Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murder Hornets: The new threat (stay inside)

Murder Hornets: The new threat (stay inside)

https://www.chicagotribune.com/natio...ks4-story.html

With queens that can grow to 2 inches long, Asian giant hornets can use mandibles shaped like spiked shark fins to wipe out a honeybee hive in a matter of hours, decapitating the bees and flying away with the thoraxes to feed their young. For larger targets, the hornet’s potent venom and stinger — long enough to puncture a beekeeping suit — make for an excruciating combination that victims have likened to hot metal driving into their skin.

In Japan, the hornets kill up to 50 people a year. Now, for the first time, they have arrived in the United States.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah, the "Killer Bee" scare of the 70s all over again.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Bill Gates strikes again
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Hey, these hornets may help keep these pussies off the streets. Start some hornet hives?

So in addition to the coronavirus I have to worry about bees now?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hornets and a shortage of heavy duty screen door material.

Bees were already done (see post #2) won't effectively do the trick ya know.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

Bees were already done (see post #2) won't effectively do the trick ya know.

Not just hornets, MURDER Hornets. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Got plenty of screen doors in my garage.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got plenty of screen doors in my garage.

Even Kelly Clarkston is worried now.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...murder-hornets

Kelly Clarkson is shaking her head along with everyone else stuck at home in quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic, especially with the news riddled with yet another thing to worry about in 2020: murder hornets.

The singer revealed that her dryer is broken and joked that she's been forced to hang her laundry outside to dry "like I'm living in Dr. Quinn Medicine Women times" on Twitter on Saturday (May 2).

"I feel like my patience and tolerance is being tested lately and, well, all I can say is I’m not thriving," Clarkson admitted before providing an update: "My stuff that’s drying outside just flew away with the wind HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh dear Jesus.... I’m officially saying goodbye to today and I’m gonna start fresh tomorrow."

"And now a new problem is “murder hornets,'" she quipped later, along with a meme of Seth Meyers saying "sounds about right."

The singer was talking about the Asian giant hornet, the deadly pest that has made its way to the United States for the first time and is making headlines this weekend. Nicknamed "murder hornets" by researchers, the insect can grow to two inches long and can "wipe out a honeybee hive in a matter of hours," according to the New York Times. Victims have said its potent venom and stinger feel like "hot metal driving into their skin."

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I still tend to not worry about anything other than the government.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I still tend to not worry about anything other than the government.
    Worrying about the government is on my mind 24/7.

Calvin Coolidge

Asian hornets . General rule of thumb , if it is from Asia or Illinois send it back , you don't want any .

Hmm, murder hornets. Sounds like a case for Sherlock Holmes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Bill Gates strikes again
    well,, his genetically modified mosquito project at the Imperial College London went awry a few years back. . .

or maybe it went exactly according to plan

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Something that looked like a hornet bit me last year on my calf muscle and it hurt like hell for over 2 weeks. It hurt so bad for the first couple of days that I was almost incapacitated. Icing it was the only thing that eased the pain for me.

I have had a wasp colony for many years they keep many pest away btw. They have never attacked me. When I saw how aggressive these guys were I made sure to take them out. My wasp helped me to locate all the bad guys and their den and we kil;ed them. I should have videoed it. If I go sit on my porch and if one of the wasp show up I like to see what it is that they want to show me. I love how they call me mom. They are so cute.

Plant mint. Bees do not like it. Little pots will do fine. Pots are better, actually. Mint is hard to control.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I will burn my whole house to the ground just to kill those things.

Calvin Coolidge

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=uxbndlbing

Washington State bugologists are abuzz with the capture of the first live male Asian giant hornet to be detected in the U.S.

The goal is to trap a live one, tag it and track it back to its nest, the agriculture department said. Wildlife officials are in a race against time to extinguish as many nests as possible before mating season begins in September.

The agriculture department said “citizen scientists and other cooperators” are also helping snag the giant insects, placing more than 1,400 traps throughout the state.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 09-11-2020 at 04:54 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    This is the woman who performed for "Save Our Selves" and "Live Earth: The Concerts for a Climate Crisis". Why does she even own a clothes dryer?

Get used to the Dr. Quinn lifestyle, woman - it's what you're advocating for.
    LOL does she churn her own butter? Grind wheat with a rock?

I think everybody forgot about the murder hornets.

Calvin Coolidge

Sounds like one badasss bug.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

h/t @green73
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I think everybody forgot about the murder hornets.
    Trying to.

But doing Personal threat assessment,, I do not number non threats, and I'm not sure how far down that list it is.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Now that the government and its corporate media organs seem to be trying to wind down their COVID hysterics, it's time for a return to our regularly scheduled fear-mongering - and "murder hornets" are yesterday's news, so ....

https://twitter.com/wjz/status/1499874886935797768

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    [...] "murder hornets" are yesterday's news [...]
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1552504180497170434

"invasion" ...

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023/...97193548189697

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Not just pigs, SUPER Pigs. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "invasion" ...

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023/...97193548189697

Not just pigs, SUPER Pigs. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
    Free sausage!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast