Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Violent, dangerous transgenders

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1654231722597421056

I didn't hear about t his story but looked it up. Story lies at the intersectionality (pun intended) of race, transgenderism and homelessness. Interesting that Brown's shoplifting was justified as taking the "basic necessities" but Brown was housed at a trans friendly homeless shelter. So...in one of the most liberal cities in the country....a trans homeless shelter can't provide the basic necessities? Has anybody contacted Dylan Mulvaney for a donation? You've got a handful from this community who are grifting off of it being lifted up as "role models" and "heroes of courage" while those actually suffering from untreated mental illness are ignored. FUBAR all the way around. Oh and note that while Brown is black, BLM is so 2020. Now the issue is that Brown was killed for being "trans" (in San Francisco?) when the security guard probably just saw Brown as another disheveled homeless woman (Brown may be a trans man but lacks a beard) trying to steal something who got violent after being confronted.

It's a shocker the guard didn't get charged. I guess San Francisco isn't as bad as New York. (Alan Bragg charging a guard with attempted murder because the guard, after being shot himself, took the gun from the criminal and shot and wounded the criminal.)

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/ar...s-18000633.php
    San Francisco prosecutors declined to file charges against a security guard who was arrested on suspicion of shooting and killing a 24-year-old man near a Walgreens on Market Street last week.

On Monday, District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said in a statement, “The evidence clearly shows that the suspect believed he was in mortal danger and acted in self-defense.”

Related: S.F. supervisor urges District Attorney to reconsider not filing charges in Walgreens shooting
    Michael Earl-Wayne Anthony was released Monday afternoon. Anthony shot Banko Brown on the 800 block of Market Street on Thursday, authorities said.

“We reviewed witness statements, statements from the suspect, and video footage of the incident and it does not meet the People’s burden to be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that the suspect is guilty of a crime. We cannot bring forward charges when there is credible evidence of reasonable self-defense,” Jenkins said in a statement. “Doing so would be unethical and create false hope for a successful prosecution.”

In the incident that led to Brown’s killing, “both threats of force and physical force were used,” she told The Chronicle, declining to divulge further details, including whether Brown was allegedly armed. She said prosecutors weren’t convinced they could prove murder charges beyond a reasonable doubt.

“It’s never easy to have to come to that conclusion,” Jenkins said, but, “my personal feelings cannot be what governs my decision. It has to be the law.”

The news came just hours after a crowd of mourners gathered outside Walgreens on Monday.

Brown’s stepmother, Barbra Brown, struggled for words Monday afternoon, gesturing wordlessly as tears trickled down her face.

She then squared her shoulders and addressed the throng, saying her stepson had not deserved to die.

“This was a senseless death,” she said.

San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott said Friday that the shooting was “a shoplift that went bad. The person that was shot was allegedly shoplifting, and it was a confrontation and the shooting happened from there.”

At Monday’s rally, Barbra Brown and hundreds of others crowded the narrow sidewalk outside the closed Walgreens. They recalled Brown as a kind and dedicated member of San Francisco’s transgender community, who’d worked extensively with the Young Women’s Freedom Center, which works to reduce the incarceration of young women and transgender youth.

Brown “was a connector,” said Julia Arroyo, the center’s executive director.

“He was constantly doing outreach, bringing people into YWFC,” she said. Brown struggled with housing, often feeling unsafe in city shelters or other programs, she said, and often said he wanted to be housed with other transgender San Franciscans.

“He checked in every morning,” she said. Sometimes he’d tell her he’d had to sleep on a BART train and asked to come into the center for shelter.

She and others Monday called on Walgreens to be held accountable for Brown’s death and called on Mayor London Breed to make good on campaign promises to eradicate homelessness among the city’s transgender youth population.

He had “the most beautiful smile,” said Jessica Nowlan, the center’s president and former executive director. “He was passionate about the work. And he was clear about what he needed — housing without barriers, which the city didn’t provide.”

Brown’s shooting comes amid a raging debate in San Francisco about public safety and complaints over the city’s property crime rate. That debate was stirred up again in recent weeks after a local Whole Foods store downtown shut its doors less than a year after it opened.

But while Scott said Brown’s killing occurred after a “shoplift that went bad,” mourners and protesters Monday placed the blame on city leadership, saying that his death was a symptom of a city that has become unaffordable for legions of residents, leaving its poorest homeless and hungry.

“We have basic human rights not being met,” said BART board member Lateefah Simon, who was once executive director of the Young Women’s Freedom Center.

According to state records, Anthony has an active license to carry a firearm as a private guard.

In an email, Walgreens officials said they were offering condolences to Brown’s family “during this difficult time,” and said they were working with authorities.

In a written statement, Breed spokesperson Jeff Cretan said the city “is deeply committed” to its transgender residents and said that in the last two years, the city has created 400 new housing and shelter placements dedicated to youth experiencing homelessness, as well as expanding problem-solving and rental assistance.

“Through this work, San Francisco strives to be a national leader in supporting trans communities and helping people on the path to housing and stability in a country where too often the basic rights and safety of trans people are under attack,” he wrote.

For hours Monday, protesters chanted Brown’s name, called for justice and consoled each other.

Among them was Xavier Davenport, one of Brown’s mentors. The two met during the pandemic, he said. Brown often attended a support group Davenport ran for transgender men. He said Brown went out of his way to help children.

“Why is property more important than a human life?” asked Geoffrea Morris, a community activist and attorney.

On Tuesday, a couple dozen protesters flooded the Board of Supervisors’ chamber in City Hall during public comment chanting “Justice for Banko Brown,” with some holding signs that read “Hold DA Jenkins accountable.”

The supervisors are not responsible for Jenkins’ decision to drop charges, but their weekly meeting provides a public forum for residents to voice their complaints.

Emily Ramirez, a student at UC Berkeley’s School of Public Policy, told supervisors, “There is no reason a security guard should be shooting someone” who was trying to get a basic necessity.

Supervisor Matt Dorsey said in a text to The Chronicle that “last Thursday’s homicide was a terribly painful loss to a community that loved him very much,” but added that “in this case, D.A. Jenkins and her office found insufficient evidence to pursue murder charges against the suspect.”

Board of Supervisors President Aaron Peskin said during the meeting that he was “deeply concerned based on my conversations with law enforcement by the district attorney’s decision not to charge at least manslaughter.”

He said he would introduce formal action to urge the district attorney to reconsider the charging decision, although he conceded it was very rare that the legislative branch wades into individual case decisions by the district attorney. Supervisor Shamann Walton said he stood by Peskin’s stance.

In her interview with The Chronicle, Jenkins noted a recent incident in which a shoplifter, according to police, shot and killed an employee of a Home Depot in Pleasanton who tried to prevent that theft.

“We are going to have to engage in very intense discussion about what we believe should be done by these stores,” she said. “What we believe is appropriate, what is fair.”

Mallory Moench contributed to this report.

Reach St. John Barned-Smith: stjohn.smith@sfchronicle.com
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to the Revolution comrade.

We're at ground zero of a Marxist political, cultural and soon to be, shooting war.

Our enemies are legion: they are powerful and have have successfully embedded themselves into every institution in the Western world.

Indeed, things have gotten dark, very quickly.

But there is still plenty of light to live and work and fight for.

Keep in mind the fact that all of the system's propaganda has a built in "inevitability" feature.
    Ya, "right side of history" blarg, blarg....it will be a glorious woke utopia!!! Magic fairies everywhere!!!
    "The Patriarch"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Protesters Say Banko Brown Had A Right To Steal
    In this video I discuss the Banko Brown case out of San Francisco where a thief turned robber was killed in self defense by a security guard after threats of deadly force were made.
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...-had-a-right:1

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    “Why is property more important than a human life?” asked Geoffrea Morris, a community activist and attorney.
    Good question. Why don't you ask Banko Brown?

Oh, wait ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-05-2023 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    In this video I discuss the Banko Brown case out of San Francisco where a thief turned robber was killed in self defense by a security guard after threats of deadly force were made.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8jDoHymRBI

Oh, wait ...
    I think this is Banko and the security guard.

Edit: Just finished watching the video. I wish they would release the video of Banko lunging with the knife.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 05-05-2023 at 08:51 AM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8jDoHymRBI

It seems that someone has discovered the local "news" in the SF Bay Area. They are as woke, Marxist, race baiting, and leftist as a "news" outlet can be. Apart from weather and traffic, they might as well be MSNBC.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/ReduxxMag/status...40235865202695

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

https://twitter.com/ReduxxMag/status...40235865202695

Why of course he is. If you were a jackal would you rather be housed with the lions or with the emus?

Much more dangerous than the street thugs:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1655565228271190016

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

//

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm assuming this is Vancouver WA and not Canada, given nobody was saying "aboot". I used to live in Vancouver and loved it there, but the cops were ALL useless $#@!s, and here I much apologize to the useless $#@!s of the world. When Jessie Lopez stole my wallet and ran up some $8K in charges on my card in about 4 hours time, buying up every package of ephedrine in the Portland metro area, once I ID'd that little scumbag, I went to VPD to have them arrest him. Those worthless imbeciles showed no interest, viewing me as a nuisance, which I generally am, but not that time.

Oddly, when I called up the Multnomah county prosecutor (Lopez had committed many of his crimes in PDX), they were very interested in him as he had multiple felony warrants issued and had been looking for him for two years. I testified to the MC grand jury as to what had transpired and Portland cops came over the river into Vancouver and arrested him with not inconsiderable swearing and threats of grave bodily harm if he so much as twitched. I admit to my amusement and satisfaction at this, not to mention the 2+ year sentence he received in good old Coffee Creek state prison for his offenses against myself. He got more for the other crimes to which he plead.

I did, however, have to move in the face of threats to Seshat by his friends, all of whom were criminals. Had any harm come to her, I would have been obliged to go hunting and in those days, unlike now, I'd have made very red work of it and then ended up in prison myself, so it was just easier to move, which we did and lived happily ever after.

So yes, Vancouver cops make clinical idiots look like rocket surgeons and moral degenerates look like pinnacles of human virtue. What I saw of that female porker in no way surprised me, though I now feel the need for dramamine.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

When I see people like this, the fact that any parent allows them in the same room with their children leaves me wanting to tear out my hair. People like this need to be peeled. Barring that, they need to be put into cells for the rest of eternity, never to be seen or heard again. The Constitution bars cruel and unusual punishment, but I contend that for people like this there is no punishment sufficiently cruel. Destroying the innocence of a child should be met with the most grave cruelty to make Vladimir Tepes weep tears of joy and envy.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

When I see people like this, the fact that any parent allows them in the same room with their children leaves me wanting to tear out my hair. People like this need to be peeled. Barring that, they need to be put into cells for the rest of eternity, never to be seen or heard again. The Constitution bars cruel and unusual punishment, but I contend that for people like this there is no punishment sufficiently cruel. Destroying the innocence of a child should be met with the most grave cruelty to make Vladimir Tepes weep tears of joy and envy.
    There is a snap back building of Teutonic proportions.

There has to be. No society can survive when it tolerates and promotes people like this.

That snap back may turn out to be an all consuming fire that destroys us all.

I hinted at this in this post from another thread:

Yes...that we are, or try to be anyway, polite and civil.

It's perceived as weakness among our enemies, but we regard it as good Christian fellowship: treating our neighbors as ourselves, being polite, on time, courteous, fastidious and being civil and tolerant even towards those who disagree with us.

Some other virtues of western Christian "whiteness" that will be missed once gone: what used to be called the Puritan work ethic, focus on tasks to be completed in a timely and correct fashion, forward planning for future events, the giving and receiving of concise, detailed and explicit instructions in order to complete a complicated task and the recognition and protection of the individual rather than the faceless mob of the collective as being the primary function of society and government among many, many other virtues.

We are slow to anger, slow to respond, willing to turn the other cheek and see "both sides" of a complex issue.

For a while...

We also have the ability, once poked long enough and hard enough, to get stupid/insane/crazy.

If that happens, our enemies had better be prepared to move to another $#@!ing planet, because it will not be safe for anybody.

Bring out the inner berserker, if you dare...you might get lucky, it may have been bred right out of us after generations of prosperity, plenty and ease, sloth and decadence and the wholesale adoption of a foreign and alien culture.

Then again, maybe not. Read a history book and see what we have done in the past when pushed too far.

You really want to risk that showing up on your doorstep?

The Beginnings

By Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
    It came to them very late
    With long arrears to make good,
    When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
    They were icy-willing to wait
    Till every count should be proved,
    'Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
    Their eyes were level and straight.
    There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
    It was not taught by the State.
    No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
    It will not swiftly abate,
    Through the chill years ahead,
    When Time shall count from the date
    That the English began to hate.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-09-2023 at 03:54 AM.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1655085946889723904

https://twitter.com/i/status/1655085946889723904

Bingo!

There is a snap back building of Teutonic proportions.
    It would seem only natural, things in this world being what they tend. And yet, those reactions often go wildly wrong, turning just causes into horrors. This is a valid concern. Consider the "terror" that was the ultimate result of the French revolution. Ousting that jerk-off king was one thing. Lopping the heads of the aristocrats simply because they were aristocrats was what turned the whole affair into grand crime. The people became precisely that which they claimed had assailed them. Having so become, they invalidated their cause and so far as I am concerned, I'd have not shed a tear had Louis slaughtered the lot of them. Devils murdering devils suits me just fine.

There has to be. No society can survive when it tolerates and promotes people like this.
    It is clear that this so-called "society" is not meant by Themme to survive. Theye want it rent asunder, limb from limb.

That snap back may turn out to be an all consuming fire that destroys us all.
    I'm old and closing in on the end of my existence, so I'm having an increasingly difficult time caring.

Yes...that we are, or try to be anyway, polite and civil

Which is a good thing... to a point. Beyond a line, the warrior looses the monster within and destroys that which would see him in chains. We've lost that and it will be the end of everything good between men.

It's perceived as weakness among our enemies,
    That is because Theye are purveyors of ghetto culture, of which there are precisely two fundamental postulates:

1. Get over.

2. Get even.

This is the cancer that is the ghetto and it has been released like a contagion to all corners of the miserable human world.

but we regard it as good Christian fellowship: treating our neighbors as ourselves, being polite, on time, courteous, fastidious and being civil and tolerant even towards those who disagree with us.
    And now the time draws nigh for that other side of the Christian ethic to take hold: become the monster that you are in defense of all you know to be good and right and proper. It is a terrible thing to have to do, but not to do it is to allow your children to be consumed by default. This is the objection I have to the basic view of the Mennonites, several of whom I have had this conversation. To stand idly as a criminal murders your child is to murder your child by the hand of another. Their strict adherence to non-violence is perhaps the greatest of all cop-outs.

The key lies in knowing when to stop, and that is a skill we have yet to grasp in even the least measure, it seems. I'm thinking that predator species are wired this way such that once the threshold of killing is crossed, the resulting blood-frenzy becomes very difficult to stop. It's like having a full bladder which you are thankfully and blissfully releasing. The thought of stopping is simply repellant in the extreme. Consider sharks in a feeding frenzy or any predator that starts in on a kill. Why should we be different? And yet I would contend that we should be precisely for the sake of not becoming that which we hate. But more important is the need to become cold blooded killers in defense of the good.

Some other virtues of western Christian "whiteness" that will be missed once gone: what used to be called the Puritan work ethic, focus on tasks to be completed in a timely and correct fashion, forward planning for future events, the giving and receiving of concise, detailed and explicit instructions in order to complete a complicated task and the recognition and protection of the individual rather than the faceless mob of the collective as being the primary function of society and government among many, many other virtues.
    WHEN gone? It IS gone. I am working construction at 65 because they cannot find young men to do what I do all day. We're laying up a 40' tall, 20 ton chimney. I'm cutting block, mixing mud, dragging thousands of pounds of concrete up 4 flights and at the end of the day I'm pooped, like now. GenZ is a rat of fairies who expect to get paid for looking young and cute. They have no sand and I see most of them failing to survive when the bitch flies asunder.

We are slow to anger, slow to respond, willing to turn the other cheek and see "both sides" of a complex issue.
    And look where that got us. We should have been up to our elbows in the blood of those who dared so much as threaten our liberty. Instead, we invited them in to $#@! our sisters and drink our beer.

We also have the ability, once poked long enough and hard enough, to get stupid/insane/crazy.
    But have we the will? Even so, we have gone so far down the Hershey highway, it may be too late to retrieve. Theye have spent the last 70 years with their "black budget" on God only knows what. I've worked on one project that was indicative of the progress made and it was amazing on the one hand, and $#@!-scary on the other... and that was 22 years ago. The system is doubtlessly far and away more capable now, and that is almost certainly not a good thing. The point is that the levers in Theire hands are now so long, they may well be able to wipe out all resistance in no time at all, and without breaking a sweat.

If that happens, our enemies had better be prepared to move to another $#@!ing planet, because it will not be safe for anybody.
    "If" being the key term here.

Bring out the inner berserker, if you dare...you might get lucky, it may have been bred right out of us after generations of prosperity, plenty and ease, sloth and decadence and the wholesale adoption of a foreign and alien culture.

Then again, maybe not. Read a history book and see what we have done in the past when pushed too far.

