Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton just left 9/11 ceremony w/medical episode

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I absolutely know that the world would be a safer place for humanity with her dead. It is a shame that you can't see it as well.

Obviously you feel you are qualified to make that judgment.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    What is that all over her shoe?
    Do we even know that is her shoe?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    TBH I don't really give a $#@!, it's just embarrassing for these boards.
    People have been doing it for years. Pretending it's new is kind of delusional.

I don't wish anyone dead, partly because that's just not my style, but also partly because it inevitably leads to unintended consequences. You want to make Hillary into a martyr and rallying cry? People become almost blameless in death. Oh and they'd find some way to tie it back to how mean everyone was to her. Donald Trump was saying such awful things! She was so stressed! She was dealing privately with such debilitating pain and disease while all Donald Trump was dealing with was (insert petty concern here)! and so on. No thanks.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Wishing someone dead? Is this really where RPFs is willing to go?
    Hillary Clinton? I got no problem going there. She has caused people to be killed and will continue to do so the rest of her political, and more than likely private, life. $#@! Hillary. Her death would spare many more.

Come on CPU'd release those gaudy poll numbers. Crooked Hillary's lead grew +.2. Perk up, it's just a 'heat exhaustion' episode. We are 'stronger' together as we hold her up.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    $#@! Hillary.
    Thanks, but... no.

Obviously you feel you are qualified to make that judgment.
    Hoping for Clinton death added to RPF prayer circle:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6309816
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's no way they'd replace her now. She wouldn't allow it. Unless she's seriously on death's door, she'll keep running. Only one thing has kept her going all these years with Bill post-Monica; the Presidency, that she feels she is owed. Obama took it from her in 2008, she won't let anything do it to her again.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    There's no way they'd replace her now. She wouldn't allow it. Unless she's seriously on death's door, she'll keep running. Only one thing has kept her going all these years with Bill post-Monica; the Presidency, that she feels she is owed. Obama took it from her in 2008, she won't let anything do it to her again.
    Sadly, I think you are right.

"I feel great. It is a beautiful day in New York." What happened to the heat? Where was secret service?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    They are reporting that she felt weak from the heat
    It was 79 degrees, same temperature of the pigs who were being fed water by the SJW the other day.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Hoping for Clinton death added to RPF prayer circle:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6309816
    Classy, as always.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Are you routing for Trump?
    No, but whoever made this is

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Classy, as always.
    I fail to see the inherent problem with attempting to use your own brainwaves to kill a really bad super-villain.

I fail to see the inherent problem with attempting to use your own brainwaves to kill a really bad super-villain.
    I'm sure Ron Paul would be proud.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wishing someone dead? Is this really where RPFs is willing to go?
    If this is what Hillary has to look forward to I hope she lives a long long time.

I don't really pray, but if I did - it probably would not be to Ron Paul.

You can't tell me that putting your hands together and kindly asking the creator of the Universe to consider going ahead and just wiping one of the worst $#@!-stains that ever was could really possibly be that much of an affront to nature.
    Last edited by Petar; 09-11-2016 at 03:16 PM.

You could have used Jesus as a reference. But, no one here is either of them. I really have no problem with that. I might well be a terrible person. Hillary is a lot worse. So, so much more worse.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It was 79 degrees, same temperature of the pigs who were being fed water by the SJW the other day.
    Please don't compare Hitlery to pigs. Pigs are good critters and don't deserve such an insult.

And, you may have missed this:

Hot Weather Management for Pigs

According to federal regulation, all livestock must have access to clean drinking water in lairage. Water also can help prevent heat stress because it replaces fluids. Hot weather and humidity are deadly to pigs because they do not have functioning sweat glands. Therefore, special precautionary measures must be taken in hot weather conditions.

Use the following procedures to keep animals cool and eliminate unnecessary transport losses during extreme weather conditions.
    1. Adjust your load conditions during temperature extremes.
    2. If possible, schedule transportation early in the morning or at night when the temperature or relative humidity is cooler.
    3. Never bed livestock with straw during hot weather, i.e. when the temperature is over 60°F (15°C), use wet sand or small amounts of wet shavings to keep pigs cool. Deep bedding in the summer may increase death losses.
    4. If the temperature is 80°F (27°C) or higher, sprinkle pigs with water prior to loading at buying stations or on the farm (use a coarse heavy spray but not mist).
    5. Remove grain slats from farm trucks.
    6. Open nose vents.
    7. Unplug ventilation holes and remove panels.
    8. Load and unload promptly to avoid heat buildup.
    9. Pigs are very sensitive to heat stress. Problems with heat stress may start to occur at 60°F. (16°C.). At 90°F. (32°C.) death losses almost double compared to 60°F. (16°C.).
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Please don't compare Hitlery to pigs. Pigs are good critters and don't deserve such an insult.

And, you may have missed this:
    Misters are so damn cheap one would think that a hauler would incorporate a system.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Misters are so damn cheap one would think that a hauler would incorporate a system.
    In all honesty, as much as I hate these animal-right turds messing with people's property, I really hate the idea of livestock suffering at all.

I just wish that humans could strive to give animals a very comfortable existence ahead of quickly killing them for consumption.

That's for another thread, though.

In all honesty, as much as I hate these animal-right turds messing with people's property, I really hate the idea of livestock suffering at all.

I just wish that humans could strive to give animals a very comfortable existence ahead of quickly killing them for consumption.

To me it just makes good business sense. And, I hate the idea of livestock suffering.

Classy, as always.
    Do you mean like this?

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    We can pray that in a state of deep illness that she wakes up, sees what she has done to freedom, and immediately repents and dedicates her life to doing good.
    Yes, I could say this prayer.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Totally agree.

@phill4paul
    To me it just makes good business sense. And, I hate the idea of livestock suffering.
    Same here.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, I could say this prayer.
    Does seem a lot more decent than just praying that her freaking head explodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Well that's not a very nice thing to say, asurfaholic.
    Well I guess I'm pretty disappointed in things, including myself. I know it's not the right way to feel. I see people put to death by police and state for far less criminal activities than she has committed. I feel very strongly that this is evil in flesh, but I also do believe people can be saved.
    No - No - No - No

Now saying she has pneumonia.

If that's really the she is going to have to cut back her schedule. I've had it a few times and I've been out for a month. Can't do anything without getting winded and coughing.

Hillary Clinton Is Being Treated for Pneumonia, Leaves 9/11 Ceremony Feeling 'Overheated'
    New York Times‎ - 6 mins ago

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure
    ABC News‎ - 3 mins ago

Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, says doctor, after exit from 9/11 ceremony
    The Guardian‎ - 20 mins ago

"The leading cause of death in Parkinson's is aspiration pneumonia"

Parkinson's Disease
    The Michael J. Fox Foundation
    Last edited by presence; 09-11-2016 at 04:13 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast