Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAKING: Epstein Signed His Will 2 Days Before He Died

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Neither Epstein nor whoever was supposed to be the PizzaMastermind was looting the country to the tune of $4 trillion per year.

That's the work of the people who benefit from these kinds of stories, or at least the spinning of them.
    The Podestas and Clintons were helping run the child trafficking rings involved in Pizzagate, and Epstein worked for Mossad/CIA.

The elite, the people who own the banks and run the media/corporate/energy cabals are satanic pedophiles. This has been apparent for many, many decades to anybody who has researched, and the last two decades with documentaries like Inside Bohemian Grove and stuff like Eyes Wide Shut.

They are also the same people who are looting the country to the tune of $4 trillion per year. You are helping protect them.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-19-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffre...efore-suicide/
    That would seem to strengthen the case for suicide.
    I would think it would strengthen the case to invalidate his will then.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You don't typically try to commit suicide in a fit of desperation. Its something people contemplate for a long time. They didn't say there were sheets the first time. They didn't say he used sheets, they said he was attacked by his cellmate
    I'm not a suicide expert, but I hear stories all the time of people trying and failing to kill themselves.

...in fact, I even know (or knew) one such person.

It appears to be a common thing.

I once tried contact lenses (in lieu of eye glasses): gave up because I couldn't quite bring myself to poke myself in the eye.

Imagine trying to hang yourself.

Do you honestly think Epstein would of been arrested if Clinton was president?
    *of

And yes

I'm not a suicide expert, but I hear stories all the time of people trying and failing to kill themselves.

It appears to be a common thing.

I once tried contact lenses (in lieu of eye glasses): gave up because I couldn't quite bring myself to poke myself in the eye.

Imagine trying to hang yourself.

*of

And yes
    Why didn't Bill Clinton arrest Epstein then? Yeah I say that a lot, I write how I talk.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He told his attorney people were trying to murder him.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeffr...074536622.html
    It's an anonymous source: might be true, might not. Regardless, the reality is people probably were trying to kill him (whether "deepstate" agents or prisoners who don't like either rich people or pedos), but that doesn't demonstrate that he was murdered.

The Podestas and Clintons were helping run the child trafficking rings involved in Pizzagate, and Epstein worked for Mossad/CIA.
    ...and I base this on stuff I saw on tabloid youtube channels.

The elite, the people who own the banks and run the media/corporate/energy cabals are satanic pedophiles. This has been apparent for many, many decades to anybody who has researched, and the last two decades with documentaries like Inside Bohemian Grove and stuff like Eyes Wide Shut.

They are also the same people who are looting the country to the tune of $4 trillion per year. You are helping protect them.
    You're being used to generate ad revenue by various unscrupulous news vendors.

In the meantime, the news they're selling you (or using to sell you, as it were), is blinding you to the reality.

The SITTING PRESIDENT, which this is all designed to support, has not changed the system one iota.

4 More Years!
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-19-2019 at 04:33 PM.

And yes
    The answer is "it depends".

The reason Epstein was arrested was because Mike Cernovich, the guy who the media said was the guy who hyped pizzagate, filed a lawsuit a few years ago to get tens of thousands of pages of evidence from a lawsuit related to the Epstein case unsealed. The Miami Herald joined the lawsuit a few months later, and now a couple years after that the judge finally ruled the documents would be unsealed. Less than a week after the ruling, Epstein was arrested. The first set of documents have already been released, that happened the night before Epstein was suicided or kidnapped (possibly by white hats to speed up prosecution on others involved in the case).

Whether or not this would have been able to happen under Clinton is highly debatable, but I'm sure we would have still tried (by "we" I don't mean me and you, I mean Mike Cernovich and those of us who helped financially support the lawsuit that led to the arrest of Epstein. You're welcome, btw).
    Last edited by dannno; 08-19-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Why would it invalidate his will?

Unless there's life insurance involved, I don't know why suicide would affect a will.

That said, his will's going to be effectively invalidated, because his victims are going to strip that estate bare before the heirs ever touch it.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Epstein is and always was a major part of pizzagate.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Signed his will, after giving his confession, and being given two hours alone with his girlie lawyer, in her silk stockings and pencil skirt.

Why didn't Bill Clinton arrest Epstein then?
    Why didn't Nixon arrest Charlie Manson (sooner)...?

The President doesn't arrest people.

Do you think Trump is monitoring state/local police departments or federal policing agencies?

He has absolutely no idea what's going on day to day, nor did he-Clinton, nor would she-Clinton had she been elected.

I'm sure I could find all kinds of currently outstanding criminals which Trump hasn't had arrested.

That doesn't mean he's telling the cops not to arrest them.

The answer is "it depends".

The reason Epstein was arrested was because Mike Cernovich, the guy who the media said was the guy who hyped pizzagate, filed a lawsuit a few years ago to get tens of thousands of pages of evidence from a lawsuit related to the Epstein case unsealed. The Miami Herald joined the lawsuit a few months later, and now a couple years after that the judge finally ruled the documents would be unsealed. Less than a week after the ruling, Epstein was arrested. The first set of documents have already been released, that happened the night before Epstein was suicided or kidnapped (possibly by white hats to speed up prosecution on others involved in the case).
    I'm sure that's what Mike Cernovich told you about the critical role played by Mike Cernovich.

Are you by chance sending him any money?

Whether or not this would have been able to happen under Clinton is highly debatable, but I'm sure we would have still tried (by "we" I don't mean me and you, I mean Mike Cernovich and those of us who helped financially support the lawsuit that led to the arrest of Epstein. You're welcome, btw).
    LOL, you couldn't make this $#@! up...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    As always, following the money (the death card could possibly mean fortune) would clue out to what he negotiated for his life/easy passing.

It would be really nice if the assassin enjoyed his job. I am sure he did. Had no idea who the howlie even was.

Why didn't Nixon arrest Charlie Manson (sooner)...?

The President doesn't arrest people.

Do you think Trump is monitoring state/local police departments or federal policing agencies?

He has absolutely no idea what's going on day to day, nor did he-Clinton, nor would she-Clinton had she been elected.

I'm sure I could find all kinds of currently outstanding criminals which Trump hasn't had arrested.

That doesn't mean he's telling the cops not to arrest them.

I'm sure that's what Mike Cernovich told you about the critical role played by Mike Cernovich.

Are you by chance sending him any money?

LOL, you couldn't make this $#@! up...
    HANNITY: "Bill Clinton?"
    TRUMP: "Nice guy. Got a lot of problems coming up, in my opinion, with the famous island with Jeffrey Epstein. A lot of problems."

2/27/15

Banned

Blog Entries
    Or it is the darkest of fears. Epstein is living in the virgin islands, gave his money to all his friends, who will buy $#@! art at overinflated prices from some new struggling artist in the virgin islands, during charity auctions for orphaned Haitian children.

Fitting for such a ... ...stud.

Genetic seed.

Big winner.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    You might be thinking of Insurance issues, which can interfere with payout in case of suicide, I'm not
    sure that suicide affects a will , other than accelerates the disbursements. :shrugs:

Yeah and you regularly flew to an island with him, huh?

That would seem to strengthen the case for suicide.
    That, or perhaps receiving a legitimate death threat, having new guards rotated in, your cell mate moved out, taken off suicide watch, etc...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    That, or perhaps receiving a legitimate death threat, having new guards rotated in, your cell mate moved out, taken off suicide watch, etc...
    Could be, we don't know.

However, what kind of life do you think a billionaire pedo is going to live in prison?

Is it so hard to believe that he would off himself of his own volition?

Could be, we don't know.

However, what kind of life do you think a billionaire pedo is going to live in prison?

You're right about not knowing for sure. Having family who worked in the system, hearing the stories I've heard, I know a man with money and the political dirt collected by Epstein can live very well in such a sh!thole.

As I look at it, this man must have lived in reality that nobody could even imagine. Why would he be suddenly awoken by this event?

Until this event, his life consisted of :

Fk!ing underage girls on his private jet

Fk!ng with celebrities, and underage girls

Orgies with powerful/influential people, and underage girls

Having 2 private islands, fully staffed, with some kind cartoonesque fukpalace, packed with beds, and underage girls

Unreal amounts of cash flowing in while doing nothing of real value, buying all sorts of sh!t for underage girls

Getting away with wh0ring underage girls, at least 1 time that we know of - I cant imagine what else this guy has gotten away with.

Having a library of dirty videos with said celebrities and powerful/influential people, fk!ng underage girls - a get out of jail free card machine, if not through influence, at least through a plea (its curious where this library has gone too - who has it now? Did Epstein bequeath the library in his will?)

Now talk about all of the other coincidental events that followed an unsuccessful suicide - broken camera, switching of the guards, putting him in a cell with a violent murderer, keeping him in a cell by himself (after unsuccessful suicide), the list goes on...

Its not hard to off think that he would off himself, had there not been so much more to the story - what about the timing? Why would he off himself when he did? I could go on and on, but I stand by the adage that mistakes of this magnitude are not mistakes. Too many convenient coincidences to make me think otherwise - but I could be wrong. I am on occasion, just ask my wife.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    You're right about not knowing for sure. Having family who worked in the system, hearing the stories I've heard, I know a man with money and the political dirt collected by Epstein can live very well in such a sh!thole.

As I look at it, this man must have lived in reality that nobody could even imagine. Why would he be suddenly awoken by this event?

Until this event, his life consisted of :

Fk!ing underage girls on his private jet

Fk!ng with celebrities, and underage girls

Orgies with powerful/influential people, and underage girls

Having 2 private islands, fully staffed, with some kind cartoonesque fukpalace, packed with beds, and underage girls

Unreal amounts of cash flowing in while doing nothing of real value, buying all sorts of sh!t for underage girls

Getting away with wh0ring underage girls, at least 1 time that we know of - I cant imagine what else this guy has gotten away with.

Having a library of dirty videos with said celebrities and powerful/influential people, fk!ng underage girls - a get out of jail free card machine, if not through influence, at least through a plea (its curious where this library has gone too - who has it now? Did Epstein bequeath the library in his will?)

Now talk about all of the other coincidental events that followed an unsuccessful suicide - broken camera, switching of the guards, putting him in a cell with a violent murderer, keeping him in a cell by himself (after unsuccessful suicide), the list goes on...

Its not hard to off think that he would off himself, had there not been so much more to the story - what about the timing? Why would he off himself when he did? I could go on and on, but I stand by the adage that mistakes of this magnitude are not mistakes. Too many convenient coincidences to make me think otherwise - but I could be wrong. I am on occasion, just ask my wife.
    All of that, of which the inmates would have been fully aware, is exactly why it's no surprise he got beaten up.

I'm amazed he didn't get his head slowly cut off in the yard on camera.

DISCLAIMER: Hypotheses non fingo. As in all such matters, I am agnostic (and my skepticism encompasses the "official" story as much as any other).

Rather a better one than a relatively penniless pedo is going to live, I should think. It's not like prison gangs are such paragons of pedophilo-phobic virtue that they couldn't be bought off in exchange for protection ... (and for a billionaire, it could pretty much be a "name your price" type of proposition ...)

Not at all. It's also not hard to believe that he was offed by someone else as a "loose end" liability.

In this case and at this moment, neither possibility seems too unreasonable. And so ultimately, people will settle for whatever version (reasonable or otherwise) best suits their prejudices, as will inevitably happen when there is a dearth of the dispositive ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-19-2019 at 10:54 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12