You really want to risk that showing up on your doorstep?
    Apparently, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Way back when, I had many gay acquaintances and a couple of gay friends. One of the latter was Dave Cain. We met in his friend's Jag when they picked me up hitching up El Camino in the Bay Area in 78. Dave was a wealthy real estate broker in the area, drove a Ferrari Boxer (which I creased against a large Caddy one night when he decided he was too drunk to drive) and we became good friends. Dave was always polite with me and never once tried anything cute. I was straight, he knew it, and he respected that boundary.

Well, one day at his house he disclosed to me that his "lover" was a 16 year old boy. Dave was 44 at that time. He went on and on about this kid and then went on a diatribe about how the "community" was, and had been for long years, actively recruiting young boys. Dave was very candid about the whole deal and I kept smiling, all the while my inner voice was going, "what the $#@!ing $#@!?"

He wasn't the only gaymo to tell me this. In all, about half a dozen different people I'd known had confided the precise same thing: the gay "community" had every intention of growing its numbers by targeting the young. Now, just for the sake of clarity, they were not talking of little kids, say twelve or younger, but thirteen was definitely on the menu for them. Basically, the moment you sprout those pubes, you were fair game for recruitment.

So when these degenerates tell you that they aren't coming for your children, know in your heart of hearts that they are lying at you through their teeth and with straight faces. They need to be removed from the society because they represent clear and present threats to all children. This tolerance bull$#@! has gotten entirely out of hand and I am thinking it is time to stuff those people right back in the closets whence they came. Personally, I'd send them all to China. They owe us.
    Last edited by osan; 05-10-2023 at 05:47 PM.

So when these degenerates tell you that they aren't coming for your children, know in your heart of hearts that they are lying at you through their teeth and with straight faces.
    Everything he said.

Boys need, must have, a "rite of passage" to become men.

It's how we're wired, and every society, primitive or advanced, has some form of it.

Except, just recently, ours.

Lacking that, boys give up the struggle and grow up stunted, infantile and queeer.

Jean Shepard hit upon this in a Playboy article written almost 60 years ago.

"Hairy Gertz and the 47 Crappies" - By Jean Shepherd

Life, when you're a Male kid, is what the Grownups are doing. The Adult world seems to be some kind of secret society that has its own passwords, handclasps, and countersigns. The thing is to get In. But there's this invisible, impenetrable wall between you and all the great, unimaginably swinging things that they seem to be involved in. Occasionally mutterings of exotic secrets and incredible pleasures filter through. And so you bang against it, throw rocks at it, try to climb over it, burrow under it; but there it is. Impenetrable. Enigmatic.

Girls somehow seem to be already involved, as though from birth they've got the Word. Lolita has no Male counterpart. It does no good to protest and pretend otherwise. The fact is inescapable. A male kid is really a kid. A female kid is a girl. Some guys give up early in life, surrender completely before the impassable transparent wall, and remain little kids forever. They are called "Faggs," or "Homosexuals," if you are in polite society.

The rest of us have to claw our way into Life as best we can, never knowing when we'll be Admitted. It happens to each of us in different ways - and once it does, there's no turning back.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-10-2023 at 07:41 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/againstgrmrs/sta...21559010041856
    This is heartbreaking and infuriating. This poor girl with special needs got in trouble at school for addressing her narcissist teacher by the wrong pronouns.

Not only that, she doesn't dress out for PE because male staff are always in the teachers office in the girl’s locker room. When she asked why she was harassed for it.

Our @GAG_California chapter will be at their next school board meeting on May 16th. We’re going to rain hell upon them for what they’ve done to her. You’ve been warned @GlendaleUSD.

#GaysAgainstGroomers

https://twitter.com/againstgrmrs/sta...21559010041856

It will be interesting to see what happens May 16.

Our
    @GAG_California
    chapter will be at their next school board meeting on May 16th. We’re going to rain hell upon them for what they’ve done to her. You’ve been warned
    @GlendaleUSD

And you can leave this hear, but this seems more aligned with the "violent and dangerous transgenders" thread as the trans person here is causing the problem as opposed to being manipulated by people claiming to "help" with "gender affirming care." I guess it could go in both threads.

https://twitter.com/ReduxxMag/status...07152045576192

https://twitter.com/ReduxxMag/status...10930222768141

And you can leave this hear, but this seems more aligned with the "violent and dangerous transgenders" thread as the trans person here is causing the problem as opposed to being manipulated by people claiming to "help" with "gender affirming care." I guess it could go in both threads.
    I put it here because the point of view is that of the girl, and the context is that of her statement, both of which fall on the "abused and misused" side of the coin.

But I neglected to account for the fact that the girl is not (or is not presented to be) transgender, so for that reason, it probably does fit better with the "violent and dangerous" thread. So I'll move these posts over there. [EDIT: Done.]
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-11-2023 at 02:28 PM.

https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...-had-a-right:1

Oh, wait ...
    San Francisco Wants To End Self Defense Over Banko Brown
    In this video I discuss the latest developments in the Banko Brown case out of San Fransisco where a thief turned robber was killed in self defense by a security guard after threats of deadly force were made. Now Politicians in San Fran are making moves to essentially remove self-defense rights from security guards within the city.
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...self-defense:9

Just when you think it can't get any worse...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1658827898873081856

Edit: Just finished watching the video. I wish they would release the video of Banko lunging with the knife.
    @jmdrake

Banko was unarmed.

Banko was retreating.

Banko had stolen less that $1000 worth of goods, which in California and San Fran, is a third class misdemeanor.

Banko was put into a chokehold prior to being shot.

Banko's adversary was not charged by a leftist DA.

Banko was a member of politically protected class.

Neely and Banko were both killed by men with, presumably, training in the use of deadly force.

Yet one is having the book thrown at him and the other walks away.

Why is that, Capt. Ron?

https://rumble.com/embed/v2le1em/?pub=4

Shocking footage shows moment SF Walgreens security guard fatally shoots alleged trans activist shoplifter

https://nypost.com/2023/05/16/san-fr...ed-shoplifter/

By David Propper
    May 16, 2023 12:45am Updated

A shocking surveillance video released Monday by the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office shows the moment a Walgreens security guard shot and killed an alleged shoplifter.

The footage was made public by District Attorney Brooke Jenkins as she defended her decision not to go forward with charges against security guard Michael Earl-Wayne Anthony in the April 27 death of 24-year Banko Brown.

Jenkins said Anthony was defending himself when he shot Brown at a Walgreens in downtown San Francisco.

The footage shows Anthony, a licensed guard since 2012, step in to stop Brown from leaving the store with a bag of items before Anthony begins to repeatedly punch the suspected shoplifter.

After the two struggle for several seconds, Anthony puts Brown in a chokehold and forces him to the floor, where the pair stay for a few moments as store patrons casually walk past them.

The guard eventually lets Brown up and the alleged thief picks up the bag and walks toward the door, footage shows.

Brown then turns around on his way out and appears to make a move toward Anthony, who lifts his gun and shoots Brown once.

Anthony said in a police interview he instructed Brown to put the items back and claimed Brown was the aggressor who fought to keep the items.

The security guard told police that Brown kept threatening to stab him after he told the man to calm down while the two were tussling.

Anthony said he let go of Brown, but drew his gun and pointed it at the floor in case Brown launched at him.

He said he shot Brown when the suspect made a move to charge toward him, realizing when it was too late that Brown would just spit at him.

Brown did not have a knife on him.

Jenkins said there was nothing to disprove Anthony’s claim of self-defense and urged residents not to rely on the video of the shooting alone to form their opinion.

“There will be a temptation, as human beings, to only view the video footage of this incident and nothing else,” Jenkins said. “We are accustomed to seeing videos online, and that often is what captures our attention rather than going the extra step to look deeper.”

She said it was important for people to also review witness and police reports rather than just rely on the footage, which had no sound.

The criticism over the lack of prosecution only continued Monday. Brooke initially discharged the case on May 1.

Supervisor Shamann Walton said in a statement that Banko was “executed.”

“Where is the perceived threat?” Walton said.

The nonprofit that Brown, a trans man who struggled with homelessness, worked at also slammed Jenkins.

“We do not need to see the video to know that Banko Brown’s killing was unjustified. Armed force is not a justified response to poverty,” Julia Arroyo, the Young Women’s Freedom Center co-executive director, said in a statement Monday.

“We must live with the sobering reality that he was killed for no other cause but $14.”

The California city has been besieged by heartbreaking homelessness and rampant shoplifting.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Parents" ?
    I've got an inkling that it's the mother that promotes this BS 95% of the time.

@originalist

Would you mind replacing "transgenders" with "trannys" ?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "Parents" ?
    I've got an inkling that it's the mother that promotes this BS 95% of the time.
    Unless the father is some kind of weirdosexual, yes, I agree.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast