Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That was a touchdown oyarde! I don't care what they rule.
    It looked like the nose of the ball made the plane .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    4th and 1 I run that ball .

Done. Eagles over Panthers 28-23. Great game.

I still think they $#@!ted Cam on a running TD.

If Carolina is going to compete it needs Olson back in and Kuechly too. Hopefully Kuechly is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If Carolina is going to compete it needs Olson back in and Kuechly too. Hopefully Kuechly is alright.
    Ryan Kalil. Larson was getting beat bad.

Also need a new offensive coordinator. There was no reason for 3 Hail Mary type plays with over 3 minutes remaining. Those bombs were pointless and dangerous. Short easy passes were working better.

Panthers rushing was atrocious again.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Ryan Kalil. Larson was getting beat bad.

Also need a new offensive coordinator. There was no reason for 3 Hail Mary type plays with over 3 minutes remaining. Those bombs were pointless and dangerous. Short easy passes were working better.

Panthers rushing was atrocious again.
    Agree. Absolutely no reason. And I agree they should have played the short game. It was working if only for 3-5 yds. It takes a lot of work and damage but it was what was working. Passes weren't sticking tonight. They have a great team if they can get them all on the field and get momentum going. I think Olsen won't be back until week 10 earliest. If Kuechly goes out I dunno. He plays both a mental and physical game. He studies his opponents offense and by doing so has an uncanny ability to anticipate the play. It's great having Peppers back. I dunno with the full roster on the field it's a great team. Unfortunately, they can't keep it.

Looks like Green Bays plan to cover Vikings receivers is hold them and take the five yard penalty . They cannot cover Thielen , Rudolph and Floyd evidently . Working so far . Vikings at Green Bay 27 after one quarter , third trip into GB territory and score is tied at Zero.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-15-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Go Jets and Saints !

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Packers backup QB Hundley threw his first ever completed pass not in a fourth quarter . Caught by a Vikings cornerback .

Vikings defense smells blood in the water now . Harrison Smith and Brian Robinson Sack Hundley on third down on the next series .

Vikings 7 Packers 7 Packers have 55 yards of offense . GB Defense recovered a fumble from Vikings RB McKinnon and returned it 63 yards to keep them in it .

Vikings back into GB territory for fourth time . Back to the 27 where they fumbled last drive .

Vikings 14 Packers 7 for first place in the division , 7 minutes to half . Vikings have won 2 of the last three . This is a big one today .

Harrison Smith with another third down sack . Then later , a great interception .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-15-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Vikings throw first pick of the yr to keep packers in it . Vikings 14 Packers 10 at Half . After three quarters , Vikings 20 Packers 10 , packers 10 points off of two Vikings first half turnovers . We could have shut them out if we did not turn it over .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-15-2017 at 05:28 PM.

3;30 to play Vikings 23 Packers 10 Packers ball on own 3 . Packers 92 penalty lost yards , 139 yards of offense .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My team of over-indulged minorities is better than your team of over-indulged minorities.

Go Team!

In my case, that would be KC.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 10-15-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Niners lose by 2 points after being pushed out of field goal range by a penalty. Rookie Quarterback Beathard is looking good.

Niners on their way to new NFL record by losing so many games in a row by 3 points or less.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Only real upset I see is Dolphins beating Falcons , so far . Cardinals should begin playing football today .

Steelers drop Spare Bulbs over indulged youngsters 19 - 13 at Arrowhead .

In accordance with the pre season deal I made with Odin , after six games if the Vikings are in first place I do not have to sacrifice Danke .

Browns need investigated today for throwing the game by benching Kizer and playing the other dud they knew was a dud . I intend to have the Texan report them.

The Great Oyarde predicts the following teams will not make the playoffs Dallas , Green Bay , Tampa Bay , Giants , Chicago , Baltimore , San Francisco and Cleveland . Rogers missed about 8 weeks last time he broke a collar bone , they have 10 games left.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-15-2017 at 09:25 PM.

If you water board the Browns coach a little I think he will reveal the proxy he used to bet on Houston today .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Steelers drop Spare Bulbs over indulged youngsters 19 - 13 at Arrowhead .
    Boy am I upset!

Someone else's team over-indulged their minorities to a greater extent than my team did, resulting in my team's loss.

This devastating loss goes straight to my sense of inner self worth and identity.

Vikings defense giving up 17 a game so far . Keeping them in it as they use the 3rd string QB Keenum ( Bridgewater , Bradford out ) , the 2nd & 3rd string running backs ( Cook out ) and the # 1 wideout is out ( Diggs ) . I actually like Bradford and Keenum a lot . Few years back I was hoping the Colts would get Keenum so they would have a backup . I was pleased thy got Bradford when Bridgewater went down.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-15-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Boy am I upset!

Someone else's team over-indulged their minorities to a greater extent than my team did, resulting in my team's loss.

This devastating loss goes straight to my sense of inner self worth and identity.
    Your indulged usually do very well at home . Maybe time to look into some point shaving . I would start with the minorities with the most child support and who own the most homes .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Your indulged usually do very well at home . Maybe time to look into some point shaving . I would start with the minorities with the most child support and who own the most homes .
    That is a sure a possibility.

I was thinking that maybe we should just go ahead and build them their retractable roof for the stadium that they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    That is a sure a possibility.

I was thinking that maybe we should just go ahead and build them their retractable roof for the stadium that they wanted.
    Good idea , then they will not get cold .

Former Indiana Hoosier Jordan Howard ( Bears )went for 167 yards today on the Ravens . Hard to believe they got him in the fifth round with the 11th pick they had . Anyone that needed a RB before that screwed up .

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast