Thread: [VIDEO] Sen. Rand Paul's State of the Union response

[VIDEO] Sen. Rand Paul's State of the Union response

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent! Mind you, I haven't read Obama's speech yet.....

and I wonder why Rand's sitting in the law library....

Not sure he should end many videos 'God Bless America', though. To a crowd it is different....

Very well, done though.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-25-2011 at 09:55 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Lol. So Ryan, Bachmann, and Rand are all giving responses. I wish Rand's response would be aired on television.

My word, was that a politician telling the truth? I'm positively gobsmacked.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Lol. So Ryan, Bachmann, and Rand are all giving responses. I wish Rand's response would be aired on television.
    We should send it to Drudge.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden