Thread: Harvard Students Must Test for COVID Every 3 Days and Have Isolation Dorms, Forever

Harvard Students Must Test for COVID Every 3 Days and Have Isolation Dorms, Forever

Colleges training the next generation to constant, utter submission to Big Brother, forever. CDC now estimates this is a .2% mortality rate disease, about the same as flu. Flu is .1%. Most classes will be online even though some students will be allowed to live in dorms, just not all the classes at once. Tuition will be the same, $40,000 a year.

Next it will be anyone who lives in an apartment complex, a condo association, a city or town limit.

They are coming for all your freedoms. They do not care what the facts or science says. You will soon have a chip or an electronic bracelet. They mean business.

https://news.yahoo.com/harvard-invit...st_sjwumo1bpf4

Along with the capacity limits, Harvard says it will require all students on campus to undergo regular virus testing. All students will be tested upon arrival on campus, officials said, and then once every three days. Any students who test positive will be placed in isolation. The university says it has space to isolate 250 students at a time.
    NEW CDC CASE MORTALITY RATE OF COVID DOWN TO .3%; THERE IS NO REASON FOR DISTANCING TO GO ON A SINGLE DAY LONGER

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 07-06-2020 at 08:52 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They don't want herd immunity. They want to use this politically through the election, and they want to make money on treatments and vaccines.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Who pays for that? Aren't the tests like $100 a pop?

My kid was told when the go back for the fall semester at her school they must wear masks 24/7 and the semester will only run until thanksgiving.

She doesn't wear masks now.

All this covid paranoia is a sickness in itself
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

//

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Wait, hush! What's that sound?

Do I hear the footfalls of some new excuses for more and bigger student loans - or even "free" education - coming down the path?

Why, yes. Yes, I think I do ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Wait, hush! What's that sound?

Do I hear the footfalls of some new excuses for more and bigger student loans - or even "free" education - coming down the path?

Why, yes. Yes, I think I do ...
    I would think most attending Harvard don't need loans.

So if the test gives a false positive 2% of the time, they will have a lot of students in isolation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2% false negatives would make the entire testing of no use at all.

I would think most attending Harvard don't need loans.
    What they actually need (on the one hand) and what they would like to see implemented for themselves and/or everyone else (on the other hand) are two entirely different things ...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They don't want herd immunity. They want to use this politically through the election, and they want to make money on treatments and vaccines.
    The teachers unions are absolutely loving this. They can sit at home and make money and not have to worry about educating anybody.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

To a young person covid is literally a quadrillion times less deadly than meningitis
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

My kid was told when the go back for the fall semester at her school they must wear masks 24/7 and the semester will only run until thanksgiving.

She doesn't wear masks now.
    It doesn't have to be expensive. Senegal is working on a $1 test.

https://www.newscientist.com/article...ls-in-senegal/

And pool testing could keep things cheap. Rather than running each test individually the, all the samples could be pooled together and tested at once. Then only test individuals when they found a positive. For example testing each dorm wing as a single test.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tion-europe-us

Pioneered in Africa, the Trump administration is considering pool testing in the U.S.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...ns/ar-BB160UYB
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.