Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules: Election Fraud Documentary

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    You don't understand the point about one single solitary person acting independently to "get" one person for each single catfisher vs a group coordinating together to "get" one person?
    I can't even comprehend what you're trying to say here.

None of what you just posted has anything to do with whether groups in different states were coordinated by a central authority vs they all acted independently.
    I don't doubt that there were coordinated efforts that were at work in multiple states. There were undoubtedly many such efforts, which is my point. There couldn't possibly be just one, as if this required a creative genius to come up with it.

Back up your claim. That's all I asked.
    I back it us with an argument of the impossibility of the contrary. There was nothing to prevent multiple different groups from doing such things. Therefore, it's a given that multiple groups would inevitably have done it when the opportunity presented itself, human nature being what it is.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-04-2022 at 01:04 PM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Based on what? In this day and age with the technology to communicate, what would be a real world example of different groups, with a common cause, who did not communicate, but have the same idea and implement it?
    Some of it was organized. Some of it was unorganized. Call it a fair amount of both.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Some of it was organized. Some of it was unorganized. Call it a fair amount of both.
    There is also the spread of ideas that's uncoordinated. People post things on websites, other people google, "how to cast illegal votes," and put into practice what they learn.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I can't even comprehend what you're trying to say here.
    Agreed. It's so simple too.

I don't doubt that there were coordinated efforts that were at work in multiple states. There were undoubtedly many such efforts, which is my point. There couldn't possibly be just one, as if this required a creative genius to come up with it.
    Why would many efforts mean it wasn't run by an out of state entity? So that leadership group isn't going to coordinate different ways to eg the job done? Your point doesn't make sense.

I back it us with an argument of the impossibility of the contrary.
    But you haven't done this.

There was nothing to prevent multiple different groups from doing such things.
    Agreed. And? So?
    There was nothing to prevent multiple different groups from getting their marching orders from a single out of state entity either.

Therefore, it's a given that multiple groups would inevitably have done it when the opportunity presented itself.
    Nothing to do with having or not having an outside group lead them
    Last edited by tebowlives; 05-04-2022 at 01:12 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why would many efforts mean it wasn't run by an out of state entity?
    At no point have I ever said any of this wasn't run by out of state entities.

Agreed. And? So?
    You're the one arguing with me. If you agree with me on this one point I've been making this whole time, then I can't tell what you're arguing over.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-04-2022 at 01:16 PM.
    Ron Paul

Curious what was unorganized? Guessing you've watched 2000 Mules. Is this something I can see in the video or just your educated guess?

Anything in the video that would led us one way or the other as to if a "national organization" got together and "seeded" the mules?

At no point have I ever said any of this wasn't run by out of state entities.
    lol That's been my point. That I think it's a good possibility this was a "nationalized" effort. Working together with out of state people.

You're the one arguing with me. If you agree with me, I can't tell why.
    My comment above answers this point

Haven't watched it yet.

Why get so many people involved? It increases the odds of getting caught.

They have video proof of one person going to multiple boxes in a state where ballot harvesting is illegal?
    They delve into all of this in the film.

Let's say they give one person 140 ballots to drop off. Let's say each drop box has an average of 80 ballots in them at a time. If they drop them all off at one drop box, then that drop box has 220 ballots. They keep track of how many ballots per box per pickup, so they actually did find out that there were particular drop boxes that got hammered. But the idea is that they need to keep the number of ballots per box, per pickup, at a reasonable level. They also have to obtain the ballots in some cases, so they trickle them out and spread them among many drop boxes.

Some of the people dropping off ballots could not fit the stack of ballots into the box, so they had to put in a few at a time. A lot of these drops were occuring at 3am, 4am in the morning. They were always masked, and sometimes wearing gloves. In fact, they saw the glove usage go up after someone was caught because their fingerprints were on the ballots.

And yes, they do have video proof of multiple people going to multiple drop boxes in places where ballot harvesting is illegal.

The 2000 mules is for 2000 individuals that they identified, who each dropped off an average of 5 ballots per box (conservative estimate) to at least 10 drop boxes.

In many cases they were taking cell phone pictures of themselves stuffing the ballots into the box, so they could get paid.

Also, the cell phone tracking showed that they went to leftist organizations to pickup the ballots, so they were definitely for Biden.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-04-2022 at 02:30 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They delve into all of this in the film.

Let's say they give one person 140 ballots to drop off. Let's say each drop box has an average of 80 ballots in them at a time. If they drop them all off at one drop box, then that drop box has 220 ballots. They keep track of how many ballots per box per pickup, so they actually did find out that there were particular drop boxes that got hammered. But the idea is that they need to keep the number of ballots per box, per pickup, at a reasonable level. They also have to obtain the ballots in some cases, so they trickle them out and spread them among many drop boxes.

Some of the people dropping off ballots could not fit the stack of ballots into the box, so they had to put in a few at a time. A lot of these drops were occuring at 3am, 4am in the morning. They were always masked, and sometimes wearing gloves. In fact, they saw the glove usage go up after someone was caught because their fingerprints were on the ballots.

And yes, they do have video proof of multiple people going to multiple drop boxes in places where ballot harvesting is illegal.

The 2000 mules is for 2000 individuals that they identified, who each dropped off an average of 5 ballots per box (conservative estimate) to at least 10 drop boxes.

In many cases they were taking cell phone pictures of themselves stuffing the ballots into the box, so they could get paid.

Also, the cell phone tracking showed that they went to leftist organizations to pickup the ballots, so they were definitely for Biden.
    Along with the video, another dumb move is to load up on one box while another, just as accessible, has significantly less ballots

1. Why aren't those that took part in this coming forward if what they did is legal? Probably because it isn't
    2. Besides the one mule in AZ, why hasn't anyone been identified. Footage looks a bit grainy but seeing a car along with what a person is wearing, I would think some would be identified by now.

Other cameras in the area probably have been over written/erased after all this time because this wasn't outed sooner. That's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's no surprise that D'Sousa's documentary would only talk about mules working for leftist organizations. But this is not evidence for the nonexistence of other mules for Trump.
    Ron Paul

It's no surprise that D'Sousa's documentary would only talk about mules working for leftist organizations. But this is not evidence for the nonexistence of other mules for Trump.
    LOL, that's a good one.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Fox News Trying to Ignore 2000 Mules, Boycott Fox

THEY’RE ON THE OTHER SIDE: FOX News Joins Mainstream Media in Boycotting Coverage of “2000 Mules” Documentary

#BoycottFox

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...2020-election/

True the Vote announced they will release their data later this month for crowd-sourcing so that ALL Americans can analyze their findings. This is how honest reporting works.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have a hard time believing that if the left had any inkling of evidence to support the possibility of fraud on the part of the right, that they would not be blaring such stories over the airwaves 24/7.

They had far less evidence to support Russia-Trump collusion and we had to listen to that for 4 years.

They talk about 1/6 as if it is the most egregious 'threat to democracy' in our nation's history. Imagine the story(ies) they would be running with if they had evidence that someone had committed election fraud (someone they didn't agree with politically, of course).

No, I believe if there was some concerted effort to commit election fraud on the right, We would have heard about it. We would still be hearing about it. We would never hear the end of it.

Which takes me back to why they never wanted to drag these cases into court. Discovery is a hell of a thing.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 05-04-2022 at 07:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    True the Vote announced they will release their data later this month for crowd-sourcing so that ALL Americans can analyze their findings. This is how honest reporting works.
    So they're sitting on data until later this month and complaining about a news organization not reporting on data that they haven't released yet?
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I have a hard time believing that if the left had any inkling of evidence to support the possibility of fraud on the part of the right, that they would not be blaring such stories over the airwaves 24/7.
    There have been some reports on it. It's not considered as newsworthy as you think.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...onsin-82806728
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2020-election/
    https://thehill.com/regulation/court...-dead-mothers/
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-04-2022 at 07:53 PM.
    Ron Paul

Haven't watched it yet.

Why get so many people involved? It increases the odds of getting caught.

They have video proof of one person going to multiple boxes in a state where ballot harvesting is illegal?
    Simple math. The more people involved the fewer boxes any one person has to go to which would actually reduce the chances of getting caught.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Along with the video, another dumb move is to load up on one box while another, just as accessible, has significantly less ballots

1. Why aren't those that took part in this coming forward if what they did is legal? Probably because it isn't
    2. Besides the one mule in AZ, why hasn't anyone been identified. Footage looks a bit grainy but seeing a car along with what a person is wearing, I would think some would be identified by now.

Other cameras in the area probably have been over written/erased after all this time because this wasn't outed sooner. That's a shame.
    It's not legal. At least not in Georgia. Ballot harvesting laws by state.

https://ballotpedia.org/Ballot_harve..._laws_by_state

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Simple math. The more people involved the fewer boxes any one person has to go to which would actually reduce the chances of getting caught.
    I was thinking about after the fact. The more people involved, the greater the chance of someone talking.

It's not legal. At least not in Georgia. Ballot harvesting laws by state.

https://ballotpedia.org/Ballot_harve..._laws_by_state
    Which is what I said. 1. Why aren't those that took part in this coming forward if what they did is legal? Probably because it isn't

And yes ballot harvesting is legal in some states. That's pretty much common knowledge.

So they're sitting on data until later this month and complaining about a news organization not reporting on data that they haven't released yet?
    Typically, when a new book or documentary release is upcoming on a sensitive topic that fits the corporate narrative, the corporate press goes all in to investigate - either to debunk it or promote it. Either way, that always helps sales.

Yeah, they're mad because Fox isn't help them promote. So, they're using that lack of promotion as a promotion in and of itself. But they do have a point here. The corporate press won't give time to things that is bad for the corporate press. You'd need to have a groundswell of support so big that the corporate press can't ignore. Like Ottawa. Then, at least, they'd come out swinging.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was thinking about after the fact. The more people involved, the greater the chance of someone talking.
    Compartmentalization. No one mule likely had knowledge of the entire operation. There are individual people convicted of voter fraud every election from both major parties.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=republic+c...berrypi&ia=web

The more people involved the smaller each mule cell needs to be. Think of it another way. Selling crack is illegal. And the drug kingpins hire as many crack dealers as they can. Low level crack dealers get busted all the time. But rarely do entire networks get taken down.

THEY’RE ON THE OTHER SIDE: FOX News Joins Mainstream Media in Boycotting Coverage of “2000 Mules” Documentary

#BoycottFox

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...2020-election/

Fox is currently facing liability in a liable suit because some of it's top personalities bought Sydney Powell's BS hook line and sinker. The irony is that Tucker Carlson calling Sydney Powell out on her BS is part of the reason Fox is in trouble. The reasoning goes if Tucker knew it was BS then why didn't Lou Dobbs and other hosts not know it?

See: https://www.businessinsider.com/tuck...ge-2022-3?op=1

Under these circumstances it's understandable Fox isn't jumping on the latest "The vote was rigged" claims, even though this time, as opposed to Sydney Powell, the evidence may be solid. Allowing Larry Kudlow to cover it is about a far as it will go until it gains steam.

Heh, well, I don't know that 'newsworthy' factors into which stories the leftist media runs. Their ratings have been in a dive for years and they don't cycle the newsfeed very often. I still say this would be a gold-mine though.

They went through all that trouble to fabricate an impeachment-worthy scandal not once, but twice, and all the while there are cheaters undermining the very fabric of our democracy (or whatever the catch-phrase is). Low hanging fruit, IMO. Wonder why they won't touch it.

FWIW though I'm glad they were investigated, tried, and sentenced. Someone apparently knows which palms to grease to get their cases heard in court.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 05-05-2022 at 07:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Fox is currently facing liability in a liable suit because some of it's top personalities bought Sydney Powell's BS hook line and sinker. The irony is that Tucker Carlson calling Sydney Powell out on her BS is part of the reason Fox is in trouble. The reasoning goes if Tucker knew it was BS then why didn't Lou Dobbs and other hosts not know it?

See: https://www.businessinsider.com/tuck...ge-2022-3?op=1

Under these circumstances it's understandable Fox isn't jumping on the latest "The vote was rigged" claims, even though this time, as opposed to Sydney Powell, the evidence may be solid. Allowing Larry Kudlow to cover it is about a far as it will go until it gains steam.
    The Smartmatic/Dominion legal trawling operation is an obvious example of warfare-by-lawsuit. It bears a lot of similarities to the Jan 6th event in respect to being a fishing operation. Even if there were bad actors involved in Jan 6, the Jan 6 event itself was an illegitimate and politically-motivated fishing operation. The same is true with everything connected to the proven-corrupt Smartmatic/Dominion. And even if they win the battle, they are just adding another course of firewood to their own funeral pyre...

Compartmentalization. No one mule likely had knowledge of the entire operation. There are individual people convicted of voter fraud every election from both major parties.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=republic+c...berrypi&ia=web

The more people involved the smaller each mule cell needs to be. Think of it another way. Selling crack is illegal. And the drug kingpins hire as many crack dealers as they can. Low level crack dealers get busted all the time. But rarely do entire networks get taken down.
    Agreed. But like I that said, the more people involved the higher the chance someone talks. It's simple math, a numbers game.

Nothing to do with one mule having knowledge of the entire operation. That is obvious and has nothing to do with more people involved, so I don't know why it was even brought up.

Nothing else matters to the point I made, which is it's a numbers game. That is the only point I made and I'm spot on.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 05-05-2022 at 09:14 AM.

Those making the case that election fraud does not occur might as well be making the case that theft never occurs.

Election fraud is as old as elections. The Democrats have a very long history of being involved in election fraud. It doesn't mean that someone other than a Democrat would not engage in fraud, but it's almost a tradition with Democrats. BAMN. Lie, cheat, steal.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I expect, 4000 mules , in 2024
    Is this posted anywhere to watch free yet?

Is this posted anywhere to watch free yet?
    Polish Agnes was streaming it on Rumble,, allegedly.. (seen in chat elsewhere)

https://rumble.com/v13r9e8-2000-mule...ump-rally.html
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I expect, 4000 mules , in 2024
    If it really is true that Trump supporters failed to take advantage of this opportunity in 2020 I can't believe that they will not have learned from that mistake by then.
    Ron Paul

If it really is true that Trump supporters failed to take advantage of this opportunity in 2020 I can't believe that they will not have learned from that mistake by then.
    Seems they would be prosecuted for law violation in the counties and states where this was considered most rampant since they are controlled by the other party .
    Do something Danke

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast