Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free bitcoins to the first 50 Ron Paul Forums users

bitpools.com not working? I cannot connect via Safari or Firefox

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post

down
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Sorry about that. Everything should be back up and running now.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Still Nothing on my end.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still Nothing on my end.
    Your page is probably cached. Try http://www.bitpools.com
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

When I said still nothing I was referring to you transferring bitcoin to my account.

OK I received the BTC. Thank you!
    In regards to your endeavor or BTC in general. Now that I have my first wallet with some BTC in it what is the simplest easiest way to convert FRN to BTC into my wallet or visa versa? For Bitpools or BTC to be effective people need to be able to easily take their cash or that number that is in the bank account and turn it into BTC. I think you have a good idea with Bitpool. I have had 4 children and my youngest is now 15. I think Americans spend more money on their kids & pets than anything else. It saddens me that school fundraiser are always linked to a middleman profiting from the fundraiser. Kids have fund raisers all the time. Who wants to purchase an overpriced years subscription to some magazine so a fundraiser can make some minuscule amount of $??
    A newer trend is for a local enterprise to donate an undisclosed % of sales to a fundraiser effort. Lets say Moes diner will donate a % to xxx fundraiser to anyone that comes in on Tuesday between 5&7 pm with a piece of paper saying they are there for the fundraiser. It would be much simpler to purchase a certain meal online and be able to use it anytime and have the funds go to the fundraiser instantly.

Easiest way to convert FRN to BTC is at http://www.coinbase.com

Just put in your bank info and buy some bitcoins.

I like the idea of paying for a meal and having a percentage go to a fundraiser's bitcoin address. You would be able to verify that the money goes there directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwar View Post
    Nice, I'll be sure to spread the word. You may want to add an image and some sort of description so people have a better idea of what the goals of the pool are.
    I don't see a way to add a pic or description anywhere. The only place I seemed to be able to add anything was under the messages section.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    evilfunnystuff, I like "liberty activism pool". Maybe you could do a "how to get started" mining guide for newbies like me. I purchased a 24 hour mining contract on eBay once but it didn't pan out. I would love to mine on my own, but have no clue what equipment I would have to buy and whether or not it is worth it.
    Generating income through mining seems like a very risky venture these days.

I would not recommend it to someone who doesn't know what they are getting into, or doesn't have money to gamble with as it is expensive and risky.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by evilfunnystuff View Post
    I don't see a way to add a pic or description anywhere. The only place I seemed to be able to add anything was under the messages section.
    Hmm, something I need to tweak. When you log in, go to pools and scroll down to your pool instead of clicking the link to your pool it should show you edit buttons for the title, description and an upload/submit button for a picture. (icons are 100x100, 200x200 on the main page)

Free bitcoins bump!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Free bitcoins bump!

Nice. Unfortunately the site never took off. Nobody wanted to pool their bitcoins to crowdfund things.

However, something that would be relevant to all the folks here is this:

http://seacoin.global/

I haven't been on Ron Paul Forums in a long time but since then I accumulated enough bitcoins to retire and I am living in Tahiti working on getting the world's first seastead built.

We'll have our ICO in May and get to work on making it happen from there.

My favorite bar used to have a sign hanging up that said Free Beer Tomorrow .
    Do something Danke

Nostalgia. It was fun checking out 2o14's prices...
    Think of ten bitcoins back then verses last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Nostalgia. It was fun checking out 2o14's prices...
    Think of ten bitcoins back then verses last summer.

what is this old thread doing on the top lol?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123