Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Flynn Resigns

Hannity is saying Flynn was set up.

Sean Hannity Fox News 12/13/18 Breaking Fox News December 13, 2018

FJB

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post

Wow. It's been years since I've watched a Hannity show. This dude is friggin' scary as $#@!. People really watch this stuff?? Explains a lot.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Wow. It's been years since I've watched a Hannity show. This dude is friggin' scary as $#@!. People really watch this stuff?? Explains a lot.
    Yeah and now Hannitys trying to act like hes never in his whole career been a deep state propagandist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post

Wow!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I have Fox inflicted upon me these days; the majority of their shows are terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I have Fox inflicted upon me these days; the majority of their shows are terrifying.
    Ya, especially the part about the Clinton Foundation being under investigation, and evidence Flynn was setup by Comey.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, especially the part about the Clinton Foundation being under investigation, and evidence Flynn was setup by Comey.
    You're going to have to spit the dick out if you want anyone to understand what you're saying.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So, about that Clinton Foundation investigation...
    Pinochet is the model

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, about that Clinton Foundation investigation...
    What about it?

What about it?
    It's imaginary, like most things told to you via Tik Tok videos.
    Pinochet is the model

It's imaginary, like most things told to you via Tik Tok videos.
    It is?

Rep. Meadows to begin a probe of the Clinton Foundation next week

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...tion-next-week

Clinton Foundation-Linked Fraudsters Arrested

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...sters-Arrested

Ukraine Gave More Money To Clinton Foundation That Any Nation On Earth

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ation-On-Earth

FBI Rocked By Public Suicide of TOP FBI Agent Who Investigated Clinton Foundation

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ton-Foundation

FBI Launches New Investigation Into The Clinton Foundation

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ton-Foundation

It is?
    Still yes.

Loving your sudden change of heart on anonymous sources though.
    Pinochet is the model

Still yes.

Loving your sudden change of heart on anonymous sources though.
    Ok, boomer.

Ok, boomer.
    Ironic.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12