a single package. Honestly, I would not piss on a meaner were I to find him on fire.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why? It's a good philosophic issue that runs face-first into the practical as well.
    Mostly because of the context of the thread and the difficulty effectively writing about philosophic/esoteric topics so that concepts like the "good/bad" above aren't misinterpreted.

I AM sovereign. I don't ask permission. I don't go through processes. That is all bull$#@! designed to cause people to implicate themselves in the system.

That all said, I recognize that much in the way of my exercise of sovereignty would result in imprisonment, mutilation, or death for me. Trespass upon my rights does not imply that the rights are no longer extant. It only means that I am violated by evil men.

I am familiar with the process, yes. I was never part of it. I never had a birth certificate.
    If you are not a registered "product" in the system then you are essentially already lawfully sovereign and the topic doesn't much apply to you in the first place. It is the registration that sets the foundation for the remainder of the mind control and authorization of force against people that are not the wiser to the situation they are actually in.

We should not need to go through any such processes. Those have been foisted upon us.
    I agree and that is where the fraud aspect arises. It is, however, still the reality of the situation if one does not wish to end up imprisoned, mutilated or dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. House, banker advisor to Pres. Wilson
    Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor or to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.
    That is the ugly truth.

I very seriously doubt Theye believe in karma or that they otherwise give a damn about it. Theire actions shout it loudly.
    Perhaps currently there is no real regard for karmic principles but the origins of the system were indeed heavily based on it. Quietly, much of Freemasonry's higher degrees are rooted in Hindu spiritualism, which of course heavily emphasizes karma and balance. Whether Harry Reid, per se, gives a $#@! about karma while ordering BLM to kick the Bundys off their land so it can be turned over to Chinese mining and solar power interests is likely pointless to ponder.

Actually, I find most humans mercilessly boring. The perfect predictability of their utterly corrupt selves I find endlessly tedious. Thank God for the spectrum of characteristics that allow, however sparingly, for intellect, honor, trustworthiness, and decency to exist all in a single package. Honestly, I would not piss on a meaner were I to find him on fire.
    Indeed predictable but once you are aware of the ongoing programming it's interesting to watch it take effect. It's just a shame that they generally take the rest of us down with them.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-02-2017 at 06:44 PM.

Mostly because of the context of the thread and the difficulty effectively writing about philosophic/esoteric topics so that concepts like the "good/bad" above aren't misinterpreted.
    That is where care in one's choice of words and sentence structure comes in.

Indeed predictable but once you are aware of the ongoing programming it's interesting to watch it take effect.
    For about five minutes. The depthless rot of the average man gets old very rapidly. The amazing bit, to me anyhow, is how consistently and easily men are corrupted. Most would trade their soul for tokens.

It's just a shame that they generally take the rest of us down with them.
    It is a most curious aspect of the architecture of things that this is so. It leads me to wonder whether the architect is a sadist.

Love this thread. Thanks everyone!
    >_<

I dunno, but when I play my birthdate and 33 together I get lucky on the Roulette Wheel at the Casino. lol I went to the Hollywood Casino 2 times now and won on just a $25.00 bet the first time there. Second time visiting I bet $50.00 and won. I'm hoping next time I'm in the area I have an extra $100.00 on me to visit the Casino. lol
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

I don't mean to pick on you, or single you out. But I would just like to use this part of what you said to explain something. . I'm going to be a little direct. But, I don't mean anything personal by it. OK?

When u say u don't ask permission, permission to do what? I mean, what do u think you would even think to do that would require permission? The problem is that the bounds of your thinking is so well controlled I highly doubt you have the ability to think of anything that would require permission.

You see, the mechanism of control are focused on controlling/limting the boundary of thought. Such that you would never even think of doing anything that's outside the acceptable limits of control. That's the power of the system. It's invisible, as you can't even see the boundaries. In fact, you don't even know that they are there.

Our brains are institutionalized. This institutionalization causes physical boundaries to be formed in the neural networks of the mind. Hence, if you don't have a neutal net in your brain to perceive something, you simply won't perceive it.

So, you can't even know what you don't know.

We discuss issues based upon the frames created by others. Then we take sides, and argue amongst each other within those frames. It's far deeper than I've seen discussed on these forums, unfortunately.

We follow Ron Paul, because he was handed to us on a silver platter. We discuss the issues he presents because he tells us what they are. He take the same positions he takes on these issues because he gives us the arguments.

We support Tea Party groups because it was given to us as a pre-formed anti-stuff-we-hate group. Only to be lead around by the nose, catalogged, and walked intro a trap where we can be targeted.

When is the last time anyone really had an organic thought that was not based on inputs provided directly by an establishment idol, whether that idol was presented as a pro or anti establishment figure head?

Don't fool yourselves, it's almost impossible not to be a sheep in an environment where almost all of our inputs are controlled from cradle to grave.
    Last edited by InterestedParticipant; 12-16-2017 at 01:28 PM.

email me anonymously

Quote Originally Posted by InterestedParticipant View Post
    I don't mean to pick on you, or single you out. But I would just like to use this part of what you said to explain something. . I'm going to be a little direct. But, I don't mean anything personal by it. OK?
    Fair enough.

When u say u don't ask permission, permission to do what? I mean, what do u think you would even think to do that would require permission? The problem is that the bounds of your thinking is so well controlled I highly doubt you have the ability to think of anything that would require permission.
    Methinks you presume too much. Also, I failed to be comprehensive in my statement. I don't ask permission to do many things for which most others do. For example, I carried a concealed weapon in NYC for 20 years without a permit. That said, I also assiduously maintained the concealment because I didn't want to be shot by some twitchy coward with a badge and gun. Even when doing as one pleases in spite of statutory prohibition, for example, it behooves the individual to take cautions not to be caught as a pragmatic measure because the "state" is a mindless beast that will take away your life if it deems fit to do so, even if on the mere whim of its caprice.

You see, the mechanism of control are focused on controlling/limting the boundary of thought.
    I agree, but it has not worked well with me.

Such that you would never even think of doing anything that's outside the acceptable limits of control.
    I do such things frequently. You should have seen me long years ago doing 145 mph down Georgia Rd. in Freehold NJ.

That's the power of the system. It's invisible, as you can't even see the boundaries. In fact, you don't even know that they are there.
    I agree that this is the reality for most people, but not for all. It certainly has not been the case with me.

Our brains are institutionalized.
    Some are. Not all.

This institutionalization causes physical boundaries to be formed in the neural networks of the mind.
    Development of language does the precise same thing.

Hence, if you don't have a neutal net in your brain to perceive something, you simply won't perceive it.
    A bit too broadly stated. There are many things one can learn to perceive when the motivation exists. We are very clever beings in a great many ways. Much of our prospects as individuals ride on our attitudes and determination.

So, you can't even know what you don't know.
    In broader terms, that is largely the boat in which all humans find themselves, but not in all situations. It is not that difficult to expand awareness of one's ignorance through the furtherance of learning. In fact this seems to happen of its own accord when one's positive learning - the accumulation of knowledge and skill - reaches certain thresholds.

We discuss issues based upon the frames created by others. Then we take sides, and argue amongst each other within those frames. It's far deeper than I've seen discussed on these forums, unfortunately.
    We also smash frames often enough and blaze trails right through the old boundaries of thought. This is how some of the more profound scientific breakthroughs have been made. Relativity theory is a very good example of this. When uncle Albert postulated that C was the universal limiting velocity in all frames of reference, the world changed.

We follow Ron Paul, because he was handed to us on a silver platter.
    I can speak for no other man, but this was most definitely not the reason I cottoned to Ron Paul. I took to him because his positions closely reflected my own. Furthermore, being older and more experienced than myself, not to mention most likely a whole lot smarter, he helped me learn to better articulate my own thoughts on the various relevant matter on which he spoke and wrote.

We discuss the issues he presents because he tells us what they are. He take the same positions he takes on these issues because he gives us the arguments.
    Oh hell no. Not even close.

When is the last time anyone really had an organic thought that was not based on inputs provided directly by an establishment idol, whether that idol was presented as a pro or anti establishment figure head?
    I have them daily. Don't you?

Don't fool yourselves, it's almost impossible not to be a sheep in an environment where almost all of our inputs are controlled from cradle to grave.
    Depends on how you define "sheep". By my working definition, I cannot agree with your proposition. There is a big difference between slavishly complying and hiding all appearance of challenge for the sake of faking out the agents or tyranny who will gladly kill me, were I to make certain open gestures of defiance, such as carrying a firearm without permission in NYC.

Furthermore, I do not defy for defiance's sake, as that is nothing better than childishness. Rather, I do defy the tyrant for well considered reasons all based on objective criteria and the fact that I refuse to abide trespass any further than I must to preserve life and limb. If I want to make moonshine, I fire up the still. If I were enamored of cannabis, which I am most decidedly not, I would acquire and indulge. And so it goes down the list.

Meh... speak for yourself.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to osan again.

+
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I will accommodate.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I guess this was directed at me? If so, the first sentences in my post were specifically written in order to communicate my desire NOT to make this personal. Geesh. Read the post that I wrote.

You'll have to try a lot harder to get me on my back foot.
    Last edited by InterestedParticipant; 12-26-2017 at 05:47 PM.

email me anonymously

Fair enough.
    Again, my post was not about u. I just used your post to make a point. So, I'm not going to go section by section through it, but do wanna pick out one example.
    I do such things frequently. You should have seen me long years ago doing 145 mph down Georgia Rd. in Freehold NJ.
    So, you're driving in a car designed, manufactured and distributed by the system, on roads designed and built by the system, with a drivers llicense and vehicle registration to the state gov't run by the system? Doesn't sound too organic to me. Sorry.

Again, not trying to pick on you. But unfortunately, you've kinda volunteered to be the Guinny pig. Just trying to illustrate how immersed our brains are in this tightly controlled world.

Give me an example of exaptation, then you'll get my attention.

email me anonymously

Quote Originally Posted by InterestedParticipant View Post
    I guess this was directed at me? If so, the first sentences in my post were specifically written in order to communicate my desire NOT to make this personal. Geesh. Read the post that I wrote.

You'll have to try a lot harder to get me on my back foot.
    No, sorry. It wasn't directed at you. You can quit leaning forward now.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast