Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bizarre Behavior, Seizure Allegations Raise Doubts About Hillary Clinton's Health

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Some speculate it was syphilis.
    lol... maybe clinton has syphilis too.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Early on he was dressed in casual clothes while the other SS were in suits, then he started wearing a suit when he was pointed out. SOmeone else said he does not fit the physical profile of a traditional SS agent. And why would he be carrying a flashlight?
    His name is Todd Madison, head of Hillary's SS detail. He was carrying a flashlight because the DNC had dark areas surrounding the entrances/exits to the stage.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    His name is Todd Madison, head of Hillary's SS detail. He was carrying a flashlight because the DNC had dark areas surrounding the entrances/exits to the stage.
    I know that is what info wars reported but I have not seen that corroborated by any legitimate source.

I know that is what info wars reported but I have not seen that corroborated by any legitimate source.
    I would have to think that if Infowars is reporting it is a flashlight, then it probably is not a medical device. Usually infowars is the one telling you it is not a flashlight not the other way around.

I see the other thread but this fits on this chronology thread.

Hillary leaves 9/11 ceremony abruptly, medical emergency
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-ceremony.html

Which part? I assume you mean his identity. He was named in some MSM article about the animal rights rally episode. I remember reading it but couldn't point you to it now, sorry. The flashlight use was confirmed from videos from the DNC. It's obvious he's SS though. Not sure how anyone would think otherwise.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-11-2016 at 09:16 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Hillary Clinton Needed Help Walking Up Two Steps at Tonight Show Getting on Stage

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Well Bruce Jenner was voted Woman of the Year.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Well Bruce Jenner was voted Woman of the Year.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    He should've made her do it herself. Doesn't she want to demonstrate she is fit enough to be president?
    I am the spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is actually pretty sad situation as she seems to have some serious health concerns looking at the way she collapsed in NYC. Hope her handlers won't overmedicate her for debates and put her well being in jeopardy in effort to conceal any ailment symptoms she may have even though there can be high political costs if public knew full extent of underlying health issues. Even if she is an SWC, it is sad to watch.

If only he had a better microphone, exchanges like this probably wouldn't have happened:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Another coughing fit.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...-coughing-fit/

It’s at least the second time since she has overcome a reported case of “pneumonia.”

In Washington, DC earlier this month, Hillary attempted to hide some coughs, but a hot mic caught them.

Clinton tried her best to not act like she was hacking by not covering her mouth and holding still.

As she exited, turning her back to the stage, she could be seen coughing again — and covering it with the hand she uses to shake hands with voters.
    Nasty.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be fair, in last debate there was no major healther concern, just a minor wiggle that she recovered from quickly with amazing grace.
    You know those "Days Without An Accident" signs they have in warehouses and such? She needs a "Events Without An Incident" counter.

This video is a separate discussion initself.

Incredible. Do all the good you can, to all the people.
    My mouth dropped open. Oh, the people she'll kill!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/stat...93839986368512
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/stat...93839986368512
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Ft-to-Her-Car

"pneumonia"

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Although the speech went on in AKron today, there was a gurney sighted :

Also, Dr. Noel's put up several more vids over the past few weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2...nixR3bw/videos
    --Albert J. Nock

Has she dropped dead yet?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Has she dropped dead yet?
    Someone was bouncing the idea she appears publicly as a hologram or body double. CGI is getting really good.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

She might have been trying to get high on cough syrup.

Zippy, please keep tone of questions polite.
    Since last major incidence couple of weeks ago when she dropped on floor almost, thankfully she is doing much better now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ

The fly that landed on her face during the debate was actually a drone that administered medication to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The fly that landed on her face during the debate was actually a drone that administered medication to her.
    Correct.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast