Thread: The Case of the Missing Gold at Fort Knox

The Case of the Missing Gold at Fort Knox

Is there really gold at Fort Knox?
    https://smaulgld.com/the-case-of-the...-at-fort-knox/
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have an interesting theory on Ft Knox and Fed custodial gold and where, at least, some of it has gone. If one redeems the certified birth certificate with the Fed or the Treasury, per 12USC411, the redeemer is paid an amount of Treasury gold (lawful money), which is only valued at $42.22 by the Treasury. Obviously, few have done this, but those that did have taken delivery of some of the gold. I'm considering trying it myself and seeing what happens.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I have an interesting theory on Ft Knox and Fed custodial gold and where, at least, some of it has gone. If one redeems the certified birth certificate with the Fed or the Treasury, per 12USC411, the redeemer is paid an amount of Treasury gold (lawful money), which is only valued at $42.22 by the Treasury. Obviously, few have done this, but those that did have taken delivery of some of the gold. I'm considering trying it myself and seeing what happens.
    How much gold do you get for a birth certificate? (none- 12 USC 411 says nothing about birth certificates but Federal Reserve Notes).

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/411

Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-23-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How much gold do you get for a birth certificate? (none- 12 USC 411 says nothing about birth certificates but Federal Reserve Notes).

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/411
    I'm not sure how much, but it is lawful money, as opposed to legal tender private currency, and the term "Federal reserve note" denotes many more types of instruments than solely dollar denominated paper bill currency. 411 is also interesting in that it refers to "Federal Reserve" banks, while also referring to "Federal reserve" notes. Capitalization clearly matters to the banking types and nothing in banking statute is half-assed in any way, including capitalization. The difference is most certainly there for a reason. And if such a redemption no longer existed it wouldn't still be in the statute. The statute was changed some years ago to remove the specific reference to gold and replaced with "lawful money".

A birth certificate is essentially a warehouse receipt for property received, as per the UCC of the respective state that issued it. This would indicate that it is subject to redemption by the bearer just like any other warehouse receipt. Considering the language of 411, it could be construed that a certified birth certificate copy is, in fact, a "Federal reserve note" and can be redeemed for lawful money, gold.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-24-2018 at 12:59 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'm not sure how much, but it is lawful money, as opposed to legal tender private currency, and the term "Federal reserve note" denotes many more types of instruments than solely dollar denominated paper bill currency. 411 is also interesting in that it refers to "Federal Reserve" banks, while also referring to "Federal reserve" notes. Capitalization clearly matters to the banking types and nothing in banking statute is half-assed in any way, including capitalization. The difference is most certainly there for a reason. And if such a redemption no longer existed it wouldn't still be in the statute. The statute was changed some years ago to remove the specific reference to gold and replaced with "lawful money".

A birth certificate is essentially a warehouse receipt for property received, as per the UCC of the respective state that issued it. This would indicate that it is subject to redemption by the bearer just like any other warehouse receipt. Considering the language of 411, it could be construed that a certified birth certificate copy is, in fact, a "Federal reserve note" and can be redeemed for lawful money, gold.
    So a Federal Reserve note is a Birth Certificate? Whose birth certificate is this?

So a Federal Reserve note is a Birth Certificate? Whose birth certificate is this?

You should reread what I wrote and try again. "Federal Reserve Note" and "Federal reserve note" aren't necessarily the same instrument. A "Federal reserve note" means a note (promise to pay) that is a reserve asset of the Federal government and can be many different types of instruments, such as a bond, a warehouse receipt, a futures contract, or other instruments. A "Federal Reserve Note" is what you pictured above and is the legal tender currency (though is not lawful money, which is constitutional gold and silver coinage) printed by the Treasury under license from the Federal Reserve bank.

You should reread what I wrote and try again. "Federal Reserve Note" and "Federal reserve note" aren't necessarily the same instrument. A "Federal reserve note" means a note (promise to pay) that is a reserve asset of the Federal government and can be many different types of instruments, such as a bond, a warehouse receipt, a futures contract, or other instruments. A "Federal Reserve Note" is what you pictured above and is the legal tender currency (though is not lawful money, which is constitutional gold and silver coinage) printed by the Treasury under license from the Federal Reserve bank.
    Link to the different definitions? (birth certificates are neither "Federal Reserve Notes" nor "Federal reserve notes").

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/insti...cate-bonds.htm

Birth Certificate Bonds

Several internet blogs and videos make false claims that a United States birth certificate is a negotiable instrument (a document that promises payment) that can be used to:

Make purchases that will be charged to a “Exemption Account” (perhaps identified by your social security number or EIN), or

Request savings bonds held by the government in your name and owed to you.

