Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Keeping the Faith

Not only were there enough votes in the machines themselves to flip the votes, the mass paper fraud that gave GA to Biden wiped out Trumps landslide there. If they found 3% vote flip in one small county alone with less than 1000 voters, think about what that does for a million voters. Also, the massive dump that came in for Biden correlates with the Fulton Co video of them pulling suitcases out from under the table after ordering everyone to leave.

Last edited by showpan; 12-08-2020 at 09:20 AM.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    The Count asks a question at 19:10. The Count successfully deboonks it at 20:45. Then we found you answering this question beginning at 29:10. The Count does a great job here too, thank you comrade. You are a great American and a valued asset here at RPF!

Also, same video. The Count can be seen here in the purple shirt at 10:20 in the upper right hand screen running the same stack of ballots through the machine 3 times. I'm sure you only did this to make sure those ballots were COUNTed correctly. Thank you sir!! Your service is greatly appreciated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WOEXRXG.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	7878
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

You see, the game is when they try to present evidence and actually do, they simply say, there is no evidence, it was deboonked months ago even though it just surfaced. It's a childish game but it has worked .....so far.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

E X A C T L Y

The entity behind the GRAND THEFT - The Deep State Cabal - controls the media .

They win if they convince WE THE PEOPLE to stop contributing to President Trump's STOP THE STEAL Campaign

So they use the following debate strategies:

1- You can sometimes throw your opponent out of his stride by interjecting a confident, concise cliché. Here are some good ones:
    That begs the question.
    That is beside the point.
    You’re being defensive.
    Don’t compare apples and oranges.
    What are your parameters?
    Ridicule and humiliate your opponent. This can be very effective in front of an audience but will never win over the opponent himself.
    Deliberately provoke your adversary. Find something that makes them angry and keep wheedling away on this point until they lose their temper and so the argument.
    Distract. Throw in diversions which deflect the other person from their main point.
    Exaggerate your opponent’s position. Take it way beyond its intended level and then show how ridiculous and unreasonable the exaggerated position is.
    Contradict confidently. Vigorously denounce each of your opponent’s arguments as fallacious but just select one or two that you can defeat to prove the point. Then assume that you have won. by declaring Biden press-ident elect

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    That is simply not true. From you link Dominion made the software Michigan used to take the output of the tabulator and combine it. Here, from YOUR link.
    I didn't say that it wasn't Dominion, I said "Whatever software Michigan used to take the output of the tabulator and combine it was the problem."

Seems like you agree that I am right about that. Do you? If you do, which thing that I said is "simply not true?"

That is also not true. You said "No votes were flipped." That's different from saying "Votes may have been flipped but it did not cause the fraud that is being alleged." Moving goal posts is a sign of cognitive dissonance.
    No votes were flipped. The paper ballots correctly identify the votes cast, and the tabulation correctly counts the votes cast.

The correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape and on the ballots themselves. Even if the error in the reported unofficial results had not been quickly noticed, it would have been identified during the county canvass. Boards of County Canvassers, which are composed of 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans, review the printed totals tape from each tabulator during the canvass to verify the reported vote totals are correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

No votes were flipped. .
    Votes were FLIPPED..

That was Proven..
    The question was ..Why were the votes Flipped and Who Flipped them.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Do you think vote flipping only happens at the voting machine or don't you?
    I think votes are flipped when the ballots themselves are incorrect or changed. That is the physical vote. When a hobo living under a bridge tweets that aliens told him that Dominion voting machines flipped millions of votes, I don't think that people envision a $#@!ed-up Excel spreadsheet, they picture voting machines printing ballots incorrectly.

Which, by the way, has also been alleged on this forum, that machines printed ballots which appeared to vote for Trump but actually voted for Biden.

Because you've argue inconsistently on that.
    No.

The truth is that the Dominion "election management system" was involved in the whole process. That is from the voting to the tabulating to combining the tabulating that is reported as the official result. I got all of this from YOUR link, so thank you for helping me disprove your argument.
    No.

From your own post:
    In order to report unofficial results, county clerks useelection management system software to combine the electronic totals from tabulators and submit a report of unofficial results. Because the clerk did not update software, even though the tabulators counted all the ballots correctly, those accurate results were not combined properly when the clerk reported unofficial results.
    From the very next line in the report, which you must have just... overlooked somehow:
    The correct results always were and continue to be reflected on the tabulator totals tape and on the ballots themselves. Even if the error in the reported unofficial results had not been quickly noticed, it would have been identified during the county canvass. Boards of County Canvassers, which are composed of 2 Democrats and 2 Republicans, review the printed totals tape from each tabulator during the canvass to verify the reported vote totals are correct.

And just because a paper trail allows such problems to be "fixed" doesn't mean they weren't real problems. That's why the recounts netted Trump thousands of additional real votes.
    The "such problems" that you link have nothing to do with Dominion software, "vote flipping" or anything of the sort. There were no "such problems" netting Trump thousands of votes in any state.

The problem occurred because county election officials didn’t upload votes from a memory card in an ballot scanning machine, said Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system manager.
    Is that also Dominion's fault?

Of course those were not enough to change the outcome. But that wasn't the only problem. Add to that the "vote harvesting issue." Even proponents of the mass mail in ballot scheme will admit that not all of the Georgia ballot drop boxes were secure. Why is that a problem? Because each state has a database who votes in which primaries. Do if you have access to that database on your cellphone and you go to an un-secure drop box, you can go through all the ballots and toss the ones for voters who have voted in Republican primaries. And that doesn't get to the issue of volunteers "helping people" fill out their ballots. Yep, that happens in all elections, but it potentially happened on a much larger scale this time.
    This argument is nonsensical for a number of reasons. "Potentially happened" is the biggest one.

Potentially, all ballots for the 2020 election were sent through a highly sensitive ham detector. Every time the ham detector detected a trace of ham, or any other pork product, on a ballot, it segregated that ballot from the non-ham ballots. In this way, the deep state created two piles of ballots, one of intermingled Jewish and Muslim ballots, and the other of intermingled Christian and atheist ballots. The second pile was then sent through an equally sensitive semen detector, and any cum-covered ballots were placed in a third pile of likely atheists. Knowing that the cumless ham ballots were the most likely of any of the piles of ballots to be Trump ballots, they then discarded just enough of those ballots to ensure Biden's victory.

It potentially happened. In 2024, Republican voters should cum on their ballot envelopes to prevent this from potentially happening again.

Moving on, for this argument to even matter you would have to first believe that election officials are generally honest, even in heavily Democratic areas. If they were not, you wouldn't need "unofficial" methods such as this at all, you'd just use the election officials. It wouldn't matter if the boxes were secure or insecure, and so on. Do you believe that election officials are generally honest?

Additionally, data exists which could be used to detect ballot box gremlins who had disproportionately stolen Republican ballots. Most states allow mail-in voters to view the status of their mail-in ballot on a website. Beyond that, publicly available statistics give a breakdown of mail-in ballot request and submission statistics, and in most states that breakdown is county-by-county. If some enterprising bull$#@! artist wished to invent some statistics on the prevalence of ballot box gremlins in the 2020 election, then I wish them the best of luck with this data.

It seems to me that you agree that the election errors which have been detected thus far are both a) incapable of surviving an audit or recount and b) incapable of materially affecting the election results. And so I'm left wondering what you're actually arguing about.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I didn't say that it wasn't Dominion, I said "Whatever software Michigan used to take the output of the tabulator and combine it was the problem."

Seems like you agree that I am right about that. Do you? If you do, which thing that I said is "simply not true?"

No votes were flipped. The paper ballots correctly identify the votes cast, and the tabulation correctly counts the votes cast.
    Nope. I don't agree at all. I caught you in multiple lies at this point. You tried to pretend it wasn't the Dominion software that caused the problem. It was. You tried to claim you weren't saying that vote flipping could only happen at the voting machine level. Then when I busted you and proved that it was the Dominion software that caused the error even final tally and not "whatever software was being used" you went back to "vote flipping only happens at the voting machine level." You ignored the fact that the hand recount showed that votes for flipped for Biden and that Trump gained thousands of votes when these flips were discovered. Your whole argument is nothing but a smug and dishonest house of cards. But hey, keep making your phony arguments. Pushing back against this is kinda fun.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nope. I don't agree at all. I caught you in multiple lies at this point. You tried to pretend it wasn't the Dominion software that caused the problem. It was.
    No, I just didn't know whose software it was. I knew that Dominion made the voting and tabulation systems but I only read on the MI SOS page where it said 'election management software' and since it wasn't capitalized I didn't think that it was a specific product.

If that's your standard for what consistutes a lie, go ahead I guess.

You tried to claim you weren't saying that vote flipping could only happen at the voting machine level.
    If you say so. I both said that it wasn't vote flipping and that it couldn't result in the election fraud being alleged.

You ignored the fact that the hand recount showed that votes for flipped for Biden and that Trump gained thousands of votes when these flips were discovered.
    What flip? What hand recount showed flipped votes?

Are you talking about your GA link? Nothing there was flipped! An entire memory card, which contained both Trump and Biden votes, was simply not included in the count. Even if you don't agree with my definition, doesn't the word "flip" somehow imply that those votes were switched from one candidate to the other?

Your whole argument is nothing but a smug and dishonest house of cards. But hey, keep making your phony arguments. Pushing back against this is kinda fun.
    Right back at you... I notice that you have completely abandoned any semblance of an argument in favor of simply jerking yourself off in front of your keyboard while you revel in your sense of how right and amazing you are.

Once again:
    It seems to me that you agree that the election errors which have been detected thus far are both a) incapable of surviving an audit or recount and b) incapable of materially affecting the election results. And so I'm left wondering what you're actually arguing about.
    Pinochet is the model

I read your post. Multiple times. And calling you disingenuous is me being generous. You are trying to pretend that a flip cannot happen at the tabulation level. That's nonsense.
    I never said that. What I said is that this type of error cannot possibly cause the fraud which is alleged to have taken place. The paper ballots and tabulation are both accurate.
    Pants on fire.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Pants on fire.
    He is a Zippy clone.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Pants on fire.
    Gradually your posts get shorter and shorter as your claims evaporate.
    Pinochet is the model

Gradually your posts get shorter and shorter as your claims evaporate.
    Wrong. I get tired of repeating myself when all you are doing at this point is lying. Tabulation machines can flip votes. You said they couldn't...then you said you didn't say that they couldn't...now you're back to they can't. I gave the documentation showing that Trump's vote totals increased after the tabulation flips were discovered. Am I glad the possibility of doing a hand count to catch the flips exists how? Yep! But the flips still shouldn't have happened.

Your side is pre-positioning federal troops under the guise of distributing a vaccine that most Americans are wary of. Your side told Bob Woodward "I know this is really bad, but I don't want people to panic." Your side banned bumpfire stocks by executive order, pushed for an assault weapons ban in 2002 and then again after being president. Your side restarted Wuhan gain of function virus research funding in 2017 after it had been stopped in 2014. Your side didn't take moves to fire Fauci but just through it out as a campaign promise. Your side is right now taking donations under the guise of funding recount efforts but in the fine print admitting that no small donations will actually go to the recount efforts. Your side said "lock her up" but took no actual moves to "lock her up." Your side is feckless and weak. Thankfully there are more than two sides.
    That's a bunch of garbage.

And there will only be two sides, the commies and the patriots, we can work our differences after we get rid of the commies.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Your side is pre-positioning federal troops under the guise of distributing a vaccine that most Americans are wary of. Your side told Bob Woodward "I know this is really bad, but I don't want people to panic." Your side banned bumpfire stocks by executive order, pushed for an assault weapons ban in 2002 and then again after being president. Your side restarted Wuhan gain of function virus research funding in 2017 after it had been stopped in 2014. Your side didn't take moves to fire Fauci but just through it out as a campaign promise. Your side is right now taking donations under the guise of funding recount efforts but in the fine print admitting that no small donations will actually go to the recount efforts. Your side said "lock her up" but took no actual moves to "lock her up." Your side is feckless and weak. Thankfully there are more than two sides.

And there will only be two sides, the commies and the patriots, we can work our differences after we get rid of the commies.

It is not garbage. @jmdrake is absolutely correct.

AFAIC, Nationalists and Commies are one and the same. So there's that.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

There are the international socialists (communists) and the national socialists (nazis). Trump has shown him self both to be a nationalist and a socialist. Look at the facts dude. Obama ended funding for the Wuhan labs that were researching gain of function on bat coronaviruses. That was restarted under Trump.

https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we...ction-research

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It is not garbage. @jmdrake is absolutely correct.

AFAIC, Nationalists and Commies are one and the same. So there's that.
    You have national socialists (nationalists) and international socialists (communists). The German Nazi platform includes much that the democrats support in terms of social welfare and much that the republicans support in terms of being anti immigrant with a bit of ethno-nationalism (we have to preserve Germany for ethnic Germans) that parts of the alt-right supports.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...rs-rsquo-party

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345