Thread: What's Next after SCOTUS Denies Hearing Texas Election Case on Standing Issues?

What's Next after SCOTUS Denies Hearing Texas Election Case on Standing Issues?

Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It will be up to the US House of Representatives to proceed pursuant to the 12 A or the state Representatives to proceed pursuant to Article II. Section 1.

Now since removing the President using ELECTION FRAUD is a coup d’ etat the President May proceed pursuant to 10 USC 331, et seq. . Unfortunately if the Deep State Cabal - the INSURRECTOS- are powerful enough to direct AG Barr and SCOTUS not to interfere they are powerful enough to prevent Trump from using the army and national guards.

Sad 😞

What's next with respect to what?

Please don't say you think there's some actual plan being pursued with the end goal of Trump being president next term.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

Please don't say you think there's some actual plan being pursued with the end goal of Trump being president next term.
    I hope that those who want to prevent someone who is a threat to national security like the Biden Crime Syndicate from taking over have an actual plan with end goal of Trump being the president next term!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    I hope that those who want to prevent someone who is a threat to national security like the Biden Crime Syndicate from taking over have an actual plan with end goal of Trump being the president next term!!!!!
    Sorry. There are no such people, and there is no such plan. Nor has there ever been one. Not by Trump himself, not by Trump's legal team, not by the Texas AG, not by anybody.

The only places such a plan exists are in fund raising emails. An in that respect, the plan so far seems to be working well for all who are following it.

So I guess the answer to the question in the OP of "what's next," is to keep finding someone to go along with pushing some new make believe legal challenge and to keep following the same script of sending out emails that make it sound like a serious thing soliciting the funds that are allegedly needed to make it work.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 12-12-2020 at 08:47 AM.

What should/could be next is that diametrically opposed groups of people agree that neither should lord over the other, morally or financially.

These people should agree to bond together only for common defense of the shared land and in all other matters lead separate lives with separate currencies and separate laws.

These groups should disavow current intranational borders and form new coalitions more in line with geographical and moral stature.

But this is just a pipe dream that very few could or would accept as a means to keep this disjointed mess afloat a few more years.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What should/could be next is that diametrically opposed groups of people agree that neither should lord over the other, morally or financially.

These people should agree to bond together only for common defense of the shared land and in all other matters lead separate lives with separate currencies and separate laws.

These groups should disavow current intranational borders and form new coalitions more in line with geographical and moral stature.

But this is just a pipe dream that very few could or would accept as a means to keep this disjointed mess afloat a few more years.
    What you've just described is my current understanding of agorism (@PAF and @CCTelander correct me if I'm wrong). And....I see that as the only way forward.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What you've just described is my current understanding of agorism (@PAF and @CCTelander correct me if I'm wrong). And....I see that as the only way forward.
    Pretty much- and also why the "Anti-Federalists" were spot on.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Of course there is and indeed I heard an interview just now with Guiliani pretty much saying some of the things in my video- so please don't say you dont think there is some actual plan with the end goal of Trump being president next term
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

Sorry. There are no such people, and there is no such plan. Nor has there ever been one. Not by Trump himself, not by Trump's legal team, not by the Texas AG, not by anybody.

The only places such a plan exists are in fund raising emails. An in that respect, the plan so far seems to be working well for all who are following it.

So I guess the answer to the question in the OP of "what's next," is to keep finding someone to go along with pushing some new make believe legal challenge and to keep following the same script of sending out emails that make it sound like a serious thing soliciting the funds that are allegedly needed to make it work.
    You keep forgetting that not all of us live in LaLaLand, are not naive, gullible nor sheeple.

80,000,000+ of us voted for Trump

Also those Americans who are knowledgeable enough to understand that you can't have a Deep State Cabal electing President and congresspersons should join the effort.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)