Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KC Caucus SATURDAY 3/24 - Standing room only for Ron Paul in Kansas City Union Station

KC Caucus SATURDAY 3/24 - Standing room only for Ron Paul in Kansas City Union Station

Last edited by sailingaway; 03-22-2012 at 01:28 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    is there a stream for this event?

These crowds are just getting more and more massive. It's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by neverseen View Post
    These crowds are just getting more and more massive. It's nuts.
    Second in Minnesota and--First--Second in Maine; let's hope the trend continues..

I wonder if the "Dogs for Ron Paul" sign is a jab at Romney.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    I wondered the same thing. I saw a dog wearing sandwich boards saying the same thing at the California GOP straw poll.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Likely so.
    Proudly in favor of firing Jesse Benton since 2007. Here's a 2008 classic post.

Fantastic! (comment in black and white)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't seen anything on this from media yet.....

When Ron is President, I hope he and Carol adopt a dog from the ASPCA.

Was a Great event! Just got home. Crowd was large and very vocal.

We had about 2 days notice that he was coming and got over 2,000 people to come.
    Ron Paul needs YOU to become a

Quote Originally Posted by millercards View Post
    We had about 2 days notice that he was coming and got over 2,000 people.
    I predict the same or better when he visits Springfield MO which I will attend since it's only a little over an hour from me (KC is more like 5 hours each way). SW MO is a stronghold for us.

AP news photo of a kid holding a Ron Paul sign at Union Station: http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-o...031249804.html

There were professional cameras and a TON of personal cameras. I don't have a great camera, so I did not record anything, but I'll be keeping an eye out for more videos.

Here's one before the speech.

I was fortunate enough to get to see the Veteran pictured along with his PTSD service dog tonight. Those "Dogs for Ron Paul" are helping out those who risked their lives for our country.

How do these people find out about these events? It seems like there are only a few thousand people that frequent the forums online, but he somehow manages to get a few thousand in each city!
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    How do these people find out about these events? It seems like there are only a few thousand people that frequent the forums online, but he somehow manages to get a few thousand in each city!
    The simple answer is: We're EVERYWHERE!!!

We are the extremist wing of the paul movement. We are a tiny, tiny, small percentage of the actual supporters. Case in point... i Knew 100 people in my county that supported paul. 10,000 voted for him in our primary. of those 100 I knew... only 3 were on this board. and of those, only i posted frequently. So 1 posting member here represented 10,000 votes. craziness

I heard about it on Twitter. So glad I did.... it was awesome! The crowd was incredible.
    Courage ~ Strength ~ Integrity
    RON PAUL 2012
    ----------------------
    Visit Planet ToLive
    ----------------------
    It's Thirteen O'Clock
    ----------------------
    "I am surprised at the suddenness, as well as the greatness of this revolution. Is not the change we have seen astonishing? What man, two years ago, would have thought it possible?"
    - John Adams, July 3, 1776

Well, Mark Levin says there's only a couple thousand of us, spamming polls from our mothers' basements. I guess he thinks now that we're following him around city to city, Greatful-Dead style. LOL

We must be rich, too, to get those money bomb results with just a couple thousand supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I predict the same or better when he visits Springfield MO which I will attend since it's only a little over an hour from me (KC is more like 5 hours each way). SW MO is a stronghold for us.
    when is he going to springfield?!

Okay, great rally, but didn't Missouri already vote? Arizona, Michigan, and Wyoming are next. He's been to Washington and Idaho recently, which vote in early March, but how about Virginia (no Newt or Santorum on the ballot)? Tennessee? Alaska?
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

- still waiting for a full length video. I heard on facebook that someone was uploading it from his camera phone. Hopefully one of the professional cameras there has the full vid.

Missouri had a primary that really did mean Nothing.

They have a Caucus March 17th that is the real deal.

Half the room was also from Kansas, who has a March 10th Caucus.

This fired up 2-3 thousand people in the area.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul4Prez View Post
    Okay, great rally, but didn't Missouri already vote? Arizona, Michigan, and Wyoming are next. He's been to Washington and Idaho recently, which vote in early March, but how about Virginia (no Newt or Santorum on the ballot)? Tennessee? Alaska?
    no, the reason Santorum was the ONLY one to go to Missouri before the straw poll was that it didn't even kick off the caucuses. You need an entirely different 'GOTV' for the caucuses in March.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to millercards again.

But WHAT a picture!!

front page!!

Santorum had auto dialers for weeks leading up to the primary also

I'm standing RIGHT behind that A-hole standing with the camera guys on the far left. About 5 mins into RP's speech we started a mutiny those which were stuck behind the "film" crew

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast