Thread: USA TODAY: The 25 most dangerous drugs

USA TODAY: The 25 most dangerous drugs

24/7 Wall St. reviewed 25 of the most dangerous drugs and drug mixtures based on side effects and death rates tracked by the federal government, as well as potential risk of drug combinations measured by medical information organizations and web sources such as MedScape, WebMD, and the American Medical Association. These substances span well-known controlled substances, infamous street drugs produced in unsafe conditions, and lethal combinations of otherwise safe medications. Many of these drugs, when taken on their own and under the correct conditions, are considered to be generally safe. They are only seriously deadly when combined inappropriately with other drugs.
    Most notably missing from the list are:

• Cocaine
    • Psilocybin
    • Marijuana
    • LSD

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ates/39807161/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post

• Cocaine
    • Psilocybin
    • Marijuana
    • LSD

And they're all (mostly) illegal. Here's one of the marijuana plants killing me, legally. Our cut of Gorilla Glue, specifically, with some Maui's as backup:

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post

• Cocaine
    • Psilocybin
    • Marijuana
    • LSD

Cocaine is actually #10 on the list..

I noticed that SSRIs are #5 Antidepressants (SSRIs) and also #19 Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Tobacco is #25

MDMA is on there, but shouldn't be. Usually when people have problems with MDMA it is because they are taking a pill filled with a cocktail of drugs, and they are taking too many.

MDMA is pretty safe if it's clean, you don't overdo it and you drink plenty of water at the rave. A small amount of ketamine mixed in is safe as well, but certainly not necessary.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

I noticed that SSRIs are #5 Antidepressants (SSRIs) and also #19 Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors

Tobacco is #25

MDMA is on there, but shouldn't be. Usually when people have problems with MDMA it is because they are taking a pill filled with a cocktail of drugs, and they are taking too many.

MDMA is pretty safe if it's clean, you don't overdo it and you drink plenty of water at the rave. A small amount of ketamine mixed in is safe as well, but certainly not necessary.

Yeah, but mention any of this to many "conservatives" and Republicans, and their inner Duterte comes out...

Doh! Missed that. Should've done some Coke to help with my A.D.D. before reading the article.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    And they're all (mostly) illegal. Here's one of the marijuana plants killing me, legally. Our cut of Gorilla Glue, specifically, with some Maui's as backup:

Tell me about your lanyard
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    "MARIJUANA ENFORCEMENT DIVISION - LICENSEE"

That means if the cops come, they won't raid his $#@!.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That's pretty kewl
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    They are the state law enforcement division that handles everything to do with marijuana in Colorado. The lanyard is the first thing they give you during the application process. It's not required, just a freebie they give you...and it's pretty damn cool, I never thought I'd be wearing something like that in my lifetime and doing something like this without any worry.

LOL, kind of, but they're not coming here, we're 100% legit. They only come out here when we're starting a new farm for the inspections. This is my 4th harvest season out here, and they've never come out here for anything, and we're one of the biggest producers. That being said, one of the owners had his medical grow over an hour away from here in one of the bigger cities go through recent pop inspections that they gigged him on a couple of things, but nothing too major. We're on first name basis with the local MED representative out here, she likes us for the most part.
    Last edited by CoastieInColorado; 08-01-2019 at 11:49 PM.

Prescription Drugs