Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Industrial Hemp Plans

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Are there any ancient strains of cannabis anymore? What about some good ole Panama red, Acapulco gold, or even some good Jamaican strains?
    Yes, they have been preserved. Nearly all of the strains today are some combination of these and other strains. Durban Poison is one of those "ancient strains", and is a land race strain(little human intervention in it's history, and grows wild).

ETA- We grow Maui Wowie here, another ancient strain.
    Last edited by CoastieInColorado; 09-07-2019 at 12:44 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Thanks,, but I have accepted a shift in gears... or change in path..
    I think I have worked enough.. Have had six classmates die in the last month.

I'm gonna try to have some fun before I die.
    I believe Colorado's only caveat is that you just can't have any kind of manufacturing/selling/distribution or intent to distribute type charges in your past.
    Last edited by CoastieInColorado; 09-07-2019 at 12:27 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    I believe Colorado's only caveat is that you just can't have any kind of manufacturing/selling/distribution or intent to distribute type charges in your past.
    No convictions.(for "drugs")
    3 Armed Robbery
    I attempted Possession of a Firearm.

I documented some,, but am effectively blackballed..
    If hired on the record someone will be along to tell you no.

Kind of past trying to do it all again.
    http://pcosmar.blogspot.com/2018/09/...-homeless.html

and prior history on that,
    http://pcosmar.blogspot.com/2006/08/...gone-well.html

I'm thinking an old bus or motorhome and Gypsy lifestyle.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

No convictions.(for "drugs")
    3 Armed Robbery
    I attempted Possession of a Firearm.

I documented some,, but am effectively blackballed..
    If hired on the record someone will be along to tell you no.

Kind of past trying to do it all again.
    http://pcosmar.blogspot.com/2018/09/...-homeless.html

and prior history on that,
    http://pcosmar.blogspot.com/2006/08/...gone-well.html

I'm thinking an old bus or motorhome and Gypsy lifestyle.
    Page 2 of 12DR 8517Applicant's Last Name (Please Print)First NameFull Middle NameNotice: This Marijuana Occupational Employee Application Form is an official document. If you provide false information on your Marijuana license application, and/or do not disclose all information the application asks, your license is subject to denial, and you may be subject to criminal prosecution. The Marijuana Enforcement Division will conduct a complete background investigation and will check all sources of information. You are advised that it is better to disclose all information than face denial, revocation or criminal prosecution.
    Have you discharged a sentence for a conviction of a felony pursuant to any state or federal law regarding the possession, distribution, manufacturing, cultivation, or use of a controlled substance, including probation or parole, within the past 10 years, even if the conviction occurred more than 10 years ago? (Unless charge was prior to age 18 and was adjudicated as a juvenile) Yes No

Have you discharged a sentence, including probation or parole, within the past 5 years upon conviction for ANY felony, even if the conviction occurred more than 5 years ago? (Unless charge was prior to age 18 and was adjudicated as a juvenile) Yes No

Have you failed to remedy an outstanding delinquency for any judgments, taxes, interest or penalties due to the Department of Revenue, relating to a Medical or Retail Marijuana Business? Yes No
    Are you a licensed Physician making marijuana patient recommendations? Yes No

5.Have you had your authority to act as a primary caregiver revoked by the State Health Agency? Ye s No
    Are you under 21 years of age at the time of this application? Ye s No
    Are you the spouse or child living in the household of any person employed by the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division? Ye s No
    Are you a sheriff, deputy sheriff, police officer, or prosecuting officer, or an officer or employee with the marijuana state licensing authority or a local licensing authority? Ye s No

STOP!
    If you answered YES to any of the above questions, by Colorado law you cannot obtain or hold a Colorado Marijuana Occupational Employee license....
    \

Looks like you're good to me, state of Colorado wise. It says elsewhere in the application a conviction prior to 10 years ago does not automatically disqualify you, seems contradictory here.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enf...onal-licensing
    Last edited by CoastieInColorado; 09-07-2019 at 01:50 PM.

\

Looks like you're good to me, state of Colorado wise. It says elsewhere in the application a conviction prior to 10 years ago does not automatically disqualify you, seems contradictory here.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enf...onal-licensing
    Perhaps in Colorado.. or perhaps just officially...

I couldn't get hired by Walmart with a Relative as Manager. or the cemetery I documented.

Someone with Lawyers and Insurance is going to have both of them saying no... (high risk)

it does not matter who I am as an individual,, they just see multiple Felonies.

and that doesn't even count my first love.. (and I have no idea how many felonies,,or in which states) She was fun.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

((((pcosmar)))))
    ?

wanna hear stories?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

?

wanna hear stories?
    I have been reading your story for quite some time I was just sending you cyber hugs: ((())))

((((pcosmar)))))
    The girl I crossed paths with after losing my virginity.. (very long ago)

I was transporting items,, and she joined me and my partner on a run..

This was girl that (by her admission) was sexually active since about 11..

Running the streets of KC at 12,,armed with a .45 befor her adopted parents got her out.

I met her at 15. I put a gun in her purse at 17.

any questions?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Are there any ancient strains of cannabis anymore? What about some good ole Panama red, Acapulco gold, or even some good Jamaican strains?
    This site has south american varieties, you'll have to e-mail them for prices and availability. They also just added some hemp strains. https://www.tltseeds.com/#

Love this thread so far. I hope to breed some day when i can afford to and they establish regulatory rules for it. So for the time being i just collect genetics.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    This site has south american varieties, you'll have to e-mail them for prices and availability. They also just added some hemp strains. https://www.tltseeds.com/#

Love this thread so far. I hope to breed some day when i can afford to and they establish regulatory rules for it. So for the time being i just collect genetics.
    Thanks for the link it is an interesting read.

Well, if you're playing with .01 make or break amounts, I wouldn't risk it, and would test it. Be advised-not all testing labs are the same, and I doubt the state will allow you to submit your own(or even use it in a challenge). Several testing companies have been caught taking bribes and botching certain grower's tests in favor of others, etc.
    I suppose I would endeavor to use the same lab, if possible.

And 0.29% THC, that's ridiculous. It's more beneficial with ALL of the components in the plant working together, anyway, <stomps down from soapbox>
    Ridiculous, aye captain, but the so-called "law". My understanding is that the dispensaries here are paying about $700/# for non-THC bud. At those prices, it still behooves me to make the attempt.

All the more reason to go with cuttings, esp those with a known THC%. From a given batch of seeds, you could have all kinds of swings in THC levels.
    You've convinced me. Clones will be the path. My neighbor will be doing the cloning, which he has done successfully in the past with fun plants.

I've heard of the stress response in re: THC, but we don't practice any kind of stressing out here, and I've never heard of anyone around my area doing it. I suspect that's in part because it's a useless endeavor for us, however, with you this may be of concern. From what I gather, any increase in THC production would be minimal-but these minimal amounts are what could possibly push you over the edge.
    Precisely. Until I have at least one god growing season behind me, I have no real knowledge of what to expect this way or that. I look forward to this time next year, with what I hope to be a good season behind me.

In Colorado, for example, we have to test for:

Potency. (THC,THCa, CBD,CBN). There isn't a max on any cannabinoids(nor should there be, it's non toxic), in fact I'm staring at NYC Diesel Live Resin THCa crystals that test out at 88.52%, and the Grape Pie live budder is at 73.27%. The Banana Kush crystals were 99% THC. None of these numbers mean what most people think they mean, hell I'm going to do a hit all of these(each) and go mow the gun range and set it all back up after yesterdays storm blew it all down. Plus I'll be flying my drone and getting aerial shots of the grows for the owners.
    I wish it were that free here, but it's not, so I do what I must to get where I seek to go. Ag suspects that in ten years the permitting will be eliminated entirely, but for now... They don't want to have to do any of it. They were clear that they have better things to do.

Anyway, they also test for-

Fungi, bacteria and other microbials.

Various insecticides, miticides, fungicides etc that are banned by the state. This list is updated by the second it seems.
    There was no speak of any of this here.

In the past, if you failed ANY microbial or banned substance tests, you had to destroy your entire crop,much like the ridiculous way your state is currently set up. After much protest, the laws have been changed here and you can now process(make it into the aforementioned concentrates), because any microbials and even pesticides are destroyed in that process.
    That is what you get when you have dopey ignorants designing and passing legislation for which they have less than zero qualifications.

I'm also going to be finishing up an updated video of the one from earlier in the post, our more indica dominant strains are about halfway through flower already, and the sativas have just finished their first flush.
    I look forward to it.

Thanks for your time and smarts.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

This thread kinda pisses me off because I see the mountains of BS that people have to go thru in order to legally grow it.

Hemp and marijuana ought to be just growing free unhindered free for anyone to gather and use and free to cultivate for product development. The way the government and TPTB have been used to make this class of plant life illegal is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

I hope everyone who legally grows hemp and marijuana will find a way to throw seeds in a ditch anywhere you can. I know people who have gone thru all the bureaucratic BS in order to obtain license to grow have paid dearly for this privilege. I believe you will be greatly blessed if you do cast your bread upon the water so to say. Except in this case the metaphor is "throw your seeds in a ditch for life on earth". It is really important that you do. You will be literally be saving life on earth and to do that will yield a very powerful blessing. I know most of the growers have a sense about this. I am not asking you to to say publicly that you will do it I just pray that you will.

This group of plants leech toxic waste out of the soil and has been used on all nuclear accident sights to help absorb the toxic load. It is the most versatile plant on earth. It is one of the most important resources on earth. Please do what you can to right this wrong.

This thread kinda pisses me off because I see the mountains of BS that people have to go thru in order to legally grow it.

Hemp and marijuana ought to be just growing free unhindered free for anyone to gather and use and free to cultivate for product development. The way the government and TPTB have been used to make this class of plant life illegal is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

I hope everyone who legally grows hemp and marijuana will find a way to throw seeds in a ditch anywhere you can. I know people who have gone thru all the bureaucratic BS in order to obtain license to grow have paid dearly for this privilege. I believe you will be greatly blessed if you do cast your bread upon the water so to say. Except in this case the metaphor is "throw your seeds in a ditch for life on earth". It is really important that you do. You will be literally be saving life on earth and to do that will yield a very powerful blessing. I know most of the growers have a sense about this. I am not asking you to to say publicly that you will do it I just pray that you will.

This group of plants leech toxic waste out of the soil and has been used on all nuclear accident sights to help absorb the toxic load. It is the most versatile plant on earth. It is one of the most important resources on earth. Please do what you can to right this wrong.

I get where you're coming from, I do, but casting seeds off into a ditch is going to do more harm than good.

You can't just have male plants everywhere, then everything would be pollinated, and that's not(always) desirable. Occasionally we find what we call "bonus" plants just outside of the grows, and we kill them immediately. They are more prone to be hermaphroditic because of environmental stresses, or could be males outright. I'd do the same for any and all I saw in a ditch, or they'd be cut down by the county anyway, because they actually keep up with maintenance of the grasses/weeds along the highway near us. Not to mention, if any weed is found growing "wild" near us, they could be dicks and blame it on us...I doubt that would happen because of the amount of money this county and the state gets from us, but still not worth the risk to us.

I'd be harming all of the other local grows - including our own - for the net benefit of virtue signaling.

@osan
    This one of the larger CBD grows about 20 miles from me. As you can see, they aren't required any fencing, at all. Thieves probably can't read, and/or don't care, the bud all looks the same.It actually keeps gping past the buildings that come in frame as I shut it off, and has 8 greenhouses on that property as well. They just built the buildings in the video, I'm assuming for processing.
    Last edited by CoastieInColorado; 09-15-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Im in industry too, we should get a chat room going and throw some ideas around.

Libertarian canna sounds good to me.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Im in industry too, we should get a chat room going and throw some ideas around.

Libertarian canna sounds good to me.

Good idea. Let me see what I can do.

UPDATE: Is there any overwhelming objection to using Google groups? I know many dislike giving google business - I am one of them, but in the interest of getting something done...

I've been wading through site information for the past 15 minutes or so and my brain is already gone numb. I tried one that says no registration required and simply could not get past the second page in the setup, so I said to hell with it.

Barring google, any suggestions?
    Last edited by osan; 09-18-2019 at 01:39 AM.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @osan
    This one of the larger CBD grows about 20 miles from me. As you can see, they aren't required any fencing, at all. Thieves probably can't read, and/or don't care, the bud all looks the same.It actually keeps gping past the buildings that come in frame as I shut it off, and has 8 greenhouses on that property as well. They just built the buildings in the video, I'm assuming for processing.
    Well, if I manage 5% of that, I will be ecstatic.

As for thieves, that is a big concern with my 2 acres of bottom on the creek. I just bought an AR10 and have infrared gunsight. My strategy will be to mount motion activated lights where I am able and if I catch someone, run a few rounds of thundering 308 into the ground. Even the tweakers understand that. I do NOT want to have to plug someone... I fear I have enough karma as it is... 1/2

I found a 32 x 41 GLASS greenhouse in KY for $7K, replete with everything including gas heater, automatic venting, etc and he will deliver it to my door. It's a lot of money for me at the moment, but I'm thinking this is a must. Steve will establish the mama plants from which we will clone. I'm hoping to squeeze 4K plants into that smallish space, which will cost in terms of shelving. If we can harvest 3/4 of that and sell at a reasonable price with a yield of 1/2# per plant, we should make money. Anything better than that and I will be that much the happier.

BTW the greenhouse is made by Rough Brothers, IIRC and retails for $40K new. This thing has everything and I have a gas well so my heating cost is essentially zero.

UPDATE:

Greenhouse came in yesterday, all glass 41x31, heated, thermostatically controlled vents, gable-end fans, electrical service, irrigation.

Guy delivered it from KY for $6K. New, a Rough Brothers greenhouse of this configuration is almost $40K.

Putting it up is going to be... erm... "interesting".
    Last edited by osan; 09-29-2019 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

UPDATE: Is there any overwhelming objection to using Google groups? I know many dislike giving google business - I am one of them, but in the interest of getting something done...

I've been wading through site information for the past 15 minutes or so and my brain is already gone numb. I tried one that says no registration required and simply could not get past the second page in the setup, so I said to hell with it.

I've created a discord channel, industry people or anyone interested in learning more about this industry, can PM me for the invite.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

A worthy endeavor... good luck!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Fellas~

I've created a libertarian cannabis discord server for anybody that is currently in the business or looking to get into it.
    https://discord.gg/PxexGP
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Quick pre-harvest stroll, this is Blue Dream at sunset...make sure your settings are for HD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12