Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bannon Slowly Being Phased Out

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Bannon Slowly Being Phased Out

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.92ba3df121ea

The work of White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon has drawn considerable attention, especially after his call for the “deconstruction of the administrative state.” But Bannon will have no formal role in the innovation office, which Trump advisers described as an incubator of sleek transformation as opposed to deconstruction.

The announcement of the new office comes at a humbling moment for the president, following Friday’s collapse of his first major legislative push — an overhaul of the health-care system, which Trump had championed as a candidate.

Kushner is positioning the new office as “an offensive team” — an aggressive, nonideological ideas factory capable of attracting top talent from both inside and outside of government, and serving as a conduit with the business, philanthropic and academic communities.
    Kushner proudly notes that most of the members of his team have little-to-no political experience, hailing instead from the world of business. They include Gary Cohn, director of the National Economic Council; Chris Liddell, assistant to the president for strategic initiatives; Reed Cordish, assistant to the president for intergovernmental and technology initiatives; Dina Powell, senior counselor to the president for economic initiatives and deputy national security adviser; and Andrew Bremberg, director of the Domestic Policy Council.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-26-2017 at 09:48 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Woo hoo.
    "The Patriarch"

Is the donald going to be spending more time golfing and letting his daughter and son in law run things?
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    letting his daughter and son in law run things?
    It's happening some, but I think it is being overblown.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Deconstruction of the administrative state sounds exceptionally good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Deconstruction of the administrative state sounds exceptionally good to me.
    if only
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Not sure how that eliminates/phases out Bannon. Sounds like more wishful thinking on WaPo's part. Bannon a dangerous foe to the criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Not sure how that eliminates/phases out Bannon. Sounds like more wishful thinking on WaPo's part. Bannon a dangerous foe to the criminals.
    Totally

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What was fun? What has he done?

Wind down the wars in the middle east? Nope. It's actually been expanded.
    Build a wall? Nope.
    Repeal Obamacare? Nope.
    Police state? Well he was always FOR expanding the police state.
    Civil liberties? He cares about his. He is offended that Obama would dare wiretap him but he is just fine with YOU being wiretapped.

It's only been a few months so he obviously deserves more time but let's not pretend he has done anything because he hasn't done shi7.

Fcuk your shi77y cuss word filter.
    Last edited by twomp; 03-27-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post

Build a wall? Nope.
    Repeal Obamacare? Nope.
    Civil liberties? He cares about his. He is offended that Obama would dare wiretap him but he is just fine with YOU being wiretapped.

It's only been a few months so he obviously deserves more time but let's not pretend he has done anything because he hasn't done $#@!.
    Trump will be the first full disclosure president, he is going to eliminate the national debt and destroy ISIS. He's only been president for a short amount of time, just give him more time...

Build a wall? Nope.
    Repeal Obamacare? Nope.

It's only been a few months so he obviously deserves more time but let's not pretend he has done anything because he hasn't done shi7.

Fcuk your shi77y cuss word filter.
    For starters, illegal border crossings have dropped by 40%. And ICE agents now actually getting to deport illegal immigrant drug dealers, child rapists, and murderers at a much faster rate.

Then again perhaps we should credit that to the liberal media claiming Trump was going to catch and set them all on fire in a big burn pit...their children first....lol.

Clickbait thread title is clickbait.

Not only did you make up a bullsh!t thread title, but there is nothing in the article that even remotely suggests "Bannon is Slowly Being Phased Out"

#FakeThread
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

For starters, illegal border crossings have dropped by 40%. And ICE agents now actually getting to deport illegal immigrant drug dealers, child rapists, and murderers at a much faster rate.

Then again perhaps we should credit that to the liberal media claiming Trump was going to catch and set them all on fire in a big burn pit...their children first....lol.
    Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history.
    In fact, they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century.

President George W. Bush's administration deported just over two million during his time in office; and Obama’s numbers don’t reflect his last year in office, for which data is not yet available.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama...ry?id=41715661
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama...ry?id=41715661
    Your comparing 7 yrs of deportations to 3 months of deportation? Not to mention under Obama the same criminals just kept coming back. Some being deported like 5-7 times. Just drastically cutting the crossings because they don't feel protected and invited by Obama, and offered all the perks is probably more in the past 3 months than Obama deported in 7 yrs.

Dems and their liberal media did us a favor scaring the chit out of them :-).

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump will be the first full disclosure president, he is going to eliminate the national debt and destroy ISIS. He's only been president for a short amount of time, just give him more time...
    Eliminate the national debt? I don't recall him promising that. He has promised to cut taxes, spend billions on the military, add $1 trillion ton infrastructure and build his wall. Those will add to, not eliminate, the US deficit and debt. He said he wants to borrow more money while interest rates are so low.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donal...n-us-debt.html

In an interview Thursday on CNBC, Donald Trump broke with tired clichés about the evils of federal debt accumulation. "I am the king of debt," he said. "I love debt. I love playing with it."

But he replaced fearmongering about debt with an even more alarming notion — a bankruptcy of the United States federal government that would incinerate the world economy.

"I would borrow, knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal," Trump said. "And if the economy was good, it was good. So therefore, you can't lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Eliminate the national debt? I don't recall him promising that. He has promised to cut taxes, spend billions on the military, add $1 trillion ton infrastructure and build his wall. Those will add to, not eliminate, the US deficit and debt. He said he wants to borrow more money while interest rates are so low.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donal...n-us-debt.html
    I reject your Trump and substitute my own.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I reject your Trump and substitute my own.
    People see what they want to see.

People see what they want to see.
    Well so far you have been wrong on the election and the spying on Trump, so give it more time, you will probably be wrong on more!

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Not last week he didn't.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/24/politi...rip-obamacare/

Trump unhappy Jared Kushner took a powder on the ski slopes as health care bill floundered

While the rest of his senior staff scrambled to squeeze votes for President Trump's flailing health care package, one person remained notably absent for most of the week: Jared Kushner.

Along with this wife, Ivanka Trump, another key cog in the president's inner circle, Kushner was on vacation until Thursday, skiing with family in the posh Colorado town of Aspen. Paparazzi caught Jared and Ivanka taking leisurely strolls, enjoying ice cream cones with their three kids and winding their way down the slopes.

Meanwhile, back in Washington, Trump was fuming. According to a source close to the president, "[Trump] is upset that his son-in-law and senior adviser was not around during this crucial week." Kushner did appear at the White House on Friday during the last gasps of the Obamacare repeal effort.

A White House spokesperson flatly denied the President is frustrated with Kushner.

But it was clearly a busy week at the White House. As the health care bill teetered on the precipice without enough Republican votes to pass it, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said the President "left everything on the field" in his efforts to get the bill passed. Republicans ultimately pulled the bill without a vote, a blow to Trump's early agenda.

It has not been entirely clear what specific role Kushner, who has no Capitol Hill or Washington background, would have played in a legislative effort.

Meanwhile, back in Washington, Trump was fuming. According to a source close to the president, "[Trump] is upset that his son-in-law and senior adviser was not around during this crucial week." Kushner did appear at the White House on Friday during the last gasps of the Obamacare repeal effort.
    Not bloody likely. Trump probably suggested the trip to his son-in-law, acted outraged to the media but was actually glad he was gone so he wouldn't screw up his plan to oust Paul Ryan.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Considering that Bannon is really a right wing liberal...what's the loss?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Considering that Bannon is really a right wing liberal...what's the loss?
    But isn't he anti-globalist? The lesser of many evils?
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-28-2017 at 06:17 PM.

But isn't he anti-globalist?
    Someone called him a "Hamiltonian Nationalist" on here a couple weeks ago. Not sure how that is any better, LOL.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump wants government to be more efficient.

That's the last thing we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Trump wants government to be more efficient.
    So he's for change we can believe in.

Last edited by anaconda; 03-29-2017 at 04:29 AM.

CNN, NYT, WAPO, HUFFPO, SALON, etc...

Should all be considered tabloids right now, they're desperate for anything they can attack Trump on. Not even share worthy.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

But isn't he anti-globalist? The lesser of many evils?
    The lesser of two evils is still what? And at this point seeing all of the damage Trump has done to the liberty movement itself, I'm waiting for the upside.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

...sleek transformation as opposed to deconstruction...
    Hooboy...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

​That's the spirit!!
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast