Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Germany Confiscating Homes To Use For Migrants

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    So what do you think about the Sunday results?

I'm not pretending the situation is good here, but when three out of the top 4 parties are conservative, with 53% of the vote, versus a leftwing majority in 2013 - that is NOT 'increasing voters for leftist one worlders'.

On the flipside the only party actually calling for immigration reform is the AfD, and they should have gotten more than 7.4% In addition the globalist-controlled parties have sworn to not enter a coalition government with the AfD to reach a 53% conservative-voting majority.
    Rigged elections just as they were in France.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You took my remark as personal affront, when you should not have, as I have never said anything about your typical boobus here being any better.
    The fact of the matter remains, that even your "conservative" parties more closely resemble a US "moderate" democrat.

The German people clearly want a society that is closely regulated, that is "green" and that "welcomes immigrants" and does not recognize property rights.
    I didn't really, just felt you have strong opinions about things you know fairly little about. It's a common phenomenon.

The causes are not too different from the US. The schools and media are completely dominated by the left (85%+ of teachers and reporters), while the media in particular, well - yeah globalist control. The late Udo Ulfkotte reported about his experience of intel services demaning his newspaper, the FAZ run stories.

Closely regulated? Mostly true. I can't think of many economic or political areas in Germany that are less regulated than in the USA (where I also lived several decades). Prostitution is legal. Chocolate kinder-eggs can contain toys. Public nudity isn't as big an offense. And Germans are a lot more sensitive about govt and private industries collecting and sharing people's private data. This is being chipped-away of course. You might also be surprised to learn that the USA has more government employees as a per-capita percentage. The Regulation score by the Frasier Institute (using a survey developed by Walter Block) shows the US losing ground.

Green? Well yes most are against pollution. And the globalists want to de-nuke germany (that is no more nuclear tech used, taught, learned here). The anti-nuke propaganda that has run here since the 1970s has borne fruit, with 70-80% of the sheeple in favor of ending German nuke plants. Two notable results of the green mania is that our consumer electricity costs 43 cents (USD) per kwh and our gasoline $5.63/gallon. The Green Party itself isn't doing so well lately:

Greens are at the lowest popularity since 2013. You can also see a clear downtrend for Merkel's party, the CDU (black) since the onset of the migrant crisis, and a huge spike from the recent media blitz for Globalist Schulz (SPD, red). Take these surveys, as with all things official, with a grain of salt.

Migrants? The latest MSM survey I found (Bertelsmann, 2017) claimed 54% of Germans were against *any* more migrants being allowed-in. In the circiles I run-in - sane people with jobs - it's more like 99%. In 2015 the MSM Luegenpresse ran the story that 'still half of Germans want more migrants'. Then T-Onine ran an online poll: "Are you one of them". The results:

94.5% Were against.

Now I know that an online poll (on a MSM site though) doesn't qualify as an opinion survey of the general population - but when you see that kind of massive resistance against PC dogma, it doesn't come from nowhere. These three facts - MSM survey, my experience, and online poll - strongly contradict your opinion that the majority of Germans want more migrants.

Cheers
    Last edited by merkelstan; 05-18-2017 at 01:40 PM. Reason: improvements

New statistics from Sachsen (a state in Germany):

Percentage of migrants who are criminal suspects in 2015 by country of origin.

Afghanis 6.6
    Syrians 7.9
    Libyans 29.1
    Maroccans 53.4
    Tunesians 61.4
    Algerians 75.1

(source Sachsen government https://www.medienservice.sachsen.de.../assets?page=1)
    Last edited by merkelstan; 05-18-2017 at 01:22 PM. Reason: spelling

These three facts - MSM survey, my experience, and online poll - strongly contradict your opinion that the majority of Germans want more migrants.

Cheers
    Well, let's hope you are right and I am mistaken.

Thanks for the info.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, let's hope you are right and I am mistaken.

Thanks for the info.
    Won't help them though. Europe is probably finished. I just mention it because this collective judgment, "they want it so they deserve it" isn't fair.

Won't help them though. Europe is probably finished. I just mention it because this collective judgment, "they want it so they deserve it" isn't fair.
    Clearly, the French do.

Clearly, the French do.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-more-migrants

Mainstream poll, 62% against. First result in google.

"But why did they vote Macron?" Well, "Why do Americans who want smaller government vote Republican?"

"But why did they vote Macron?" Well, "Why do Americans who want smaller government vote Republican?"
    Same reason they vote democrat...

Each party threatens to shrink the others pet projects...

In reality neither party shrinks anything, they may curtail growth but even reducing spending or authority isn't going to happen until the whole mess comes tumbling down...

Who said "Eurabia is a Done Deal?"
    >_<

Another embarassing statistic just leaked from Good ol' Merkelstan:

Hessian (a state in Germany) Justice Miinister Eva Kuehne-Hoermann admitted three quarters of prison inmates either cannot speak German, or speak 'pooly'.

Wonder what that means?

>_<

Well, then, I give up...I find it next to impossible to discern what my fellow fickle AmeriKunts want...let alone trying to decipher the contradictory nature of European politics.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Video not available in my country Danke.

Can you express the thoughts you wanted to share with text?

[EDIT] Here is an intelligence test for you and the forum. At the time of the US entry into WW2, which country had committed genocide against millions of its own citizens?
    Last edited by merkelstan; 05-20-2017 at 12:19 AM.
    >_<

Video not available in my country Danke.

Can you express the thoughts you wanted to share with text?
    Seriuosly?

wow, your censorship is worse than Google and Tweet. I'm betting we will be like Germany soon too in censorship.

I posted my favorite national anthem. The German one before 1945.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Here is an intelligence test for you and the forum. At the time of the US entry into WW2, which country had committed genocide against millions of its own citizens?
    USSR
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Seriuosly?

wow, your censorship is worse than Google and Tweet. I'm betting we will be like Germany soon too in censorship.

I posted my favorite national anthem. The German one before 1945.
    Well i'm not a native born german. I don't know what that anthem was.

I like krautland though.

Sad to see the globalists flood it with africans and the worst of the arabs.
    >_<

I like krautland though.

ya, I lived there. I like it too.

Where are are you From?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

[EDIT] Here is an intelligence test for you and the forum. At the time of the US entry into WW2, which country had committed genocide against millions of its own citizens?
    Here are more:

A Which countries were France and the UK Treaty Bound to declare war on when Poland was attacked?
    B Which countries did they declare war on?
    C Did they attack anyone to relieve the pressure on Poland?
    D Did they do anything to liberate Poland from its invaders at the end of the war?
    E Which country made a publicly announced policy of killing German civilians?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Here are more:

A Which countries were France and the UK Treaty Bound to declare war on when Poland was attacked?
    B Which countries did they declare war on?
    C Did they attack anyone to relieve the pressure on Poland?
    D Did they do anything to liberate Poland from its invaders at the end of the war?
    E Which country made a publicly announced policy of killing German civilians?
    You win and I am drunk. No clue.

There was a guarantee to poland by england to defend against german attack.

For real fun we can go back to WW1

And a curious migration of russian k az ars to USA in the mid 1800s

"George Bush Jr. woke up a lot of people. Obama put them back to sleep." - Ken O'Keefe
    Last edited by merkelstan; 05-20-2017 at 12:48 AM.
    >_<

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You win and I am drunk. No clue.

There was a guarantee to poland by england to defend against german attack.

For real fun we can go back to WW1

And a curious migration of russian k az ars to USA in the mid 1800s
    A Which countries were France and the UK Treaty Bound to declare war on when Poland was attacked? Germany and the USSR both attacked
    B Which countries did they declare war on? Germany
    C Did they attack anyone to relieve the pressure on Poland? No they waited for Germany to attack them
    D Did they do anything to liberate Poland from its invaders at the end of the war? No they gave it to Stalin on a silver platter
    E Which country made a publicly announced policy of killing German civilians? The UK (the "de-housing" campaign by the RAF)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I like krautland though.

Pick your own destination, but I would get out while you still can.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

E Which country made a publicly announced policy of killing German civilians? The UK (the "de-housing" campaign by the RAF)
    I didn't know that term.

Some huge percentage of german city housing was destroyed.

But if the people survive, they can rebuilld.

You know what a people can't survive?

Replacing the people.

Welcome to eurabia
    �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��

Ḅ ä ṛ ḅ ä ṛ ä Ḷ ë ṛ ṅ ë ṛ Ṡ ṗ ë ċ ẗ ṛ ë

Б а ѓ ъ а ѓ а L э ѓ и э ѓ Ѕ р э с т ѓ э

乃 ム 尺 乃 ム 尺 ム レ 乇 尺 刀 乇 尺 丂 ア 乇 c イ 尺 乇
    Last edited by merkelstan; 05-20-2017 at 01:01 AM.
    >_<

I didn't know that term.

Some huge percentage of german city housing was destroyed.

But if the people survive, they can rebuilld.

You know what a people can't survive?

Replacing the people.
    Yes but the RAF bombed at NIGHT when the people were sleeping in their houses.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's cool you know about that. Some percent of the population was exteriminated

In north korea some estimate ie was around 20%. Hmm they seem to have a grudge..

[EDIT] You talk to murikans who are ALL angry about 911. And they can't understand other people being angry about murder sprees 10, 100 or 1000 times greater.. And they get all confused if someone says maybe... it wasn't just afghanis and iraqis.
    Last edited by merkelstan; 05-20-2017 at 01:19 AM.
    >_<

They bombed at night to reduce aircraft loses to anti-aircraft artillery.

The Americans bomb during the day for more accuracy, but also at greater loses.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Denver

Who would leave Denver, I love that place. Did you get lost?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

They bombed at night to reduce aircraft loses to anti-aircraft artillery.

The Americans bomb during the day for more accuracy, but also at greater loses.
    And they Bombed the houses (with their civilian occupants) not the factories on purpose.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And they Bombed the houses (with their civilian occupants) not the factories on purpose.
    How do you pick out occupied homes at night with 1944 technology?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

How do you pick out occupied homes at night with 1944 technology?
    A bit of a strawman don't you think? Bombing occupied houses does not exclude also bombing unoccupied houses.

It's consensus history that the allies obliterated population centers in Japan and Germany as a matter of policy. There is misrepresentation of the numbers killed, but that is hardly surprising.

Claiming that factories were not bombed is nutty. Thousands of factories were destroyed. The Nazis moved production facilities underground because the armaments industry was being wiped-out. Are you referring to the relatively lightly-damaged Ford-Werke near Cologne?

https://jasonweixelbaum.wordpress.co...gn-of-cologne/ Has a bit of info on it.
    >_<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast