Thread: Largest Great White Shark ever recorded

Largest Great White Shark ever recorded

h/t @Origanalist

https://twitter.com/TheScaryNature/s...72418083467267

You're gonna need a bigger boat
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-23-2023 at 07:19 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That shark is thinking "Snacks!"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-23-2023 at 07:18 AM.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

That thing is unbelievable.
    "The Patriarch"

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What a beautiful and majestic creature. Are we sure there's no nuclear waste that increased that shark's size?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I don't scare easily, but I would not have felt safe, even in that cage.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always liked this video. A diver grabbed a great white's fin. The shark turned around, came back and pushed the diver around a little. The shark could have shredded him, but instead gave the diver a warning. The great white shark is definitely not a mindless killer, but I ain't messing with them.

I do still go surfing. I enjoy surfing, but I always wonder what might be circling my feet beneath the dark waters. Maybe that is part of the thrill. And surfing at night is really a trip.

I like that Jaws movie, but it would have been better to see the academic guy eaten and the real world fisherman be the hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Congress needs to enact laws for sharks to follow and prosecute any unlawful shark actions.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Congress needs to enact laws for sharks to follow and prosecute any unlawful shark actions.
    Wouldn't that be a conflict of interests?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Wouldn't that be a conflict of interests?
    I see what you did there.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I always liked this video. A diver grabbed a great white's fin. The shark turned around, came back and pushed the diver around a little. The shark could have shredded him, but instead gave the diver a warning. The great white shark is definitely not a mindless killer, but I ain't messing with them.
    Great Whites aren't natural man-eaters like and definitely not the most aggressive sharks either. They bite humans mostly because humans look like seals. Also, humans, especially the surfers they get, aren't fatty enough and usually not swallowed. The test-bite however can be fatal of course.
    "I am a bird"

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I like that Jaws movie, but it would have been better to see the academic guy eaten and the real world fisherman be the hero.
    Read the book.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Read the book.
    Hooper eaten! Yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Massive Great White shark caught on film.

https://twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/st...70570346602496

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."