Thread: Is this what the leftists want to see in America for whites? how does this help?

Is this what the leftists want to see in America for whites? how does this help?

Pretty much by this is an image being shared being shared on twitter. The future of white children in chains. Yeah i dont think this is going to do well.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's exactly what they want to see and dumb ass whitey will willingly let himself be put in chains.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post

Pretty much by this is an image being shared being shared on twitter. The future of white children in chains. Yeah i dont think this is going to do well.
    The name of that group is Lifeline Expedition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifeline_Expedition

http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/mota/index.htm

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It's exactly what they want to see and dumb ass whitey will willingly let himself be put in chains.
    Yes he will...he'll die when the time comes...and apologize as Tyrone shoves him into the gas chamber.

The few of us that still have our wits had better steel our hearts if any of us are going to survive.

Scripture says there is a time for all things.

The time for hate and war is upon us.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-19-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes he will...he'll die when the time comes...and apologize as Tyrone shoves him into the gas chamber.

The few of us that still have our wits had better steel our hearts if any of us are going to survive.

Scripture says there is a time for all things.

The time for hate and war is upon us.
    And I've got no problem with that. This ole freight-train is slow to build up a head of steam, but when the boiler is about ready to pop rivets, best move off the tracks.

Sorry? I have nothing to be sorry for. I'm white and Irish, my people arrived in the US and were treated just as poorly as blacks. We were brought to this country as indentured servants and later migrated here after the famine as second class citizens. We aren't asking for any special treatment or reparations hundreds of years later.

Uhhh, what? sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Sorry? I have nothing to be sorry for. I'm white and Irish, my people arrived in the US and were treated just as poorly as blacks. We were brought to this country as indentured servants and later migrated here after the famine as second class citizens. We aren't asking for any special treatment or reparations hundreds of years later.
    Similar story here. None of my ancestors ever "owned" anyone else (or even claimed to). I'm not on the hook for any past generations deeds or misdeeds. I honestly never even considered myself "a white person" growing up (I'll acknowledge the "white" skin tone) -- I identified as a German-Irish kid. The kid down the street was Italian. The other kid down the street was Vietnamese. And so on... None of us owe each other anything.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

It's a sexual fetish called submission.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Uhhh, what? sigh.
    It's an normally aberrant mental deficiency that somehow has taken on a mass-psychosis aspect....

Self-abasement is humiliating oneself when one feels lower or less deserving of respect.[1]

Self-abasement might have a religious aspect for those seeking humility before God, perhaps in the context of monastic or cenobitic lifestyle.

It also has a sexual and fetish aspect for those people who enjoy erotic humiliation and other related BDSM practices.

Examples of self-abasement practices include self-flagellation, bondage, torture, public humiliation (including online humiliation).

In psychology, self-abasement is associated with shame (rather than guilt) and involves the reduction of the subject's self-esteem.

It's an normally aberrant mental deficiency that somehow has taken on a mass-psychosis aspect....
    Struggle Sessions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

A struggle session was a form of public humiliation and torture that was used by the Communist Party of China (CPC) at various times in the Mao era, particularly years immediately before and after the establishment of the People’s Republic of China and during the Cultural Revolution. The aim of a struggle session was to shape public opinion and humiliate, persecute, or execute political rivals and those deemed class enemies.[1]

In general, the victim of a struggle session was forced to admit various crimes before a crowd of people who would verbally and physically abuse the victim until he or she confessed. Struggle sessions were often held at the workplace of the accused, but they were sometimes conducted in sports stadiums where large crowds would gather if the target was well-known.[1]

Struggle Sessions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

A struggle session was a form of public humiliation and torture that was used by the Communist Party of China (CPC) at various times in the Mao era, particularly years immediately before and after the establishment of the People’s Republic of China and during the Cultural Revolution. The aim of a struggle session was to shape public opinion and humiliate, persecute, or execute political rivals and those deemed class enemies.[1]

In general, the victim of a struggle session was forced to admit various crimes before a crowd of people who would verbally and physically abuse the victim until he or she confessed. Struggle sessions were often held at the workplace of the accused, but they were sometimes conducted in sports stadiums where large crowds would gather if the target was well-known.[1]
    That was forced humiliation. What is going on now is voluntary self-debasement.

That was forced humiliation. What is going on now is voluntary self-debasement.
    Oh I know...I wasn't clear...the forced humiliation comes next.

Oh I know...I wasn't clear...the forced humiliation comes next.
    Absolutely.

Absolutely.
    forced humiliation of this nature seems to be like a S fetish.