View Poll Results: What statement lines up the best with your thoughts on pizzagate?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, not at all.

4 7.84%
  • Half truth, minor persons mentioned might be pedophiles. No evidence.

5 9.80%
  • True, higher up people are complicit in rape, murder of children. Podestas, clintons, Obama.

27 52.94%
  • True, only way to get to the top in the west. 90% of our elite are murderous satanic pedophiles.

8 15.69%
  • I don't know, I don't care, Too tired of conspiracies.

7 13.73%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in the pizzagate scandal?

For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Free Speech gives people right to discuss conspiracy theories but this is getting out of control:

attn.com/stories/12481/obama-meme-about-pizza-reveals-much-bigger-problem
    So by this single email, all of the other emails are disproved by association? I don't think anybody has associated anything pedo-related by that Stratfor email, only that Obama is wasteful and selfish--how many months did he and his family vacation all around the globe at the taxpayers expense? ....However, I think that email had a reply that was a bit odd, something about the word waitresses being double quoted, as if it has some hidden meaning or was part of some inside joke.

...But we do know that Bush brought a gay prostitute into the White House on a regular basis and then gave him an official position, so really anything is probable here.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    You answered none of my questions, not a one.
    Still waiting zippy

Blasts from the past.

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Banned

Blog Entries
    And then Breitbart died young of a heart attack.

Yep.

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Blasts from the past.

They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    It is all based on very lose links anybody can use to connect anybody to anything. Somebody being creative and having fun on the internet. And people who want to believe it could be true.
    People discovered some curious Podesta e-mails which caused people to dig further, leading to the discovery of James Alefantis and Comet Ping Pong. From there, Alefantis' Instagram photos of young children containing innuendo-laden comments were discovered, as well as the band Heavy Breathing, which also contains innuendo-laden material, and which is a "friend" of Comet Ping Pong according to Comet's own website. This doesn't mean that Hillary is diddling little kids, but it sure is fishy.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Tried to lookup in MSM news and these are being called "fake news", can't make what the real story is beyond innuendo and some weird paintings and photos being cited by various blogs.

BTW, are these photos real/undoctored...anyone knows for certain?

6 days ago

Banned

Blog Entries
    The Obama one to me is innocuous. So what, his hand is in a position. It proves nothing. The Haitian special one may be someone from the internet AFTER they found out about pizzagate, since it is the last comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    People discovered some curious Podesta e-mails which caused people to dig further, leading to the discovery of James Alefantis and Comet Ping Pong. From there, Alefantis' Instagram photos of young children containing innuendo-laden comments were discovered, as well as the band Heavy Breathing, which also contains innuendo-laden material, and which is a "friend" of Comet Ping Pong according to Comet's own website. This doesn't mean that Hillary is diddling little kids, but it sure is fishy.
    The Instagram photos are supposedly pictures posted by people who "liked" the pizza joint - not by him. As for the band, Comet Pizza has all kinds of bands playing there regularly. There is zero solid evidence to anything. The "curious" emails? "Let's meet for pizza" is "curious"? That would make 90% of college students pedophiles.

In a statement, the District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department said it was monitoring the situation and is “aware of general threats being made against this establishment.” The F.B.I. said it “does not confirm or deny the existence of investigations.”

Most troubling for Mr. Alefantis and staff has been the use of children’s images, pilfered from the restaurant’s social media pages and the personal accounts of friends who had “liked” Comet Ping Pong online. Those photos have been used across dozens of websites. Parents, who declined to talk publicly for fear of retribution, have hired lawyers to get the photos removed.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/te...B3E935&gwt=pay
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-28-2016 at 02:51 PM.

The Instagram photos are supposedly pictures posted by people who "liked" the pizza joint - not by him. As for the band, Comet Pizza has all kinds of bands playing there regularly. There is zero solid evidence to anything. The "curious" emails? "Let's meet for pizza" is "curious"? That would make 90% of college students pedophiles.
    Are you claiming that other people uploaded pictures to his Instagram? We were talking about Alefantis' personal Instagram, not Comet Pizza's. What are you basing your claim on that other people posted pictures to his Instagram?

If it was just one or two things that are disturbing, then it would be another story. But it's not. It's a ton of things that when put all together, one would have to be completely blind to not see a problem. Pedo "art." Sexual innuendo about children. Pictures alluding to buying children. Pedo symbolism in logos. Being friends with known pedophiles. Satanic "art" and occult rituals. Numerous sexual references and pictures from a place that promotes itself a family friendly place "for all ages." Openly joking about a "killroom" and how murder is "fun."

And your portrayal of the emails is misleading. It's not about "Let's meet for pizza." More like numerous conversations that make no sense whatsoever unless its code.

And that's barely scraping the surface. It is a known fact that there are pedophile networks worldwide and that human trafficking is the second largest criminal industry in the world. It's also a known fact that certain well-known pedophiles have been protected by very powerful people. In light of that, the fact that you seem to see nothing wrong with all the things people have been uncovering is also disturbing. Either you are completely spiritually blind, or for some strange reason you are covering for those corrupt sickos in power.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So ZJ, do you completely dismiss the possibility of pizzagate?

How much of the evidence have you read, or are you just getting updates here?

When we're you aware of pizzagate and how did you become aware?

Have you actually READ the emails where they talk about pizza and pasta? If so, explain to me how they are normal in any way and cite the email and your explanation.

Do you believe the Franklin conspiracy?
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/te...B3E935&gwt=pay

Not only is Zippy a liberal Clinton supporter, he also defends pedos?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Being friends with known pedophiles.
    Try CONVICTED pedophiles.

Of course he does. All those concert fliers with pedo-laden imagery and made by pedo-artists are always advertised as "all ages".
    He also still quotes Cecilia Kang of the New York Times, who is a sports and lifestyle writer, on the subject. A writer who has never done any investigative journalism, but who claims "none of it was true", authoritatively, as if she ever even looked into it.

He seems to think he still has credibility as he quotes fake news written by fake journalists.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-28-2016 at 11:36 PM.

Dude. If you're going to debate the matter, at least debate the actual points that people here are bringing up.

To my knowledge, Alefantis had two softball interviews in which he had a chance to explain things, but he didn't. It's not normal for a grown man to post photos and/or comment on photos about so many young children that aren't his, and particularly not to make the kinds of comments he did. Why did he refer to one baby as a "hotard?" That's not normal behavior.

I'm sure that Comet Ping Pong has plenty of other bands that play there, but on the friends list from the website, Heavy Breathing appears to be the only band listed out of a list of seventeen "friends" of the restaurant, and is the very first "friend" listed. It's pretty clear that out of all the bands that may play there, Heavy Breathing is preeminent. As has already been stated in as many ways possible, Heavy Breathing ain't no Chuck E. Cheese band.

I'm sure Podesta has heard of pizzagate by now. Perhaps he can explain "Is it easier to play dominoes on cheese or on pasta," and tell us what a handkerchief with a map that is pizza-related is. He could easily put the whole damned thing to rest with a worthy explanation.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I'm sorry, there's a lot of weird stuff surrounding the emails, the symbolism, and the art. I don't go in for conspiracy theories, but some of this is very incriminating, or at least extremely strange.

-There's no way to read some of those emails and come away with the idea that it's anything other than a code. A code for what? I don't know, but there're several emails where they're clearly not talking about actual pizza. It might not be pedophile related; it could be drugs or something else. But it ain't pizza.

-They did use a pedophile symbol as the logo for this pizza joint. No two ways about it. Maybe it was an honest mistake, but the logo for the restaurant makes the symbol look less like a slice of pizza, not more. Very strange.

-Tony Podesta's taste in art is extremely disturbing and I say that as someone with a penchant for dark artwork. One of my favorite artists is Francisco Goya, I have a strong stomach and it's difficult to freak me out with anything fictional. That said, I wouldn't hang one of those creepy pieces of art in my house, let alone several of them. That's to say nothing about the artwork being showcased at Comet's. What is this art depicting, if not the abuse of children? Now, I'm not saying that depicting such a thing can't be legitimate artistic expression, but when taken with everything else, it's rather unsettling.

-The Clinton connection to Epstein and the known fact of Weiner's degenerate perversion doesn't help matters.

-Pedophilia in the highest echelons of powers is not only not unheard of, it seems to be quite common. It's been proven that there were numerous pedophiles throughout the British government and that they were being protected by the very most powerful levels of the state. Wel all know about the child molestation scandals that has come out of the Catholic Church. Moreover, Corey Feldman has come out and said that pedophilia is rife in Hollywood among powerful producers, and as someone who lives and works in LA, let me tell you that doesn't surprise me at all. Britain. The Vatican. Hollywood. Why not Washington? Wouldn't it be more bizarre if there weren't pedophile networks within the DC power structures when they're in all these other places?

The satanic cult stuff has always struck me as silly and the Madeline McCann accusations take it too far, but there's a lot of smoke here. Maybe there is no fire, but if it really is all BS, then it's some of the most bizarre bad luck I've ever seen.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

I'm still waiting on my answers Zippy, or are you guys still trying to come up with talking points on these? I'd imagine it's pretty tough.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Zippy what your Instagram link? I have a bunch of really nice photos I want to send to your account...
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Haven't followed this in much detail here, has Denny Hastert been mentioned, longest serving REPUBLICAN Speaker of the House? Hate to think we are fooling ourselves it's a "D" only issue & not both.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ual-abuse.html

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    Have you actually READ the emails where they talk about pizza and pasta?
    ...And Hawaiian hot dog stands, "waitresses", walnuts, Haitian pizza recipes, pasta cheesy dominoes, pizza map handkerchiefs, hidden pillows in vacation rentals, spirit-cooking parties with lots of blood, semen and...

Now either these people are straight bat-$#@! crazy or there be fire behind all dat' smokiness!

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    The circumstantial evidence:

The police suspect sketches not only look remarkably similar to both Podesta brothers, but uncannily identical to both of them.

And now its reported there is evidence placing both Podesta brothers not only in Portugal on May 3, 2007, the date when Madeleine McCann was abducted, but in Praia da Luz - the very village where Madeleine was abducted. What are the chances these two brothers that are both virtual photographic images of the suspect sketches happen to both be in Portugal in the very same village at the time of the Madeleine abduction?

The report relates the Podestas were staying at one of friend Clement Freud's vacation mansions:

The vacation mansion is located less than half a mile from the location the McCann's were staying:

On top of that you have all the weird pizza, cheese code talk in the known John Podesta's emails, and mysterious handkerchief with the "pizza related" map, combined with his connection to known pedophile, and pizza shop with pedophile symbols, and the weird suggestive artwork owned by John Podesta and his associates, and the connection to the weird spirit cooking with blood and other bodily fluids.

And now a recent photo has surfaced of John Podesta at a private gathering with an unidentified young girl that has a remarkable resemblance to an older version of the missing Madeleine:

Is there enough to make one say hmmmm?

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2016/11/...e-2615795.html
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-i...disappearance/
    $#@!.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Did you know Tony Podesta has teenager nudes hanging in his house? A Comet "friend" has "artwork" of a young boy sticking a dildo near his mouth. You cannot tell me that art exists in a vacuum. It reveals and spills over into reality. Your defense of compartmentalizing stylized rape proves this point- the next sexual front is pedophilia, and we are being desensitized to it.

But yes, the art is just the damning smoke. There are plenty other leads.
    AJ called this 5 years ago.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    The sketches are of the same suspect (by two different artists), not two different suspects. Which one do they both most look like? You pick.
    Bull$#@!.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    -The Clinton connection to Epstein and the known fact of Weiner's degenerate perversion doesn't help matters.
    And as to Epstein this was an FBI involved incident, him and several key players around him were let off with a dream plea bargain. This indicates a cover-up and collusion involving multiple governmental agencies across many state lines.

...Also interesting is that one of Epstien's ex-female groomers is now self-employed, running her business from his one of his buildings (and he claims to be entirely oblivious to this "coincidence"), a NASCAR drivers girlfriend.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-prince-andrew

...Also remember the Subway guy, how open he was about bragging to people he was working with, which is what finally got him caught, he crossed the line with a female staffer/contractor that got fed up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Lol I'm going to have to start calling him ZippyJuan Podesta

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Bull$#@!.
    Right back at ya.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-24513267
    The man featured in two e-fits released by UK police investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance was seen carrying a child towards the beach.
    Police say a family saw the man with a blond-haired child of three or four, possibly wearing pyjamas, heading away from the McCanns' holiday apartment.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-pictures.html
    A family from Ireland got such a good look at the man that they were able to produce two e-fit images.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_4167645.html
    E-fits of a man seen at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance shown on a special edition of Crimewatch last week and presented as new evidence are in fact from the 2008 report.
    etc etc etc (Google "Madeleine McCann E-fit")

There are those who have investigated the claims of the pizzagaters and there are those who blindly accept everything they read on 4chan.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    -The Clinton
    and trump
    connection to Epstein
    Nobody's going after pedophiles while trump is in office.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast