Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illegal migrant army massing at southern border. 700000 strong and growing

Illegal migrant army massing at southern border. 700000 strong and growing

Title 42 Countdown: 700,000 Migrants in Mexico Waiting to Rush U.S. Border

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sh-u-s-border/

JOHN BINDER 4 May 2023

As many as 700,000 migrants, a foreign population larger than Boston, Massachusetts, are currently in Mexico waiting to rush the United States-Mexico border when President Joe Biden ends the public health authority known as Title 42 on May 11.

In 2020, in the midst of the Chinese coronavirus crisis, former President Donald Trump invoked the public health authority known as Title 42 at the border, ensuring that federal immigration officials have been able to quickly return millions of illegal aliens to Mexico over the last three years.

On May 11, though, Biden will end Title 42 and expand its Catch and Release network to quickly move border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior — including deploying 1,500 U.S. troops to the border to free up federal immigration officials to process arrivals at a faster pace.

During a Yuma County Board of Supervisors meeting this week, supervisor Jonathan Lines revealed that Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials have warned them that as many as 700,000 migrants are waiting in Mexico to rush the border when Title 42 ends.

“Border Patrol shared with us their intelligence that there are approximately 700,000, as of three weeks ago, in the shelters in Mexico waiting to come into the United States,” Lines said. “They also shared with us that at the Darian Gap which is at the Panama Canal, they’ve seen a 500 percent surge in people crossing over that gap on their way up to the United States.”

Rep. Andy Biggs’ (R-AZ) office confirmed to Breitbart News that they too have been told by officials of the looming 700,000 migrants waiting in Mexico.

Such a “mass migration event,” as Lines said DHS officials called it, would see a foreign population arriving at the border that exceeds the resident population of cities like Boston and Nashville, Tennessee.

“Right now, all of the people that are coming across the border, 40 percent of them are expelled under Title 42 in Yuma, Arizona,” Lines said. “So 40 percent of the people coming across are immediately expelled and they’re flown back to their countries of origin. That goes away on May 11; they are no longer processed out.”

Yuma County Sheriff Leon Wilmot noted that his law enforcement officers have their hands tied, unable to apprehend and detain border crossers and illegal aliens, as federal law would have them charged with kidnapping.

“[If we could arrest], I would fill the jail in a day with the amount of individuals that we encounter trespassing,” Wilmot said.

“International labor organizations and the cartels are facilitating this trade,” Lines noted. “They’re making a significant amount of money — 27 million were forced into labor over the last two years [and] 6.3 million [forced] into sexual exploitation.”

Americans in U.S. border towns like Yuma are especially hard hit by illegal immigration.

In February, Dr. Robert Trenschel of the Yuma Regional Medical Center detailed how in just one year, local taxpayers were left with $26 million in unpaid medical bills from border crossers and illegal aliens who showed up to the hospital needed care. That amount is set to increase, Trenschel said, when Title 42 ends.

Following Title 42’s end, close to 400,000 border crossers and illegal aliens are projected to arrive at the border every month. Such a monthly inflow of illegal immigration would exceed the resident population of New Orleans, Louisiana.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Watch: Migrants Flood over the Border into Texas Days Before End of Title 42

Numerous video clips from all along the southern border, as the invading host, now about a million strong, storms into the country, with no resistance or consequences.

Meanwhile, citizens, who stormed government buildings owned by them, go to political prison for decades.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-05-2023 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

This sounds like a great opportunity for all the patriots in this country to get down to the border and stop them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This sounds like a great opportunity for all the patriots in this country to get down to the border and stop them.
    LOL yeah right.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...09136664735744

Honestly, our border is arguably worse.

Wait, what border?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1656453614959722498

Biden DHS Coordinating Illegal Immigration In-Flows with Mexico
    A striking level of collusion, as Biden's officers use an encrypted online chat room to tell Mexico when to let migrants swim across
    https://cis.org/Bensman/Biden-DHS-Co...InFlows-Mexico
    Todd Bensman (10 May 2023)

MATAMOROS, Mexico – In recent days, large crowds of immigrants have formed on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande fully prepared to swim over well-worn crossing spots to Brownsville – but seemingly held back by unarmed Mexican immigration officials.

Over the course of several recent days in this northeastern Mexican city when perhaps 3,000 immigrants a day swam over to Brownsville with no opposition on either side, a curious pattern became evident. At some sort of signal from the Mexican immigration officers, a group of about 100-150 from the crowd would suddenly stand in unison and rush down the riverbank, past the immigration officers, and swim over to America.

It turns out that this pattern was far from happenstance. The Center for Immigration Studies asked several of the Mexican immigration officers what was going on and learned that President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security has been coordinating these mass swims with Mexico’s immigration service, INM, at high levels on an encrypted Whatsapp channel.

The officers explained that their senior officers were in touch with U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials about how many immigrants were gathered and were prepared to cross the river at any given time.

“We’re letting them know that there’s a group of people ready to cross,” one officer explained.

The Americans on the other side would ask the Mexicans to hold back the migrants – not because such crossings are illegal and should be blocked and obstructed, but only until the Americans had finished processing the last batch into the country through Brownsville. Once the Americans felt they could take in more, they message the Mexicans that “they are ready to receive them.” Then, senior officials would radio the on-ground immigration officers, all of whom are equipped with radios.

Next, the officers signal to the waiting crowd to go forward and, once they figure enough are in the water, they cut off the rest and push and cajole them back into line until the Americans signal they’re ready again.

The Mexican officers said the Americans initiated this system in late April but could only guess at why – perhaps to better manage the processing of very high recent numbers of crossings. But the collaboration explains why Mexican immigration officers are stationed at the river at all, and raises many questions.

CBP did not immediately respond to CIS’s telephoned and emailed messages for comment.

But the process, which has never been publicized, amounts to a “controlled-flow” system most often used, controversially, by Colombia, Panama, and Costa Rica, to facilitate mass illegal migration to the U.S. border rather than incur the expense and trouble of blocking it in those countries.

Controlled-flow by the Biden administration’s DHS with Mexico also constitutes a highly unusual U.S. policy that demonstrates formal acquiescence to illegal immigration and an official willingness to accommodate mass illegal immigration rather than stopping, blocking, or deterring it, as required by law.

It remains unclear as the Title 42 expedited removal power comes to an end at midnight on 5/11, and is replaced by a new policy, if the controlled-flow scheme will continue working.

Numerous times in Matamoros, CIS witnessed migrants charge the Mexican immigration officers and pour into the river ahead of “schedule.”

Dozens of the migrants openly argued with the Mexican officers to let them through. But the officers argued back that they had to be patient, lest children or adults drown in uncontrolled crossings.

Mexico seemed to signal a willingness to use muscle if necessary to maintain the controlled-flow arrangement. Late Tuesday, as the crowd grew visibly restive, a squad of armed Mexican National Guard showed up and began patrolling the line.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1656526885294075904

https://twitter.com/leslibless/statu...56281661988864

Invasion.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1656771958636175360

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Invasion.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1656771958636175360

I told yall years ago you're concentrating on the wrong border...but nobody listens.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I told yall years ago you're concentrating on the wrong border...but nobody listens.
    I already agreed with you in the other thread.

Trump was working on this, with a measure of success.

But, can't tolerate the Great Cheeto, so he's gone.

The current Marxists in power have no desire to do anything or stop any of this, so, here we are.

I already agreed with you in the other thread.

Trump was working on this, with a measure of success.

But, can't tolerate the Great Cheeto, so he's gone.

The current Marxists in power have no desire to do anything or stop any of this, so, here we are.

Typically, no wait, more times than not, er, most always, seeking government to solve the problems that it creates in the first place ends up in disaster. The easiest and cheapest solutions are shot down by both sides because control/profit cannot be made.

