Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Is A Pied Piper For The New World Order Agenda

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I find it odd that you use the term losertarian. This is the same term used by neo con Zionist shills to describe Ron Paul and his supporters and here you are on RPF's doing the exact same thing.
    I hated it when Medved said it. But now, it makes sense for about half of you.
    Of course, when medved was saying it, he was saying it because it was about libertarian principles he didn't like.

When I use it, it is to refer to all the libertarian purists who have no idea what "compromise", eg, "coalition building", eg "solidarity", eg "winning" means.

You all would just rather be defeated on your hill of principles.

losertarian, idealistiot. same thing.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I find it odd that you use the term losertarian. This is the same term used by neo con Zionist shills to describe Ron Paul and his supporters and here you are on RPF's doing the exact same thing.
    I make a distinction between libertarians and losertarians, losertarians are the ones who insist on losing and watching the country go to hell in a handbasket rather than accept anything less than 100% purity.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    your sig?

this?

You are a "conspiracy behind the conspiracy" theorist.
    If you're suggesting I don't swallow the first narrative presented for my consumption by the MSM like CNN, nor the second narrative presented for my consumption by alt-MSM like Infowars, and instead research into the unreported third narrative, then yep that sounds about right. Try it, you might learn some things.

-------------

Quote Originally Posted by Origanlist
    That's because he's not a libertarian. He's here to sell the first and second narratives...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    If you're suggesting I don't swallow the first narrative presented for my consumption by the MSM like CNN, nor the second narrative presented for my consumption by alt-MSM like Infowars, and instead research into the unreported third narrative, then yep that sounds about right. Try it, you might learn some things.

-------------

That's because he's not a libertarian. He's here to sell the first and second narratives...
    I'm here to sell solutions that work to restore liberty, you are here to sell red herrings and false solutions that make things worse.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm here to sell solutions that work to restore liberty, you are here to sell red herrings and false solutions that make things worse.
    No one really believes that...

I do enjoy throwing monkey-wrenches into your MSM approved narratives though. You're kinda like Zippy in that if I find myself agreeing with you about something then I need to rethink where my mind is at. Thank you for your litmus test status.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

No one really believes that...

I do enjoy throwing monkey-wrenches into your MSM approved narratives though. You're kinda like Zippy in that if I find myself agreeing with you about something then I need to rethink where my mind is at. Thank you for your litmus test status.
    That works for me about you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

-------------

Alternative conspiracy theories used to be everywhere on the internet now it seems they get shut down. Who takes over the payment systems if the government no longer does it is it? Do we move to payment systems like Apple/Amazon/Google or do they fight the government for power and crash the economy?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Alternative conspiracy theories used to be everywhere on the internet now it seems they get shut down. Who takes over the payment systems if the government no longer does it is it? Do we move to payment systems like Apple/Amazon/Google or do they fight the government for power and crash the economy?
    Since CT became much more mainstream and people started waking up to media and politician's lies, the control solution was determined to be, instead of ignoring or ridiculing CT as in the past, to take over the dissemination of CT and instead present approved CT narratives for mass consumption (see: Qanon). Co-opting via magic Fed bucks is how they take over everything that is a threat. That, and introducing new "personalities" to big stages as pied pipers.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-06-2019 at 12:36 AM.

Since CT became much more mainstream and people started waking up to media and politician's lies, the control solution was determined to be, instead of ignoring or ridiculing CT as in the past, to take over the dissemination of CT and instead present approved CT narratives for mass consumption (see: Qanon). Co-opting via magic Fed bucks is how they take over everything that is a threat. That, and introducing new "personalities" to big stages as pied pipers.
    I think that Qanon was designed to make people stop believing in CT because so many were found out to be true.

Now that's funny dude.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think that Qanon was designed to make people stop believing in CT because so many were found out to be true.
    Yeah I mostly agree with you. Demoralizing new-to-CT types while keeping them sitting back waiting for the eleventy gazillion sealed indictments that will never materialize, all while the agenda continues on.

Yeah I mostly agree with you. Demoralizing new-to-CT types while keeping them sitting back waiting for the eleventy gazillion sealed indictments that will never materialize, all while the agenda continues on.
    The bonus might be is to encourage real people to leak information out so they can crack down on it because apparently they are cracking down on whistleblowing even more now

Are more, less, or an equal amount of people awakened to the corruption of governments and the elites now, as compared to 5 years ago? Compared to 10 years ago? 20 years ago?

Remember during the elections, when all the losers and haters were saying Trump didn't actually want to win, he was goign to throw the election, and that he was actually best friends with the Clintons, and this was all a ruse, and that he was just a pied piper, and that Hillary was going to win?

remember that?

I still remember.

Just because you guys forget everything, doesn't mean I do.
    Yep this was pretty much me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Remember during the elections, when all the losers and haters were saying Trump didn't actually want to win, he was goign to throw the election, and that he was actually best friends with the Clintons, and this was all a ruse, and that he was just a pied piper, and that Hillary was going to win?

remember that?

I still remember.

Just because you guys forget everything, doesn't mean I do.
    Remember during the election when you were here proclaiming Trump just short of the second coming of Christ and he was going to save the world? I do.
    "The Patriarch"

this thread is yikes, if some of the people in this thread had their way we wouldn't of elected Rand Paul, he wasn't pure enough, he had his detractors here on the forums, he co-opted the liberty movement, and just said the right propaganda to get the "dumb" libertarians to vote for him, meanwhile the "woke" libertarian purists realized he was just a pied piper for the new world order.....

I'm glad Hillary Clinton lost, there are several good things happening with Donald Trumps election, but people in this thread that hate him just build a mythical conspiracy and ridicule those of us deemed less than pure libertarians for highlighting the good things happening. Many of you are just anarchists. The fact that I've accepted this is our government and there is a method for promoting liberty in our current government, and I do not participate in a mass opt-out like @devil21, apparently makes me a stooge of the NWO and a fake libertarian. Shame.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    this thread is yikes, if some of the people in this thread had their way we wouldn't of elected Rand Paul, he wasn't pure enough, he had his detractors here on the forums, he co-opted the liberty movement, and just said the right propaganda to get the "dumb" libertarians to vote for him, meanwhile the "woke" libertarian purists realized he was just a pied piper for the new world order.....

I'm glad Hillary Clinton lost, there are several good things happening with Donald Trumps election, but people in this thread that hate him just build a mythical conspiracy and ridicule those of us deemed less than pure libertarians for highlighting the good things happening. Many of you are just anarchists. The fact that I've accepted this is our government and there is a method for promoting liberty in our current government, and I do not participate in a mass opt-out like @devil21, apparently makes me a stooge of the NWO and a fake libertarian. Shame.
    There's nothing constitutional republican about this government (corporation) any more. If you had any grasp of history whatsoever you'd know that it is why the constitution is flagrantly ignored at all levels. It is a corporation operating under military rule and operated under laws of war in perpetual emergency martial law status. There is no turning this ship back around in the current situation. Maybe getting a tiny bit of liberty (notice that "liberty" is what sailors get, "freedom" is what free men and women get) allowed back doesn't come close to offsetting the rest of it all....and it sure seems like every time there's some big announcement of some liberty accomplishment under Trump it quickly turns out to be fake news. I don't advocate for anarchy, I advocate for rebooting this mess with the hopeful outcome being to restore a freedom society. Not this current land-of-the-fee and home-of-the-slave, masquerading as a "free country". Lukewarm libertarians (though I remember some of your older posts that indicated you never were a libertarian and were firmly on a lot of people's troll lists) didn't make the establishment cringe back in 08 and 12. Serious libertarians bent on taking action that make real changes did. Opting out is a course of action that would be noticed. Opting out is how they cease to be able to continue to plunge everyone deeper into debt every day (yor birth certficate is a debt instrument), cease slapping on more laws restricting behavior (you consent to them by using their instruments) and cease a lot of other activities that libertarians find objectionable. If you had any real grasp of what's really been going on in this country you would know all of that. I'll consider some progress being made when that gold-fringed flag that's always behind Trump ceases to have the gold-fringe on it. Why? Because that is a war flag, so guess what it means when Trump and every other Pres that stands in front of it while selling you a load of bull$#@! considers you to be in that war?

Btw, I never mentioned Rand, you did, so stop building and beating down your own strawmen, thanks.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-06-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Doing nothing is a recipe for losing, you may escape the eye of the dragon for a time but the gestapo will get around to you eventually and they won't care one bit about whether you have renounced their documents.
    I remember when Adam Kokesh was running for office, he always used the line:

'You don't do government? Okay, government will do you.'
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    Are more, less, or an equal amount of people awakened to the corruption of governments and the elites now, as compared to 5 years ago? Compared to 10 years ago? 20 years ago?
    I've noticed a shift in foreign policy sentiment. You're talking about the people right? not the politicians? Yeah there's been a change.

And we can sit here and debate things like whether or not people such as Tucker Carlson are sincere when they give those monologues on-air criticizing the absurdity of our foreign policy, but when it gets down to it, if he's saying it— and people are listening to it— that can't be all bad.

Public opinion is a fragile thing, though. All it takes is a false flag to send everyone running for the war drums.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

There's nothing constitutional republican about this government (corporation) any more. If you had any grasp of history whatsoever you'd know that it is why the constitution is flagrantly ignored at all levels. It is a corporation operating under military rule and operated under laws of war in perpetual emergency martial law status. There is no turning this ship back around in the current situation. Maybe getting a tiny bit of liberty (notice that "liberty" is what sailors get, "freedom" is what free men and women get) allowed back doesn't come close to offsetting the rest of it all....and it sure seems like every time there's some big announcement of some liberty accomplishment under Trump it quickly turns out to be fake news. I don't advocate for anarchy, I advocate for rebooting this mess with the hopeful outcome being to restore a freedom society. Not this current land-of-the-fee and home-of-the-slave, masquerading as a "free country". Lukewarm libertarians (though I remember some of your older posts that indicated you never were a libertarian and were firmly on a lot of people's troll lists) didn't make the establishment cringe back in 08 and 12. Serious libertarians bent on taking action that make real changes did. Opting out is a course of action that would be noticed. Opting out is how they cease to be able to continue to plunge everyone deeper into debt every day (yor birth certficate is a debt instrument), cease slapping on more laws restricting behavior (you consent to them by using their instruments) and cease a lot of other activities that libertarians find objectionable. If you had any real grasp of what's really been going on in this country you would know all of that. I'll consider some progress being made when that gold-fringed flag that's always behind Trump ceases to have the gold-fringe on it. Why? Because that is a war flag, so guess what it means when Trump and every other Pres that stands in front of it while selling you a load of bull$#@! considers you to be in that war?

Btw, I never mentioned Rand, you did, so stop building and beating down your own strawmen, thanks.
    So, just totally drop out and do nothing, and that will "turn this ship around"?

This exact topic is somewhere in the archives, we've done this before, probably right after the 2012 election, the "what should we do now" discussion.

Dropping out doesn't bother them, one bit, they like it.

Rand, too, should just quit?

FJB

He does sound a lot like you and that isn't a compliment to either one of you.

The article is stupid, it is yet another manifestation of losertarianism, losertarians (as opposed to libertarians) are scared of winning unless the anarchy fairy appears and dissolves government overnight.

Even if the premise of the article is true (which I find unlikely) it leaves us with a problem, what are we supposed to do about it?
    The only thing we can do is take what we can get and push for more.

Sitting around whining because we are getting some of what we want is just plain dumb.
    He does suggest action, which is to build sustainable communities. During the Great Depression many farmers barely knew it was going on, because they grew their own food. Store food for two years and get ready to get off the phony currency, supply chain bubble.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Remember during the election when you were here proclaiming Trump just short of the second coming of Christ and he was going to save the world? I do.

He is saving the world.
    He is doing a million times more than you ever will, and has done a million times more with his life, than you ever will.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I do enjoy throwing monkey-wrenches into your MSM approved narratives though.
    You aren't throwing any monkey wrenches into anything.

Nobody believes your "conspiracy behind the conspiracy" crap.

There are people who believe in conspiracies behind conspiracies, and just like you, they also believe they are the only ones who have uncovered all the secrets, and everyone else around them is wrong.

So you are basically among about 5 million people in the world with their own pet conspiracy behind the conspiracy theories. None of you ever agree on who the Real power(tm) is, and therefore you have 5 million movements of one member. Which is completely powerless, and irrelevant.

He is saving the world.
    He is doing a million times more than you ever will, and has done a million times more with his life, than you ever will.
    Lol, more hero worship. Do you get down on your knees every morning and night to him?
    "The Patriarch"

Banned

Blog Entries
    Lol, more hero worship. Do you get down on your knees every morning and night to him?
    He has sacrificed greater than any man in history for his country. He has lost almost a billion dollars now. He knew what he was doing when he went in, and he knew he had to do it.

He is a hero, and I would die for him, and I would kill for him.

Your attempt at mockery would mean more if I didn't know how pathetic of a person you are... ..or maybe I'll say it nicer: you certainly are not, nor will you ever be a hero, much less my hero.
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-07-2019 at 03:00 AM.

He has sacrificed greater than any man in history for his country. He has lost almost a billion dollars now. He knew what he was doing when he went in, and he knew he had to do it.

Your attempt at mockery would mean more if I didn't know how pathetic of a person you are... ..or maybe I'll say it nicer: you certainly are not, nor will you ever be a hero, much less my hero.
    Dude, you're pathetic.
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This deserves a permanent facepalm, in stone.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Dude, you're pathetic.
    You live here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    This deserves a permanent facepalm, in stone.
    Another nobody on the internet posted a picture to make himself feel good.
    So humorless, he actually forgot that he was trying to be funny.

You live here.

Yes? And?
    "The Patriarch"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12