The truth is, birth certificates cannot be used for purchases, nor can they be used to request savings bonds purportedly held by the government. Also, the “Exemption Account” is a false term; these accounts are fictitious and do not exist in the Treasury system.

The Story

This story is a variation of the older Bogus Sight Drafts/Bills of Exchange Drawn on the Treasury scam.

The common tale offered in this scam states: When the United States went off the gold standard in 1933, the federal government somehow went bankrupt. With the help of the Federal Reserve Bank, the government became a corporation (sometimes called ”Government Franchise”) and converted the bodies of its citizens into capital value, supposedly by trading the birth certificates of U.S. citizens on the open market and making each citizen a corporate asset (sometimes referred to as a “Strawman”) whose value is controlled by the government.

Scams vary in methods for citizens to gain control of their alleged assets, such as:

filing a UCC-1 Financial Statement,

activating a Treasury Direct Account (TDA), or

creating bonds by using the Savings Bond Calculator.

These blogs and videos promise that your birth certificate bond will be able to wipe out all your debt or help you collect monies/securities. Some internet sites even offer to sell videos, webinars, and coaching on how to do this. No one has profited from the Treasury Department by using these tactics. But, the scammers intend to profit from this story by selling their bogus wares.

The Reality

There is no monetary value to a birth certificate or a social security number/EIN, and TreasuryDirect accounts must be funded by the owner (through payroll deductions or from purchasing directly from the owner's personal bank account) to have any value.

The Savings Bond Calculator is merely a tool to calculate the value of a bond based on an issue date and denomination entered. This information could be the issue date and denomination from a real bond, or it could just be a random choice of a date and denomination. The calculator only checks that the issue date and denomination entered are a valid combination - it will not verify whether a bond exists. The calculator will not verify the validity of a serial number or confirm bond ownership.

Please be advised that trying to defraud the government by claiming rights to bogus securities is a violation of federal law, and the Justice Department can and has prosecuted these crimes. Federal criminal convictions have occurred in several cases. The scam artists who post blogs and videos are trying to defraud you into buying their fake product. Do not fall victim to their schemes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

I hate to agree with Zippy but Ive seen no evidence of any bonds backed by birth certificates.. I have seen videos where people who are misinformed are claiming their bond symbol is trading for a price but its simply a coincidence.

George Washington's.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Bankers wouldn't lie, would they? Naaaaa.....never that. Bankers and government officials are such beacons of truth!

We shall see soon enough. I'm ordering certified copy Monday. Maybe I'll start a thread on how it all goes so everybody can benefit from my experience, whatever the outcome.

That the blog post treats real history as if it's conspiracy theory tells me all I need to know about the credibility of the post overall:

The common tale offered in this scam states: When the United States went off the gold standard in 1933, the federal government somehow went bankrupt. With the help of the Federal Reserve Bank, the government became a corporation (sometimes called ”Government Franchise”) and converted the bodies of its citizens into capital value, supposedly by trading the birth certificates of U.S. citizens on the open market and making each citizen a corporate asset (sometimes referred to as a “Strawman”) whose value is controlled by the government.
    That's all more or less actual history^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    I hate to agree with Zippy but Ive seen no evidence of any bonds backed by birth certificates.. I have seen videos where people who are misinformed are claiming their bond symbol is trading for a price but its simply a coincidence.
    There's a lot of intentional and unintentional misinfo on the net about BCs and what they are. What they are is warehouse receipts under the UCC issued by the state born in. Then the state Secretary of State sends a copy to the US Commerce Dept, who then sends a copy to the Treasury. The Treasury uses actuarial tables to assign "values" to the new slaves, bundles them up kind of like an MBS, and then sells them in the form of Treasury auction issues, where the buyer is guaranteed future payment out of the new slave's future tax revenues. The actual BC copy doesn't become a bond itself and the Treasury buyer doesn't physically receive the BC copy.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-25-2018 at 02:39 AM.

Chester Copperpot

Bankers wouldn't lie, would they? Naaaaa.....never that. Bankers and government officials are such beacons of truth!

We shall see soon enough. I'm ordering certified copy Monday. Maybe I'll start a thread on how it all goes so everybody can benefit from my experience, whatever the outcome.

That the blog post treats real history as if it's conspiracy theory tells me all I need to know about the credibility of the post overall:

That's all more or less actual history^^^^

There's a lot of intentional and unintentional misinfo on the net about BCs and what they are. What they are is warehouse receipts under the UCC issued by the state born in. Then the state Secretary of State sends a copy to the US Commerce Dept, who then sends a copy to the Treasury. The Treasury uses actuarial tables to assign "values" to the new slaves, bundles them up kind of like an MBS, and then sells them in the form of Treasury auction issues, where the buyer is guaranteed future payment out of the new slave's future tax revenues. The actual BC copy doesn't become a bond itself and the Treasury buyer doesn't physically receive the BC copy.
    How can you prove that?

How can you prove that?
    In this 'link-or-stink" world, there's not much that can pass as proof by itself. There is evidence that it is the truth, such as Col. House's quote about how the system will work, my own conversation with an NC Secretary of State candidate, reading and understanding the UCC statutes, etc. But a single source that serves as proof in a government and finance system that relies on extreme compartmentalization? Not likely to happen. The only other option is first hand experiences to see for oneself.

fun background on House, including the infamous quote:
    http://www.gemworld.com/edmandellhouse.htm
    Last edited by devil21; 11-30-2018 at 02:38 AM.

Chester Copperpot

In this 'link-or-stink" world, there's not much that can pass as proof by itself. There is evidence that it is the truth, such as Col. House's quote about how the system will work, my own conversation with an NC Secretary of State candidate, reading and understanding the UCC statutes, etc. But a single source that serves as proof in a government and finance system that relies on extreme compartmentalization? Not likely to happen. The only other option is first hand experiences to see for oneself.
    back in the day i looked into it quite a bit but there was never anything I could put tangible to it.. and FWIW the people on youtube whove made videos about it are simply typing in a symbol on their bc into the quote ticker on the bond exchange and coming up with a dollar value because the code on their bc by coincidence matches a quote of a traded bond or fund. plus didnt the guy who popularized this stuff go to jail for fraud?

back in the day i looked into it quite a bit but there was never anything I could put tangible to it.. and FWIW the people on youtube whove made videos about it are simply typing in a symbol on their bc into the quote ticker on the bond exchange and coming up with a dollar value because the code on their bc by coincidence matches a quote of a traded bond or fund. plus didnt the guy who popularized this stuff go to jail for fraud?
    Like I said, a lot of misinfo/disinfo has been injected into the topic over the years, for what should be obvious reasons.

Like I said, a lot of misinfo/disinfo has been injected into the topic over the years, for what should be obvious reasons.
    Any attempts to disprove a conspiracy are proof that the conspiracy is real otherwise they would not be trying so hard to disprove it. It is all part of their elaborate cover-up of the real facts!

If it is on the internet, it must be true!
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-25-2018 at 01:32 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any attempts to disprove a conspiracy are proof that the conspiracy is real otherwise they would not be trying so hard to disprove it. It is all part of their elaborate cover-up of the real facts!

If it is on the internet, it must be true!
    I guess we will see soon enough, eh? My own research is based much more heavily on the legal side of it all (UCC, Federal Reserve Act, mainly) history, esoteric principles and personal experiences to try to determine what is truth and what is not, not so much taking random internet sources making claims as fact. Though there are some interesting random internet sources that appear to be very credible while others not-so-much.

I guess we will see soon enough, eh? My own research is based much more heavily on the legal side of it all (UCC, Federal Reserve Act, mainly) history, esoteric principles and personal experiences to try to determine what is truth and what is not, not so much taking random internet sources making claims as fact. Though there are some interesting random internet sources that appear to be very credible while others not-so-much.
    So who do you send your birth certificate to? The Treasury? The Federal Reserve? Or some unknown company on the internet which promises to do it for you? An African Prince perhaps?

^^^^^^^

Stop trolling. 411 states clearly where to redeem "Federal reserve notes". I've found a mailing address at Treas for similar redemptions but I'd probably visit the local Fed branch first or maybe even visit the foreign sovereign city. Been meaning to visit with the fam...

^^^^^^^

Stop trolling. 411 states clearly where to redeem "Federal reserve notes". I've found a mailing address at Treas for similar redemptions but I'd probably visit the local Fed branch first or maybe even visit the foreign sovereign city. Been meaning to visit with the fam...
    Just make sure your birth certificate says "Federal Reserve Note" on it. Otherwise it isn't one and you can't redeem it.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/about.../section16.htm

Section 16. Note Issues
    1. Issuance of Federal Reserve notes; nature of obligation; where redeemable
    Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are hereby authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-26-2018 at 10:07 PM.

It does say American Bank Note