Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BREAKING: US Bombs Assad (Again)

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    And yet YOU are letting Trump get by with the horror, and defending the hell out of him. As I said the sooner Trump is impeached the better. Any way any how. Sorry you don't like it. Of course he was in with the Russians. There was NO secret about that the whole time he was running. We would have been better off with Clinton, because then the people that truly care about liberty, won't be getting smeared by the $#@! that is covering the Trump that ran as a republican.
    You need to grow the $#@! up. Your claiming I'm letting Trump get away with anything is so stupid you should be embarrassed. Like I or any other average person has any control over Donald Trump. Sheesh. I am also not defending Trump. Your derangement doesn't allow you to understand that there is a difference between defending Trump and pointing out that a deep state coup d'etat is a bad thing. Is Dennis Kucinich defending Trump or sounding the alarm bells about an extra-constitiutional fourth branch government controlling the United Sates?! Oh, that's right, you can't discern the difference. Your saying Trump was "in with the Russians" (Clinton campaign much?) is also meaningless garbage. He campaigned on better relations with them - which has not happened - and you're equating that to "in with", whateverthe$#@! that means. That you would say we'd be better off with Clinton who runs a global, criminal racket off of which she and her husband have made their fortune, is nuts. Nobody but Democraps are associating Trump with Republicans when Republicans are openly not supporting him. Everyone but Democraps knows Trump is a complete wild card with no party allegiance or even any kind of political ideology.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Aldin Abazovi
    Saudi Arabia Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology
    (not a joke. )

wtf? (all that's missing is the eevill laughter... bwahhaahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!)

I saw that air head Invanka giving a speech on this, today. She makes my skin crawl.

Now we're gonna have Saudi shills all over the internet, I guess.

And, WTH is that glowing ball, lol?

This all feels like a satirical movie.

Oh, and, isn't it the Saudis heading up the UN Human Rights commission? haha!

One other thing... what eventually happens when the Zionazi-GCC alliance and greater Israel runs into Erdogan's plans for Ottoman empire 2.0? That ought to be interesting.

Full Speech

Demonizing of Iran/Syria @ 27:00

Last edited by goldenequity; 05-21-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    You need to grow the $#@! up. Your claiming I'm letting Trump get away with anything is so stupid you should be embarrassed. Like I or any other average person has any control over Donald Trump. Sheesh. I am also not defending Trump. Your derangement doesn't allow you to understand that there is a difference between defending Trump and pointing out that a deep state coup d'etat is a bad thing. Is Dennis Kucinich defending Trump or sounding the alarm bells about an extra-constitiutional fourth branch government controlling the United Sates?! Oh, that's right, you can't discern the difference. Your saying Trump was "in with the Russians" (Clinton campaign much?) is also meaningless garbage. He campaigned on better relations with them - which has not happened - and you're equating that to "in with", whateverthe$#@! that means. That you would say we'd be better off with Clinton who runs a global, criminal racket off of which she and her husband have made their fortune, is nuts. Nobody but Democraps are associating Trump with Republicans when Republicans are openly not supporting him. Everyone but Democraps knows Trump is a complete wild card with no party allegiance or even any kind of political ideology.
    Do you hang your new phrase around you neck and fondle it every few minutes. "Deep state! Deep state!" when are people going to start thinking on their own, instead of running around like 3 year olds learning a new saying. And really who the $#@! cares about the "extra Constitutional" branch, when your president doesn't give a $#@! about the constitution. Cry me a river.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But I am done with Amish because he doesn't like Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You need to quit picking on the Amish. They are relatively peaceful.

Plus, the Amish make good cheese. I get some from this Amish guy all the up in Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Do you hang your new phrase around you neck and fondle it every few minutes. "Deep state! Deep state!" when are people going to start thinking on their own, instead of running around like 3 year olds learning a new saying. And really who the $#@! cares about the "extra Constitutional" branch, when your president doesn't give a $#@! about the constitution. Cry me a river.
    Deep state is not a new term and it's convenient shorthand to describe the intelligence community (including foreign) + Pentagon career types + entrenched bureaucrats who all think the US government exists only to serve their interests and wallets.

You are being very shortsighted if you think a coup d'etat is a winning idea just because Trump.

Deep state is not a new term and it's convenient shorthand to describe the intelligence community (including foreign) + Pentagon career types + entrenched bureaucrats who all think the US government exists only to serve their interests and wallets.

You are being very shortsighted if you think a coup d'etat is a winning idea just because Trump.
    Why wouldn't/couldn't it be? History is replete when regimes over play their hands and the populace revolts. Trump hasn't instituted one iota of change to the establishment. Not a one.

Why defend him at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Why wouldn't/couldn't it be? History is replete when regimes over play their hands and the populace revolts. Trump hasn't instituted one iota of change to the establishment. Not a one.

You think the coup members are better?
    They are worse.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You think the coup members are better?
    They are worse.
    You're right. At least it is not Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by ExPatPaki View Post
    The insecurity of the Saudi mind is baffling. They are known to be cowards amongst Pakistani military circles. Unfortunately, Pakistan is in ways a vassal state of the Saudi royals and therefore the Pakistani soldiers have to do 'military exercises' with these baboons. Their laziness and cowardliness is discussed immensely in private. However, I think the Pakistan goal is to milk the Saudi royals for what its worth. Of course there are costs to Pakistan as a result, namely sectarian warfare.

No amount of US military deals will make the Saudis feel secure against an imaginary Iranian threat.
    If the King of Saudi Arabia is unable to perform his duties, perhaps he ought to resign.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I didn't say it was likely, I said let's see, the implication being I doubt it.
    So you've read Voltaire (or at least Googled "Candide").

Puer probus, bonus servus meus.

The "populace"? This isn't the populace in some uprising, this is the deep state (shorthand!) asserting it's stranglehold on the levers of power in this country.

As for popular revolts overthrowing governments, I like the idea - especially imagining corrupt politicians and the like getting lined up and shot - but it doesn't seem that it usually works out all that great. Who, in the US, is most organized and ready to govern in a power vacuum? That would be the deep state and their political counterparts!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, at least it's not.

So far, the foreign policy is the same but if we were looking at president Clinton, it would be cultural Marxism on steroids. We'd be inundated with more man hating pussy hat dykes and feminazis in government positions; more "trans rights" $#@!; more sexualization and perversion of little kids under the guise of "education" and every other twisted nightmare these SJW freaks wanted imposed on the rest of us. All else being somewhat equal, if putting the breaks on these PC tyrants is all Trump is good for, it's worth it.

RPF changes a lot in just a few months

1.WTF!? at least it's not Jeb! Jeb Would be worse!
    2.WTF!? at least it's not Hillary.
    3.WTF!? at least it's not Hillary
    4.You're right. At least it is not Hillary

Since this thread went beyond Syria and we've discussed Pakistan and Iran, I'll add this about Afghanistan. Even after reading it I still have no idea why the US is there.

What’s the Point of Donald Trump’s Afghan Surge?

And four other questions the President's team needs to answer before expanding America’s longest war.

Having previously promised to get the United States “out of the nation-building business,” President Trump is contemplating sending 3,000 to 5,000 more U.S. troops to Afghanistan. It’s a move that is said to be strongly backed by White House National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster (reportedly leading some in the White House to dub it “McMaster’s War”). It is also reminiscent of the situation Barack Obama faced back in 2009. Military officials pushed hard for an even bigger troop increase then, and a neophyte president bowed to the pressure despite his clear misgivings. Obama’s “surge” ultimately accomplished nothing — as some of us warned at the time — and this new effort to kick the can down the road is likely to suffer a similar fate.

I don’t really think Trump understands any of the underlying issues, but McMaster — who served for several years in Afghanistan and has the reputation of being an independent thinker — should. Here are five questions someone should ask McMaster about this new policy, along with some background to each one.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/17/...n-afghanistan/

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    RPF changes a lot in just a few months

1.WTF!? at least it's not Jeb! Jeb Would be worse!
    2.WTF!? at least it's not Hillary.
    3.WTF!? at least it's not Hillary
    4.You're right. At least it is not Hillary
    lol

Since this thread went beyond Syria and we've discussed Pakistan and Iran, I'll add this about Afghanistan. Even after reading it I still have no idea why the US is there.

What’s the Point of Donald Trump’s Afghan Surge?

And four other questions the President's team needs to answer before expanding America’s longest war.

Having previously promised to get the United States “out of the nation-building business,” President Trump is contemplating sending 3,000 to 5,000 more U.S. troops to Afghanistan. It’s a move that is said to be strongly backed by White House National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster (reportedly leading some in the White House to dub it “McMaster’s War”). It is also reminiscent of the situation Barack Obama faced back in 2009. Military officials pushed hard for an even bigger troop increase then, and a neophyte president bowed to the pressure despite his clear misgivings. Obama’s “surge” ultimately accomplished nothing — as some of us warned at the time — and this new effort to kick the can down the road is likely to suffer a similar fate.

I don’t really think Trump understands any of the underlying issues, but McMaster — who served for several years in Afghanistan and has the reputation of being an independent thinker — should. Here are five questions someone should ask McMaster about this new policy, along with some background to each one.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/17/...n-afghanistan/
    We have to fight them over there so we won't have to fight them over here.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

The Intercept
    As Trump praised unelected despots in Saudi Arabia, Iranian voters celebrated their reformist president's victory.

zerohedge
    ROUHANI: "SAUDI ARABIA WOULD BE STRONGER IF IT LET ITS PEOPLE DECIDE THEIR COUNTRY'S FATE BY VOTING."

Abas Aslani
    ROUHANI: "Trump came to region when 45million Iranians participated in election. He went to a country that has never seen ballot boxes."

The Associated Press
    Trump says he sees growing realization among Israel's Arab neighbors on 'common cause' of threat posed by Iran.

The Spectator Index
    BREAKING: Israeli President says Iran must be driven out of Israel's borders and out of Syria and Lebanon

Conflict News
    TURKEY: US Ambassador summoned by Turkey to protest aggressive action against Turkish bodyguards in Washington. - @AP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123