Thread: Diesel Engine Oil OUTAGE ALERT - Entire Supply WIPED OUT Until 2023

Exclamation Diesel Engine Oil OUTAGE ALERT - Entire Supply WIPED OUT Until 2023

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

https://www.brighteon.com/aeef8f40-6...8-4c4ce428e3f2 (Video and Audio)

https://healthrangerreport.com/situa...out-until-2023 (just Audio)

Now we are gonna run out of TRUCKS, NO TRAINS, NO FOOD PRODUCTION, NO TRACTORS, NOTHING DIESEL. They are almost out of FUEL, OIL, and FLUID. And they will be completely OUT in about 4 to 8 weeks.

EVERYTHING is about to CEASE TO FUNCTION. Walmart will CEASE TO FUNCTION. Amazon will CEASE TO FUNCTION. Everything is about to cease to function.

If we dont get Oil Production going again, we are $#@!ED.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 06-22-2022 at 09:58 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure that this is what the powers-that-be want to eventually happen.

However, has there ever been a time when Mike Adams didn't say that they sky was falling?

On that note:

I know this isn't diesel oil, but Pennzoil and Shell have a great promotion going right now. $25 gift card back on two 5-qt jugs of Platinum or Ultra Platinum oil.

I'm a life-long anti Pennzoil person, but the Platinum and Ultra Platinum oils are top of the line oils.

I've got 20 qts in reserve.

Cite a reputable source.

Let's check back on this post in 8 weeks when everything is available, but still overpriced.

You can get a great buy here locally on oil for diesels at Rural King. Its a very great buy per qt in five qt jugs of various name brands compared to others.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-22-2022 at 10:31 AM.
    Do something Danke

Too early for the 'don't blame me I voted for Trump' bumper stickers?
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I'm sure that this is what the powers-that-be want to eventually happen.

However, has there ever been a time when Mike Adams didn't say that they sky was falling?
    I really hope that he is just saying the sky is falling, Im just not so sure he is wrong.

EVERYTHING that Biden (and the puppet masters pulling his strings) has done is to collapse ALL INDUSTRY.

- DAY #1 - FIRST EXECUTIVE ORDER: Shut Down Oil Pipelines
    - COVID Lockdowns tried to pull people out of work by rewarding them for not working and not producing.
    - Fining businesses and shutting them down for trying to stay open during the Lockdowns
    - Rail Carriers Force Majeure to halt all production of FERTILIZER.
    - Shutting down Oil Production is the big one as Oil and Natural Gas are necessary to even create Fertilizer

They WANT the food supply to completely collapse. Well I think he is right and I think it is here.

We are gonna find out one way or another IN ABOUT TWO MONTHS.

Please note that it is DOUBLETHINK to believe "we will be just fine" as this HAS HAPPENED EVERY TIME there has been a Communist Takeover. PEOPLE STARVE.

DoubleThink is when a person holds on to two ideas that should conflict but do not. It has happened before but will never happen again. We will never have another Asteroid strike the earth. We will NEVER have another tornado, hurricane, volcanic eruption, Mass Extinction Event, or Communist Takeover. They would NEVER try to murder Americans. That is EXACTLY what they want. They want you to NOT PREPARE so you are EASIER TO KILL BY STARVATION.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Good, I hope it does cease. it'll be 1/6 2.0

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    We should have been displaying those bumper stickers last year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

https://www.brighteon.com/aeef8f40-6...8-4c4ce428e3f2 (Video and Audio)

https://healthrangerreport.com/situa...out-until-2023 (just Audio)

Now we are gonna run out of TRUCKS, NO TRAINS, NO FOOD PRODUCTION, NO TRACTORS, NOTHING DIESEL. They are almost out of FUEL, OIL, and FLUID. And they will be completely OUT in about 4 to 8 weeks.

EVERYTHING is about to CEASE TO FUNCTION. Walmart will CEASE TO FUNCTION. Amazon will CEASE TO FUNCTION. Everything is about to cease to function.

If we dont get Oil Production going again, we are $#@!ED.
    This f#%king guy. Congratulations I've been on this site for over 10 years and never given a negative rep. You sir just achieved one.

I would have no problem if this was posted in the off topic section, but no you had to chase clout by posting in US Political News. You want more people to see it you want the dopamine rush.

The article you linked to is trash. I looked at it and of course no links to legit sources. It is all conjecture.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I really hope that he is just saying the sky is falling, Im just not so sure he is wrong.

EVERYTHING that Biden (and the puppet masters pulling his strings) has done is to collapse ALL INDUSTRY.

- DAY #1 - FIRST EXECUTIVE ORDER: Shut Down Oil Pipelines
    - COVID Lockdowns tried to pull people out of work by rewarding them for not working and not producing.
    - Fining businesses and shutting them down for trying to stay open during the Lockdowns
    - Rail Carriers Force Majeure to halt all production of FERTILIZER.
    - Shutting down Oil Production is the big one as Oil and Natural Gas are necessary to even create Fertilizer

They WANT the food supply to completely collapse. Well I think he is right and I think it is here.

We are gonna find out one way or another IN ABOUT TWO MONTHS.

Please note that it is DOUBLETHINK to believe "we will be just fine" as this HAS HAPPENED EVERY TIME there has been a Communist Takeover. PEOPLE STARVE.

DoubleThink is when a person holds on to two ideas that should conflict but do not. It has happened before but will never happen again. We will never have another Asteroid strike the earth. We will NEVER have another tornado, hurricane, volcanic eruption, Mass Extinction Event, or Communist Takeover. They would NEVER try to murder Americans. That is EXACTLY what they want. They want you to NOT PREPARE so you are EASIER TO KILL BY STARVATION.
    Trump did the COVID lockdowns. Biden just continued them. It's DOUBLETHINK to let orange man off the hook just because you don't like diaperman.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Trump did the COVID lockdowns. Biden just continued them. It's DOUBLETHINK to let orange man off the hook just because you don't like diaperman.
    I mean, it was basically one or the other. If you think there's gonna be anyone better than Trump in 2024 I'll gladly go for them. I don't see DeSantis running for pres in 2024, and the vast majority of the other GOP likely contenders are as much of a puppet as Biden.

Romney? Any Bushes that haven't been tried yet? Maybe Liz Cheney can be our first female president? Pence the empty-suit? Reckon I'll pass on all those.

At least Trump had a basic understanding that you can't just kneecap production and expect an economic recovery. Biden has been a politician for half a century and doesn't really understand how anything works outside of politics. Or perhaps more accurately, the people who are behind him and controlling everything don't understand reality. Or they do, and they're intentionally trying to destroy everything.

Best way to stop or at least temper the coming runaway inflation would be to open access to every oil field in the US, get the well pumps running again, hell, maybe even export the excess to some of these European countries that are paying $8+ per liter out the a**. Possible under a Trump administration. Not possible under Biden.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 06-23-2022 at 08:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Im not. I never jumped on the Trump bandwagon.

Although he was definitely a populist president and I believe he won the last election fair and square, I think he needed some work. He was pro vaccine, and didnt do much about Honest Money System, which is exactly why I think they are collapsing everything, their Dishonest Money System has a limited lifespan, and we are at the end of their Dishonest Moneys Lifespan. Trump had some issues, but still a better choice than $#@!YouBrandon Biden!
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    This f#%king guy. Congratulations I've been on this site for over 10 years and never given a negative rep. You sir just achieved one.

I would have no problem if this was posted in the off topic section, but no you had to chase clout by posting in US Political News. You want more people to see it you want the dopamine rush.

The article you linked to is trash. I looked at it and of course no links to legit sources. It is all conjecture.
    You can if -Rep if you want, I think its worth taking hits. Hell I will be HAPPY to take -Reps and be flat out wrong than take a chance of being right on this subject. Everything I see in the real world from everywhere else really does nothing but confirm what this guy is saying.

Because of that, Im not gonna -REP you back. I hope you are right and I am wrong.
    1776 > 1984

I mean, it was basically one or the other. If you think there's gonna be anyone better than Trump in 2024 I'll gladly go for them. I don't see DeSantis running for pres in 2024, and the vast majority of the other GOP likely contenders are as much of a puppet as Biden.

Romney? Any Bushes that haven't been tried yet? Maybe Liz Cheney can be our first female president? Pence the empty-suit? Reckon I'll pass on all those.

At least Trump had a basic understanding that you can't just kneecap production and expect an economic recovery. Biden has been a politician for half a century and doesn't really understand how anything works outside of politics. Or perhaps more accurately, the people who are behind him and controlling everything don't understand reality. Or they do, and they're intentionally trying to destroy everything.

Best way to stop or at least temper the coming runaway inflation would be to open access to every oil field in the US, get the well pumps running again, hell, maybe even export the excess to some of these European countries that are paying $8+ per liter out the a**. Possible under a Trump administration. Not possible under Biden.
    Oh I get the whole "lesser of two evils" argument. I just disagree with transferring the evil from one president to another just because you feel one is "less evil." It muddies the water. It's like democrats blaming Trump for "kids in cages" when Obama built the cages. It's possible to hold both the idea that Trump is awful for what HE did and yet realize that Biden is worse in your head at the same time.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

DEF

https://www.newsweek.com/diesel-exha...ne-war-1716503

https://marketrealist.com/p/def-flui...ge-conspiracy/

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/a-...el-engine-oil/
    A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
    What I am about to share with you is a developing situation, and I hope to share more once the facts become clearer. It appears that a very serious diesel crisis is coming in the months ahead, and that will have a dramatic impact on our economy.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.