Page 1354 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 3548541254130413441352135313541355135613641404145418542354 ... LastLast
Results 40,591 to 40,620 of 71227

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...05470754795520

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Alright, dammit! Who the hell are you? And what have you done with tod evans?

You better let him go, you bastard ... <sending support to tod over the internets> ...

I just sprayed my keyboard when I saw the soy-boy, here's standard fare;

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm going to start texting this back to Maybe Garett (he's the guy that keeps texting me about Biden).