And when folks like me, or Walter Block, suggest the best solution which protects wealth and freedom, the left and the RIGHT get all he|| bent against us.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Typically, no wait, more times than not, er, most always, seeking government to solve the problems that it creates in the first place ends up in disaster. The easiest and cheapest solutions are shot down by both sides because control/profit cannot be made.

And when folks like me, or Walter Block, suggest the best solution which protects wealth and freedom, the left and the RIGHT get all he|| bent against us.
    You are an anarchist.

You do not believe in borders, or a clear delineation of a nation/state or in national or societal virtues or culture.

You do not want a solution.

The current situation is what you want, that is to say, people entering the country for whatever reason they want, with no real accounting, vetting or limits from any form of government agency.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    US pop gonna double in 20 years, it's over.

Whites failed to protect their tribe.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    US pop gonna double in 20 years, it's over.

Whites failed to protect their tribe.
    They were not allowed to know there was a tribe, or that it needed protecting.

You are an anarchist.

You do not believe in borders, or a clear delineation of a nation/state or in national or societal virtues or culture.

You do not want a solution.

The current situation is what you want, that is to say, people entering the country for whatever reason they want, with no real accounting, vetting or limits from any form of government agency.
    Here's my solution from another post:

What used to be "undocumented" is now considered "illegal". And from that, once made "legal" they are part of the system, either contributing to a growing corrupt government via forced taxes, or taking from it, which is also not acceptable.

If left "undocumented", the lady behind the government office counter will simply say "you don't have documentation, please step aside you're holding up the line".

"Undocumented" doesn't mean they don't pay taxes at all. Even if they are paid under the table, and/or live off the grid, whatever they buy in a store is taxed, which contributes to the local/state. Furthermore, if left "undocumented", they can not become citizens after 5 years. That's win-win for me and my pocketbook.

They were not allowed to know there was a tribe, or that it needed protecting.
    I'm ready to go back to Europe.

We missed the good years here.

Back when our ancestors came.

Today, they wouldn't even come.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

I've thought of that myself...but if that's the plan, we better get $#@!ing moving.

Much of Europe is worse off than we are here.

I've thought of that myself...but if that's the plan, we better get $#@!ing moving.

Lots of people like to gripe and complain. But few actually want solutions or resolution, because, well, they wouldn't be able to gripe and complain anymore.

Most of the time, the best solutions are the easiest and cheapest ones. Just like I used to tell my daughter when I taught her how to cliff-climb - the easiest way is the safest way, and vice versa ;-)

It's worse, but not as bad as we like to think. What made it worse is American wars in the Middle East and Libya that caused the migrant crisis.
    So, once again, it's the US that is the problem. More and more people around the world are recognizing America is a problem that has to be dealt with.

100,000 Ukrainians disagree with you.

It's worse, but not as bad as we like to think. What made it worse is American wars in the Middle East and Libya that caused the migrant crisis.
    So, once again, it's the US that is the problem. More and more people around the world are recognizing America is a problem that has to be dealt with.
    Nobody even bothered responding to this thread.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...survival+lilly

And it's not just the wars in the Middle East. This Ukraine war totally screwed Europe.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @jmdrake - and who caused Ukraine problem? We did.

But the Ukraine problem is not yet anywhere as bad as what happened when millions of displaced Syrians, Iraqis, and Libyans and others
    flooded into Europe. All of them displaced by the Pentagon and the Israelis.

@jmdrake - and who caused Ukraine problem? We did.
    You know you're preaching to the choir right? I haven't mentioned that in this thread, but from Ukraine to Honduras to Venezuela to Afghanistan to Syria to Iraq to Haiti, U.S. foreign policy is the cause of the migrant problem.

But the Ukraine problem is not yet anywhere as bad as what happened when millions of displaced Syrians, Iraqis, and Libyans and others
    flooded into Europe. All of them displaced by the Pentagon and the Israelis.
    Oh we're just a little over a year into screwing up Ukraine and its neighbors. But before the Ukraine war the U.N. was running commercials about European war refugees. I wonder why?

Note this video is 7 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Here's my solution from another post:

What used to be "undocumented" is now considered "illegal". And from that, once made "legal" they are part of the system, either contributing to a growing corrupt government via forced taxes, or taking from it, which is also not acceptable.

If left "undocumented", the lady behind the government office counter will simply say "you don't have documentation, please step aside you're holding up the line".

"Undocumented" doesn't mean they don't pay taxes at all. Even if they are paid under the table, and/or live off the grid, whatever they buy in a store is taxed, which contributes to the local/state. Furthermore, if left "undocumented", they can not become citizens after 5 years. That's win-win for me and my pocketbook.
    Isn't that the current status quo?

There are currently millions of people within the U.S. who either entered unlawfully (the most commonly thought of "illegal") or who overstayed their visas. Most are not eligible for permanent residency and subsequent naturalization due to their unlawful status. Visa overstays with unlawful employment are typically forgiven if they marry a U.S. citizen, but unlawful entry is typically not forgiven. Also, a lot of them have fake green cards and stolen/fake/expired SSNs, so they are probably paying income tax using the fraudulent SSNs since the IRS isn't in the business of hunting down illegals giving them money.

Regardless of what they are paying into the system, these people are having children, and they have family members and friends who are influenced by them. Even those who don't unlawfully vote will have friends and family members who likely vote in their favor to the detriment of the host population (that's us). Therefore, their mere presence, regardless of their actual immigration status and economic contributions is a threat to our well being. These people overwhelmingly come from nations and cultures that don't give a $#@! about our quixotic views of limited government, so we are importing our own political demise. I get that there are many libertarians/minarchists/anarchists here who don't believe in borders, but I don't believe in slitting my own throat.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

But most of us are no more European than we are Asian or African. The U.S. is our home regardless of ancestry.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Isn't that the current status quo?

There are currently millions of people within the U.S. who either entered unlawfully (the most commonly thought of "illegal") or who overstayed their visas. Most are not eligible for permanent residency and subsequent naturalization due to their unlawful status. Visa overstays with unlawful employment are typically forgiven if they marry a U.S. citizen, but unlawful entry is typically not forgiven. Also, a lot of them have fake green cards and stolen/fake/expired SSNs, so they are probably paying income tax using the fraudulent SSNs since the IRS isn't in the business of hunting down illegals giving them money.

Regardless of what they are paying into the system, these people are having children, and they have family members and friends who are influenced by them. Even those who don't unlawfully vote will have friends and family members who likely vote in their favor to the detriment of the host population (that's us). Therefore, their mere presence, regardless of their actual immigration status and economic contributions is a threat to our well being. These people overwhelmingly come from nations and cultures that don't give a $#@! about our quixotic views of limited government, so we are importing our own political demise. I get that there are many libertarians/minarchists/anarchists here who don't believe in borders, but I don't believe in slitting my own throat.
    Most of what you are referencing and talking about is a result of big government. Lobbyists/corporations in bed with government profit immensely by this as well. Cut the head, bring things back as local as you can, and many of the problems will work there way out. Ron Paul talks about a true Free Market economy, so does RFK Jr.

Putting band aids on gushers will never solve the problem, certainly not by spending more to rely on the fed.gov to solve those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You know you're preaching to the choir right? I haven't mentioned that in this thread, but from Ukraine to Honduras to Venezuela to Afghanistan to Syria to Iraq to Haiti, U.S. foreign policy is the cause of the migrant problem.
    It's not really American foreign policy anyway, because we're a captured government/society now.
    The orders come down from secret societies and the same small group of transnational elites.
    They are primarily based in three countries.
    We're one of those countries. Another is now supporting Ukraine (as they made it) with long-range Storm Shadow missiles, announced today.
    It was they who didn't allow Ukraine to make peace with Russia last year. These groups are what drives U.S. foreign policy, and they did 9/11
    and killed Kennedy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast