Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Pivots on Syria Policy After Chemical Attack

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    so you're good with gas attacks becoming the norm then...

i'm not.
    What's so special about them? I heard they not even effective.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I hope those rolleyes are directed at the Trump administration. Because if not, you just jumped the shark.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I hope those rolleyes are directed at the Trump administration. Because if not, you just jumped the shark.

I have a bridge for you in Brooklyn. Interested?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

i'm not.
    Can you tell me in your own word why a gas attack is worse than say a multiple launching thermobaric missile? Do you think it is better to choke to death than burn to be burned alive?

Please answer me, I would like to know what your rational is?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    All the Trump admin has done so far is say that the attacks were unacceptable.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

i'm not.
    Go elsewhere. Ron Paul would give 0 fcks who is killing who on the other side of the world. It's not our problem.

Why am I arguing about basic Ron Paul principles here.

Besides - Ron Paul said - FALSE FLAG.

So, no, we do nothing.

I'd like to see Trump say "we're going to investigate this".

And if it's the CIA and Mossad and mercenary terrorists paid for by CIA and Mossad - well, I don't want my taxes hikes so that one part of the US Government is attacking another part of the US Government.

Trump doesn't want to do what the Deep State wants, and the Deep State pulls a False Flag.

9/11 was a day after Trillions were found missing from the Defense Department budget.

MOST EVERYTHING IS BULL$#@!.

WE'RE THE BAD GUYS.

HOW MANY HAVE WE KILLED IN THE MIDDLE EAST IN THE LAST 20 YEARS?

WE PRETEND TO GIVE A FCK ABOUT HUNDREDS KILLED IN SYRIA WHEN WE'RE KILLING MILLIONS OVER THERE.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    An NPR report on the story stated that according to the autopsies conducted, it was determined that Assad was responsible.

WTF??????????????????
    DNA fragments also present in President Assad, such as adenine, guanine, cytosine and thymine, were found attached to the DNA of the victims.

The connection is undeniable. Don't be a chemical attack denier.

Ten Syrian kids killed. How many kids will be killed if we escalate the war? How many American kids will lose their parents? This is stupid. You don't go to war because some third-party state actor, be it Israel, Saudi Arabia, or Iran, tugs at your heart strings. Like Captain Picard said about the prime directive, non-interference is there for a reason, not the least of which is to protect us from ourselves.

what does this even mean?...

playing more games over gas attacks may be something you enjoy, but frankly, i don't give a $#@! who is doing this crap, it has to stop. Gas attacks are hideous, and a MESSAGE has to be sent now.
    So cash out your bank account. Put a fire team together. Hop on a plane. And git 'er done.

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    DNA fragments also present in President Assad, such as adenine, guanine, cytosine and thymine, were found attached to the DNA of the victims.

Hahaha... I don't see a button to vote this up.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any response (more sanctions or military) from the US against Syria will increasing the death rate of children. Will Russia continue defending Syria? I hope so. Will activation of their air defense be successful against a military response, or has Russia screwed with the code as they did for Isreali jets?

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post

Wish I could rep this twice.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So cash out your bank account. Put a fire team together. Hop on a plane. And git 'er done.
    so you approve of gas attacks. Your gas mask won't help you if it gets on your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    YEAH! WE HAVE TO SEND A MESSAGE!!! $#@! CONSTITUTIONAL CONSTRAINTS, THE WAR POWERS ACT, AND CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORIZATION.... $#@! PROOF THAT ASSAD DID IT!!! WE JUST NEED TO BOMB SOMEONE AND SEND A MESSAGE THAT THIS STUFF WONT BE TOLERATED!!!!
    as i've said ad naseum. Declare war.

so you approve of gas attacks. Your gas mask won't help you if it gets on your skin.
    You are literally the only person here who believes the fake news media reports that Assad was responsible for the gas attacks.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You are literally the only person here who believes the fake news media reports that Assad was responsible for the gas attacks.
    well blaming him is a good start, because as of now, you and everyone else in here thinks it didn't happen.

are you sure?
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 04-06-2017 at 03:30 PM.

On the subject of gas attacks....

DULCE ET DECORUM EST

Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
    Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
    Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs
    And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
    Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots
    But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame; all blind;
    Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
    Of gas-shells dropping softly behind.

Gas! GAS! Quick, boys!—An ecstasy of fumbling
    Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time,
    But someone still was yelling out and stumbling
    And flound'ring like a man in fire or lime.—
    Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
    As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.

In all my dreams before my helpless sight
    He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.

If in some smothering dreams you too could pace
    Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
    And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
    His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin,
    If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
    Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
    Bitter as the cud
    Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,—

My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
    To children ardent for some desperate glory,
    The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
    Pro patria mori.

Wilfred Owen

...and that they have no doubt that Syria is responsible, it requires a serious response, and steps are underway to remove Assad. Couple of minor details there.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well blaming him is a good start, because as of now, you and everyone else in here thinks it didn't happen.

are you sure?
    Actually the only evidence I've seen thus far is a so-called doctor shining a light in a few people's eyes. That doesn't prove anything. There's any number of drugs he could've administered to stop their pupils from reacting to light.

I think with Tillerson's statement you can let go of that last string of hope you were hanging onto.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I think with Tillerson's statement you can let go of that last string of hope you were hanging onto.
    I'm holding out as long as Cernovich does. Jumping the Trump Train based on a statement and not waiting at least a week for things to work themselves out has always been a foolish proposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    ...and that they have no doubt that Syria is responsible, it requires a serious response, and steps are underway to remove Assad. Couple of minor details there.
    Where did they say they had no doubt Syria was responsible?

I'm holding out as long as Cernovich does. Jumping the Trump Train based on a statement and not waiting at least a week for things to work themselves out has always been a foolish proposition.
    Indeed. We will see, but Trump supporters need to make some noise right now to show that this unacceptable.

This afternoon, in West Palm Beach. Check my earlier post.

Indeed. We will see, but Trump supporters need to make some noise right now to show that this unacceptable.
    Mike Cernovich has been talking about the Syria hoax for 2 or 3 days straight now.

Exactly.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    This afternoon, in West Palm Beach. Check my earlier post.
    I still had to google it, I don't believe anything that the media paraphrases, and prefer to hear soundbytes for myself.

This could be the end of Tillerson.. That would not be a bad thing.

I thought Trump didn't trust what government intelligence was telling him. Guess he changed his mind.

I still had to google it, I don't believe anything that the media paraphrases, and prefer to hear soundbytes for myself.

This could be the end of Tillerson.. That would not be a bad thing.
    https://youtu.be/Th5Vf_yWbys

Hopefully this is good enough for you.

are you sure?
    Well there are questionable pictures of rescue workers handling victims with chemicals on them with their bare hands.. it doesn't prove anything, but it is worth asking questions.

The second possibility is that it did happen, but Assad did not fire the weapons.

The third possibility, and maybe the most likely, is that Assad struck a chemical weapons storage depot by accident.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast